All Comments on 'Curious Girls Ch. 34'

by precipiceofoblivion

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Perfect story, as always.

MrSnijderMrSnijderalmost 6 years ago
Love it :)

Amazing chapter. Loved the last part!

Thanks for posting so fast!!!

Hoping for scat soon :3

Can't wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Breathtaking

Oh. My. God. Just when I think this story can't get even hotter, you crank up the damn furnace!!! I loved EVERYTHING about this chapter , it was actually pretty nice to see Sara get a victory (albeit a small one) with the dildo. Can't help but wonder how long that's gonna last though. I especially enjoy the juxtaposition of romantic and disturbing settings: the tender porn video with Sara's circumstances and of course, the entire second chapter, which was just...amazing. My jaw was on the floor the entire time!! And that ending...oh Lord. I can't help but wonder about Tamara's feelings towards Sara. Is it possible that they've changed at all? I doubt it's true love Tam feels, but could it be more than you're just my living sex toy? Either way, I wholeheartedly enjoy this dynamic with them and eagerly await your next chapter!!!

JessicaSJessicaSalmost 6 years ago
Good one

A good chapter, and a quick one too - we're not used to this pace from you.

Like anon there, I enjoyed Sara's small victory and that hint of a chance to escape. But even more fun were the references to earlier chapters - Tamara finally (ab)using her Power of Attorney and even Krista's alleged crush on Tamara. That one was ages ago.

Thinking back to those old chapters, besides the plot finale, you should probably start preparing the character arcs - how they changed over the course of the story. Sara's transformation should probably be the most prominent, not just as the protagonist, but also given what she's been through. Tamara has been on a constant journey away from reality and into depravity for so long now, I don't see that realistically changing. Her actions have been the driving force of the plot, but also likely put her beyond believable redemption. Krista, though sadly underdeveloped at this point, still remains a wildcard, a mystery that could go wherever you want, assuming you build up to it so it doesn't feel like a deus ex machina.

NurekNurekover 5 years ago
Major Problems with Judgement.

What's going on here is exactly why you never ever give Power of Attorney to someone you don't *absolutely* know won't abuse it.

What Tamara's doing here is clearly messed up; even if it were a real marriage (of which I have serious doubts at least in level of difficulty believing), Tamara could be charged with "marital rape" in that she's violating her "wife" in this story.

I'm not against this story at all really, but Tamara's surely cuckoo with lust in this tale of bizarre misbehavior- she forced this other woman into wedlock without her partner's prior knowledge, let alone informed consent... hence she's a villainess to the core.

I don't object to this story at all, so long as those details are known, but this's completely kooky; and very entertaining if bizarrely perverse in terms of their misconduct, on Sarah's part totally unwilling, hence the rape claim about this chapter of the story.

For proof of Tamara being a lesbian rapist: her partner is saying clearly "NO!" about these bizarre sex acts, but I did enjoy the scene when Tamara's sitting on her partner's face on presumably the bed... but I'm forced to wonder if Tamara's entirely sane in this story, considering her outlandish misbehavior of forcing another woman into marriage with her to begin with- and apparently a comatose woman at that- how in the world can she consent to matrimony to begin with, even leaving out that this'd be very far from a real marriage to begin with, this behavior on Tamara's part is well beyond Pluto as far as the logic in her head: it's not even in the Solar System!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
well

the end

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Something not mentioned.

Sarah was attracted to Tamara's breasts a lot. That's something that should be revisited.

TigerchevyTigerchevyover 5 years ago
Update?

Eagerly waiting for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Hopefully we get a Sara/Krista reunion soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Update?

please give us updates for the next chapter

precipiceofoblivionprecipiceofoblivionover 5 years agoAuthor
Updates

Apologies all! I wrote an update, but apparently it never submitted.

Essentially, I've written most of the next chapter, but there were a couple snags I couldn't quite decide how to resolve. I decided to take a small break in order to work on a commission. It's my hope that a little fresh air and a change of perspective, will help me work through the snags with Curious Girls.

I've also just been busy, per usual. But hopefully I'll have a new short story I can share in the near future, and I hope you'll find it worth the slight delay in finishing Curious Girls!

TigerchevyTigerchevyover 5 years ago
Thanks for the update

Anything you can tell about the commission or you keeping it a secret?

slavrayslavrayover 5 years ago
Tamara is not normal

She should have started her monthly periods by now. More humiliation for Sara methinks. Hope you agree!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Would love to see Sara finally ask to come whole licking Tamara

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Krista should join in

Please make Tamara persuade a curious but reluctant Krista to start using her sister for her pleasure.

First reluctant and nervous for Sara's wellbeeing but slowly getting more interested in her own pleasure and care less of her sister's wellbeeing and pleas.

Sara should be in hell, this must be described in detail how disgusting and betrayed she feels about this.

TigerchevyTigerchevyover 5 years ago
Any updates?

Any updates on chapter 35 or the commission?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No light in sight

It's been more than three months, who even knows when Ch. 35 will come out at this point...

precipiceofoblivionprecipiceofoblivionover 5 years agoAuthor
More Updates

I am deeply apologetic for my lack of communication.

It's been a pretty crazy few months. My day job got even more intense than usual and didn't let up for several weeks.

It was, by far, the busiest I've been, despite my naive claims before where I thought I knew what busy meant. I was working from sunup to sundown most days. Even when I was awake enough to write, I was so mentally spent by the end of the day that I couldn't bring myself to even think about writing or even looking at comments/email.

My writing is how I expend creative energy, and I had none left!

That aside, I had been focusing most of my efforts on finishing the commission. However, trying to make that mental shift was harder than I expected. Despite that, I was making decent progress. Then, the person who requested the commission requested a somewhat major change. Which is perfectly fine, but it takes a lot of mental energy to shift direction once I'm committed to a storyline/plot. Now, I need to re-imagine/re-write/re-outline most of the story. Additionally, it takes time to communicate with said person to understand what they're looking for to make sure I cater to what they are looking for. Again, not a problem! I'm happy to cater to my amazing patrons! Plus, I think the change will potentially make for a better story (my own bias, perhaps).

It just means I need to better figure out how to better accommodate commissions. Taking on a second story was clearly a challenge on its own, even though I was only actively working on one at a time.

I was traveling/out-of-town for a bit as well recently, but I came back feeling re-invigorated. At least until I get feedback on the next iteration of the commission, I plan to return to Curious Girls and see if I can quickly finish up the outstanding chapter.

As always, I appreciate your patience and understanding!

And to answer the question as to what the commission is about, it's hard to say for sure since it's been changing direction a bit, but at its core it will be a story focused on interracial domination (which is a fun, new challenge!).

TigerchevyTigerchevyover 5 years ago
Thankyou

I as always am patiently waiting and understand busy life. I like the sound of the new story. Hope to read it soon and of course look forward to the return of our two favorite dom/sub girls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Real life comes first...anyone who doesn't get tht can just write their own story. Take care of wht u need to and those of us tht have stuck with u will continue to do so

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
About the comission

Will the commission be available to everyone here or just your patrons?

precipiceofoblivionprecipiceofoblivionover 5 years agoAuthor
Commission

Yes, I plan to make the commission available here once it is complete.

TigerchevyTigerchevyover 5 years ago
Christmas special part 2?

Maybe a little Christmas short? Doesn't have to further the plot or anything just a all action short about Sara's Christmas as tamara's slave? The 1st special is still my favorite part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sending good vibes

Very keen for next chapter. All the best

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Best story like this I have ever read I hope there is much more to come and Sara never gets away from Tamara.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
How much longer?

It's December 25th and the last update you have us was November 20th, im about ready to give up on waiting. Your a busy person so this isn't me coming at you or anything, just a vent I guess lol, atleast let us know what's going on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Any news? It has been a long time since your recent story. I get life is busy but let’s wrap this one up then so readers aren’t left in limbo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Cut the bull you aren't giving up on anything. You'll come every now and then to check if there are updates like we all do. Though it is indeed a little frustrating that it's getting close to nearly half a year that the last chapter was set. Not to mention, the author is doing another private commission and that could take months as well depending on the writing process and whatever their trying to accomplish with it. In the author's favor though they did communicate that they would be working on a side commission due to writing block (from what i could remember) or something of that nature which could possibly get the creative juices flowing again i guess. *Sigh* who the hell knows. This is one of the best stories on this website, which is why it's so annoying to wait but nothing we can do about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
rip

Yeah im done waiting, this story is dead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It takes more time than others

Sometimes real life makes u put things on the back burner....this site isnt young anywhere....I would like to see Sara finally break and and ask to come while licking g Tamara lol

precipiceofoblivionprecipiceofoblivionover 5 years agoAuthor
Yet Another Update

I am still alive, if only barely. I'm not going to make any excuses, but I do feel like I at least owe an update.

Work and personal life continue to be quite busy. I barely know where the last two months went. I used to be able to set aside time now and again to write. However, lately, nearly every time I set aside room in my schedule for writing, something manages to interfere. Then, most of the times I manage to actually get to myself, I'm too exhausted to think, much less write.

Then comes to the crux of my issue. The times I've been able to write, I've found myself hitting a bit of a writer's block. Although I had mapped out the general outline of this story, I also took a lot of liberties along the way. However, I've been feeling a bit constricted as I try to conclude. It feels like every thing I write now has to be carefully planned or risk messing up what I want to do with the rest of the story.

I tried to just write, hoping all the pieces would connect properly as I laid them out on paper (so to speak). However, nothing I wrote felt right. Then, I started getting feedback on how to take the story, all very different directions. And none quite what I wanted. However, it didn't stop me from trying to make my story conform to other visions and ideas.

I wrote, re-wrote, and re-wrote again. I've probably written the chapter half a dozen times now, but it has never felt quite right to me. So, I decided to try taking a commission in order to separate myself a bit from Curious Girls and see if that helped. It was going pretty well, but I found that allowing a lot of feedback to be very inhibiting to my ability to be creative.

So, now I'm in the situation where I have two stories, neither of which I'm feeling very much enjoyment writing at present.

I've come to a few realizations. The first is that I need to get a little better at separating myself from reader feedback so I maintain my ability to be creative and continue to enjoy my writing. Second, is that I should restrict the amount of feedback I allow on commissions going forward, assuming I continue to do them at all. Third, I should not try to do more than one story at a time. And lastly, I need to map out the rest of the story before trying to write.

Although I had an outline of the entire story from the beginning, most of the details were weighted toward the first half of the story with less detail planned out for where we are now. I now realize how much having the details mapped out gave me the confidence to write and enjoy writing.

So, right now, I'm doing what I should have done a long time ago. I'm outlining the remainder of the story in detail so when I start writing again, I won't be wasting my time. I think what I currently have may be essentially releasable with some cleanup, but I need to make sure it fits with my vision/online once I complete it.

Thanks again for your patience. You're all amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great to hear an update

I've been following this story since (almost) the beginning. It was great when the updates were coming every month, but I still keep checking back every few days to see if there has been progress.

I would put this down to it being a good story. Trust yourself and follow your own plan. Some of the directions you have taken things aren't where i would have gone, but it's your story and it's a good one.

Keep in mind that 99% of people that enjoy the story don't comment. By definition us commenters aren't normal so don't take our feedback too seriously.

Life happens. You can make more chapters. Or not. What you have written this far is great though. Give yourself a pat on the back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Follow your gut

How ever you started this, just keep doing you and how you want it. You made one of the hottest best stories ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Please keep us posted!

Cant wait to see what happens

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
.

the end

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Update?

We know life gets in the way, dude, but maybe a little update over here?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Let's not fill the comments with toxicity

I understand the impatience, but let's not put any more pressure on the author than they already have. Just because we've enjoyed the story doesn't mean they owe us a continuation, let alone updates or apologies.

Thank you for your (four, five-year-long?) dedication to the series, and good luck with whatever you're dealing with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Still hopeful

Think I check about once a week for an update still...! No matter what, this has been one hell of a good story, and I hope we see a conclusion and more work from Precipiceofoblivion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Please

I love your story please finish it it would mean so much to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
1 year

it has officially been one year since the last chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dead

Will never know Sara's fate. Story is dead. Sad since it's by far the greatest story on Literotica. Wish it had a ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Worried

I hope you're doing ok and nothing has happened to you! Even a quick update on your situation would be appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Over

Its over guys. The Author has written himself into a corner and he seems to know it. There isn't really any decent way out, and the story, while it was mostly great, has long since run its course and logically should have ended 7-8 chapters ago before it got too ridiculous. In any case, stories that are inactive for more than a year rarely make a comeback, so do it like I will and write an ending for yourself, because chances are you won't get an official one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please complete or continue

It was one of my favorite story. But you left it in the middle. I agree with one commenters it should have ended before or at least some twist. At least show some updates about you and Please complete or continue it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous