All Comments on 'Curious Girls Ch. 33'

by precipiceofoblivion

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
iceblockiceblockalmost 6 years ago
Ending

Um, can I just ask, is it likely this story will have an ending?

precipiceofoblivionprecipiceofoblivionalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Ending

I admit this story has taken some unexpected detours, but it will have an ending. Thanks for asking! ;-)

MrSnijderMrSnijderalmost 6 years ago
Fastest chapter ever!! awesome :-)

Thanks for the chapter! Loved it.

Cant wait for the alternate scat ending thing also :3

Thanks for the posting so fast!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fast Chapter!

Finally we see some spit play from Tamara, keep it up!

Also thanks for uploading soon then you normally do, you are posting 1 chapter a month like you were doing back when you started this story :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Scat alt

Plz make a scat alt. Plz plz

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Give it proper End

I liked the story but now you are just stretching it. Give Sara victory now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loving the direction

I am a long time reader, and female. I love this chapter, it describes one of my deepest fantasies of being kept as someone's plaything. I'm looking forward to what happens next! would love to see Tamara use the smother box, or use Sara as a chair while she goes about her daily life.

JessicaSJessicaSalmost 6 years ago
Ending?

As another reader from the very start, the last 2 chapters have been frustratingly uneventful when it comes to overall plot development. As good as you are at writing scenes of Tamara forcing herself on Sara, and you are good at it, those don't move the story forward.

When it comes to themes - girlfriend roleplay, brainwashing, lesbian conversion? All of what's happening now we've already seen in this story. It's all old news. I'm not saying you should change the power dynamic between Tamara and Sara, since that's basically what this story is, and if you don't want to finish the story yet, that's your choice too, but it could use much more of Krista (my personal favorite of course) and even Michael to stir things up again and get it all moving.

precipiceofoblivionprecipiceofoblivionalmost 6 years agoAuthor
JessicaS

Appreciate the feedback! The fact is, the story has been building to Tamara kidnapping Sara and turning her into a sex slave ever since the beginning. It would be a serious injustice not to at least explore that a little bit. There should be no doubt that Sara has reached a low point. ;-)

Please be patient though. This is all building to a conclusion. I can't make any promises, but I strongly suspect we'll see more of Krista in chapter 35.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thank you!

This chapter brought back a lot of the so much loved detailed descriptions of Tamara really using Sara in all possible ways!

I like that you just gave us a more intense viewpoint of how hopeless the situation is for Sara and that she can't do anything about it.

I'm already looking forward to Krista. Hope she'll be back into her lesbian thing with Tamara. And probably even with Sara.. ;) oh God, I just can't wait to read the next chapters!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous