All Comments on 'Curious Wife Gets to Try a Big Cock'

by patrickroundhouse

Sort by:
  • 66 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Irresistible Big Cock

Great story; my wife and I enjoyed it a lot. It kind of reminded us of my wife's first time with another man. We hosted a backyard barbecue / pool party with everybody dressed in their swimsuits. We were all young couples, right out of college, and our wives looked hot in their string bikinis and were enjoying flirting with all of us men.

After some water volleyball all six of the wives were getting used to being "accidentally felt up" by all of us guys, when we dove for the ball. The one and only single guy that was invited was literally hung like a horse and there was no way he could hide it in his soaking wet swimsuit. Eventually, as the drinks flowed and the night rolled on, the girls finally got up enough nerve to ask him how big his cock was. Then, they wanted to see it, then wanted to see it hard.

So, the gals drew lots and my wife won the chance to make him hard. I gladly told her to go ahead. She rubbed his cock on her tits, eventually took off her bikini top, and his cock swelled to about 10 inches.

Then, one of the wives asked him if he was a heavy cummer and he said "Jerk me and find out!" So, she jerked him off until he unloaded a huge load of cum all over her tits. My wife was a bit miffed that she did not get a pearly necklace!

Later that night, the girls drew lots again, this time privately out in the garden. My wife shrieked and the other wives congratulated her. She walked over to the chaise lounge I was laying on and started rubbing my dick through my swimsuit. It was the old "Honey, would you mind if I.....?" question. To which I replied, go ahead, take him upstairs and enjoy yourself. That was the night our first child was conceived.

After that night, all the wives had their chance with him in later pool parties. And, he started "servicing" all six of our wives on a regular basis. We get very sloppy seconds and all of us are happy. It is also nice to know that all of our male children will also have huge cocks! He has fucked a baby into all of our wive's wombs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Another marriage bite the dust

All respect gone. This not even in fantasy land was possible. So unreal and so bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fuck yes

Nothing beats a sexy wife getting a good fucking. Glad to see her husband is ok with it.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 5 years ago
Man, I don't understand the male characters depicted in this category...

"He's single and is always dating different girls. He often shows us pictures on his phone of him with his massive dick fucking or getting sucked off by some random girls. He takes pride in it. Of course we as married guys love seeing the pictures and envy Roger."

... Sorry, but, as a single man, I'm with Jenna - it would be fucking gross for a friend, let alone a co-worker, to show/sent me pics of him getting blowjobs and fucking random girls. God, how much of a perv can you be to be OK with this?

I guess pervy enough to let your wife fuck such a man.

To sum it all up: an insecure dude wanted to get cuck; he got cucked by the biggest cock he ever saw, right in front of his friends; and now will keep getting cuck for the foreseeable future, and be known a sad, pathetic wimped bitch by friends and family, probably ending up raising Roger's bastard, 'cause that's all he's good for.

Got anything wrong here? Alright.

'Can't even muster some anger out of this, 'cause this is exactly what the MC wish to happen, so, as sad as it sounds, he is living his best life right now. No idea how that will turn out at work, but something tells me he shouldn't be looking for any raise or advancement at work, just sayin'...

The story itself wasn't hot - you need more than just a well-endowed dude fucking a willing wife to make a story hot. Maybe it's because I read waaaaaay too many similar premises, but this one left me completely cold. By the very first paragraph, we knew the husband would submit pretty quick to his new cuck status, so, with such an overall predictable tale and such tepid sex scene... what would be the point to come back again for this?

So basic was this, as I am writing this comment, I am already forgetting about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Pretty hot for this type of story. I am a little worried what this all this big cock fascination that men seem to have is doing to overall male confidence. Because of widespread exposure to porn it seems like we are turning average guys into beta males who lack confidence because they aren't hung like the top 1-2% in porn. Come on guys there might be the odd size queen out there but 99.5% of women are not going to act like the wife in this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Typical LW Garbage

One Star, nothing more needs to be said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Five Stars!

Nothing wrong with a husband wanting to see his wife have a good time, especially if he is not big enough to really set her off. All around it was mutual consensual sex in the story, and I find it really good. 5 stars for this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
How come there's never any "Curious Husband Gets to Try Some Big Tits" stories?

That's what a truly "Loving Wife" would want for her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
GARBAGE

Willing cuckolds and whore wives are non erotic drivel. ONE STAR for this trash.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 5 years ago
RE: 04/04/19 Irresistible Big Cock / 04/04/19

Big Cock, are you trying to tell us there are six or so husbands in your group and none care if their wives get fucked by a monster cock? Have you done any research studies on women's desire for oversize cocks. My research of studies leads me to believe not too many women care to have a 2x4 rammed up their pussy. Now a guy writing a story has some license to put this bullshit down on paper, but a fellow making a comment ought to at least try to keep it reasonable.

Author, you might want to keep your stories believable also. BTW your writing craft is not bad. I'm rating it a 3; even though some of my earlier stories follow that same big cock line I'm trying to get real. (Got a heck of a case of writers block though, so maybe that's telling me something)_ cd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Bullshit

There is so much wrong with this, cuck shit, in front of friends and husband, size crap.

Story is BS score1

KSBerryKSBerryabout 5 years ago
Great times

Good to see your wife finally get the chance to orgasm. I enjoyed the story and the set up. Nicely done.

i122i122about 5 years ago
Hotwives are fun

This story is a little forced and quickly written with very little buildup and descriptive depiction of the actual penetration & fucking. Good start though

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Make her feel it

Tell the wife you're sorry, but you need to find a lover with a tighter pussy. Tell her that her big , loose, twat just doesn't do it for you anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
"Holly and Roger looked at me like the pathetic bitch I am."

So how long is Holly going to be satisfied being married to a pathetic bitch?

And who enjoys stories about pathetic bitches? I guess this is an example of misery loves company. And if you can't find any company in real life, you invent it.

Gees, I hope it helps. Must suck to be you. And I bet you're really good at it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

If not thinking it is a hot story about s guy taking a married woman in front of another married couple and her husband. He will be a laughing stock to friends and colleagues because this guy is a bragger at work and will continue. The guy already abused him when leaving making the wife kiss him and drop her towel in front of him and friends. That was a power and control move to let them know she is now his . I know people who have been swingers, let there wife or hubby fuck others with there permission and even the one or two who got cucked only. As a man a don’t get it at all. Watching it in s movie or reading it is hot but never would I allow myself to be belittled , abused , emasculated or looked down on as inferior. It’s like the jungle when a new younger stronger male ape , lion etc comes it the group he will fight the lead male already there and if he wins he takes all the females in that group. Jerkoff men think the same way . It’s a risk of loving how a new cock or pussy feels that first few times . Also the big dick guy and the wife and friends that saw him allow this will never look at him the same again . They all see hubby as a pathetic wimp who’s wife was taken right in front of him . She’s already gonna fuck him again without asking , just telling him. To save face after it went down he could’ve said her pussy doesn’t satisfy him anymore and that why he allowed it . He’s been looking for a younger tighter pussy anyway. He could’ve told them as she was walking him to the door thanks man her pussy was way to stretched and loose for my normal size cock and she really alway gave a loser blow job so now I can find a tighter pussy for my normal size dick while. Hd is happy to guck you . He would’ve saved face in front of the friends and put his wife right in her place . Total wind out of her sails. He coild still say this to her and the other couple and than tell the guy that at work in front of everyone that is what you wanted to happen because you knew he would go for it and his wife sucks in bed and you could fit s bat up her loose pussy.

timrivtimrivalmost 5 years ago

Yeah he is a pathetic bitch all right.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsalmost 5 years ago
I liked this story!

I left a negative comment on the "breast check-up" story but this submission was really much better. I hope to read more in the future.

JoeehartleyJoeehartleyalmost 5 years ago
Nice

Enjoyed this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
No way!.

This is a cuckold's fantasy. There is no way this really happened. The husband called it right. He is a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Us guys with little boy penis' need to know our place and give our wives to real men with nice big cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wish I could watch my wife fuck a stranger

I work with a guy who's nickname is horse. I've seen his cock, and he lives up to the name. I've talked to him about fucking my wife, and he is willing. However my wife on the other hand is not so willing. Not that she wouldn't like to fuck him. But my wife is a plus size women, and is embarrassed of her body when nude.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Get Jenna involved

How about a good addition to the story that includes Jenna finding out how that huge cock feels stretching her Pussy open when she comes over to visit Holly ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
crazy shit

if a man gets turn on by his wife fucking another man does that make him gay,

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

'be careful what you wish for ......' !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Terrible

not every wife, girlfriend is a size queen and not every husband, boyfriend is pussy wimp like this one.

amyyumamyyumabout 3 years ago
I normally hate stories like this

in particular I hate willing cuckolds. However, since I had a good idea what was going to happen and still read it I have to admit that it was a good story, and I can't penalize the author for not liking this type. 5* from me, as much as it pains me.

Booboo71Booboo71about 3 years ago

Hot awesome story. Hoping Roger would fuck Jenna

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 3 years ago

acting like a slut ... fucking this guy without even discussing it with her husband is wrong...at least she did it in front of him and not behind his back

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

it was very hot and sexy,,my wife fucked our neighbor and two of his friends when she was only 18 and they wer a lot older,,and it was very exciting hearing how much she loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

i think it is awsome that she fucked him in front of the others,,my wifde did it when she was just 18 and it was a couple months after we were married,,and she started fucking him and a couple of his friend 2-3 times a week

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@Booboo71: The story said Roger had a different girl every other day. He will have Holly a couple more times and then probably meet Jenna behind Tom's back. When he tires of Jenna, Roger will resume his pick-ups of random women. Perhaps Tom will never know. Tom has lost all respect for Jerry and their friendship is over. Holly will be too embarrassed to associate with Jenna in the future, Unless Jenna also tries Roger and tells Holly. Roger has no regard for anyone but himself. Jerry and Holly might as well get divorced. Jerry can enjoy watching her get fucked without supporting her. It was obvious she won't ever want sex with Jerry again.

For the genre, it was average so I'll give it a *3*. It had the standard plot devices. Women who drink too much and lose their inhibitions, a guy with a massive dick, a pretty wife, and a husband with a little cock. A refreshing change was Tom telling Jenna, "Don't even think about it" and her listening. Because of Tom and Jenna, I'll upgrade the story to a *4*.

Stories like this made a little more sense when brides were virgins or at the most had one other partner besides their husband prior to their wedding. In today's America, it is ridiculous that an attractive woman, who is so fascinated with size, would consider marrying a man with a smaller than average cock. Stories such as this are no longer remotely realistic; they are simply fantasies of small-dicked men.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 2 years ago

Hubby started something he will NOT be able to control..he just better keep that rule about him getting to watch or this will take over his life if she gets a hall pass...

HotForLitHotForLitover 2 years ago

Where's the next part?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Only 8 inches I would be ashamed if I was black and only had 8 inches. Hell I'm white and I'm pushing close to 10 inches. Back to my story. We were having a small get together. I was working outside and Amy and a close friend Deireka were inside getting ready. When I was done I went inside through the patio door that took me into the family room. I heard the girls talking in the kitchen and I stopped to listen Deireka said I can't believe I let Rumon a big black guy screw me he is hung like a horse. Yes I thought to myself evidently she had never seen a horse or Bob her husband was using his fist on a ball bat after Rumon was done he would have to had noticed. She went on telling about it and she doesn't think Bob knows he doesn't act like it .Deireka said Amy you have got to try him out you could act drunk tonight I will keep Jack entertained and Jill's still single she can keep Bob entertained. That sounds fun but I'm still worried about Jack. Don't worry I'll put the play on him so I'll look innocent and he looks guilty. I thought you bitch. I'll play your game. Later the party was good and she was flirting with me and keeping me with plenty to drink but I was dumping most of them. I had seen Amy and Deireka talking to Rumonhe seemed to be very happy. Deireka was heading my way and I was ready. When she was close to me she faked a trip and I caught her. She whispered you feel good don't let go but maby you are enjoying this we could have some fun if you know what I mean. I think I do I said. Ok in a little bit ill give you a signal and you can follow shortly. Ok I said. The party was down to the 5 of us. Bob,Deireka ,Rumon,Amy and I. Deireka nodded and went inside. I got up and while walking in I looked at Amy she smiled at me I just shook my head. Inside Deireka said come here stud. I said have you ever seen a stud horse and how big they really are I couldn't imagine what they would do to those women who think they could take one that size. You should have seen the look on her face. Then I said keep you two cents out of my marriage or Bob will get the recording of this afternoon. I turned around hoping I wasn't to late went through the patio door and it looked like Rumon was just about to kiss Amy and I yelled Amy do you have a lawyer if not you make one more move and you will need one. She came running to me and threw her arms around me and said I sorry I didn't do anything can we talk later. I looked a Rumon and said I think you should leave and don't come back I thought you were a friend. He left. Poor Bob was setting there and asked would someone tell me just what the Hell happened in his drunken stage. I said just a little misunderstanding between Amy and I but we understand now. Deireka sat there a little quiet and Bob asked babe are you ok. She came back to reality and she probably too much to drink. Bob asked do you mind if we spend the night I'm pretty comfortable? Yes you can but you would probably be better off in one of our spare beds. Later Deireka and I were in the kitchen and I said Deireka your secret is safe with me but if I ever of you messing around on Bob again I will push him to divorce you and I will let your parents family and friends know what you have done. She then thanked me. We hugged and went about life that was 15 years ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We had friends over for the World Series. After the party was down to 5 of us Olivia my wife and I John and Beth and Caleb. Caleb was a coworker of mine a black guy. I thought the girls were flirting with Caleb just to tease John and I. I excused myself to use the restroom and when I came out Olivia setting on Caleb's lap. I was pissed this is not going to happen. I turned around went and grabbed my case .that I used to travel walked back to the living room. When I walked into the room they were in Beth was sitting on John's lap and Olivia was still sitting on Caleb's lap. Beth seen me first and dropped her glass. That got everyone's attention and when Olivia seen me with the luggage she jumped up and asked what I was doing? I said I was leaving. Why? You are not that dumbing I will not be in a marriage with a wife that wants to cuckold me good by. Then I turned to the door when I reached for the door knob Caleb grabbed my arm and said hey man settle down just having some fun nothing against you but Olivia would like to try some bbc I jerked away and said not in my marriage. I walked out the door. I didn't get far and I heard Olivia telling Caleb to let go I want my husband not you homewreacker. I thought dammit I went back in and said Caleb let her go now. I think that shocked him. I know it did me talking to a big guy like that just because he was black didn't bother me it was his size. He said you little squirt you walked away. Yes and you dumb ass have caused enough trouble get out. F___ you and swung at Mei ducked and he missed Thank God for that one and I hit him as fast and hard as I could 4 times in the face 3 and I in the stomach. That took the wind out of his sails. He backed up and lost his balance and happened to fall back in a chair. Olivia and I made up but Caleb hasn't been around. O by the way John laughed when Caleb landed in the chair saying damn hope I never piss you off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You get a 1 because there isn't a 0.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

oh yeah that's the night my wife would have died and that neanderthal too would have died as well

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When my wife’s friend told her she had been fucked on her 18th birthday by a neighbor we both knew! Roger she said had a 7 inch dick and 3 inches wide. My wife and I were fucking about 8PM when she said Georgia told her that Roger had fucked her and had a 7 inch dick. Good to know, I said you seem instered I told her I could call him which I did and he wa at my front door in 5 minutes. My wife got a 7 inch dick in her pussy and a massive load of cum deposited in her!! And I got to watch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife found this story and shared it with me. We both enjoyed it tremendously. Whenever she finds a story about a wife, a big cock, and infidelity her eyes light up. What made your story so hot was that both Holly and her cuck husband were both exhibitionists. That is very unusual for a wife’s first time. Holly animalistically fucked Roger in front of everybody, and hubby jacked off on the coffee table.

Wow! That left no doubt in the readers mind that she is a natural born hot wife. Plus, hubby isn’t shy about letting the world know he has a small dick and gets excited watching his wife with a much better lover. Hubby’s worthless cum splattered out on the coffee table was a nice detail.

My wife and I did a similar scene with some friends; however, it was after we had been in the lifestyle for a few years. There really is a reason why the Rogers of the world get to fuck all of our wives. My wife has cum on so many other big cocks it is ridiculous. Every wife married to a small-dicked husband needs to have a Roger on the side!

We wish you would write another chapter. Afterall, Roger was coming back for a visit the next night!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

my wife- holly in the story- well very simply put would have died that night. i can be a cruel son if a bitch and one nasty motherfucker and would have gotten the wife home let her go off to sleep then go and get my baseball bate and beat her brains in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

after reading more i would most certainly have klled Holly and would have taken pleasure in killing her and after wuld pour gallon her and set her on fire

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I LOVED ❤ this story! I rated it

5- (4.6 = 92%, ☆☆☆☆☆-).

Holly is a keeper. Full stop. End of story.

I wish my wife met Roger when she was in her 30s. She was a loyal and good wife, a good mother and a hard working employee. She deserved the best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wish that was my wife

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

my wife now want a big cock also

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Should take about a month for Holly to kick hubby to the curb and have Roger move in. Sorry excuse for a marriage. Slut wife, sissy husband. If hubby was a man, Roger would be crippled and Holly out on the street at the very least.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love watching my suck and fuck a huge cock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You know this entire "story" is ruined when Holly looses all respect for her husband. Letting your wife enjoy herself is one thing, letting her completely role you over is another. IF this story is real I guarantee this, Holly is a divorce'. No woman truly wants a man the is willing to be ignored and trampled on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cuck shit. Utter bullshit cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Actually the story was shit…what I wanted to ask is how much time did the writer spend on his knees sucking cock or getting his ass fucked by guys who were willing to give good reviews to the crap???

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OMG that's so fucking hot. My hubby and I read erotic stories to each other in bed, hoping to add some spice to our sex life. The hubby read me an erotic story Flirting at the Hotel Bar. It was so hot and made both of us so horny we talked about doing this at least once sometime soon. So one night the hubby said let's do that flirting at the hotel bar tomorrow night. So the next evening I had a drink to get loose, then I got dressed in this low cut sexy see through blouse and short mini skirt and out to a high class hotel bar we went. I went in by myself and sat at the bar, then my hubby came in and sat a few stools down from me where I could flirt and he could watch and listen to everything said. This really good looking young hot guy approached me and asked if he could buy me a drink, just like the story and asked if he could sit in the empty bar stool next to me. A couple of drinks later I get this text from the hubby saying you want thig don't you? LOL The text said. To make a long story short the guy invited me to his room. The hubby and I set rules just for this situation I could take it as far as I wanted as long as I called him on the phone so he could hear everything going on, plus this made me feel safer. I knew I would not ever go all the way, I might have some fun and foreplay then leaving all hot and horny. Then go home with the hubby and have amazing sex, anyway that was our plan. I was a little nervous, lit and wet. Called my hubby from this guys bathroom and put the phone on speaker so the hubby could hear everything going on then set it on the night stand right by the bed. I told the guy I was a little nervous and a drink or two would probably calm me down. So we had a few drinks and some foreplay. I had planned on leaving before having sex. But OMG when I was rubbing on him I could tell he had a huge cock, right then and there I got even wetter thinking about this guy having sex with me. I even forgot about leaving and that my hubby was on the phone listening in. This guy stood up and removed his shirt and pants. OMG he had a huge cock even bigger then I thought it was he called his dragon dick. It was so big he could not get it in my tight pussy. I told him we were going to need some lube, he said he didn't have any. But to his surprise I pulled some edible lube from my purse. I so want to try that huge cock it was so big and thick. Lubed up some all over his cock and some all over my pussy lips even inside because I knew this was going to be tight. After some more foreplay, he penetrated me with only the head of his cock. I thought this guy is going to split my pussy wide ass open. Once he started going in and out slowly I became so wet it started feeling so good and I had the best orgasm I had ever had as he came. OMG I made him wear a condom but it broke and I knew it because I had cum dripping out of me. Then he asked if I wanted to get on top? We had both got off once o good and I said I would love for you to do me doggy style so he rolled me over on all fours and gave me the best sex I had ever had. Damn I just love doggy style. Now I am very vocal and loud during sex when all of the sudden the hotel phone rang, he answered the phone and it was the front desk asking for us to be quiet. They said they had complaints from several other rooms around us that we were being to loud and they could not sleep. At that time I remembered my hubby was listening in on my phone. When I told him his dick felt the so good I didn't want to leave I wanted him to fuck my brains out all night long. So I hung up my cell and text the hubby telling him I was spending the night and to come back and get me in the morning. We had sex the rest of the night! OMG Yes this is a true story! Needless to say that was not the only time we Flirted at the Hotel Bar. WE definitely spiced up our sex life. Our sex life is so exciting and amazing because my hubby read an erotic story to me that we decided to act out. Also not the last erotic story that we have read in bed or acted out. Keep the fire burning!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wish my wife would do this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

"... Roger unfastened his jeans and pulled them down to his ankles. Then placed each of his thumbs in the waistband of his boxer briefs and slightly pulled them down. He held that pose for a few seconds, almost as if to tease the girls. Holly and Jenna were actually silent as they waited with anticipation..."

This is a FIVE STAR story:

5- [4.6 = 92% = A (♡♡♡♡♡-)]!

Holly is a KEEPER. End of story. Full stop.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Sure wish he could’ve fuck my wife once

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Seemed like fantasy fiction to me, just like most cuckold stories.

That's ok. What's strange is the dudes here who get morally outraged about these stories and have to vent their outrage

Don't approve of cuckoldry? Don't engage in it, then. And don't come here to moralise.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hot,yeah my girl and I are into it. Got to try it to see how good it is I say to other people but be secure and talk with your partner before you cross that threshold. It is the hottest thing you will do, trust me I know.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

WIFE FINDS OUT SHE LOVES HUGE DICKS!

I LOVED this story.

It is short and really erotic. In my book it is sufficiently kinky, too (no humilliation).

* * *

I gave you a 5 (4.75 = 95%, ♡♡♡♡♡!)

Holly is a keeper. Full stop. Period.

patrickroundhouse is a very very good erotic-story teller.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I REALLY LOVE THIS STORY: 5*****!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Fucking weak pussy of a man. My response, after we got home would be to make sure she drank the glass of wine I gave her. The glass laced with a bacteria called Serratia Marcescens. She’ll pass it to her new boyfriend and both will be hit with septic shock a week or two later. Enjoy bitch! If she survives I’d hit her with another dose. Her chances of surviving a second septic shock aren't good. Hey she could have contracted it due to a poorly cleaned shower on the shower head or off the shower curtin. Only a few antibiotics can stop it and even then, it will likely come back with a vengeance. You wanna play then you gotta pay slut

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I loved it I watch my wife fuck my big dick friend while she sucked my cock we loved it and then he brought his wife over for me and we all fucked his wifes pussy was awesome she had very long pussy lips my wife just has a big pussy

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Only wish the wife would do this. I’m ok with her enjoying herself and watching the show.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Worthless crap. Same with most of the positve comments. Must be the writer of this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

My wife and I do this all the time. Only once with an audience. Good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpatrickroundhouse@patrickroundhouse
428 Followers
Hi, I’m Patrick. I like to write short sexy stories usually involving a wife having sex with strangers or other men. I try to include all the necessary tags so you don’t read something that you don’t want to. Some of my stories involve cuckolding also, so if you don’t like tha...