Curse of the Bloodmage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly he grabbed her hand in his as she ran the cloth over the ridged muscle of his painfully constricted belly. She tried to pull away at first, but he gripped her tight. Rather than fight him, Beth moved the cloth to her free hand then, dipping it once more in the bucket of cool water beside the bed, proceeded to try and cool him some more.

"Ruth," Eanon groaned, "Oh, my Ruthie," he sighed and Beth suddenly found her brother was dragging her hand downwards, into his crotch.

The fabric of his briefs was thin and wet with his sweat and Beth yelped in surprise as she felt the engorged hardness beneath the clinging fabric. He wrapped her hand around the thick length and squeezed hard.

"It feels so good when you do that, Ruthie," He sighed, his painful muscular spasm visibly relaxing as he used his sister's hand to slide up and down his hardened cock. It seemed to grow even harder, impossible as that seemed, as Beth, in a state of shock, submissively let Ean use her hand on him.

"Don't tell Beth. She is so sweet and innocent. She cannot know about the things we do, the thoughts I have, Ruthie. She would never look at me the same. I could not have that, Ruth."

His words intrigued her. They distracted her from the import of what she was doing. Besides that, she was too stunned, too clumsy and inexperienced to know how to disengage or what to do. Ean held her tight but he was so ravaged by his illness she knew, deep down, she could have pulled away if she really wanted to. Yet, she felt an odd reluctance to do so. This wrongful act seemed to bring a calm over her brother she had not seen since he had come home. If she paused to consider it, it did not really feel so unpleasant.

Like an animal, made senseless by its rutting, Eanon began to use his sister's hand to jerk himself violently through the fabric of his briefs. Bethel simply did not fight it in the beginning but, by the end, she was later scandalized to recall, he held her only by the wrist and she had her hand wrapped around him of her own accord.

Then a new muscular spasm seemed to take him and Beth feared this one might be the one to kill him, such was its intensity. He cried out, shook and then Beth felt hot liquid jet out between her fingers and soak through his undergarments.

Almost immediately, as soon as his last secretions had ceased, he went limp in her cramped hand, sagged back into the bed and fell once more into a deep sleep.

Beth's face burned with the knowledge of what had occurred, feeling some relief that it was only she that would ever know about it. She set about him once more with the cloth, this time aiming to clean up the mess he had made. But, to her surprise, when she felt the skin of his abdomen it was noticeably cooler to the touch.

She put the back of her hand to his cheek and felt it had cooled down too. Ean surprised her again, this time by turning his head slightly and lightly kissing the back of her hand. He murmured words she did not understand, but the sweetness of the act tugged at a chord in her heart.

She sat on her stool a while, clutching her offending hand to her chest and looked over her brother with mixed emotions. She was uncertain about what this meant for his illness, what this meant for their relationship, but most of all she wondered at the hot sticky sensation that had developed between her own legs.

Secretly she prayed his fever was broken. She knew little of blood magic, but what she did know, mostly from stories, filled her with disgust and dread. It was slow-acting but almost always fatal. It acted like poison or an infection, corrupting the body, turning its internal processes against itself.

Thus, when his fever returned as fierce as ever the next day she was disappointed, but not surprised. Having had time to consider the shame of what she had let happen the previous day, Beth held herself back from her brother even as he cried out and bowed his back in agony. Yet, despite her best efforts, she could not help but stare fixedly at the solid erection pushing up his underwear when it appeared. It turned her insides to liquid to look upon it.

She tried to distract herself by thinking about the path that had led her to this hopeless place. After her mother had died, it had been decided, even before she came of age, that Bethel would take over the care of the homestead. She had grown up watching her brother go off to school, attend dances in the village and even start wooing Ruth Sparrow. All while she stayed at home and watched from afar, trying to keep the jealous beast gnawing inside her belly at bay.

It was just when Beth felt she was starting to get comfortable with the idea of living out this simple life that her father had died. The tragedy had been somewhat tempered with the bond she and Eanon had formed while they had begun to run the farm together. Despite the sadness, it had been one of the best periods of her life. She and Ean had grown so content in each other's company and the farm had started to flourish under their combined care. She very quickly came to realize that it was the kind of life she could very happily live.

Then the soldiers had come.

They had come to "requisition" supplies for the front. But all that meant was the men stole their hard-won winter supplies to feed the troops. That in itself was heartbreaking enough, but it was nothing compared to the shock when they turned around and demanded Eanon join their forces. Every fit young man was being conscripted to fight now, the Screechen's numbers seemed to grow each day, and Eanon was fitter than most.

Beth wanted to believe that she had seen some reluctance in Ean's eyes when they had ordered him to follow. But the memory of his boyish eagerness to see battle still caused pain in her chest.

She had done her best to run the farm on her own, but she soon realised that it was an almost insurmountable task.

And now Eanon was back, in body at least, and even that was questionable.

By the time almost a week had passed Bethel was desperate. Each day Eanon seemed to grow more pained. She longed to ease his suffering. She longed for something else as well, but she was not quite willing to admit it to herself.

It was during one particularly violent attack, where she could hear his molars grinding together as well as sounds of stretching leather as his muscles pulled tight, when her resolve finally broke.

Heat radiated off him and through it all she stared fixedly at the rigid pole at his center. Unable to bear it any longer, she tentatively reached out a hand and touched his painful-looking manhood.

Eanon let out a grateful whimper. His hand moved to cover hers but in the throws of this fit he was so weak she was able to push it away.

Her brows brought together in a concentrated determination, she tugged down his underwear. His shaft sprang free and Beth tried to tell herself that there were no butterflies fluttering in her belly as she reached out a hand and wrapped it around his naked shaft.

It felt like bone wrapped in a thin tissue of flesh and it radiated heat like a poker kept in the hearth too long. A wave of emotion washed over her and she nearly balked, but she knew she would try everything, even this, to save Ean's life.

She gave his shaft a slow downward stroke. The tension seemed to ease in Ean's jaw and a dry moan escaped his lips. Gratified, she began to gently tug at him. The brief lesson she had had a few days ago gave her enough confidence to do what she needed to do.

After a while, she gripped the shaft tighter and raised it off his concave, but still well-muscled, stomach. She aimed the member up almost to the ceiling. She began to stroke his cock in her tight fist, feeling the wet kiss of his foreskin at the top of each pull. She was enthralled by the way the head of it seemed to swell as she worked, turning an angry purple, and how thin, clear liquid seemed to spill out from the hole at the apex. This streamed down his shaft and made it slippery in her grip.

She sensed his climax coming and, guided by the cues she received from his moans and grunts, concentrated her massage on the head of his cock, just beneath where it bore a cleft.

Like last time, she saw his body tighten like a bowstring. This time though, she could watch his large testicles contract upwards before, with a cry from Eanon, they disgorged a thick jet of hot white liquid upwards. Even before it landed to spatter his own chest, another and another stream was released. Bethel, mouth agape, continued to milk her brother until only a viscous ooze dribbled out of the top.

Again the effect on Eanon was miraculous. His body grew limp and his fever broke moments later. He fell once more into an untortured slumber.

Beth released his slackened member and looked at her hand, thickly coated in her brother's sticky seed. Hastily she dipped it in the bucket of water she had by the bed to clean it, hoping it would also wash away the sin she had just committed.

She cleaned him up with her cloth and left him to sleep.

He lay upon the bed completely naked now. She told herself it was more convenient for her and considerate for him in the heat. But it also gave her a wicked thrill to gaze upon him as he lay there.

After that, each time his fever came back Beth returned to him, taking his hardness in her hand and stroking its velvet length with ever-increasing skill until he burst, filling the rags she had begun reserving for the purpose, with his seed.

Cursing herself for a monster, she found herself looking forward to it. Thrilling at his soft moans as she pleasured him, watching the peace settle across his handsome features as he approached his peak.

She loved how his body responded to her touch. How the gooseflesh rose on him if she brushed lightly over his skin, or how his nipples hardened when she ran the cool cloth over them. Most of all she loved how, at times when she was too impatient for the onset of the fever, she could bring him to rigidity with just a soft touch and whisper of something loving in his ear.

Never again did she hear him mention Ruth Sparrow's name.

Her own body responded equally, her breaths coming shallow and fast, her pulse beating loud in her ears, and her sex started to ache painfully to be caressed with the same attention she gave her brother.

She felt her tender feelings towards him morph and grow each day, even just watching the rise and fall of his chest as he slept. Even in his ravaged state, she had begun to confess to herself something she had known for a long time but had long denied: Eanon was the most beautiful man she had ever known and she longed for him.

He still bore the signs of his former self, the young man he had only just become before he was so cruelly taken from her. The broad shoulders and flat stomach. His long legs and large bony feet. He wore his youthful, untrimmed beard well and his nose, their mother's nose, gave his face strength and character.

She found herself growing ever more hungry for him, not sure she could hold herself back, telling herself that what she was really doing was helping him to fight his sickness.

So it was that on the tenth day of his recovery, as she had begun increasingly to see it, she came to him and found him spread-eagled on the bed, the bedsheets on the floor and his shaft hard as iron.

She wasted no time in taking him in her hand, but she still ached for more.

Before she knew what she was doing, Bethel had climbed onto all fours on the bed between Eanon's legs and had her face just inches away from where her hand gripped his length tightly.

She blew a breath of cool air over his tip and Ean let out a little cry. She felt a slackening in her loins. So sudden was her reaction she felt giddy and a little light-headed. How she longed to taste him, if only a little.

Emboldened, she shifted her weight onto her right arm which supported her and placed a kiss on the tip of his cock. Eanon shuddered on the bed.

Bethel felt the excitement she had felt once before as a child, taking the crude toboggan her father had made for her down one of the mountain's snow covered foothills. At the top of the run there was always excitement mixed with fear. Then, as she began the descent the thrill grew, but so did the realization that she could no longer stop herself. There were no brakes and as the speed increased, she could only hold on desperately and hope she landed safely at the bottom.

The feeling was the same, she realized, as she slipped the fat crown on Ean's cock into her mouth. The heat of it burned her tongue and she tasted the saltiness of the liquid that beaded on the tip.

She wetly tongued the underside of his cock and was rewarded with a deep sigh from Ean.

Not sure of what she was doing, but knowing it was something she wanted to do, needed to do, Beth sucked down on Ean while, with her left hand, she began to massage the length of his penis.

Her mouth filled with saliva and she washed it over his glans, before swallowing it down, along with his rich taste.

Beth was uncertain, awkward even in her movements, but she knew only that she wanted more of him, wanted him deeper inside her. She drew him in further and further, massaging his generous plums until she felt his tip scraping the back of her throat.

She was about to pull back when she felt hands clasp her head tightly and hold her head down, her mouth locked around his cock.

Her eyes flickered up and she felt a stab of shock to see she was looking directly into the open eyes of her brother. He had never awoken during their previous encounters. There was an anger there, but also a desire, surpassing even hers. Even if she could have spoken in that moment she would not have known what to say.

Either Eanon was still in his dream-like state, or else he was as lost to desire as she was because, in the next instant, she felt him pull back slightly, before driving up forcefully into her mouth.

Beth hummed out a groan as Ean's cock jacked into the back of her mouth, almost piercing her throat. She was trapped by his grip, which seemed far stronger than it had been in days, and he began ruthlessly to pump himself into her mouth.

Beth could only ball her fists in the bed linen and hold on, desperately trying to gasp a lungful of air where she could as Ean fucked her face without mercy.

She felt herself stretched to breaking before she felt the now-familiar signs of his rising climax. It was something to behold from this new angle, something more to feel it as he erupted inside her mouth.

A spray of hot come seared the back of her throat, nearly making her cough and gag, but Ean had her gripped even tighter as he lifted his hips off the bed and overfilled her mouth with a wash of his semen. Beth was forced to swallow it down as it became too much.

Moments after his body curled up into a rictus of pleasure, he suddenly went still and released her. His remaining seed spilled out from between her lips as he slipped free of her mouth, leaving Beth panting for air.

She took a moment to settle herself and get her breath back. All the while she watched Eanon for signs that he had come back to awareness. But he continued to sleep peacefully.

She wondered if it had been Eanon who had taken control, or if it had been the part of him she had come to think of as possessed by his sickness. At the same time the feelings of guilt and shock over what had occurred combated with the pulse in her own crotch. Pride was there too, for the pleasure she had been able to give her brother.

Though she had been denying herself in an effort to convince herself this was something she did purely to save Ean, Beth could stand it no longer. Hastily she retreated to her room where she tugged up her skirts and shoved her hand rudely into her soaked underwear. Her fingers found the liquid pooled in her folds and smeared it over her aroused skin.

Thinking of how her brother's back had arched as he came in her mouth, of how she could still taste him on her tongue, Beth thrust two fingers roughly inside herself and began to pump them in and out with a frantic need.

As this need grew she hastily dragged off her underwear and got onto her hands and knees on her bed. Her dress had been hiked up to her waist and her bare backside quivered as she slotted her fingers into her tight little passage over and over.

It took no more than a few moments before she felt a heat rise to engulf her and she cried out as her body convulsed. Her hips bucked against her madly thrusting hand and she collapsed forward onto her own bed. She continued to shudder and rwitch, her fingers still inside herself, as she drifted off into the first real sleep she had had in over a week.

When she awoke it was dark and she cursed herself for not lighting a fire. For once the night air was cool. Not bothering to light a lamp, she stole into her parent's bedroom to check on Eanon. Fear gripped her when she touched him and felt the icy chill on his skin.

Had he died while she slept? Beth gave a small cry and hurriedly put a hand to his chest. She felt some small relief when she discerned the slight flutter as his chest rose and fell in shallow breaths.

He was so cold and Beth had foolishly not even laid out the fire ready to be lit. Thinking quickly, she hurriedly threw her dress up over her head, leaving her only in her thin shift. With a small leap, she landed on the bed beside her brother. She conformed her body to his, wrapped her arms tightly around him and tried to will her heat into him

He was so cold, so very cold to her touch, she feared he would slip away from her right there. Feeling desperation overwhelm her she wound her embrace even tighter and placed a kiss on the back of his neck as she begged him, " Please don't die, Ean. Don't leave me alone."

During his fevers Eanon always grew insatiably aroused. But in his chilled state, as he trod the thin line between life and death, his manhood shriveled up and his testicles tucked themselves up as close to the body as they could manage. In this state, his impressive manhood became reduced to little more than a spud.

Such was the case when she reached around his body and nestled her fingers in the rough curls at the base of his belly.

The tip of his cock was cold, its foreskin having closed around it like petals at night.

She pinched the rubbery skin between her fingertips and stretched it. She felt him slipping away and reasoned that what worked for the fever might also work for the chills. Willing to try anything, she cupped her warm hand around the cold sack between his legs and gave it a tender squeeze.

Gently she began to knead some warmth into his contracted manhood. At first, she felt nothing. His back remained a slab of cold stone against her body, hardening her nipples and making them poke out through the thin material of her shift. His penis remained drawn into his body.

But Beth persisted. She delicately used her fingers to pull back on his foreskin until the tip of his cock peeked out. She slipped a finger into the sheath of skin and swirled it around the head of Ean's cock.

This time there was a change. Breath caught in Ean's throat. Beth lifted her fingers and reset then around her brother's root and berries. This time she felt certain his skin was slightly warmer.

She continued to toy with Eanon until she felt a stirring. Like a turtle poking its head out of its shell after a long winter, Ean's cock began to lengthen.

With the same patience Beth had shown in her caring for Eanon throughout his sickness, Beth coaxed his manhood back to life. It was a far cry from the raging erection present during his fever but, with gentle strokes, she felt the shaft begin to fill her hand and then extend beyond it, forcing her grip to open up to accommodate his increased girth.