Cursed Blood Ch. 04

Story Info
Leslie discovers the truth about Natalie.
1.9k words
4.63
7.1k
12

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maestro84
maestro84
1,675 Followers

"Huh, that's weird?" Leslie said as she was sitting on the couch with Rick looking at her phone.

"What's up?"

"I haven't heard from Nat all day, even Billy hasn't texted me back either?"

"Maybe they finally hooked up," Rick said with a chuckle.

"Really?" Leslie said, raising an eyebrow.

"What? I wouldn't be surprised, they way they are around each other is so obvious."

"Yeah, but Billy just got dumped, so I don't see him hooking up with Nat right now."

"Maybe it's the perfect time. I mean, I never really liked Kaitlyn anyway."

"Yeah, I was never really a fan either, but he liked her for......... some reason."

"I can think of two," he said, holding his hands in front of his chest, commenting on her breast size.

"You pig," she said with a smile. "I dunno, with everything going on, it just bothers me a little that I can't get a hold of either of them."

"If you want, we can go and check? Maybe grab some of your stuff, too?"

"I'll go. You have to get to work, remember?"

"Oh shit, is it that late already?" Hey said, looking at his phone. "I can call in and go with you?"

"Don't worry about it, I'll be fine. I'll go grab a few things, and I'll be here when you get home tonight, okay? I promise!"

"Sounds good," he said, giving her a kiss. "I love you."

"Hold that thought; you haven't lived with me yet," she said with a chuckle.

"I'm looking forward to it though, just the two of us, not having to worry about your parents or your brother."

"It sounds so good," she said, kissing him again a little more passionately. "Shit, I need to stop before I start taking your pants off," she said, giving him one more kiss.

"Well, that's not a very convincing argument, but I get it," Rick said as she finally pulled away from him.

"We'll finish this later," she said before grabbing her purse and heading for the door.

--‐---------------

Natalie landed in the back yard, folding up her wings and returning to normal. "Dammit!" She screamed into the air as tears streamed down her face as she thought about had just happened to Billy a little while ago. "I finally........... I can't do this," she said before taking a moment to pull herself together. "I need to let him go, along with everyone else."

She headed for the back door, stepping inside, grabbing some clothes from the laundry room before entering the kitchen. She saw Tina standing in there, enjoying a drink before she glanced over at Natalie and smiled.

"Hello, my Queen," she said before sipping her drink again.

"I trust you had a productive day?"

"Very," she said before glancing over into the dining room as Nat noticed the corpse lying on the floor. "With the cops searching the woods, I didn't want to put him out there yet."

"Good thinking, we'll have to be more careful before someone figured out what's going on," she said with a look of concern on her face.

"Is everything alright, my Queen?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah, just realizing what I've become and what I need to do."

"Does it have to do with who you were feeding on not long ago?"

"How did you....."

"As you know when I am, as do I know you."

"It was a mistake, it was someone I......" she paused, trying to calm her emotions. "It doesn't matter, it's time for me to embrace what I am, what we could be," she said as a strange smile came over her face before she heard a knock at the door.

"Nat, you home?" Leslie's voice said through the door.

"Shit," Natalie said, looking over at Tina. "Get the body out of here. I'll deal with her."

"Is it time my Queen, time for her to join us?"

"I believe it is Tina, I believe she will be a beautiful and sexy addition to our family," she said as she smiled again, showing off fangs as she begannto drool at the idea of corrupting Leslie. Natalie composed herself and opened the front door with a smile. "Hey Leslie, what's up?"

"I've been trying to reach you all day, everything alright?" She said, stepping into the house.

"Yeah, but now that you mention it," Nat said, looking around a little. "I don't know where I left my phone."

"Well, I have some big news. I'm moving in with Rick!" Leslie said with an excited smile.

"Oh wow...... That's awesome," Nat said before giving her friend a hug. "You know what. We should have a drink," she said, grabbing Leslie's hand and leading her to the kitchen, seeing a familiar bottle of vodka on the counter before she grabbed it.

"Woah, still got a year or so before that," Leslie said, watching Natalie grab two glasses.

"Oh, don't wimp out on me now, just one," she said, pouring the clear liquid into a glass and handing it to her. "Consider it a celebratory gift."

"Well, maybe one, but don't tell Tina we're drinking her vodka," she said with a laugh.

"And why would I mind?" Tina said, walking into the kitchen.

"Oh, Hi Tina, I didn't think you were here," Leslie said with surprise in her voice.

"I cleaned up that mess, by the way," Tina said to Nat.

"Thank you. I appreciate it."

"Wow, nice to see you two getting along," Leslie said, surprised by how they were acting.

"We had quite the bonding moment recently," Nat said, smiling at Tina.

"Glad to hear it," Leslie said as she suddenly noticed a strange scent. It was faint, but it almost smelled like sex. "I was just telling Nat that I'm moving in with Rick."

"Oh, that's lovely; he looks like quite the meal."

"Meal?" Leslie asked, wondering what Tina meant by that.

"It's a figure of speech," Nat said. "Like about his meat, or whatever," She said before giving Tina a strange look.

"Right, is everything okay, no offense, but you two are acting weird?"

"Everything is fine, Les," Nat said, drinking her vodka.

"Okay?" She said, standing there feeling awkward as she could tell that something was very wrong with the two of them. "Well, I gotta get home and grab a few things before I head back to Rick's, so I'll call you later when you find your phone?" Leslie said before walking toward the front door when suddenly Tina was in front of her. "How did you......" she asked, wondering how she moved so fast.

"You haven't finished your drink yet," she said, stepping towards her while Leslie backed up.

"Nat, what's going on here?" Leslie asked, turning towards her friend.

"I don't think she wants the gift, my Queen," Tina said, standing right behind Leslie before she grabbed the drink herself.

"Okay, seriously, you two are starting to freak me out a bit."

"Tina, it's her choice," Nat said, stepping towards them both before Tina began to pour the drink in her face.

"Cough, what the...... cough..... Fuck!" Leslie said as she pushed Tina out of the way and ran for the front door coughing up the vodka that had been poured on her face.

"You shouldn't have done that," Nat scolded Tina before following her friend.

"My apologies," Tina said with a look of shame on her face before a slight smile came across it.

"Leslie, wait," Nat pleaded with her friend.

"Stay the fuck away from me, Nat," Leslie yelled with her face and shirt, soaking wet from the drink. "What the fuck is wrong with you two?"

"Just relax. I can explain everything," Natalie said, stepping closer and seeing her friend with anger and fear in her eyes. "I wanted the choice to be yours, but Tina took that away, and I'm sorry about that."

"Choice, what the fuck Nat, you're not acting like yourself, is this some sort of fucking body snatchers thing?" She tried to get the door open again before she began to feel a little strange. "What the...... What did you do to me?" She asked before she felt a strange sensation between her legs. "Oh......... God!"

Leslie collapsed to the floor, holding her crotch and breathing heavily as she knew something wasn't right. She was starting to sweat as well, and she noticed a wet spot forming on the front of her pants along with a pain on her breast's as they felt like they were being squeezed.

"Fuck, what........ What is this?" She screamed as Nat could see her discomfort.

"Allow me," Nat said, revealing her clawed hand as she sliced open Leslie's shirt and snapped her bra as well, giving her breast's room as they grew. She then began to remove her jeans as well as she squirmed on the floor, leaving her there wearing nothing but soaking wet panties until those were taken off as well. "You have always been my best friend, Leslie. I want you to enjoy this."

Leslie was driven crazy with lust as she began to finger herself relentless as her mind became foggy. Nat transformed completely into her demonic form before she crawled on top of her friend, kissing her gently.

"You see, I'm not me anymore. I've become something else, something better, stronger, sexier," she said as she caressed Leslie's body. "And now, you will, too."

"What........ if I don't....... want to?" She said, struggling. "I'm moving in with Rick........ I don't......... want......."

"I know, but when It's finished, you'd be amazed how you feel about things like that."

Nat ran her hand over Leslie's breasts and down her stomach. Leslie seemed to be enjoying her touch even if she didn't want to. Nat then ran her finger along the front of her slit making her body jerk at the sensation. She teased her with her finger a few more times, watching her moan and squirm at the feeling before she stuck out her long demonic tongue and lowered her face between her friend's legs.

"Holy shit!" Leslie said, seeing Nat's tongue, wondering if it was even going to fit inside he before it began to lick her clit. "Jesus...... oh Fuck!" She screamed before it slithered inside her and wiggled, driving her crazy.

Nat buried her face between Leslie's legs, using her lips to massage the outside while her enormous tongue wiggled around within her. Leslie couldn't help herself anymore as she just wanted the sensations to continue. She wanted to cum badly as she grabbed Nat's hair and practically pushed her face even deeper.

"Oh fuck, yeah, just like that, don't fucking stop!" She yelled out, noticing little things start to change on her body.

Her hands had started to turn black, and her fingernails turned into claws. Her vision seemed different, and she felt her teeth grow in her mouth. Something began to protrude from the sides of her head as well, something that felt like horns as she bucked her hips, wanting Nat to finish her off.

Nat pulled away and retracted her tongue as she looked at the beautiful creature she had turned Leslie into. She leaned forward and kissed her, letting her taste her own vaginal fluids as Nat's hand hovored above Leslie's pussy and started to glow just like when she did this to Tina.

"Are you ready to join the family, my love?" Nat asked her new minion.

"Yes, my Queen, I am yours," she said, spreading her legs and smiling at her, showing off her new fangs.

"That's a good girl, now cum for me," she said as Leslie began to moan, feeling the warmth from between her legs as a light shined from her slit. "Cum!"

"Yes. Oh God, YES!" Leslie screamed as she began to squirt like crazy, spraying her feminine juices all over Natalie and all over the front hall of the house, soaking everything.

maestro84
maestro84
1,675 Followers