All Comments on 'Curious Girls Ch. 38 (Alt. Ending)'

by precipiceofoblivion

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Awesome, thank you for listening to feedback.

Its hotter than the origin alternative ending.

I'll gladly observe what you do next

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Damn, was hoping for one where Krista took over completely and was just as cruel as Tamara

ForTheLoveOfFemdomForTheLoveOfFemdomover 3 years ago

This was amazing, my favorite ending out of all of them. And they were all really good. Your writing is amazing. I can't wait to read what you write next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
New story?

I really loved this series and fevered every day for a new chapter of Sara getting face fucked by Tamara. But since this series has come to an end now I'm really hyped for a new story from you. I can imagine that it's very time consuming to write these stories but you are very talented and shouldn't stop now. Maybe just try some shorter stories if you don't want to start a new series with this many chapters.

Doesn't matter how you continue your career at this website I will always remember this story as my favorite!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Tamara

Yes! I was hoping you’d do this but wasn’t really expecting it. I still can’t believe this story is actually over. Talk about dedication. It must feel nice to have this finished.

If you ever decide to revisit this story, I was really waiting for a chapter of Sara worshipping Tamara’s ass, for old times sake. I really like the direction that was going of her reluctantly growing to love her ass and was hoping for a full scene of it like in the chapters where she lost her memory. I’m sure you have tons of requests though.

Anyway congrats on completing the story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous