All Comments on 'Curious Teen Sucks Craigslist Cock'

by hotlatino18

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
zephyerzephyeralmost 7 years ago
Wish my first cock.

Forgot the hater above. Why would you come to a site about gays if you hate gays?

Anyway, wish my first cock sucking had gone so well and hot. Looking forward to reading of your other adventures.

BrandDickensBrandDickensalmost 7 years ago

So nice to read a story about a hot, first time experience. Thank you so much for sharing. I felt as if I was there with you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good Job

Sounds like you had fun and that great hope to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So So

If this had been my first experience with gay sex, I would have thought it is not that good. Both parties need to have an experience of pleasure. This so vanilla, like straight married sex. That is why straight married men go so crazy with good gay sex, because it sends them out of this world with pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Memories

Met a farm worker on his tractor as I bought stuff from a roadside stand. He effectively didn’t speak English but he was so damn hard bodied and tan.

We went to my lifted truck. Sucked his sweaty brown foreskin. He popped fast. Twice. So much cum. Damn...

OralSubSeniorOralSubSeniorover 4 years ago
Sweet

Way to go. You're still young, I see lots of cum in your future. Most of us get addicted to the taste and enjoy giving head.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love the idea of a young Latino with a sweaty uncut cock and balls telling me to worship his musky sweaty package as he pushes my face into his damp sweaty underwear and tells me to get busy inhaling his scent and working his rock hard young man boy cock through his bulging white underwear. What a horny thought that makes my 60 year uncut married daddy dick poke it's growing head out of my boxer shorts. Great fantasy. Too bad this author didn't follow up and write some of these stories, great jerk off material.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous