All Comments on 'Curious To Compare'

by luvgoth

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Very Hot

I loved the scenario. It could have been even hotter if the story had dragged out a bit more with more details. It's the time before the actual connecting with the other person that is so hot. And this story, with a guy asking another guy to help him out, is HOT. I wanted that tension to be explored more.

This is one hot jerk off fantasy of a story, though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
very nice

i'll have to agree with the other coment that the story could use more detail but it reminded me of the first I sucked the cock of the taylor who was tacking my measurments for a new suit. which hapened to be a very great begining of meny more men.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
awesome

Yes Semen taste good I like also

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Addiction

I'm up to 9 cocks I've sucked. It's becoming an addiction. As I'm in the closet, I think it will also be my destruction, as is true of every addiction.

Not stopping though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I was interested in the description of your dicks and it encouraged me to jerk off. My uncut dick is on the small size flaccid but when fully erect like now it is about 7 inches. My foreskin retracts naturally during erection to expose a very nice head and the frenulum which I finger during masturbation for maximum ejaculation, andusually about a tablespoon full of thick white cum. Would anyone else like to describe their own cock?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I only sucked one cock in my life and I am hungry for more .I was staying at my buddies house when one day I was walking down the hall and he was peeing and left the door open.Damn the hammer he had 9 inches soft and thick.i stopped and was licking my lips over it when he finished and I said sorry I have to go.He said no problem and put his cannon back in his sweat pants and left.I closed the door and beat off til I shot all over my chest and even in my face .That night as I lay in bed all I could thing of was that big piece of beautiful meat and how I wanted it in my mouth.So I crept down the hallway to his room,luckily his door was open and I could see he was asleep snoring on his back.I knew he always slept in sweats so I went quietly to the bottom of his bed.i got focused to the darkness and saw a bulge and just had to run it through the material.I was hard as hell as I touched it and knew there was no turning back now.I slowly inched his sweats down and to myluck discovered he was commando.I pulled a little more and it just popped out and he stirred a bit.I said he'll with it and put the head in my mouth and started working more in.He woke up and said what the hell you doing .I replied I am sorry but I saw it today and was amazed at the size and just had to taste it Do you want me to stop.He said no go aheadand I quickly had it back in my mouth taking as much as i could til he blew a big load down my throat.I stayed in bed and gave him another blowjob before he got up to go to work.It was a nice week .Next time I want to find a huge black dick to have fun with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I was jerking off with a stranger in a car once. He started first and I couldn't resist. He came quickly an shot a jet of pure white cum in the air...about two foot at least. When it was my turn to cum I ejaculated as normal in a river of cum, starting clear and thicker as it bubbled out. As we almost reached our destination an hour later he asked if he could jerk me off as he wanted to try something out on my uncut cock that he had read about. My foreskin moved up and down normally but when I said I was about to flow he pulled my foreskin hard back until it started to hurt a little at which point I shot out a jet of cum in the air followed by three more. He had positioned his mouth well and took the lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Watching another man get aroused is a real turn on for me. I like to start with the zip and then fondle through underwear taking out the penis whilst semi erect. Usually I am very hard by then as I slowly ease the foreskin back to full erection, sometimes with my mouth. When ejaculation is about to happen I insert my moistened index finger inside the anus which ALWAYS guarantees a huge amount of lovely warm sperm from my donor closely followed by a load of my own.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous