Cursed Obedience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now... Isn't it time that we showed everyone else what a good little baby slut you are?"

Res gasped, but they had his arms, ignoring his protests. It was the influence of the collar that let them see just how they could frog march him strongly out of the room, driving him on, pushing him through the doorway while he tried to protest. Yet the collar had him yelping, exclaiming what a naughty boy he was, wiggling his rump, lifting his tail, even stroking his cock and shouting about how small it was -- all because they wanted to show him off to even more furs!

The "oohs" and "ahhs" of the waiting room did not fall on deaf ears when it came to Res' debasement, the jackal wishing so very desperately that he could just stay limp, for that might have made things ever so slightly easier for him. That was what he wanted, just a little bit, to show his lack of sexual prowess, that he was a submissive slut, a baby, someone who could never please a lady as Res had, before, so very sorely wished that he could.

"Oooh, how cute is he?"

"Mmmmph, no..." Res gasped and gaped, head down, trying to angle himself away. "No... Not cute... No, please, don't look..."

The waiting room was full, full to the brim, but the collar influenced them quickly into a hungry, lustful horde, wanting only his debasement. Jess paraded him forth, letting him ring awash in the musk of so many more furs, all with their eyes on him. And just how were they all ladies out there? It didn't make sense, not at all, but he wasn't there to make sense while Jess scooped up pre-cum from his cock, or maybe it was cum. All he knew was that it was smeared over his nose, his muzzle, along with the wetness from the nurses' panties.

So many around him masturbating, everyone enjoying the show, delighting in it, in him his abject debasement.

"Look how quickly wittle baby cums!"

Jess teased him, no longer the nurse that he had met when he'd first walked in but a force of female nature. The one that could do so much more than a jackal's wildest dreams and imaginings. But he didn't want to be there, peering over heads and shoulders to the exit, hopelessly far away. The windows were clear, showing him the freedom of the street outside, but he could not escape the clinic, even though he knew too that his car was not that far away.

"Bend over, little quick-draw..."

Res whimpered, his cock hard again, though they rubbed their fingers over his prick, smearing his own seed into his mouth, though he was not even aware of cumming. Was he really on that much of a hair-trigger? It didn't seem right, didn't seem normal, but every fibre of his body was forced into a submissive state of being by the collar, against his normal will and free nature, even though he was going with it. After all, Res did not want to be punished, didn't want to hold back from the pleasure that was there to be taken too, in small doses, mind twisted, emotions clashing with one another.

His cock was hard, his arse groped, spanked, though it was not only the nurses manhandling him, squeezing, nails digging in, using and abusing his body as they thought he was there, merely to be up for grabs.

"How many times can he cum?"

It didn't make sense that he could cum so many times over, but maybe he never had that much seed in his nuts to begin with, making him more and more susceptible to their kind of abuse. All he knew was that all the cum that dribbled weakly from his cock was wiped off on his muzzle, forcing him to take in everything that they had to give him. His own cream was even fed to him, though they had to use the dampness from between their thighs, off their panties, to get him wet. It was not as if, after all, he produced all that much cum, so they had to make do when he was less than what they needed.

So many phones, so many eyes... Oh, his debasement would be recorded for all to see, shared across the internet, though no one would consider it non-consensual. They would think he was a slut who was enjoying it, even more so when a series of sharp spanks to his wobbling, lacking in muscle backside, made him spurt on the spot, though that weak puff of orgasm was the very last one that he would get there. He could not sustain it all, even with the influence of the collar, forcing him to obey their whims, even if it was going beyond what his body could naturally cover.

"Oh..." Jess clicked her tongue disapprovingly against the roof of her mouth, eyes dancing with glee. "You've missed a spot, puppy."

He whimpered, eyes shining. He hadn't realised that he'd made a mess on the floor, but the tiny drops were so speckled and dripped that he could barely see them. The deer nurse, however, pushed his nose down into it, holding him onto all fours, cum soaking even more strongly into his muzzle. Res tried to pull away, but the collar forced him down even more strongly than a paw on the back of his neck, his need so strong and flowing through him that he swore he felt every last nerve ending in his body with acute sensitivity.

"There... Oh, that's a good puppy. Who's a good puppy? Are you a good puppy? Yes, you are! Yes, you are!"

They cooed over him, treating him like he was a pet, an animal of some kind, but he had to perform, the nurses slapping their thighs to call him to them, more orders that he was forced to obey. He groaned and hung his head in the shame of it all, tail flicking back and forth, but no manner of making himself seem as small and insignificant as possible would call an end to what he had tumbled into.

"Stand on your back legs!"

"Do a spin!"

"Wiggle that booty for us!"

"Please, please... Please, stop, I don't want to do this anymore... My butt is so sore, please..."

Some of the doggy tricks that he was made to perform were easy and some were demeaning. Playing dead gave him a chance to roam his eyes around the room, though his cock was half hard, even though it would not go entirely limp. Maybe they would let him go if he was soft, if he wasn't entertaining to them anymore?

Res' yelped, the collar warming, forcing him to spin, to grind back, to hump as if he was pushing onto something, all for the pleasure of the nurses.

"Naughty, naughty, such a naughty jackal-puppy!"

No, no he wasn't, but they were too busy filming him, falling all about and all over themselves, laughing at him. Those that had their fingers and paws shoved into their panties squeezed eager fingers into their pussies, keen to feel pleasure again, though Res had something in mind.

His eyes wandered, dipping in and out of the musk swirling around him, clouding his senses, breathing heavily, laughter bouncing off him.

Soon...

The door...

Oh, did he dare try it? He didn't know, but no one had an order covering him currently, no power over him, not as the jackal's chest heaved as he leapt up, bare hind paws on the thin waiting room carpet.

"Oh!"

"Look how cute he is!"

"He thinks he can go!"

"But he doesn't have any clothes!"

But he didn't stop, the blue jackal taking his chance and leaping forth, knocking over a chair, naked from head to toe, needing it all, streaming forth like a force of nature, his chest tight with emotion. Was he going to make it? Would he escape, lunging for the door, stumbling over a foot, though he did not know who it belonged to, everything a mess, a blur of action? All he knew was that he had to get out, out somehow, fighting, ignoring those laughing and fingering themselves to his back.

Naked? He'd take it if it got him home finally!

Out on the street, cars roared past, but he'd walked there and there was not all that far to go, if only he leaned into his sprint. No one would catch him for public indecency as long as he pushed on, driving his heels down into the pavement with every lunging stride, heaving for breath, eyes streaming with tears of relief.

"Oh... Thanks... Oh... Oh, god... It's over..."

He wasn't sure whether those words actually came from his lips or not, but he sobbed with relief. Res' vision blurred, the jackal whipping around a corner onto a side street, heart pounding, stomach aching, though his limp cock made it a little easier for him to keep going, to push on, knowing that he was so very close.

Nearly there... So close.

Yet the police sirens had him drawing up short, lower jaw dropping even as he whimpered and strove to cover his modesty.

"Stop!"

The collar did not allow him not to, grinding to a halt, shaking his head, not sure whether to hold up his paws or not for the policefur as she got out of the car.

Damn it! Why did things like that always have to happen to him? Yet he recognised the smirk on her lips as her eyes locked onto the collar, not even meeting his eyes. The Doberman policefur rubbed the back of her knuckles against her jaw, Res attuned for a moment in which to escape, wanting to rock back onto his heels.

If he didn't go against the collar's will, maybe he could get away. He wouldn't shout anything embarrassing. Maybe she'd even take him back in the car? A warning... Yes, he could deal with that.

"Bend over the hood."

Res started.

"What?"

Yet the collar slammed him down, his paws splayed, rump raised, whimpering, yelping, his tongue hanging out as he ground back, crying out loud.

"Oh, yes, take me! Take your naughty jackal slutty boi!"

For he had not truly escaped at all, his heart sinking as, for the first time, the policefur's paws connected with his arse in a crude grope.

Res groaned.

Was the collar ever going to cut him a break?

If he knew how his life went, probably not!

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareover 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Meeting Mommy A sorry sissy remembers the first time she met her Mommy.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Hotel Futa Pt. 01 Just a little mommy futa fantasy (in 3 parts).in NonConsent/Reluctance
Dominatrix Mommy Pt. 01 Alena juggles being a dominatrix and Mommy to her boy Jake.in BDSM
Sorority Boys Ch. 01 - Panty Raid Frat boys are captured and turned into diaper sissies.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Meet the Parents Ch. 01 A sissybaby and his gf go to meet her sadistic family.in Fetish
More Stories