Curious Girls Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yet, I couldn't bear the thought of Tamara and Krista together. Krista deserved so much better. But how much was I willing to do to keep Tamara and Krista apart?

I reluctantly pulled myself out of the bed and began cleaning myself up.

I was also disturbed by how aroused I'd become with Tamara's crotch against my face. That had never happened to me before. Did it mean Tamara's efforts were finally paying off? Was I going to start getting turned on by her pussy all of the time? Fuck. This was so messed up.

*****

It takes a couple of hours, but I finally make myself look presentable. I had more time than expected, so I ended up curling my hair, fixing my makeup, and brushing my teeth. It significantly less time to get ready when I had no outfits to pick through.

"I'm back!" Tamara exclaimed, flinging the door wide open.

"What's got you in such a good mood?" I ask, startled by her sudden appearance.

"I'm just really happy about all of our progress," she grins. "And our date. I brought dinner."

She held up a take out bag from Festoon and Garland, an uncharacteristically nice restaurant for Tamara. Was I was finally making progress with her? She did seem unusually cheery this evening. Perhaps she was even in the mood to be more charitable? I had no idea how long it had been since I'd seen the sun.

"They had some candles for sale, so I bought some. I hope that's OK."

"Uh-sure."

I'd given up trying to figure her out a long time ago.

*****

The food tastes amazing.

"You look so beautiful in the candlelight," she stares intently, her eyes boring into mine.

"Why are you acting so strangely?" I finally ask, feeling uneasy as I down the rest of my wine.

"I realized why you were crying."

Tamara wipes her mouth and sets her napkin on the plate.

"It's not hard to guess," I reply sarcastically.

"Do you remember how uncomfortable you were during that movie?"

"Movie? What movie?"

"The movie you said wasn't realistic. Where the two women ended up getting married. You cried at the end."

Surprisingly, I actually did recall the movie. I'd cried because I'd been missing Krista.

"Well, I realized why you were crying," Tamara continued.

"You did?"

"We were about to get married, and then-all of this happened." She waved at the room. "It's only natural for you to be upset about the fact we never carried through with our plans. That we never got married."

"Oh, I replied in surprise. "That's not-"

"And I know you must have been wanting to have sex with me all this time, but not without being married. I've avoided bringing it up out of respect for your feelings. But I still want that."

"Sex?" I ask, feeling panicked.

"Well, yes. But even more, marriage."

"Marriage?" I nearly spew liquid from by nose.

"I love what we have together, Sara." She got on the floor, kneeling on one knee.

"Tamara? What are you doing?"

"Marry me, Sara."

I shook my head. "No. No!"

"I know, you're in shock. But I need you to say yes, Baby." She pulls out a ring box and holds it out in front of her.

I stood up, stumbling backward.

"I-I can't marry you, Tamara."

"What? Why not?"

I started to think of all the reasons I would never, ever marry her. There were just so many. How could she want this? How could she think I would want this?

I steeled myself, holding onto my chair for balance. Was my way out? I certainly couldn't make my situation any worse.

"You know what? Yes. Yes, I'll marry you!" I exclaim, faking excitement.

"I knew you would say yes, I knew it," Tamara bounded over to me, kissing me excitedly. Her lips were all over my face.

"When can we do it?" I ask excitedly. Surely she would finally have to let me out of the house.

Tamara grinned broadly. "About that."

"What? What do you mean?"

"I knew you were going to say yes. That's why you can't get mad at me for what I did."

"What did you do?" I asked, my stomach sinking.

Reaching into the food bag, she pulls out a certificate.

"We're already married!" She bounces excitedly, giggling.

"What?" The wind felt like it was kicked out of me. "How is that possible?"

I reach and grab the certificate out of her hands. At the top, in fancy script, I read aloud "Certificate of Marriage. This is to certify that the undersigned, Tamara Dawson and Sara Jones are joined in lawful wedlock-"

"I-I don-how?" I couldn't fashion a coherent thought. "I didn't sign this."

"It turns out you don't have to. I had to go before a judge, but I was able to use your Power of Attorney to sign on your behalf."

"You-that's legal?"

"Apparently," she grins. "Usually, it's more used for like, overseas soldiers. I'm not sure if it's even been used by the person getting married, but there's apparently no law prohibiting it, so-we're married!"

My mouth goes dry. "Married?" I ask half to myself. "What does that mean?"

"It means, there's nothing standing between us anymore."

I stand up, suddenly feeling like the walls are closing in on me. "No, no. I didn't agree to this. There's no way this is legal."

"Oh, it's legal."

She pushes me backward onto the bed.

"Tamara, wait. I just need a minute."

"I'm tired of waiting."

She climbs onto the bed, tugging her dress over her head.

"And I'm tired of holding back." Tamara unsnaps her bra, letting her 34H breasts swing free.

"Wait. Just wait." I feel out of breath. Everything is spinning.

Tamara doesn't wait. Instead, she leans down, her soft breasts caressing my own as she pushes her mouth on mine. She kisses me with an intensity which is unusual, even for her. There is an unexpected passion. Her lips caress my neck, making their way down my neckline to my breasts.

"Can you believe we're finally married?" She asks excitedly, pulling her lips away. "Do you know what this means?"

Her lips trail over my chest, kissing my breasts hungrily.

Being legally married doesn't change anything between us, but it somehow feels violating on a whole new level.

"It means I can finally show you the toy I've been saving for you."

She finishes tearing the delicate fabric down to my hips, leaving my body completely exposed.

"Toy? What toy?" I ask, wetting my lips nervously.

Tamara practically skips to her cabinet, pulling out a big, black box. Tearing it open excitedly, she runs back to the bed, giant strap-on dildo in hand.

"What the-?"

Tamara is already leaning back, and pulling off her panties.

I suddenly get flashes of the day in the mall bathroom stall. She'd used a toy much like this one to fuck me in the ass. I had been sore for days.

"No, no, no," I hear myself say aloud. "Not again."

Tamara finishes pulling the strap-on over her hips, letting the the 5-inch, silicone cock bounce crudely from her pelvis.

She crawls over me, knees on either side of my hips. Her dildo rubbing against my pussy.

"Tamara, I don't want this. I don't want to be married, and I don't want to have sex with you." I start to struggle, trying to push her off. Enough of this docile bullshit.

"Shhhh," she covers my mouth with her lips. "Don't be scared." She holds my arms down at the wrists, spread eagle. She barely even needs the restraints to hold me down anymore. My muscles, which were already weak, had atrophied even further from lack of use.

She relaxes, letting her body meld into mine. Her breasts push firmly into my upper chest.

Pulling my arms together, she holds my wrists with one hand as she firmly cups my face with her other, kissing me-hard.

As I struggle, I manage to pull an arm free and I try to push her off. She grabs my wrist with her hand and effortlessly pulls it back, continuing to push her tongue into my mouth, choking me.

I kick, rolling her half-way off my body.

"Sara, stop fighting me. We both know you want this."

She climbs off the bed, quickly moving from post to post and tightening my restraints until I can't move my arms or legs.

"No, Tarmara, I don-"

She is already back on top of me, both of her hands gripping my head as her mouth pushes roughly into mine, her tongue probes my mouth. I had never found her kisses particularly sexy. She always used too much tongue, for starters. But this was a whole new level of aggressive. Her mouth continues to push against mine as she tilts her head, forcing wide mouthed kisses on me. I wouldn't have been able to keep up with her kisses had I wanted to-and I didn't. But her lips were everywhere.

Scooting forward, she continues to kiss me as I feel the shaft of silicone phallus rubbing against my slit. She thrusts her hips firm and slow.

"Do you like that?" She moans.

It was hard for me to find any of this sexy, and I wasn't about to lie anymore. I'd had enough.

"Fuck you," I spit.

"Maybe next time," she laughs. "This time, it's my turn."

She shifts her hips back and reaches down, pulling the tip of the dildo into my vaginal lips.

My eyes go wide as I realize what she's planning.

"You wouldn't-"

Her green eyes focus intently on mine. "Wouldn't I? You've been waiting for this so long. But I wanted to respect your wishes."

"You-you think this is what I want?"

"You told me you wanted to wait until you were married to have sex."

"But, that's not what I-I don't-"

Tamara had a way of leaving me speechless.

She places her finger to my lips. "Just relax and let it happen," she whispers into my ear.

Her entire body is still on top of mine, and I'm starting to make me feel claustrophobic. Her eyes bore into mine as the dildo slides slowly inside of me. I was not nearly turned on enough for this.

"Ow, fuck. Tamara, that hurts.

"Oh, I'm sorry. You probably need more foreplay. I just assumed you'd be as wet right now as I am. Don't worry, I know how to get you wet." She grins, pulling tho dildo out of my vagina and crawling forward.

She spins around, lowering her ass cheeks on to my head. My face disappears into her voluptuous bottom.

"Ooh," she giggled. "Sometimes I get so caught up with how you make my pussy feel that I forget how much I love the way your face feels in my ass."

She bounces up and down, her full weight slamming into my head. Her silicone cock bounces with her, slapping me in the chin with each bounce.

Tamara periodically slides her fingers between my legs, testing my "readiness." I try to think about something, anything else. Something not sexy, but no matter what I try, I can't tune out the soft bouncing. The sensation of my face slipping repeatedly between her cheeks, it does something to me and I still didn't understand why.

"Here, let me help out," Tamara grins as she leans back, sliding the strapon off. I can't see her, but I can feel her as she slips the dildo inside herself, coating it with her own juices,

"Fuck," she moans. "I can't wait any longer. I want to be inside you."

She pulls the strap-on back over her hips, shifting back to her original position on top of me. This time, while she kisses me and rubs her cock against my pussy, I can feel how drenched it is in her juices. I had gotten rather wet myself by this point but nothing compared to Tamara.

Her full, wet, and pliable lips are back on mine again as I feel the silky texture of the dildo pushing through my vaginal lips. Her body is hot against mine, and her hands are tight behind my head in a ferocious lip-lock. Her breath is wet and steamy against my face as she slowly forces the strap-on inside me. Tamera's hips stop pushing forward as she feels the tip of her dildo hit something, my hymen.

"Are you ready to consummate our marriage?" Tamara whispers breathily.

"Wait, wait wait." I plead, but I'm cut off by Tamara again assaulting me with kisses.

Pain shoots through my vagina as I feel my hymen tear. I involuntarily scream into Tamara's mouth, and she takes the opportunity to probe my mouth yet again with her long, wet tongue. Her hips pressed firmly against mine as the dildo pushes fully inside of me.

"Fuck, it's so big," I gasp.

"This thing?" She laughs. Wait until you see the 16 inch one I bought you."

She slowly pulls out. Then pushes in again. She lowers her head against my neck, her hot breath scorches my skin.

"Stop, please!" I begged. "Don't do this to me."

Her breasts slide over mine over and over again as she falls into a rhythm. As she thrust her hips against mine repeatedly, pain slowly gives way to pleasure.

Fuck. No. No. No.

My brain stops working, unsure how to react. I feel disgust at Tamara. Disgust at myself.

I scream, finally collecting my thoughts enough to start fighting her again.

"Yeah, you like that too, baby?" She moan. "Not so loud though."

She reaches a hand to my mouth, covering it and muffling my screams, just as I feel her teeth sink into my neck.

"You like the way my cock feels inside of you, Baby?"

She continues thrusting hard and fast. An involuntary moan escapes my lips.

Reaching her fingers down, she begins furiously rubbing her clit under the strapon. Her thrusting slows as her whole face tightens in pleasure.

"Oh, God." She moans. "I'm cumming! I'm not ready to cum yet. Fuck!"

Her whole body spasm and she stops moving for several moments. Her breathing fast and shallow, she withdraws her fingers and stretches them out. Wet, sticky, strands of liquid cling to her fingers as she slides her hand over the strapon. Stroking the dildo like she was using it to masturbate, she spreads her juices over the shaft before pushing it back into my vagina.

It doesn't take long before I am moaning again.

"Stop, please." I gasp into her hand, growing out of breath. "Please, don't stop. I mean, don't stop. Fuck. I mean stop." I try to focus on what I'm saying, but it's nearly impossible. It is getting hard to think straight.

"Which is it? Stop? Or don't stop?" Tamara asks sweetly, continuing to pump me with her dildo. Her emerald green eyes bore into my soul. Was that really only 5 inches? It felt enormous.

"How does it feel to know that you're about to orgasm with my cock inside of you?" She asks breathily. "Knowing it's covered in my cum."

I feel repulsed. And then I feel an orgasm overtake my body.

"No, no, no" I tell myself in denial. I have no idea how I feel. Conflicted, disgusted, and enraptured. I don't want to feel this way.

I feel Tamara's hot breath against my ear.

"...I love you."

To be continued...

12