Curious Girls Ch. 34

Story Info
Sara and Tamara reach a new milestone in their relationship.
6.1k words
4.36
37.6k
17

Part 25 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How was your night?"

Tamara looks in my direction as she brushes out her freshly washed hair. She's sitting casually on the foot of my bed wearing nothing but a white bath towel.

"Well, I certainly slept better than usual," I reply dryly, wondering if my jab might be a bit too subtle.

"Yeah, that's nice. My night was a little strange," she counters immediately, as if she hadn't heard a word I said. "Krista was acting-," she hesitates, "unusual."

"Unusual how?" I ask, cocking my head. I don't really care about Tamara's night, but I can't help feel a little concerned where Krista's involved.

"Just-different," she replies, looking to the side, "It's hard to pin down."

"Maybe she misses me."

"No, that's not it," Tamara laughs. "In fact, she seems happy."

"Happy?" I ask cautiously. I should know better than to believe anything Tamara says by now.

"Yeah. She's a little worried about you, obviously. But as long as you're safe, she seems to think it's for the best."

"For the best-?" I trail off.

"Apparently, I'm not the only one who thought you could be-well, a bit of a bitch," she grins, raising one eyebrow.

"She called me a bitch?"

"Well, not in so many words, but she did say you could be bossy."

Bossy? Had I been bossy to her?

"But I wasn't referring to that. Granted, I've never seen her that drunk before, but she just kept talking about how we need to hang out more. And how much she's missed me."

Missed Tamara, but not me?

I felt sick.

"And your sister sure is handsy when she's drunk. She kept touching my arm and trying to squeeze my boobs."

That snapped me back to attention.

"Now? She chooses now to fucking tell you?!" I exclaim angrily.

"Tell me what?" Tamara cocks her head, looking at me curiously.

"N-nothing," I stammer, realizing too late the implication of my words.

"Does she like me?" Tamara bites her lip, leaning toward me.

"No! I mean, h-how would I know?" The words come out in a jumbled mess, but they don't convince anyone.

"That answer tells me you think there's at least a chance. Otherwise you would have told me she wasn't into women."

"Not necessarily!" I exclaim, feeling increasingly flustered.

"You knew your little sister had a crush on me, and you never told me?" Tamara grins broadly. "Think of the fun we could have been having all this time."

"Don't you fucking touch her," I spit, fire flaring in my eyes.

"Ooh, forbidden fruit?"

"I didn't mean it like that-"

"I was mostly kidding before, but now I really want her. Especially considering you're being so uncooperative. I bet she'd lick my pussy right now if I asked, wouldn't she?"

"You wouldn't."

"Krista," she speaks out loud, typing into her phone. "I'd love to get drinks again soon. I've missed you too."

"Don't send that," I beg, even as she hits send.

"Just think," Tamara coos. Any day now, Krista and I could be upstairs making out on my couch. "How do you feel about that?"

Tamara was having too much fun. I felt nauseated.

"-my tongue in her mouth."

"Please-"

The world won't stop spinning.

"Do you like thinking about your sister up in my bed, all naked and vulnerable? Would you rather imagine my face in her pussy? Or her face in mine?"

"I don't want to think about my sister," I protest, feeling out of breath. "Especially with you."

"Oh, who am I kidding. It'll definitely be her face in my pussy."

"Tamara, stop."

I can't get the images of Krista and Tamara out of my head. I feel defiled.

"She responded!"

Tamara reads from her phone. "How about Friday night?"

She grins, looking at me over her phone. "Ooh, your lil' sis wants me bad."

"I want you bad," I counter, swallowing hard. "Just let me show you."

In response, Tamara crawls over my body and rests her soft ass cheeks directly on my chest.

"We've been through this," Tamara chastises, hiking her towel up to her thighs and pushes her vulva against my mouth. "If you wanted me, this would make you-"

She slips her fingers between my legs.

"Fuck. You're wet."

I had never seen her so astonished. Hell, I'd never been so astonished.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Why was I wet?

She tossed the phone to the floor. "Fuck, Sara. I want you too."

Happy that she had forgotten about Krista, I reluctantly begin probing Tamara's slit with my tongue. But it's hard to ignore the growing terror building in the pit of my stomach.

*****

I awake to find Tamara lying next to me, stroking my hair.

"Good morning, Beautiful."

"Tamara? What are you doing here?"

"I guess I fell asleep. I tired myself out last night."

I'll say. She'd masturbated against my mouth four times before she'd finally collapsed. But what was she still doing here? She never slept with me.

"You're so gorgeous." She pulls my hair out of my face and leans down, kissing me deeply. "I hate to leave so abruptly."

"What? You have to leave?"

"Aww, you want me to stay?"

"No! I mean, I was just-"

"I know what you mean," she laughs. "I just have a quick errand to run."

"And here I was hoping we'd have time to go again," I reply sardonically.

She looks it me, amused. "Well, I could spare a few minutes, I suppose."

She'd completely missed the sarcasm.

"No, no. I was joking. Go do what you need to do."

"You don't have to hide behind sarcasm anymore. I saw last night how you feel about me."

Swinging her leg over my body, Tamara shifts her mound back to my mouth.

Why did I ever try to joke around with Tamara? Had that ever worked out in my favor?

Reluctantly, I push my tongue into her warm slit. I can't help but think that if I resist her, she may turn her thoughts back to Krista.

Why was I still trying to protect her?

Tamara pulls a bottle from the nightstand drawer. "I never thought I'd say this to you, but I don't have time for that."

"You don't want me to-"

If she didn't want me to go down on her, I wasn't about to fight her on it.

"And you know I normally don't need any help, but I'm feeling unusually giddy this morning. It's making it hard for me to get wet right now."

Squeezing the tube directly over my head, she quickly coats my entire face with the slippery liquid. As the thick oil oozes over my eyelids and forehead, I find myself forced to close my eyes for fear of being blinded.

Once satisfied my face is sufficiently lubricated, Tamara pushes her mound back against my mouth and begins to mashing her vulva against my lips. It's nearly impossible to tell how wet she is with the coating of oil between us. Regardless, it doesn't take her long. She orgasms in a matter of minutes.

"Sorry to fuck and run," she gasps, planting a rough kiss on my lips. "I'll make it up to you later. I promise."

I hear Tamara's feet hit the floor as I struggle to wipe my eyes onto my pillowcase. It would have been nice if she'd thought about that before taking off in such a hurry.

She isn't blocking the door, I realize with a start.

The oil burns my eyes, but I force myself to keep them open, waiting impatiently.

Tamara enters the first number, but my vision is too blurry to see clearly.

Damn it.

6. Tamara enters the second number, but this time I push through the pain enough to focus.

9. My eyes are on fire. I struggle to ignore the searing pain, watching for the final number.

Against my will, my eyes close, stinging too badly to hold them open any longer.

I hear Tamara enter the fourth number, and the door closes behind her seconds later.

Damn. I only got two of the four numbers.

69? Was she really so crass as to put a 69 in her door lock code? Still, it's enough to lift my spirits a little. Knowing even two of the numbers means I could realistically guess the combination, given a little time. With four unknowns, I would have to blindly try as many as 10,000 possible combinations. Now, that number was reduced to a mere 100.

Escape suddenly felt within my grasp.

*****

"4 minutes and 23 seconds! That's a new personal best," Tamara laughs.

I gasp sharply, followed by several disturbingly deep coughs.

I have barely enough time to take one final breath as Tamara's ass swallows my face again.

My lungs are already burning. I kick wildly to no avail, my arms firmly secured to the sides of the box. A significant portion of Tamara's weight rests directly on my head. The rest is supported by the seat of the smotherbox.

Tamara has perfected reading my body language to a science. Just as I feel ready to black out, she sits back up.

"Tamara, please," I gasp.

"Alright, why don't we take a 5-minute break? I could use some water," Tamara grins, pulling her hair into a ponytail. She flips off the vibrator between my legs and disappears into the bathroom.

I sigh in relief. Tamara typically requires any amount of prolonged breathing be done with my tongue in her ass.

I can't help stare at the door opposite the bathroom. The door to my freedom, and It's propped open with a fan. I briefly find myself wondering if Tamara's confidence is in me? Or in herself? That is, does she think I can't escape? Or that I won't even try?

"I'm ready to continue."

Tamara strides back into the room, glass of water in hand. She doesn't offer me any, of course.

"5 minutes more," I beg as she walks over.

"Hmmmm... well, I do need to do my nails, I suppose."

She disappears through the door, only to return a few moments later with bottle of nail polish. Pulling her queening chair over, she props up her feet directly on my face.

"Must you?" I try unsuccessfully to pull my face away in irritation.

"I must," she giggles, rubbing her toes over my lips. "But if you don't act appreciative, we can see how much of my foot fits in your mouth instead."

"Whatever," I grumble.

I would much rather her feet on my face than her ass, but it doesn't exactly mean I enjoy her toes poking me in the eyes.

One by one, she carefully paints each of her toenails a crimson red that matches her lips. She blows gently on them, urging them to dry faster.

"There we go," she exclaims, wiggling her toes. "That should do it."

She abruptly flips the switch on my vibrator. The familiar feeling resumes, sending pleasurable sensations throughout my body.

"Fuck," I exclaim, caught by surprise. "A little warning next time?"

"If you ask nicely, I might consider letting you cum with my ass on your face."

Out of the corner of my eye, I can just make out credits rolling on the television screen. Tamara had put that movie on after she'd strapped me down.

Assuming it took Tamara half an hour on her toenails, that meant I'd spent an hour to an hour and a half with my face trapped in her ass cheeks. And after being kept aroused for so long without being allowed to orgasm, it was no wonder I couldn't think straight.

"How-how nicely would I have to ask?" I ask, my voice barely a whisper. The thought of release nearly consumes me.

"I want to hear you beg for it."

Fuck, I wasn't that desperate.

"Never," I spit defiantly.

"Your call," she laughs, lowering her curvy buttocks back toward my face.

Involuntarily, I try to turn away. However, I'm once again reminded of how utterly trapped I am. All I can do is close my eyes as Tamara teasingly rubs her soft skin against my face.

Whether due primarily to warm ambient temperature or the lack of airflow in the smotherbox, Tamara's ass glistens with sweat. It would be nearly impossible to prevent it with such a tight seal between her ass and my face.

I force my eyes open just in time to be plunged back into darkness as her round ass forms a perfect seal.

Strangely, I find myself wondering what percentage of my head is literally wedged into her bottom. And no matter how much I loathe myself for it, I feel myself getting wet as her ass once again becomes my world.

And the icing on the cake? I can feel her vaginal lips resting on my chin. In her unshaven state, they are a constant admonishment against doing anything that might accidentally arouse her.

Her mound already feels rough against the tender skin of my face. And as aggressive as she tended to get when aroused, I suspected her using my face without having shaved recently would hurt-a lot.

*****

Tamara dabbed her skin with a towel, finishing her glass of water.

"Why don't we make tonight a date night?

"Date night?"

"We'll grab dinner-and maybe a movie?"

"Uh, sure," I reply quickly from my position on the bed. Despite having done nothing but lie on the ground, I'm physically and emotionally drained.

Tamara's abrupt change of pace is disorienting, but I know better than to tell her no. Besides, dinner and a movie means a relatively normal evening. The most I had to deal with from Tamara after a movie night was lots of kissing.

"But you have to clean yourself up so we can have a proper date."

"If you want to have a 'proper' date, then take me out on the town."

"Maybe next time."

I sit up, suddenly alert. Was she serious? My motivation to play along is suddenly in overdrive.

"I would just rather show you off to the town," I respond eagerly. "But I'm happy to spend the evening here with you as well."

"Perfect. See you in a few hours," she grins, releasing some slack on my restraints before ducking out the door.

*****

Despite my promise to Tamara, I feel unmotivated. I can't even remember the last time she had left me to my own devices. And the last thing I feel like doing with my free time is prettying myself up for her.

Hell, I can't even recall the last time I was allowed to simply relax in a hot bath.

As the jacuzzi fills with hot water, I grab a random romcom movie and put the DVD into the player. Tamara is just going to have to respect my process.

It isn't until every muscle has melted off my body that I realize I put in the wrong DVD. But how much did I really care what I was watching right now?

The jacuzzi jets answered the question promptly.

Not. at. all.

I relax, letting the DVD become background noise. It's apparently one of Tamara's porn flicks. She must have put it in the wrong case.

Having nothing else to do, I try to pay attention to the film. I had never actually attempted to follow a porn movie plot before.

That is, if you can call a woman going in for a massage and ending up getting fucked by her masseuse a "plot." After the second scene, I'm literally bored out of my mind.

However, it's the third scene that gets my attention. I watch with fascination as two busty teens study for school. They start making out-of course. But it isn't like the previous two scenes. It's slow and sensual. And it looks like the two girls are actually into each other. They smile seductively at one another and lock eyes.

Something about the way they look at each other-it's like they're literally fucking each other with their eyes right in front of me. So, when the one woman puts her hand on the back of the other woman's head and they lock lips, it looks anything but mechanical. It looks like they can't get enough of each other. Either they are really good at acting-or they aren't acting.

I had just watched two women outright fucking, and I hadn't felt so much as a twinge of excitement. Yet, I watch this relatively mild scene of impassioned kissing, and I am downright horny. They continue to undress each other as if they're opening Christmas presents, kissing every inch of exposed skin.

I keep expecting their play to devolve into awkward cunnilingus, just like the previous scenes. But they shock me when they do something I've never seen before.

As I stare, entranced, one of the women takes a dominant position on top of the other and pushes her pussy against the mound of the bottom woman. The two women begin thrusting their vulvas together, getting fairly forceful in the process. Yet, it never feels like either woman is dominating the other. It's mutual. And it's beautiful.

I push myself against a jacuzzi jet, trying to stimulate my clitoris and relieve my tension. Tamara always made me wear a chastity belt when I wasn't chained to the bed, and I had never managed to successfully orgasm while wearing it. The jacuzzi jet was the closest I'd gotten, but in the end it just left me more frustrated

That's when I noticed the dildo resting on the toilet tank. Tamara had cleaned it after one of our recent sessions and, apparently, she'd forgotten about it.

Did I dare?

I'm reluctant to leave the warm water, but eventually curiosity wins out. I sneak cautiously to the toilet, careful not to slip on the wet floor. I inspect the toy up close, my breathing becoming rapid as I feel a mixture of shame and anticipation.

The dildo is soft and flexible; it feels smooth in my hands. In spite of Tamara forcing her toys on me so frequently, this particular toy doesn't seem so scary at the moment.

I legitimately worried that one day, I would get horny enough to agree to anything she demanded. As it was, I was already finding it hard not to think of my face in her pussy as a reasonable trade-off for an orgasm.

Thinking about it that way, masturbation really was in my best interests, wasn't it?

I grab the bottle of lube still resting on the toilet tank next to where the dildo had been and slip quietly back into the warm jacuzzi.

*****

As expected, the dildo won't fit into my pussy with the chastity belt in the way. I swallow, feeling strangely naughty as I contemplate the one option I know will work. I breathe deeply, still not convinced I'm going to carry through, and I coat the dildo heavily with lubricant.

As my fingers slide up and down the shaft of the rubber cock, I feel playful-erotic even. I almost laugh at myself for how nervous I feel, despite having now experienced this multiple times.

The dildo slips into the water, gliding between my legs until I feel it nestled against my anus. Breathing deeply, I push the rubber phallus slowly inside of me. I know I have no reason to be nervous. But I've never done this to myself before. I never used to associate anal with orgasms, but Tamara had clearly demonstrated they could be connected.

As the dildo slips inside my rectum, I expect to feel pain. Surprisingly, I barely feel any discomfort. It seems anal doesn't have to be uncomfortable when done correctly. Just another reason to detest Tamara.

I rewind the DVD, setting it back to the beginning of the scene with the two college girls and slip back into the water. As I slide the rubber cock in and out of my ass, I feel electricity shooting through me. It is definitely hard to get used to doing this. But once I allow myself to relax, it begins to feel pleasurable. And the fact that Tamara could walk in any minute only makes the experience all the more exciting.

I re-lubricate the dildo and begin working up to a faster speed as the sensations become more intense.

Finally, my body is overtaken by a powerful orgasm. The first I've had in a long while.

On one hand, I feel a sense of independence and freedom; I've circumvented Tamara and her restrictions. On the other hand, I can't help feel like has still won a small victory.

After I finish my bath, I clean the dildo. Not a pleasant task, but it has to be done or Tamara will know what I've done. As I'm about to put the toy back on the toilet tank, I hesitate.

Would she even know it was missing?

I slide open the toilet tank and drop my contraband inside.

*****

I sprawled on the bed, my hair still damp from my bath.

A lot had happened I still hadn't been able to process. In particular, the fact Krista was finally making a move on Tamara. If Krista wanted to be with Tamara, why should I care? It might even mean that Tamara would let me go.

12