Curious Girls Ch. 38 (Alt. Ending)

Story Info
Everything finally comes to a head.
7k words
4.53
14.2k
7

Part 30 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CAUTION: This is not the official, happy, canon ending. This is an ALTERNATE ending. In this ending, you will find a less favorable outcome for Sara.

I rewrote the original, scat-heavy, alternate ending to provide a non-scat alternative. I agreed with some readers that maybe it was overboard and too much out-of-character for Amber and Krista. Although realism was a lesser concern for me for the alternate endings, I liked the idea of making the alternate/darker ending more accessible for those who preferred that outcome but don't like scat. I've re-published the original scat-heavy chapter as another distinct, more scat-focused, ending.

Cheers!

*****

I opened my eyes slowly, blinking repeatedly as everything came into gradual focus. My mouth felt dry as if I had been eating cotton, and my head pounded like a drum. Despite all of that, I felt surprisingly good. I took a deep breath.

Is this what freedom smells like?

It was as if I was opening my eyes for the very first time. I found myself thinking back to the previous day's escape. I had given up hope of ever looking up and seeing anything but Tamara's pussy. And I had seen a lot of it. How many times had I woken up choking for air, only to find her already wet pussy on my mouth? She had fucked every part of my face, but my nose had been a clear favorite of hers. It had been less than ideal because that meant my nose and mouth had spent a large portion of each day inside her insatiable snatch. And Tamara got so wet, I found myself wondering how getting face fucked by her compared to being waterboarded. I was certain waterboarding had to be a better choice.

But just when I had finally accepted that all hope was lost, out of nowhere, my beautiful sister appeared and saved me. If she hadn't guessed the combination to the door--on the first try, no less--how had Krista been able to divine the combination anyway? Was it possible she could have been working with Tamara?

My sudden moment of clarity was interrupted by an unpleasant sensation forming in my stomach. I barely made it to the bathroom before I vomited.

When I finally returned, Krista was sitting on the couch wearing nothing but an unbuttoned, plaid shirt. She held a glass of water and some pills in her hand.

"Well, aren't a sight for sore eyes," I groaned, taking the water and pain medicine. "Geez, why did you let me drink so much?"

"I didn't exactly let you drink that much," Krista laughed, standing up. She wrapped her arms around me from behind, rubbing my temples with her index and middle fingers.

"What happened last night?" I exclaimed between swallows of water. "I remember the first couple glasses of wine and then not much after that. Did we--did we kiss?"

"A little," she giggled.

"I'm sorry," I apologized. "I was so not in my right mind last night. I shouldn't have let that happen. I was feeling vulnerable, and with the alcohol...," I trailed off.

"It's okay," Krista replied, putting her hand on mine. "It was just nice spending time with you last night. How did you sleep?"

"Like a rock. But I did have some messed up dreams though."

"Messed up? How so," Krista probed, cocking her head.

"Just... weird. I blame Tamara for fucking with my mind for so long." There was no way I was going to tell Krista what I had dreamed. I still couldn't believe it myself. The thought of me being intimate with my sister in that way--it was ludicrous. But I tended to have a lot of strange, vivid dreams, so I supposed perhaps it was just an average night in my fucked up head.

"By the way, I found some shirts in the closet upstairs," Krista replied, abruptly changing the subject. "I grabbed one for you as well." She picked up a shirt from the couch and tossed it at me. She began buttoning her own shirt uncomfortably, as if she'd only just realized how much cleavage she was showing. "Also, I found a couple gallons of gas out in a shed behind the house." She gestured to a red, plastic canister or the floor near the door.

"Then I guess we should finish getting dressed and get out of here" I asked, excited to finally be home.

"I was thinking we could probably just sneak down to the car without putting on anything else. My clothes are still cold and damp, and these shirts are long enough."

"Fair enough," I shrugged. I had been naked for so long in Tamara's sex dungeon that it actually felt more strange to me now to be wearing clothes.

"Now, hopefully nothing else goes wrong," Krista raised an eyebrow.

As I watched Krista, I couldn't help but view her with suspicion. If she had been working with Tamara, it didn't make sense that she would be taking me back since she had just helped me escape. Unless it was some sort of cruel game, but it seemed too risky for Tamara to allow. But what if Krista wanted something from me that I wouldn't be willing to give her? Would I then suddenly find myself back in Tamara's dungeon?

None of it really made a lot of sense, but she knew the combination. And given everything I had just escaped from, it was enough to make me fearful of trusting her motives.

"Actually, I think I'd feel more comfortable wearing pants. And would you mind going to see if you can find some socks? Or shoes at least?"

"Oh, sure. I'll guess I can take another look," Krista replied hesitantly.

"Maybe they'd have something in the attic," I prompted gently.

"I'll look around for a few minutes." She stood, smiled at me, and disappeared down the hallway.

I felt bad for misleading her, but I couldn't take any chances. Not when I was finally free. The minute she was gone, I grabbed the gas can and took off through the door. I nearly slipped several times in the mud, but I finally reached the car.

*****

I drove in silence for a while. Where did I go from here? I hadn't really given much thought outside of the present.

Should I go to the police?

I immediately shot down that idea. What if they didn't believe me?

If I had Krista with me, she could have backed up my story. But no. I shook my head. There was no time for second-guessing myself. If I was right, and Krista really was working with Tamara, she couldn't be trusted anyway.

But what would her goal have been? Thinking back to my dream, I pondered if there could be any connection between why Tamara wanted me and why Krista wanted me. Was it possible she wanted me for the same reasons? She did enjoy kissing me. But no, that was silly. She was my little sister. That didn't make any sense.

I kept thinking about it as I drove. Maybe she'd made a deal with Tamara? What if she'd betrayed me from the very beginning? Tamara had always been a step ahead. She'd always found a way into the house, into my bedroom. What if Krista had told Tamara where to find me after I'd escaped the last time. After all, I'd called Krista.

I may as well have fucking told Tamara myself where I was.

I tried to reign in my thoughts, but they were going a thousand miles a minute. I thought over everything that had happened and tried to figure out when Krista might have sold me out. How many times she might have betrayed me while pretending to be a loving, doting sister.

Had Krista not been at the house that night because she'd gone to get Tamara? Had they gone to look for me on their own, only to return home together when they hadn't been able to find me?

Then my mind drifted to the inheritance. Could Krista have been trying to get me out of the picture to steal the money our parents had left us? Had her and Tamara agreed to split it? Or was I Tamara's payment in exchange for the money? A thought occurred to me. Tamara had already taken the money. Was it possible Krista had helped me escape in order to get the money back from Tamara?

And after everything I'd done to protect her.

Fuck me instead of Krista, I'd practically begged. Let me lick your nasty ass.

And all that time, I bet Tamara would turn right around and her and Krista would laugh behind my back at how gullible I was. Then they'd probably have sex with each other anyway.

My thoughts only grew darker from there.

*****

I pulled into the driveway. Glancing up at the house, I found myself marveling how foreign it looked to me now. Walking into the living room, it felt like a stranger's house.

I decided to head to my room. I just needed to clear my head and not think about anything for a while.

I lumbered slowly up the stairs, turning down the hallway toward my room at the end. I felt as if I was seeing everything for the first time. Even my room felt strange to me. How long had it been since I had been here? A year? I didn't know how long I had spent living with Tamara prior to being locked in her basement.

As I looked around the room, I didn't feel the sense of safety or comfort that I had expected. I hadn't been safe in my room long before Tamara had gone completely batshit crazy. Fuck, was the lock on my window still broken?

I was already regretting my decision to return home. How could I possibly sleep in my room with a broken lock? And did I even trust my safety with the locked fixed? Tamara had always found a way, no matter how I'd tried to thwart her.

That's when I realized that I couldn't stay here. I would never be safe anywhere in this town.

I went to my closet, pulled out a bag, and started tossing in clothing and my most precious personal belongings. I didn't know what the plan was, but I knew I couldn't stay overnight.

As I gathered my things, I stumbled upon a clay handprint that Krista had made me when she was in elementary school. God, I'd forgotten about this. It hadn't meant much to me at the time. She could have made it for anyone, Mom or Dad included. But she had given it to me for some reason. I felt like it should have made me feel something more than I did, but Krista was dead to me now. I tossed it back into the drawer.

"Going somewhere?" I heard a familiar voice from behind, but before I could turn, a hand covered my mouth. Tamara's grip was tight, and as I tried to scream she clamped my nose between her thumb and index finger. I fought with all my might, but I was no match. She slowly forced me to the ground, wrapping her legs around my arms to prevent me from stopping her as she shoved a circular metal ring into my mouth. I tried screaming, although it was hard to say anything coherent.

Tamara straddled my neck and right shoulder, leaving one arm on either side of her. I tried to pull her off with my free arm as she fought my right wrist to the foot of my bed and tied it to the bedpost with nylon tights. I assumed they were mine, but where she got them I couldn't begin to guess. After she'd managed to tie my one arm, it was barely a struggle for her to tie the other one to the opposite side of the bed.

"I thought I'd lost you," Tamara sighed, as she began kissing my face. "Why do you do this to me, Baby," she asked, her full, pink lips covering every inch of my face. "Maybe I've been too easy on you," she said, absent-mindedly. "As much as I hate to do it, I think I'm going to have to smother you into unconsciousness with my pussy as many times as it takes--until your brain is not capable of thinking of anything except for me." She ran her fingers softly through my hair. "You'll be close to a vegetable, but even that would be preferable to losing you. And even if you're not mentally able to lick me anymore, I can still have plenty of fun with just your face."

I felt light-headed with fear. How could this have happened?

"First, I owe you a punishment. One that I promised you a long time if you ever tried to leave me again."

My eyes somehow managed to open even wider.

No. No-no-no-no-no. I plead in my mind.

"I'm not sure if you'll be able to swallow with the ring gag, but I guess we'll find out."

She pulled her pants and panties down at once, revealing her pale, freckled legs. She kicked them to the side, standing over my head.

"I kind of have to pee," she laughed as she bent down and rested her knees on either side of my face. "And I also just thought of a perfect way to see if you'll be able to swallow with that gag."

Not again. I prayed. Please, not again.

The gag dug into my mouth as Tamara pushed her hairy mound against the metal ring. As she got comfortable, she reached down and slid her shirt over her head.

"I don't know what it is, but there's something especially intimate and erotic about being completely naked while you drink my piss."

I flinched, struggling against her strong thighs as I felt warm liquid drip onto my tongue. It started as a small trickle, and within seconds my mouth flooded with hot urine.

"Fuuuuuck. Why does even this turn me on with you?" She moaned, absent-mindedly. "I just love feeling so naughty--feeling the cool air on my bare skin as you swallow my piss. It makes my nipples so fucking hard.

She ran her fingers through my hair, her eyes boring into mine as she moaned softly.

"Damn. We may have to start doing this more often."

She watched my face carefully, enjoying my reaction to the feeling of my mouth filling with the salty, bitter liquid.

"Oh, damn... if I'm this turned on by doing this to you, I can't wait to see how exciting it is to have you eat my--but, I shouldn't get too carried away. This is a punishment for you after all." She trailed off again. "But the thought of making you orgasm while you drink my piss or eat my shit--." She shook her head, coming to awareness as she realized I was choking, unable to swallow most of the golden liquid pooling in my mouth.

"Just relax and let it flow into your throat," Tamara grinned, biting her lower lip. She clenched her knees on either side of my head, preventing me from turning my head to spit out the unpleasant liquid."Just because this was only a test doesn't mean I'm going to let any of it go to waste," she smiled. "Now swallow it so we can move on to your punishment proper."

I found myself hesitating. The urine in my mouth was positively revolting, but it was certainly better than what she was planning for me. If I refused to swallow, I would only be delaying the inevitable. If I swallowed, then Tamara was going to carry out her threat.

Tamara made the decision for me.

"It's great that you love the taste of my piss, but I'm impatient," she giggled, holding my nose as she tightened her grip on my head, hand over my mouth. I fought, trying to cough the urine out of my mouth, but instead I mostly just gasped it in. I choked, trying not to swallow.

"Once you swallow, I'll let you breathe," she coaxed gently.

I finally gave in, choking the warm piss down in several gut-wrenching swallows.

"There's a good girl. Now, open back up. You know what comes next, I think? But first--"

She reached careful around my head and loosened the gag. "Tell me how it was. I never asked you before. How does my piss taste?"

I realized with shock as I looked into her eyes that this was a turn-on for her. But what did she want to hear me even say about it? Was it a turn on if I liked it? Or if I didn't like it?

Instead, I ignored her question entirely. "Please, just give me one more chance. I won't ever run again. I prom--" I barely had time to register her full, round ass before it swallowed my face.

"I think we should kill a bit of your fight first. Don't want you resisting your punishment too much."

She continued to smother me with her ass, letting me breathe each time as I was near to blacking out until I was so desperate for air, yet so weak that I couldn't even think straight. She shook my head with her hand.

"Sara, don't fall asleep," she laughed. "You need to be awake for this."

I suddenly woke from my daze, realizing my lungs were still burning. I started gasping and choking, unable to get enough oxygen with each breath.

"I've never tried to shit into a hole this small before. I'm not sure if I can do this," she laughed again as she pried at my chin, slipping her feet under my head as she applied pressure to push her asshole against my mouth.

My struggles slowed her but, as usual, only delayed the inevitable. I'd seen where her asshole had been the last time she'd adjusted her position. She was dead on the money, and she knew it.

"How's that for a hole-in-one?" She sighed with satisfaction as my muffled screams confirmed what she already knew. "Stop struggling! I need to focus on relaxing," she chided me.

"Wait, something's coming," she giggled excitedly. "Fuck, this is going to be exhilerating."

I cringed, trying once more unsuccessfully to close my mouth as a loud sound erupted from her asshole.

"Shit, that would have been better with your nose in my asshole," she laughed. "But I guess it'll give you a good taste of what's coming. More accurately, it'll give you a taste, and I'll be the one cumming," she moaned. "Okay, let's try this again."

She moaned as a mostly quiet, but long-lasting, fart forced its way into my mouth.

God, I could really taste that one.

A short, wet-sounding fart followed and was abruptly cut off. Her moans changed. "Fuck, this is it for real, I think."

A moment later, Tamara got excited. "Fuck, I'm constipated. It hurts to push too much, so we're just going to let this happen at a nice, slow, natural pace. I hope you don't have anywhere to be," she cackled.

*****

I had been so distracted by nearly dying that I hadn't even noticed that during her orgasm, Tamara had squirted all over my chin and neck.

"We're going to have to do that again," Tamara smiled, looking down at my gasping form. "That was really intense."

I couldn't even respond, I felt too out of breath. Too nauseated. She wanted to do that again? There was no way. Then a thought filled me with dread. What if she wanted to do that every time she used me, what if that was going to become the new normal?

Fuck. I need to escape. I have to.

I fought with a strength I hadn't known I still had in me, managing to pull my arms free from the nylon restraints.

I turned, trying to crawl away, but Tamara grabbed my ankles and pulled me toward her, flipping me so I was facing upward again. Then she lowered her full ass back onto my face.

"Where do you think you're going? You're nowhere near done yet," she cackled evilly.

*****

Epilogue

As Tamara fastened the last of the chains, I looked around at my all-too-familiar surroundings. I was back in Tamara's dungeon, and I had a feeling she wasn't going to be giving me any leeway anytime soon. I should have gone for help when I had the chance.

"Krista will be on her way to the police right now," I spat in Tamara's direction.

"A breath of freedom and you think you're allowed to speak to me like that?" Tamara glared, her tone dangerous. "Besides, I don't think Krista is going to make it that far."

"What do you mean? If you do anything to hurt her, I'll--"

"You'll do what," Tamara laughed.

At that moment, the door slammed upstairs.

"Speak of the devil," Tamara grinned, opening the door.

I had no idea who could be coming through the door. So you can imagine my surprise when Krista walked in.

Fuck. I knew it.

I had been right not to trust her. She had been working with Tamara after all.

Then I saw something that surprised me even more. Amber followed closely behind holding a leash. Wait, was that a gag in Krista's mouth?

"Amber?" I--"

"Shut up, Sara," Tamara said sharply, grabbing a dildo gag off the side table and shoving it into my mouth. "Mommy needs to make a deal now."

As Tamara strode over to Amber, I struggled to make sense of what was happening.

"I'm so glad you found her," Tamara said to Amber. "I hate loose ends."

12