Cursed Obedience

Story Info
A jackal with an obedience collar is forced to obey...
9.2k words
8.6k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

-----

Res tugged at the black collar, with a pink heart dangling from it, uncomfortably as he entered the hospital. It may have been in place and on show, but it was not, honestly, all that uncommon for furries to wear them. Some wore them as a part of kink and some wore them simply because they were another fashion accessory. Some had other reasons entirely for collar-wearing -- or not, as it were. But the blue jackal had never chosen to wear the collar.

Once, he'd been tricked. And that once had been enough. The Collar of Obedience came with a curse and one night out with a fling and one night stand, well, it had been enough to get it in place. No one, so far, had been able to remove it from him, let alone Res himself. If he ever tried to, something, he couldn't say what, forced his paws back down to his sides and there was usually something humiliating to accompany it.

Res tried not to think about it too much. He tried not to think about how many times the collar had forced him to shout, "I've been a naughty boy!" back in the early days of wearing it, when he'd tried to remove it far, far too many times. Some said that it took him a long time to learn.

The fact of the matter was that the collar forced him to obey -- any order directed at him. It didn't matter what it was, but it set his heart racing in new environments, especially, even if no one there could have known what the collar did to him.

But it would be fine, wouldn't it? If he was in the hospital, no one there would do anything to him, not that he wasn't there already to do anyway. And that was fine, all fine... But the collar did have the ability to influence those around him, drawing their attention to it, raising their libido, drawing on sexual craving too.

He took a deep breath, signing in with a trembling paw. No, everyone there would be professional. He just had to remember that, that there was no real risk in it for him. None at all.

Just a check-up. Easy, right?

If only it was that easy.

The time for his check-up came so swiftly that Res barely had any time to calm his nerves before a nurse led him into the adjoining room -- or one of them, at least. It would have been silly for Res to assume that there was only a single check-up room just like that one at the entire hospital, yet his scattered mind jumped from one thing to the next. Thankfully, the blue jackal had managed to not let those words leap from his lips, which was an improvement on how things usually went with him...

"Now, what are we here for today?"

His nurse introduced herself to him as Jess, a curvy, lop-eared bunny with purple-shaded fur, though he tried not to think about just how busty she was. That was another effect of the collar in how it affected his sex drive, his need rising, even though it all very much was not the time and place for it. Maybe, one day, he would get the cursed thing off.

Res sighed. Maybe.

"Yes... Thanks, just a quick check-up. I have to get it for work, that's all, but it's just so that they can tick the box on the HR forms. You know how it goes."

"Oh, of course!"

Jess smiled, doing her best to put him at ease, though Res could already see how her eyes flicked curiously to the collar, wearing a nurse's tunic in white that set off the soft purple shades, dipping to white over her muzzle and down her neck, while her ears and paws were a far richer, darker colour. But he had to get through it as she looked in his ears, the cold metal making him jump.

"Oh!"

"Apologies, sweetie, I didn't think you'd be quite that sensitive."

Res blushed.

"Oh, no, it's my fault..."

"And could you take your shirt off for me? I'd like to listen to your heart and lungs."

Res hesitated, feeling the weight of the collar on his neck even more strongly than usual.

"Can't you do that under my shirt?" It wasn't an order, was it? "I'm really not comfortable... Oh!"

But the collar knew that the order had merely been phrased as a request, jolting the jackal into action.

"Oh, I'd love to get my shirt off and show off my little muscles to you, nurse!"

Jess backed off, eyes wide, for that was by no means a normal response from anyone getting a physical exam, yet the collar tightened a little around Res' neck. It did not offer him the ability to disobey anyone and the jackal gave a sexy little shimmy out of his shirt too as he set it aside. Of course, the collar did not make him fold it tidily, so it just ended up in a messy heap on the floor.

The nurse raised her eyebrows, the bunny's ears half perking up.

"Ooookay then!"

It was probably a joke, she thought to herself. It was not the jackal's fault that patients tended to become nervous when they were having an exam, that was very normal. But what she could not understand was just why her eyes kept going back to his collar, again and again, luring her in.

Her fingers twitched, though Jess could not explain her desire to touch it, not even as she listened to Res' chest from the front and the back, checking his lungs and heart respectively. She tried to be professional, but it was easier to let her eyes wander, to let a stray touch of her finger brush the collar, stroking across his shoulder.

Res shivered and jumped.

"Oh!" She pretended to be surprised, though Jess could not have known that the collar's influence was working over even her, albeit in a different way. "Did I startle you?"

Res blushed and squirmed, though he tried to hide it.

"Oh... No, no, not really..."

Thankfully, there was no order there, but he had to jump to attention before the collar made him when she asked him to give a nasal swab, a common virus check those days. Res' eyes watered and his nose itched and itched even as she told him to stand still, to let her do it.

Oh, how he tried, knowing that it was futile, that, even though he wanted to obey, his body could not. Not all obedience, after all, was within the jackal's control as he shot back, covering his muzzle for a sneeze.

"Achoo!"

Jess shook her head, putting the sample aside.

"You didn't let me get the sample properly, I -- "

"Oh, I'm a naughty boy! Good boys don't sneeze and disrupt samples for cute nurses!"

He posed before her, his nose upturned slightly, mouth open as if he expected her to take the tonsil swab part of it again, his cheeks burning. Res' eyes might have watered, but the jackal was powerless to do anything against the collar, even though he wanted to scream at the damned thing that it was not his fault, that he had wanted to obey and do as it wanted him to.

Jess tried to ignore it, to shake off the strangeness of the jackal's behaviour. It was odd, very odd, but she wasn't there to judge, not as she took the swab again, sealing away the sample, even though it was merely a formality. His tongue swept up against the swab's shaft as it was removed from his mouth and she smiled faintly, without truly knowing why she did.

The jackal... There was something about her that drew her to him, that made her leave her gaze lingering on him, his blue fur, yet always returning to that collar. That had not come off and it looked less and less like a piece of jewellery or a fashion statement to her, more so something that could have an element of control attached to it.

"Turn around."

The jackal did as she asked, facing away from her. What was up with that?

"Bend over and touch your toes... A quick flexibility test."

There was no reason for him to obey that, even though Res exhaled a sigh of relief in the fact that it was easy for him to do. Such as it was, the jackal didn't even hesitate before obeying, reaching down easily all the way to touch his toes. Whereas his flexibility was not the best otherwise, the nurse did not have to know that that was the one stretch that, to be fair to him, he had practised religiously.

Nurse Jess watched, admiring, lips quirking up more and more at the corners. Oh, but he was interesting.

"Now, twist to the side."

He did so, confusion crossing his muzzle.

"More."

He tried and tried, but he couldn't quite make it, not as she demanded more and more from him, putting the jackal in such a position that his body just couldn't do it.

"Ohhhh," he whimpered, the collar forcing him to do it, pushing himself past the point where he was comfortable, bent over at the waist and twisting to the side. "Ohhhh, I'm such a naughty boy, I can show off for you a little more, lovely nurse!"

The words were not the kind that should ever have come from his lips, not under any circumstances, and yet there was nothing, nothing at all, that Res could do about it, blushing hard. He wanted to obey, even though he felt that sick twisting sense in the pit of his stomach that told him something was wrong, something was different, not quite as it was all meant to be.

"Please... Oh, please don't make me do anymore, I'll be good, I promise, don't tell anyone..."

"Okay, stop."

Oh, thank heavens! Res jumped up, straightening, trying to look as simple and calm and as amenable as possible. If she didn't push him too far, the jackal was sure that he could get away with the rest of the exam, though he panted lightly, a little sweatier than he would have liked from the stress and physical exertion.

"Ah, thank you..." Res relaxed, only slightly. "Can we...finish up? Can I go?"

Yet things for Res were not to go as well as the jackal would have liked, oh no... The seed, after all, had already been sown.

A slow smile broke across the nurse's face. It was not something that Jess would ever have considered if she had not been under the collar's influence itself, the collar showing those around it what was possible with Res, though two incidents, along with his sharp jump to obedience otherwise. Well, it had been enough.

"I'm sure you're a good boy for nurses," she all but purred, smoothing her ears back. "But, for a full physical, you need to remove your trousers too."

She locked eyes with him, daring him to disobey, everything that she was doing feeling more and more natural to her by the second.

"Take them off."

Jess didn't really need him to take his trousers off to get what she needed from him, but she wanted to know, wanted to see, to see how far her patient would go. That time, Res clearly struggled, fighting it, though he was forced by the collar to jump to attention, barking something as he turned his back to her.

"I think you'd like a strip show more! Look how spankable my naughty boy bottom is!"

Res could hardly believe what he was doing in front of a professional, a nurse whom he was sure he would never again be able to face, yipping and yapping as if he was a slut on show. The collar warmed around his neck, warning him against even thinking of disobeying again, though he would have argued that time that it had not even given him the chance to obey.

"Mmmph..." Res trembled. "I didn't mean... No, I didn't want to say that."

Too late.

The nurse knew and her eyes glittered as she looked over the fur before her, stripping off, down to only his underwear before her.

"And your underwear."

Res blushed and tried to turn his back to her, but the tide of things had turned in her favour. No longer was it merely a physical, but something charged with dominance and, in his case, forced submission. His cock tingled with blood flow, as much as Res tried to tell himself and his body that he did not like it, not really, not as he shifted his weight, obeying her.

She snapped her fingers, forcing him to face her, and Res tried to say that it was professional, that she was just doing it because it was her job. Saying that to himself, even if it was a lie, was the only way he could obey, his pink cock poking ever so slightly from his sheath as he stood there, paws nervously behind his back, nude from top to toe.

"Er... Sorry, I didn't know..."

Res didn't know whether it was the collar or Jess, but the bunny's giggles caught him.

Too late, too late to get away with it.

"Ohhh, you are naughty," she said, mimicking his words. "But are you really naughty? Stroke yourself."

Res' eyes widened.

"You can't ask me to do that!"

Oh, but he had to, the collar warming, tightening, even though it did not really move at all, merely giving him the sensation of such. He whimpered, hips bucking, gyrating, his body doing everything that it thought it had to do to put itself on show to her, paws roaming his own body.

"Ohhh," he moaned, tongue hanging out, as much as his cheeks and neck burned from the humiliation of it all. "Ohhh, I'm so slutty... I need to be told what to do, I need to be ordered around, or else I'm not a good boy!"

Res stopped as soon as the curse of the collar allowed him to, his attitude shifting, a look of horror crossing his muzzle. Even without his clothes, he turned and lunged for the door, wanting to escape, to leave, but the bunny's words shot out like the crack of a whip, crossing the distance between them.

"Stop!"

He halted in his tracks, ears slipping back submissively, for that was one order that he could obey, as much as it made him quiver in place to hear it.

It was wrong, so very wrong, but he had to go back to the nurse, her lips parted in a smile that boded ill for him.

"Don't try to run away again."

Res sucked in a breath.

"Yes..."

"Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand..."

The nurse may not have known how her control over him had come to pass, but it was something that she was keener than ever to take full advantage of, giggling, calling him to her.

"Bend over, show me that cute tushie of yours!"

"What? No! No, my butt... I don't want everyone to see my butt!" He squeaked, trying to cover up, though his body ached for something else. "Come on, you've had your fun, let me go..."

Jess smirked, tapping her nose.

"Aw, little one... This is hardly over! You've got such a cute butt and you're not showing it off, are you? You don't want to disobey me, do you?"

The implication lay heavily in her tone. Res' cheeks burned. Would it be easier to do as she asked? Without his black jeans even to cover them, he was more exposed than ever, grunting softly, trying to obey. Maybe if he obeyed for a little while, she'd let him go? It was his best course of action, even as his body grew aroused against his will, prickling with heat. As much as he would have wanted to say that that was merely an effect of the collar, Res knew that it was him as much as that. That was just what had gotten him into trouble with the collar of obedience in the first place.

"Ohhh, aren't you lovely!"

She cooed, talking down to him, giggling as he whined.

"But there's no need to be so shy, so withdrawn... We can take very good care of you here."

The nurse cast about, pushing a chair towards him.

"Sit down, Res."

The jackal sucked in a breath, eyeing up the chair as if it was something that could have leapt out at him at any time, an instrument of torture. And yet he sat there, woodenly, chest rising and falling with each sharp breath he managed to suck into his lungs, heart pounding viciously hard.

He had to do it. What could come of it? He sat slowly, seat bones pressing into the hard metal, though it was not a chair that was supposed to be comfortable, not for long.

The bunny grinned, but what she retrieved from a cupboard and the back of the door, for she had to improvise on such short notice, was not what Res wanted to see. Bandages and a scarf lashed him down, the nurse of the clinic not having all that much at her disposal in terms of restraints, though she was more than able to control Res as she pinned him there.

"Stay still. Let me tie you up."

He froze, catching his breath. What could the collar make him do if he did not obey? He whimpered, shaking his head, but he had to do it, had no choice, his sheath plumping out a little more as he caught a whiff of his own musk on the air. He could not help but sweat in such a stressful situation, but it was enticing to him too, wondering if the nurse was getting excited. The collar did tend to have that effect on others, even though he didn't want to think about her being influenced to do even more than she had already.

However, things were only set to escalate as the naked jackal squirmed in his bonds, Jess stepping back to open the door that led to the back end of the clinic, not the public-facing areas.

"Hey, ladies! I've got something in here that you're going to want to see!" She shouted, cupping a paw to her muzzle as if that would help carry her voice. "He's a cutie!"

She spoke down to him and Res squirmed, eyes widening in fear -- but it was too late to even consider fighting the curse, straining to break free, not as nurse after nurse filed in. Maybe they had been called by the collar too, the tricksy thing seeking, always, to humiliate him in new and interesting ways and there was a part of Res that wondered if the letter calling him for the exam had even be real. It would not be the first time that something like that had "just happened", even though he had not known how they had come to be.

He fought and wriggled, though his bondage held tight, lungs gasping for air. If he let them all in, he'd never get out! They'd all see the collar, know what it could do and...oh! He whimpered, fear clawing at him.

He had to do something, but thrashing and rocking the chair back and forth didn't do him any good as they crowded around him, blocking out the exits.

"Oh," he whimpered, shaking his head. "No... Please, don't... I don't want everyone...to see me naked."

As if that was going to make any difference.

"Ooooh, isn't he adorable!"

He squirmed, whimpering, paws groping him, every nurse of a different species, though they moved in and out of one another so eagerly that he could not track them all. He thought there was a fox, a hare, a squirrel, a cow, a deer... But there was always the chance for more, everyone giggling, poking him, his cock rising to attention.

"Look, he's getting turned on!"

"Does it really take that little to get him hard?"

"Oh, but he likes it!"

"I bet that booty is so spankable!"

Res quailed, yet there was nowhere for him to go, nowhere for the jackal to hide, as much as that was something that he would have liked to do. He could have slunk down, crawled away, taken himself off -- if not for the collar. And that had cursed every part of his life as Jess paused before him, her paws running down his chest, his stomach, to his cock...

"What a little prick..." She teased. "Does that little thing even get you any ladies?"

Res blushed. His sheath, after all, was a little deceptive, considering that he was, in all honesty, only three inches (at a very, very generous push) when fully hard. It was not his fault and he didn't really feel that embarrassed about it, not after so many years -- not unless he was humiliated for it. And maybe it would not have been so alluring to hear those words coming from the nurse's lips if his cock had not felt like it was growing even harder at that moment.

"A cute cock... You can't fuck or please a lady with that, can you, little jackal?"

She goaded him on, Res panting, twisting and moaning. Why, oh, why couldn't his cock stay limp? He didn't want to be hard, didn't want to make them think that he was enjoying himself in any way, not at all. Yet it had to come, one way or another, panting, heaving, every cell in his body yearning to leave, to flee, to do anything at all to make what was taking place the bare modicum more bearable to him.