Curse of the Bloodmage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing?"

"You're filthier than I am, Ean. Come on, we can bathe together, like we did when we were little."

"Beth, I can't," He stammered as she managed to get his belt unbuckled.

"Beth, you have to stop," He said as she began to tug at his britches.

"Bethel!" He commanded and then stopped as her hand brushed against his hardness.

Beth's mouth formed into a little "Oh," and Eanon turned scarlet.

"I asked you to stop," he said peevishly, "I don't want you to see what you do to me, Beth."

Beth smiled widely at him and hugged him, then she placed a soft kiss on his cheek, replying, "If only you knew what you did to me, Ean. Please, you don't have to be embarrassed, I saw it all when I was looking after you."

Eanon sulked over if for a moment, before reluctantly agreeing. Her hands were more of a hindrance than a help as they worked to pull down his britches. As they peeled them off his strong cock sprang free and Beth admired it openly. It was as perfect as she remembered.

Both naked, Beth gave him one last grin."Go on then," he grumbled and let her lead him into the cool waters of the pool.

It was only as deep as their middles and bitingly cold. Eanon could not stop himself staring at Beth's chest as it flushed with gooseflesh and her small nipples screwed themselves into hard, tight little buds.

Self-conscious of the painful erection, which the cold water did nothing to alleviate, Eanon sank down into the water until it was up to his shoulders. Beth sank down with him, her eyes never leaving him, making him feel uncomfortable.

She moved around the pool, before coming up behind him. Her hands came to rest on his shoulders and she smoothed her palms over his back and arms.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Cleaning you," She replied simply, "You are very dirty." When she was done with his back she wrapped her arms around his front and began to rub his chest. He let out a soft groan as her soft mounds plumped up like cushions against his back. He could feel her nipples pressing into him like pebbles trapped between them. Then her hands were stroking down his ridged stomach.

"Beth," He said hoarsely, as her hands drifted down to where they brushed his pubic hair.

"Beth," He tried again, more forcefully, as her hand came to rest on his iron bar of a cock.

"What?" she asked softly in his ear. He shivered involuntarily.

In one quick movement, he grabbed her hands and spun around. He held her by the wrists and stared hard into her eyes. He saw a mix of emotions there, there was love and desire, but there was fear there too. Fear he had seen earlier when the two men had been on her, and fear he had seen that night a week ago. He could not keep staring into those beautiful, hurt-filled eyes.

"I can't," He said.

"Why not?"

"You're my sister. Worse than that, I'm no better than those men we killed today."

"How can you say that?!"

"Beth, I raped you!"

"You didn't. I wanted you Ean. I've wanted you for years now. I did things too, Ean. Things I am not proud of. If you are guilty then so am I."

"Gods, Beth, I stole your maidenhood! I..."

Beth took his face in her hands before he could go any further and lifted it up up until he met her eyes again.

"Eanon," She said in a steady voice, "I wanted you, probably more than you wanted me that night. If I am honest, I will admit it did not go the way I had hoped, but you weren't yourself. That person in the bed that night wasn't you."

"That's no excuse," He tried to rise out of the water, but Beth threw her arms around him and hugged him tight.

"I know you better than anyone, Eanon Calfman. I love you better than anyone. I know that was not you. But I would like to get a chance to be with the real you. Let that be my true first time."

"Beth,"

"Ssh," She leaned in close and placed a soft kiss on his lips. At the same time, Eanon felt her small, warm hand slide down and entwine itself around his root.

He moaned into her mouth as he opened his, and let her delicate pink tongue dart into his mouth like one of the shy river fish. She released him and he made a small protest in the back of his throat. Then Beth slid her slippery wet body onto him until she was straddling his lap and Eanon felt unable to stop himself from wrapping his arms around her narrow waist.

His cock was pressed between their bodies, deliciously tortured by a mixture of their heat and the icy water.

They shared a long, deep kiss at the site of many of their childhood adventures. Beth sucked hungrily on his tongue as she snaked her hand down between their bodies until it curled around his shaft again. She began to stroke it as they kissed. Eanon only grew thicker and harder.

Sensing he was ready, Beth raised herself up and positioned herself over his cock. She settled his tip into her small cleft and took in a deep breath. She hoped it would not hurt as much as it did last time.

But then Eanon broke the kiss. It was Beth's turn to give a small cry of annoyance as his strengthening arms held her up and stopped her sinking down onto him. "It's okay, Ean, I'm ready this time," She practically whined.

Eanon just shook his head and started to rise up out of the water, bringing Beth up with him, "No, Bethie, not this way. Not again. If we are going to do this I am going to do this right so you can enjoy it too."

"It's really okay," She protested, but he shushed her, lifting her up with surprising ease and carrying her a few steps over to a flat, moss-covered rock that broke the surface at the edge of the pool. Ean laid his sister out on the small shelf and then took a moment to really take in her exquisite beauty. He had never really appreciated it until now, but that just made him realize what a fool he had been.

He had never seen a woman to touch her, not even Ruth Sparrow now that he thought about it, and naked she was perfection. Her full breasts were firm and resisted the pull of gravity to each side. Her stomach was a long flat stretch, womanly, yet strong from the long years of hard labor around the house and farm. Her skin was the colour of milk, apart from her arms, neck and face, which bore the deep tan that told of her many hours of hard labor in the unforgiving sun.

He slid one hand up from her hip, following the curve in at her waist up to her breast. He was fascinated by how tiny her nipple had become in the cold. He took the achingly hard little nub between thumb and forefinger and rolled it gently. Beth's eyelids grew heavy as he teased her.

Feeling the undeniable desire to run his tongue over her puckered skin, he slipped through the water and around to her side. He took a breast in each hand and pressed them together. They filled his big hands and the peaked nipples stood up begging for affirmation.

Eanon looked at Beth and saw only a desire for him to continue, and then he lowered his head until he could kiss the incredibly soft skin of the underside of her right breast.

Silently she shifted her back and rolled her shoulders, inviting him to move further. This he did, using his tongue to draw a line up the swell of her breast to the peak, where he lightly brushed the roughened skin of her tightly contracted areola. He tortured her like that until he began to hear murmurs of frustration and then he placed an open mouth kiss over her nipple.

The ripe cherry popped into his mouth and he warmed it with his wet tongue. He proceeded to suckled and lick at it until thawed into a rubbery, no less erect, little stub of dark pink flesh. He leaned over and repeated the process on her other breast. He went between them, marveling in their perfection. Finally, when he sensed her readiness he reluctantly released her and moved back down her body. When he reached it, he gazed at the nest of curls above her sex, now glistening with the droplets of river water trapped like gemstones in her pubic hair.

He placed his hands on her bare thighs and looked into her eyes for permission. Beth seemed to hesitate and Eanon wondered if she had had a flash of Salt forcing her thighs apart. But whatever it was it passed and, with rich color rising to her cheeks, she let him slide apart her legs. Ean placed a hand right at the top of her thigh, his thumb resting just millimeters from the soft petals of her delicate sex.

Cautiously he brought his other hand up and he saw the muscles in her belly grow taught. He slowed his movements even more and said softly, "I'm not going to hurt you, Beth. Never again, I promise. Okay?"

She gave a small nod.

"Do you trust me?"

She looked nervous, but she nodded again.

Eanon moved his two hands into position on either side of her vagina. He marveled at the softness of her skin under his rough hands. With the delicacy he might take to open a pair of butterfly wings, he slowly pulled her sex apart.

Beth made a soft noise he could not interpret, but she did not stop him, so he continued. He used his right thumb to trace a line up from her entrance to the beginning of her cleft, seeing how her muscles bunched and relaxed under his touch. Then he gently began to stroke the tender little whorl of flesh just where her inner labia came together to form an elegant little hood. Beth made a sound like a cooing dove.

Eanon was harder than he had ever been. His cock ached where it rubbed against Beth's smooth calf under the water. He felt his restraint crumbling. But he had made a promise to her. Still, he could only resist such enticement so long. With a low growl, he hunched over and buried his face between her thighs.

Beth gave a small squeal as his rough beard scraped her soft thigh flesh and she felt his hot, wet mouth plant a kiss on her unprotected sex. Her legs closed tight around Ean, locking his head in place.

Eanon was too lost in her soft treasures, too intoxicated by her rich scent, to care. His tongue probed into her folds. With each new, more sensitive spot it delved into, he felt Beth relax her grip around his head. Gradually her legs unclasped from around his head and fell wider and wider apart until she was laid completely open to him.

Eanon sucked at her, filling his mouth with her taste and the river water that had beaded on her skin.

His tongue rolled across her folds like he was flipping the pages of a book. He teased her, tracing a circle around her entrance, working his way steadily upwards.

He grinned into her sex when his rough tongue found what felt like a seed wrapped in sweet fruit flesh. Eanon nibbled at it, relishing the sharp little breaths Beth was taking, making the peaked nipples on her breasts quiver.

Eanon had never tasted anything so sweet as his sister. He lapped at her with unrelenting hunger. He focused his now rapidly flickering tongue at her tiny fist of a core. Beth was moving beneath him, rolling her hips so that he had to bury his hands into her firm backside to hold her in place.

Mouth open, head tilted back, Beth began to buck and twitch. Her brother could no longer keep his precise focus on her swollen nub, she moved so much with her uncontrollable shuddering, but it mattered not. Every touch of Eanon's tongue was fuel to her internal fire. The flames were burning in an all-consuming blaze. She heard it roaring in her ears and felt its heat despite the coldness all around her.

Throwing her head back, Beth let out a cry of agonized pleasure, her muscles from her belly down into her groin bunching into knots. Her back arched off the rock. Inside her, the fires of pleasure flared a blinding white for an instant, and then burst outwards. Beth tried to cry but her voice was stolen from her. Her breath caught and her climax came close to suffocating her as her lungs flapped like empty sails.

Eanon clutched tight to her as she rode out the orgasm, sloppily running his tongue all over her sex as she kicked and jerked in the throes of her passion.

Finally, after the aftershocks had begun to subside, Eanon drew Bethel towards him. She slid into the water limply and settled comfortably in his arms. Eanon was surprised when she kissed him again, tasting her own arousal on his tongue and lips.

Lifting her head up she whispered in his ear, "I'm ready, Eanon." He felt his throat go dry. His cock pulsed hard. Even though they had done the act before this really did feel like the first time. He had never felt such excitement in his life before, not even before his first, and only, battle.

"How would you like me to-" He started, but she forestalled him by slipping out of his arms and moving to straddle him once more. Together they moved back until Eanon sat half submerged atop a cold rock, his back to an even colder one. But he did not care. That look in his sister's eyes was a sight he wanted ingrained in his memory forever.

"I love you," He was surprised to find himself choking out.

The timid girl in her had gone away. The sleepy-eyed seductress before him replied, "I know, and I love you too, Eanon."

"Are you sure about this?" He found himself asking, "What if it happens again? What if I can't control myself?"

"Then let me control you," She said as she clutched his manhood under the water and guided it to kiss her soft entrance.

"You can stop if it hurts," He said and then his voice faded into a long groan as he sank an inch into her silken interior.

"I'm not stopping for anything," Bethel smiled, and began to kiss along his jawline. Eanon wanted to cry out as she sank deeper onto him, her fierce heat engulfing him, while the cold water surrounded them.

He saw her wince and was about to say something more, but she put a hand to his chest. He watched her beautiful face recompose itself and then her intense blues eyes were open, glowing once more with desire.

"Take it slow," She said, as much to herself as to him, as she gave a testing rise and fall on his shaft. Eanon hissed, she was so tight around him her skin seemed fused to his in places. He worried he would hurt her again. But, as she slowly began to find her rhythm, Eanon realized that she was through the worst of it. In fact, by the color in her pale cheeks and the slight increase in her breathing, he began to realize she might be enjoying it.

With a wonderful blissful relaxation, Eanon allowed himself to enjoy the unbelievable delights of his sister's body. Their lovemaking was sweet and inexperienced and all the more erotic for it. Each touch of each other's body felt like a new discovery that awakened new needs and new desires. With all the care they took, Eanon found he was able to explore Bethel unreservedly. He thrilled each time he made her moan or changed her pattern of breathing. He was so overpowered by his feelings towards her that he knew he could not last much longer.

He held out as long as he could but, when she began riding him the way she had her small childhood pony at a trot, he finally felt himself break.

"Bethie," He tried to warm her, but she pulled his head into her shoulder and cradled him there, saying, "Don't pull out. I want it inside me, Eanon. I it need to be inside me, just don't stop. I love you. I love you. I love you."

The decision made for him, he took hold of her thighs, just below her hips, and pulled her down at the same time he drove up, deep inside of her. He did this over and over until the expanding tingle at the tip of his cock suddenly streamed outwards to all points of his body. With her sweet words filling his ear, white light suddenly filled his vision and he exploded inside of his sister.

Suddenly her tight passaged was slick with his seed and he pumped into her harder and faster, pouring out more and more into her, filling her until she overflowed.

"Don't stop," She gasped, "Don't stop," Her breathing hitched again and, even though Eanon felt the pleasure inside of him turn to a mild discomfort at the continued friction, he kept going and going and going until he finally heard Bethel cry out, "Eanon!"

He held her body tight to his, loving how it shook so violently, so uncontrollably as his cock brought her to her second climax. As she came down from it, she showered kisses upon him which Eanon met as best he could.

When both their exhausted bodies had finally calmed down and the last shudders had left them they broke their kiss. Bethel took his face in her hands once more and looked into his eyes. Eyes that matched hers perfectly. She smiled the most beautiful smile he had ever seen. A smile like someone seeing a sunrise for the very first time. Eanon felt a painful clutching in his chest and knew he was utterly lost.

Epilogue

Miriamor felt her back twinge as she lifted her heavy basket off the cart. Again she cursed her husband. Sancheto de Vasquenta was good for nothing. She had known it a week into their marriage and that had been thirty years ago. Now, here she was doing his work, unloading his cart, setting up his market stall in the first rays of daylight.

"Put out his back again," She muttered before spitting on the cobblestones. As if he didn't smell like he had been rolling around in Andianis all night. Even if she had been too blind to notice his bloodshot eyes and slurred speech when he came in at Deos knows what time, the scent of that potent spirit was impossible to mask.

With a grunt, she shifted another basket of heavy fruit. She was about to curse her husband's name again when she heard the patter of feet on the stony road. She raised a head, thirty years running a fruit stall in your husband's near-perpetual absence gave one a hard won caution in this city.

Her hand was already on the heavy cleaver she had put out on a wooden board for cutting up fruit for the housewives whose hands were too dainty for such a task. What did she care? They paid an extra copper or two for the service, and that was money that no good Sancheto did not have to know about. Despite his uselessness in nearly every other aspect of life, the man knew how to add his pennies. Thirty years of coppers was nearly enough to start a life on one's own.

She felt her aged, yet wiry body relax when she saw a small boy come running down the road. It was early for a child to be up, but she had seen stranger things in her time at the market. Miriamor returned to her task of setting out the fruit at her stall, muttering softly to herself.

The boy slowed his run as he approached and then stopped right in front of the counter Miriamor was now working behind. She was of a mind to ignore him, taking him for one of those thieving beggar children who, when times were tough, would even stoop to stealing fruit, if they could not get their hands on the candies and sweetmeats at the other stalls.

Then she looked back and noted, with surprise, the child's eyes. They were foreign eyes. Blue as the sky. Beautiful eyes. Unperturbed by her scrutiny the boy rocked back on his heels and gave her a cocky grin.

Miriamor was unable to do anything but smile back. It was such a warm, disarming smile.

"Are you lost, boy?" She asked. But the boy just shrugged and pointed at one of the piles of fruit. Miriamor gave him a hard look and said, "four coppers." When he shrugged again she held up 4 fingers and said in a passable Northern tongue, "It's not free. You pay." She held up her four fingers again.

The boy looked like he was about to say something when they both heard a voice calling out, "Jay? Jay?!" He spun his head and smiled again when the person calling came running around the corner, clutching the poorly tied shawl she wore over her head.

"Jay," The woman called with relief as she finally caught up to him. She got down on one knee and looked the boy in the eyes, saying, "Jasomen Calfman, we have spoken about you running off. You scared mommy. We don't know this city. You could so easily get lost."

The boy smiled again, as if he had done nothing wrong and gave his mother a warm hug. The woman sighed and returned the hug, clearly mollified and exasperated at the same time.