Curious Girls Ch. 38 (Alt. Ending)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not so fast," Amber said defensively as Tamara reached for Krista's leash. "I'm sure we can come to an--arrangement," Amber said slowly, her eyes darting toward me. "Krista for Sara."

"Fuck no," Tamara replied.

"But you could have plenty of fun with Krista too, right? I'm only interested in Sara."

"I'm keeping Sara. End of discussion," Tamara countered, eyes alight.

"Okay, what about an arrangement where we share her?"

Krista grunted into her gag, protesting their bartering.

"I'm listening," Tamara replied cautiously.

"12 hours per day each?"

"Split up how? It's not fair if one of us always gets her during the night."

Amber screamed loudly into her gag, trying to motion for them to remove her gag.

Amber thought for a moment. "What if we share her sometimes?"

"Kinky," Tamara laughed. "But I'd want her to myself occasionally too. Could you make do with Krista when I'm alone with Sara?"

Krista screamed even louder, stomping her feet.

"I think Krista has an opinion about it," Tamara laughed. "Do you think we should see what she has to say?"

Tamara pulled the gag out of Krista's mouth.

"Please, there's no reason to keep me here. I don't care what you do with Sara."

"Right, I've heard that before," Tamara snorted derisively.

"I'll prove it. Like you asked before."

Tamara hesitated, looking at Krista with a new found respect. "You'll let her lick your ass?"

"Yes," Krista said quietly but without hesitation.

Tamara glanced at Amber. She just shrugged in response.

"OK, I have to admit I'm curious to see this. But if you disappoint me again, this time you're the one I'll punish.

Tamara motioned to Amber, and Amber removed Krista's restraints. Without further prompting, Krista looked awkwardly back and forth between Tamara and Amber, but she didn't try to make a break for it. Instead, she walked tentatively toward the bed. Tamara and Amber followed closely behind should she try anything. The fear was obvious in my eyes, but with the dildo jutting obscenely from my mouth, nothing I grunted was remotely intelligible.

"Let's see that ass," Tamara grinned, biting her lip.

Krista blushed but did as she was asked. She unfastened her jeans and slid them down.

I squealed into the gag. Krista wouldn't do this, I knew. But what was she really planning?

Krista slid her fingers under the elastic of her panties and pulled them down as well. She had a perky ass. It was stunning, really. But that didn't mean I wanted my mouth anywhere near it.

What are you doing? I screamed mentally at her as she climbed onto the bed.

She straddled my torso, facing my feet, and I felt her strong, silky legs tighten on either side of my head. As her smooth ass cheeks lowered to my face, I began to wonder if I'd misjudged her.

No! I scolded myself. She would not do this to me. She's my sister. It was unthinkable.

Tamara yanked the dildo out of my mouth. "What are you waiting for," she demanded, "An invitation to start licking your sister's asshole?"

"I won't do it. You can't--" I was suddenly cut off as Tamara pushed Krista's ass into my face. And just like that, I found my face wedged between my little sister's ass cheeks.

"She's not completely broken in yet," Tamara apologized. "But a little smothering and she'll be happy to lick you, I'm sure of it.

While Krista's bottom wasn't as full as Tamara's, it was perfectly capable of doing the job.

"Start licking, or I won't let Krista sit up until you're unconscious. And then, we'll see if you're in a more willing mood."

I felt Tamara climb on top of Krista, adding her weight to Krista's, crushing Krista's ass into my face.

As I began to struggle, my lungs burning, I felt Krista try to sit up in order to let me breathe, but she wasn't able to lift Tamara. Fuck. I knew Tamara was serious. She really would let me black out.

I barely even registered what I was doing, but I felt my tongue began to desperately probe Krista's anus.

"She--she's doing it," Krista said with surprise. "She's actually doing it."

"I told you," Tamara laughed. Sometimes she just needs a little prompting to do what we all know she already wants to do.

"Ooh," Krista squealed. "This is a new sensation. It's... kind of hot."

"Right?" Tamara exclaimed triumphantly as she climbed off.

I stopped licking for a moment to catch my breath, and Krista took it upon herself to apply weight to Krista's shoulders to force her weight back onto my face until I began licking again.

"OK, that's enough," Tamara laughed. "You've proven your point. You can stop now."

"Do I have to?" Krista asked quietly, once again shoving her ass into my face.

"Shit, you're really liking it, eh?" Tamara laughed.

"Would it be weird if I--," she hesitated. "Could I do--"

"Babe, you can do whatever you want," Tamara laughed.

She blushed again as she sat up, turning around and facing me.

"I want to feel her tongue--"

"Damn, you want your sister to go down on you?"

"You're right, it's weird," she blushed the darkest shade of red I'd ever seen.

"Sure is, but everything goes here. She's your sister, and if you want to feel her tongue in your snatch, God damn it, she's going to give you the best head you've ever had."

Tamara grabbed my hair roughly. "You heard your sister. Lick her pussy."

"No, please. You don't want this, Krista."

Why was she doing this? Tamara wasn't even forcing her anymore.

"You're wrong Sara. I do want this. I really want this. And I've wanted this for a long, long time. But I only came to realize it was a possibility when you and I fucked in the cabin."

"What? We--We didn't." My head spun.

"Oh, just shut up and lick me," she demanded.

"I won't," I replied, still dazed.

Tamara walked over, intending to punish me for my disobedience, but Krista was faster. She barely hesitated to shove her mostly shaved pussy roughly into my mouth and nose, cutting off my oxygen again. God, she was already so wet.

I was in shock, realizing that my face was literally buried in my little sister's pussy, her juices beginning to coat my face as I struggled.

Eventually, I gave up and stuck out my tongue. She rewarded me with a little air. But before I could even lick anything, she was already grinding on my tongue, using it to explore her pussy--thrusting against it.

Oh, God.

Her taste flooded my mouth. It was strong and slightly sweet. Compared to Tamara, it was actually a relatively pleasant taste. But God, I never expected I would be evaluating how my sister tasted. I couldn't bring myself to lick her, so I just kept my tongue out and let her grind against it. She didn't seem to mind, leveraging my tongue to repeatedly probe the deepest, wettest depths of her swollen pussy while repeatedly mashing her clit into my nose.

"Oh, God. This is amazing," she moaned.

"Just enjoy the ride," Tamara smiled, licking her lips.

"Fuck, I'm cumming," she squealed. She continued to moan and squeal, her thrusts becoming frantic as her cum began to ooze out of her slit, dripping down my tongue and coating my mouth and nose as she rode my face to climax.

I felt her body relax as her orgasm subsided. She blushed, realizing that Amber and Tamara were both staring at her in awe.

"Fuck, I want to try that," Amber gasped, practically drooling.

"Well, why don't you?" Tamara asked, grinning.

"Really?" Amber's eyes went wide like a kid in a candy store. Her clothes were on the floor before she reached the bed. Krista had barely climbed off before Amber leapt onto the bed.

She had a thin frame and tiny breasts, but she was quite attractive in her own right. She never would have been able to subdue me on her own, but in my current state she would have no trouble taking full advantage.

She was already wet from the moment she mounted me, immediately shoving her pussy into my face.

I felt spent, and my tongue was aching from Krista's abuse. Yet now here I was with a new pussy in my face. Amber's was smaller, and her black pubic hair was neatly trimmed.

"Lick me too, Sara," she moaned. "I've been thinking about this a lot. I'd almost gotten over you, and then you had to go and be such a tease to me. Fuck, you made me want you so bad. The way you walked, the way you talked. I wanted you so much, and this just feels right.

I pushed my tongue into her slit, forcing my tired tongue to keep working as yet another taste invaded my mouth. She was happy to do a lot of the work as well, but she got annoyed if I stopped licking for too long. If I did, she would follow Krista's strategy and set her wet, hair mound on my mouth and hold my nose until I started tonguing her again. She wasn't as wet as Krista had been, but she was getting close. However, my face was still wet with my sister's cum, and Amber leveraged that to grind her own pussy against my mound, nose, and chin even as I struggled to pleasure her with my tongue.

In the midst of Amber's swollen pussy assaulting my face, I managed to catch a glimpse of Amber and Krista on the side of the bed. What I saw made my stomach drop. They were standing to the side, full-on making out. It wasn't just an exploratory, "let's try kissing while we pass the time" type of thing. They were very into it. Their hands were gripping each other's heads and tongues were all over the place.

"Don't stop licking, I'm getting close," Amber moaned, pulling my face roughly by my hair back into her prickly, sticky slit.

After fighting her for a few minutes, I managed to pull away again only to see that Krista and Tamara were now both naked, still kissing. Their bodies were pressed tightly together, their huge breasts mashed tightly between them as Krista groped Tamara's right breast with one hand and cupped the back of her head with the other.

This time, Amber pulled my head even more roughly back into her slit as she grinded firmly against my mouth. She screamed, cumming on my lips as her thighs tightened. She rubbed her pussy up and down the length of my face, letting her cum mix with Krista's.

After a minute, she climbed off. "Fuck, that was intense."

Tamara grinned, breaking her kiss. "Maybe we could all just share her? As long as the both of you promise to always put me first, I could probably be ok with that."

"I'm game," Krista said quickly, excited.

"Fuck, if that can happen on a regular basis, count me in," Amber exclaimed, out of breath.

"Then what do you beautiful ladies say we form a pact and cement our arrangement?"

"What do we do?" Amber asked.

"I'll finish up by cumming on Sara's face too. While I do, the two of you can show your subservience to me by sucking on my tits."

"It would be a pleasure," Krista said, eyeing Tamara's massive chest.

Tamara crawled onto the bed, expertly mounting my face. She ran her fingers through my hair as she lowered her already wet vulva to my mouth.

"You know what to do, Babe."

Before I could even push my tongue into her pussy, my face was already buried in it.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" she squealed, breathing deeply. I felt her fingers slip between her own pussy lips as she gasped. She pulled her wet fingers to her mouth and tasted herself, moaning with pleasure as she began almost exclusively using my nose for her continued enjoyment.

All I could do was watch helplessly through Tamara's thighs as Krista and Amber began kissing and worshiping Tamara's beautiful breasts. I could see both Amber and Krista simultaneously suckling on Tamara's nipples. I watched as Krista pulled back, flicking her tongue playfully over Tamara's areola. And I watched as Tamara's hands slid behind each of their heads, intertwining both of their hair.

Tamara humped the entirety of my face with reckless abandon. It became difficult to see as her juices began to drip into my eyes. Her pussy was every bit as wet as I'd ever felt it and close to as hairy. But with my nose being her primary source of pleasure for the moment, she was exceedingly reluctant to let it leave her dripping wet slit for even a second. But whether it was from her already being aroused from kissing Krista, watching Amber and Krista use me, or the extra stimulation on her breasts, there wasn't a lot of lead-up. No foreplay with her this time. It was just fast and hard. Her pussy lips slapped, mashed, and grinded against my nose. She thrust against it over and over again in a flurry of intense need.

Just then, she orgasmed, squirting cum all over my face as her hips spasmed with enjoyment. Her thrusting slowed, but didn't stop as she continued to spread her juices up and down the rest of my face, continuing to mix her own juices with those of Amber and Krista.

"That was simply incredible," she sighed contentedly. "And with the two of you, it'll be even easier to train her."

"Train her how?" Krista asked, curious.

"To love eating your pussy--or ass."

"I'm listening," Krista grinned.

"Well, I used to make her orgasm while she licked me. It's why she can't get enough of me now. But with the two of you here, one person could simply focus on enjoying themselves while another person could take care of making her orgasm."

"Fuuuuck," Krista replied, almost drooling. "Amber? Any thoughts?"

"I could go again," Amber grinned.

"I didn't necessarily mean right now," Tamara replied, hesitantly.

"Can I go first?" Krista asked Amber.

"Sure, I'd actually love to make Sara cum anyway."

"Well, I guess I could be ready to go again in a few minutes too, Tamara laughed."

Krista bounced onto the bed, pushing her knees onto my shoulders and lowered her pussy back onto my mouth.

"Lick me," she commanded. "I want my taste in your mouth as you cum."

As I stuck my tongue out yet again, feeling Krista's familiar taste overwhelm my tastebuds, I felt a surprising sensation between my legs.

"You don't have to lick her to get her off, Amber," Tamara laughed awkwardly.

"Oh, I know. But I want to," she grinned, pushing her tongue back into my own pussy."

It felt amazing. It was hard to focus entirely on it because I was still trying to please my little sister to keep her from smothering me again.

"Don't get her off until I cum," Krista instructed Amber.

"No problem," Amber grinned, continuing to tease my clit with her tongue.

"Stick out your tongue," Krista demanded. I reluctantly complied.

She began humping my tongue, rubbing her pussy against it for a solid 10 or 15 minutes before she began breathing harder and mashing her increasingly mashing her clit against my nose.

Amber had been watching her, trying to increase her own focus on my clit as Krista got closer to orgasm.

Krista squealed as her body erupted with pleasure, and she pushed my tongue all the way into her wet, sticky slit.

Just then, Amber's tongue got me off as well and I felt pleasure rocketing through my own body.

"Whew, that was even better the second time," Krista moaned.

"I bet," Amber looked hungrily at her. "I'm so beyond ready to go again. Trade places?"

"Sure," Krista grinned. "Unless you'd like another turn, Tamara?"

"Ah, I'll come back when it's my turn to be on top. I could use a shower anyway."

"Suit yourself," Krista grinned as her and Amber switched places.

Tamara walked out of the room, just as I simultaneously found my face in Amber's pussy, and began feeling Krista's tongue probing my pussy.

What had I gotten myself into this time? I wondered silently. And why couldn't I ever just leave well-enough alone?

*****

6 months later...

Do you ever miss your sister? Or your old life?" Tamara asked.

"No Mistress," I replied dutifully.

"Good. Not that it would really matter," she grinned. "It was interesting for a few months, but I didn't realize how much I would hate sharing you."

I looked around the cabin, wondering if I would ever see another human again. Tamara had brought me here bound, gagged, and blindfolded. The trip had lasted multiple days, and she had been very careful not to let me see anything that would give away our location. In fact, she had never even removed my blindfold the entire trip. Not to feed me. Not to let me use the bathroom. And not during the several times a day she'd stop in order to climb to the back of the car and--relieve her tension.

She'd clearly arranged to have the cabin prepared in anticipation of our arrival. It was designed much like her dungeon had been, full of restraints and all manner of sex toys. Tamara only left once every week or two to get supplies, but she would usually be gone for half of the day when she left, so I assumed we were nowhere near any other towns or people.

And the times she did go out, she would always make certain she attached a GPS collar around my neck. I knew the minute I left the cabin, if I ever managed to find a way, she would be instantly alerted.

"Did you pick the one you wanted?" Tamara asked, looking down at me as I knelt before her.

"This one, Mistress," I handed her the 12-inch dildo.

"This one might hurt a bit," she grinned. "Why did you choose this one?"

"I thought it would please you, Mistress," I replied, lowering my eyes.

"Oh, it does," she smiled, running her fingers through my hair. "And you know what else would please me, don't you," she asked as she slid the large cock over her legs and positioned it.

"Of course, Mistress," I replied, crawling around behind her and began tenderly kissing her ass. "Not that," she laughed. "But always a good choice."

She turned around, facing me and lowering the rubber phallus to my lips. "Suck me off."

I took the large cock into my mouth, wetting it with my tongue.

"Look at me while you suck me," she grinned.

Looking up at her, I made eye contact as I let the cock slide in and out of my mouth. I tried not to gag as Tamara gripped the back of my head, forcing it to the back of my throat.

She spit carefully onto the upper part of the shaft, spreading her own saliva on the rubber cock as well.

"I think that's good enough," she grinned. "Anything last words before I put this all the way into your ass?"

"Yes, Mistress. May I cum while you fuck me?"

She smiled. "Yes, you may. But I'll expect you to give me an extra two orgasms afterward."

"Of course, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress."

I reached up, and I began to tease myself as I felt Tamara kneel behind me.

"Sara, you remember what will happen to you if you ever try to leave me again, right?"

I thought back to what Tamara had done to me on my bedroom floor the night she'd reclaimed me.

"Yes, Mistress," I looked down at the floor, face flush with disgust and humiliation.

"Know that it will be worse next time. Much, much worse."

"I understand, Mistress. I'll never leave you again."

"Good," she smiled, beginning to slide the massive cock inside my ass. "And Sara?"

"Yes, Mistress," I grunted, fingering my clit gently as she entered me.

"If you behave yourself, I'll let you cum again tonight--this time with my ass on your face. Would you like that?"

"You'd do that for me," I asked hopefully. "I would absolutely love that, Mistress." My pussy tingled at the mere prospect.

"Sara?"

"Yes, Mistress?

"I love you."

"I love you too, Mistress."

The End

*****

I hope you enjoyed this darker take on the Curious Girls ending. Once again, a huge thanks to everyone! I wouldn't still be doing this if not for your support.

Until next time,

precipiceofoblivion

12