Curse of Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There all done." I was on fire, but what could I say...except "Thank you." I was sure he knew how turned on I was, but he gave no obvious sign as he and Nancy were talking about nothing in particular.

I closed my eyes and let my excitement slowly leave me.

◊-◊-◊-◊-◊

"Ready for a ride, Melanie?"

Once again Sid's voice intruded on my slumber. Had I heard him right? I sat up and looked around. Where were Nancy and Mike? I looked towards the sea and saw they were standing in the water beside a jet-ski.

"Come on" said Sid. "You were saying at lunch that you wanted to try a jet-ski. I'm not sure I'm meant to bring it over here. Let's take a ride, maybe to that island" and he pointed to an island in the bay, perhaps a mile away.

"Fine" I said "If it's okay with Mike?"

I grabbed my cover up and a towel and followed Sid to the sea. "Sid wants to take me for a ride," I said to Mike who was standing in the water beside it.

"Sure, if you want to, I guess" he replied. "I'm going to have a swim." He looked down at himself and I realized that at last he was standing up naked. He looked up at me and said "Nancy convinced me it would be silly to get my shorts wet."

My God, he's tiny was my only thought. My memories of those teenage "doctors" had been hazy and they had been "hard" so it wasn't a fair comparison. In fact, I already considered Mike my boyfriend back then but never remembered seeing him nude. I'd wondered if his penis was small when I first saw it, but now I knew it. Of course, I'd seen some almost non-existent penises as we'd walked the beach. I wondered if some of them ever came out to play. I'd also seen some that were definitely bigger, but I don't think most of the ones I'd seen were as big as Sid's, but still.

"Climb aboard" said Sid. I moved to climb up behind him, but he said it would be safer if I sat in front of him. So, I got on and Sid drove us carefully out from the shore. As we got outside the area where some yachts were anchored, he hit the power and we skimmed along the surface. It was exciting, especially as I became aware of something rubbing against my bum. I realized it must be Sid's penis and he must be getting an erection because I could feel it nestling in my bum crack. Not near any holes but upright in the crack. It was a fun feeling that sent a thrill to my loins. Just the thin fabric of my cover-up between us.

At first, we were heading towards a break in the bay entrance where I could see whitecaps. "That's the remains of a reef" said Sid pointing. I snuggled my bum back against him, while thinking how naughty this was.

Sid changed direction and headed for the island. As we approached, I saw there was a little sandy beach on the side nearest us that stretched out into a long sandbar. Sid brought the jet-ski to a halt and I climbed off into shallow water. He also climbed off and pulled the jet-ski further up where the sandbar met the beach. I stole a look at him. He wasn't fully erect now but it was clearly jutting out at a downward angle. I put my towel down and slipped off my cover-up and laid it on the towel. "Let's swim" I said.

"OK, but be careful. There could be a strong current out here."

He had a good point and we were careful as we swam together. I dived between his legs letting my back drift up against his groin. For a second I felt his penis against my back and them I was through. A minute more and we went back to the beach and lay down wet on the sand.

"Can I look at your cock?" I can be bold when I want to "it's so much larger than my husband's.

"I guess" he said and rolled towards me on his side. I rolled towards him and lifted it away from his body for inspection.

"You know what's going to happen, if you keep doing that" he said and I could feel it already stiffening in my loose grasp.

"I don't mind, if you don't" I said fascinated. I moved it gently and felt it continue to harden, and then quite unexpectedly I felt the irresistible urge to put it in my mouth and I leaned in and sucked it. It had a wonderful salty taste and it sprang upright so firmly it jumped out of my mouth.

"Oh" I said. Sid moved up and closer and said gently "if that's what you want to do take your time". I pushed him on to his back and lay between his legs sucking gently on his cock and running my tongue around it. I'd done this once or twice with Mike but his didn't fill my mouth like this. I cupped Sid's balls which were also much larger than I had realized. I stroked them with my left hand and felt them begin to pull into his body. As I continued to stroke them, I found him long enough for my whole right hand to easily grip his shaft while he was still in my mouth. 'What had gotten into me?' I thought while I worked his cock gently up and down.

"I going to cum" he gasped, as I kept working and running my tongue around and then he exploded in my mouth...an unimaginable torrent of semen causing me to gag. I swallowed and swallowed and then kissed him with a mouth still full of his cum. It went back and forth between us as we kissed and then Sid spat it out. I lay back on the sand totally stunned by what I had just done...just done with this almost total stranger. I seemed to have entered a parallel universe where I had no inhibitions. I had had a couple of drinks but I certainly wasn't drunk and moreover I wasn't looking for excuses. What I'd just done gave me no feeling of guilt.

"Thank you" he said. "That was as enjoyable as it was unexpected, even more so."

"I'm so sorry" I said "I don't know what came over me. What would Nancy think?"

"She'd think I was rather lucky. We don't get hung up on each other having sex with other people when it seems right."

"I don't think Mike would be so forgiving."

"I won't mention a word, but I think we better get back."

◊-◊-◊-◊-◊

Sid dropped me off about a hundred yards offshore and I swam back to the loungers while he returned the ski-do.

"Hi Melanie, did you have fun?" asked Nancy as I got back to our spot on the beach. I didn't quite know what to say to her and I felt myself blushing. "Well, I expect Sid did" she continued without making a fuss of it.

"What were you guys doing?" I asked trying to sound normal.

"Mike was telling me about how you guys met" said Nancy.

Boy that must have been exciting, I thought, but I said "We started dating in Junior High but he's already told you that. As you've probably gathered, we have lived a very sheltered life. This is our first adventure."

"Well, Mike tells a good story. He's really very funny." She was right. Mike in his element is smart. witty and entertaining. It's what I find so attractive about him.

"Should we be going back to the cruise now?" said Mike, and I realized he was probably bored and a little drunk.

"Why don't you check with the taxi?" said Nancy to Sid who was just arriving back from dropping off the jet-ski.

Sid reached into the beach bag for his phone and dialed a number. He spoke for moment and then said "He'll be here in about forty minutes. He's just with another fare on his way to Phillipsburg."

"Why don't we have another swim?" said Sid.

"Great!" I said.

"You guys go. I think I might get another drink" said Nancy.

"Good plan! I'll join you" said Mike.

"Why don't you go to Pedro's and we'll join you there after our swim to wait for the taxi?"

As they headed off, Sid and I went back to the water. We swam out into the deeper water and then drifted together. I don't know who started it. Probably me, but then we were close enough to touch and I touched his cock under the water. He pulled me a little closer and I felt his hand on my bum. A moment later his other hand brushed my mound. I could have moved away but I didn't and I felt his hand discover my clitoris. He stroked it gently and I regained my grip on his penis and started to stroke it. There was no one around us and I don't think anyone on the beach could have known for sure what we were doing but it was deliciously naughty and unlike anything I had ever done before. I let myself float on my back as his fingers entered my vagina. Then he pulled me to him and I felt his hard cock push against my opening. I moved my hand to open my lips and I felt him enter me. He felt huge...so different from Mike. I held his shoulders as we bobbed together in the swell with his cock moving inside me. I felt the excitement building inside me. I had never felt this with Mike inside me, although he was quite good at stimulating me with his fingers. I found myself pushing and pulling Sid as he started to thrust more vigorously. I think he now had his feet planted firmly on a sandbar, which gave him more leverage.

He pulled me in tightly to him until I could feel his groin against mine. He was fully in me now and we thrust against each other. All the sensations were building as I reached out and grasped his testicles. They were pulled up tight almost into him.

And then I couldn't hold back and an amazing orgasm ripped through me, spasm after spasm. I felt him come. Despite our earlier encounter I could feel a torrent of sperm flood my insides and I orgasmed again. I felt him shrinking and withdrawing and we drifted apart and floated together for a few minutes. I tried to wash his sperm from me as I realized I was taking no protection. Mike and I were hoping to start a family.

I looked around and up at the beach and I didn't think anyone had witnessed what we had just been doing. No one seemed to be paying attention, but as we reached the shore a woman standing in the shallows whispered "Disgusting!" in a French accent and I blushed crimson. However, she seemed to be the only one.

I have to say I had seen no signs of physical intimacy elsewhere on the beach, just people enjoying hanging out in the nude on a sunny day in Paradise.

Sid and I gathered up our stuff and headed back up the beach to Pedros without saying much. At the end of the beach we reluctantly put on our swimsuits and cover-ups.

The taxi arrived just as we did. I didn't seem like it had been forty minutes. Nancy and Mike came out to meet us and we all climbed in the cab. Mike and Sid sat in the back while Nancy and I sat up front with the driver. Nancy looked at me. "Did you have fun?" I knew she knew, so I just smiled and didn't answer. She seemed fine with that.

The taxi dropped us back in Phillipsburg. As we were ferried out to the ship, I realized we had another five days of cruise left.

That night in bed I thought about the day, about Mike whom I really love, but also about Sid, about Nancy, about another five days and what might happen and about my extraordinary behavior. Surprisingly I didn't feel guilty as I let my hand stroke my clit and I thought about Sid's amazing cock. What happens in Paradise stays in Paradise. Then I thought of his sperm coursing inside me and wondered if I was pregnant. That would be the curse of Paradise. However, if it were a boy, he might be spared the curse of red hair and an undersized penis.

THE END

Copyright: © Dawn Ramble 2019

12