Curious Girls Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The chair. She was taking me to the chair.

I would be hard-pressed to tell you which of her "trainings" were my "favorite." However, this one was, without a doubt, my least favorite. When Tamara was in an "ass mood," she favored the smotherbox. However, when she was in a "pussy mood", it was always the chair.

With the smotherbox, she was "training" me to hold my breath longer. With the chair, she was "training" me to love her pussy. I wasn't convinced, but she was-and that was all that mattered.

In her defense, I actually had gotten longer at holding my breath. But it hardly a thing to be proud of. It did mean that Tamara typically came faster, as she didn't have to keep stopping to let me breathe. However, she used my face to cum more frequently, so-again, not exactly a victory.

I knelt down under the chair, reluctantly. It was an enormous mental strain to continue to comply with her endless requests. I wanted so badly to fight her. To tell her to fuck off. One of these days, I anticipated myself snapping and trying to kill her outright. But that day was not today.

I pushed my head through the hole in the seat of the chair, facing the back. I had done this so many times by now, I barely needed to focus, instead trying to think of happier times.

I followed my routine, and Tamara followed hers. She strapped me into the the chair, locking my head in place and restraining my arms.

Continuing to follow her practiced ritual, she walked over to her cabinet and returned with a pair of vibrating panties. It was much like the pair she'd made me wear so long ago, but this one was not designed to be subtle; the need to be discreet was a thing of distant memory.

She pulled them up to my hips, situating the vibrator against my clitoris. As much as I wanted to look forward to the sensations elicited by the vibrator, I couldn't. No matter how aroused I became, she would never let me cum. Not unless I agreed to do so with my face in her pussy. So far, I'd resisted the "compromise," but it was a perpetual struggle. It was unbelievably frustrating getting aroused day after day without release.

Tamara inserted a DVD into the player, automatically triggering the TV to turn on. While the TV warmed up, she loaded up one of her "brainwashing" audio clips on her cell phone and set it near me on the floor. She called them ASMR, but they weren't like any I had ever heard before.

The ASMR clips I'd heard in the past were strange enough. The only one could recall distinctly had been random, nonsensical whispering and hairbrush noises. The only thing I recognized in common was Tamara's clips also had a lot of whispering, but these were all sexual in nature.

The content varied a bit, but the speaker was always a woman with a sultry voice. She would inevitably talk about how much she wanted to take me on a date, how much she loved staring into my eyes, and aroused she got when she happened to glance at my neckline.

Tamara started the DVD and muted it. I couldn't see what she was watching, but I had caught enough glimpses in the past to know it was always some sort of porn-usually lesbian. For someone who kept claiming to be straight, she sure watched a surprising amount of girls going at it.

However, it wasn't for her entertainment-not primarily, anyway. The main purpose of the videos was to keep her aroused-keep her wet.

She lowered herself into the seat, and I abruptly found myself staring directly into Tamara's crotch-a far too common event these days.

As Tamara turned on the vibrator, the audio on her phone began playing.

"-pussy is all you crave."

The ASMR clip was several sentences in before I recognized the voice.

"My taste is all you think about."

It was Tamara's voice. I didn't have long to think about it before Tamara's fingers gripped the top of my head and pulled my face into her slit.

"-your pussy tingles as you smell my arousal."

I felt bad for judging the other ASMR clips so harshly. This one was much worse. The previous clips had been flirtatious by comparison. This one was downright crude.

"As my cum coats your lips, your pussy burns, and thoughts of me dominate your mind-"

Tamara's voice continued.

"-tongue in my ass. But you can't decide which you crave more."

Despite my best effort, it was impossible to tune her voice out completely. It was strangely hypnotic, in a trainwreck sort of way. The whole idea was so preposterous, and her voice so serious.

She droned on about how much I should love the taste of her pussy. How much I should crave her cum on my face. Didn't I want to smell it. Bathe in it?

Well, OK. No. I made up the last one, but the way she went on about pussies, I kept expecting it. The clip was just bizarre, but it was part of Tamara's strategy to ingrain those desires into my head for her.

The entire time, Tamara would hold my face against her perpetually damp sex, only letting me occasionally pull away for air.

Tamara's grip on my hair suddenly tightened, and she pulled my mouth tightly against her inner lips, nose wedged against her clitoris. Still short on air, I struggle to pull away.

My scalp burns as she begins shoving my head around roughly around her crotch, her juices spreading to my nose, chin, and cheeks. I look up, trying to make eye contact, but her attention is focused on her video.

"What are you do-"

My voice is cut off abruptly as she yanks my head away from her pussy only to abruptly shove it back into her slick vulva. She repeats the action again. And again. And again.

Initially, her rhythm is slow as she continually pulls my face into her sex, but her pace quickens as she becomes increasingly aroused. I try to resist, but it's less painful for my scalp if I don't.

Over and over again, she pulls my face into her, my skin smacking wetly against her swelling lips as she uses my nose like a jackhammer.

Abruptly yanking my head backward, I find myself looking up at Tamara, disoriented by the her sudden aggression. However, before I have a chance to get my bearings, she purses her lips and a stream of saliva drips from her lips onto my nose, dripping down to my lips. She then pulls my face back into her slit, rubbing the saliva around her vaginal lips before she begins using my face to fuck herself again. It doesn't take her long to orgasm.

She gasped. "Fuck, that came out of nowhere."

I actually believed her. She'd never let herself enjoy our "training" sessions that that much before. She preferred to "play" outside of our "working" sessions.

"God damn, that scene was hot." She moans, rewinding the DVD.

"She watched the scene again, grinding my face against her pussy as the scene unfolded. Tugging my head back a second time, she purses her lips again. I prepare to feel her saliva drip onto my face again, but I'm caught off guard as she spits directly in my eye.

"Ow, fuck." I swear, half-blinded by her spittle. Gripping my chin in her other hand, she cranes her neck and spits again, this time hitting my mouth.

Instead of pulling my face back into her pussy, she leans back against the chair, pushing her dripping wet mound against my face and begins grinding her vulva up and down my face, quickly cumming a second time as her lips repeatedly slide back and forth over the full length of my face, coating it with her thick, sticky cum.

The vibrating between my legs is almost enough to make me cum as well.

Almost.

*****

I awake disoriented and in pain. Tamara had finally let me out of her chair, and I passed out the minute my head hit the pillow. I rubbed my neck, massaging my tender muscles. My whole body ached from sitting in one position for so long, but my neck had taken the majority of the abuse.

The door creaked open, and light spilled into the room.

"You up?" Tamara asked.

She didn't usually ask.

"What do you want?" I ask, continuing to stretch my neck and shoulder muscles.

"I just got a strange text from Krista."

I perked up. "Krista?"

"She's asking me out for drinks."

"So?"

"So, the conversation just seems weird." Tamara looks down, reading from the phone. "I was thinking about the fact I may never see Sara again. It got me thinking about the things in my life that are important to me. Up for drinks?"

"The hell? I'm missing, and she asks you out for drinks?"

"Seems like it," Tamara grins.

I reeled, feeling dizzy.

Was this really it? Had Krista given up on me? Did she even care about me anymore?

"So, isn't that what you wanted?" I ask, feeling demoralized.

"Sure. If it's sincere. You know her better than I do. Is it?"

"I-" I hesitated. I wanted to say no, but I couldn't. "I don't know."

"I don't really want to leave you alone tonight, but I suppose I should go be a sympathetic ear to my bestie."

More like pathetic.

I didn't mind having time to myself, but I hated to think about Krista out having fun. And forgetting about me.

"Do what you want."

She smiled, closing the door.

"I always do."

To be continued...

12