Cursed Obedience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I bet he'll cum quick... A little dick like this has no restraint."

Butt naked before them, Res could not even hide that, panting and whimpering, twisting back and forth, though the restraints held tautly. He was there, as good as locked down, though there was little more that he had to do to obey, which was both a blessing and a curse. The curse had allowed them to do with him exactly what they wanted, as his small cock was toyed with and humiliated, throbbing tenaciously.

"Oh, oh, please..."

"Noooo, puppy-jackal," a fox cooed, wide-eyed and mocking. "Good boys don't whine like that. Be a good boy and cum for us, show us what that little prick of yours can do."

He didn't want to cum, even though everyone else around him seemed to be having a whale of a time, heat crawling through him, sickening and twisted. Away, away, that was all he wanted to be, somewhere else, somewhere where he didn't have to think about what was happening. Not that it was an unusual occurrence, but Res could not help but feel set back away from his body as his body responded.

For the collar made him cum more quickly than ever, something that only added to his humiliation, squeaking and whimpering, not even managing to make proper jackal noises through his debasement.

"Oooh, look how little he cums!"

They had to mock him for that too, ecstasy trying to claw through him, while only a dribble of seed erupted from his cock. Really, it was no more than a single spurt, showing them how small and weak he was, how much he really should always have been abused.

"I could get my thumb and forefinger around that length!"

A deer with sparklingly wicked eyes came up, squeezing his cock, which softened quickly, but, of course, hardened again in mere moments under the influence of the collar. He was there only as a toy to them, something for the nurses to amuse themselves with, for there was nothing more that he could be to them.

Someone squeezed his nuts, so small that they hardly bore any shape or significance on his body -- and the nurses were more than happy to tell him such.

"No wonder you can't cum much," a pig anthro giggled as she poked his nuts, pushing at his sheath as if she thought that he might have been hiding more cock in there. "They're so small...like raisins!"

Someone pulled out a phone to record him and the jackal whimpered as picture after picture was taken of him, everything that he knew on show and display, panting lightly as his tongue lolled out. He didn't want it recorded, didn't want to be so on display, yet even he knew that there was no choice to be had in the matter for him, even as his bonds were cut with bandage scissors. The nurse didn't seem to mind that it was her scarf too that was sliced through, though Res felt a sick twist in his belly at the thought of what more they were going to do to him.

"Please... Oh, please..." He begged, taking a chance while there were no direct orders to force him. "Please let me go, I won't tell anyone... Please, I don't want any trouble."

Yet Res was already in trouble as the bunny who was the ringleader stepped in, a wicked gleam in her eye, the set of her floppy ears. The contrast between his nudity and how clothed all of them were, some wearing skirts, tunics and others wearing trousers underneath, struck him and he squirmed, trying not to look even as he was ordered.

"Chin up, jackal! Don't look away from us!"

His head snapped back around, though Res had resisted. With his resistance came the collar forcing him to do it in an even more humiliating fashion, tongue out, eyes wide, his whole body shuddering. It was as if he was caught up in true joy, for the moment of the collar's control, to perform for them, forced to stand, his body gyrating, humping the air, whimpering and crying out.

"I'm a naughty boy! I love being humiliated by naughty nurses who smell so good!"

He didn't know where that had come from, though they all burst out laughing at that, his ears burning right up to the very tips, the jackal suddenly finding paws all over him.

"That booty is so cute -- I want to spank it!"

They groped and squeezed as if his body was up for use -- which it was -- and Res could not even find his voice for a breathless, panting protest, his need rising, even if he wanted to push it down. If he could have shoved his cock back into its sheath right there and then he would have done so at that very moment, though someone sat in the chair that he had been occupying, forcing him over their lap.

"Stay still and thank me for it!"

A paw connected with his backside in a sharp spank, yet Res was forced to yelp and bark, eyes wide and shining with gratitude that was true in that moment, but not there.

"Ooooh, yes! Thank you, nurse!"

They all laughed at that, but Res did not seem destined to find a single moment, ever again, where he was not being laughed at. It was not that unusual for him, though it had been a while since the influence of the collar had caught so many in its grip all at once, paws connecting with his backside repeatedly. It seemed that the nurses were practically fighting over who got to spank him next, his body hot and kinky and all up for grabs to them, though the jackal could only whimper.

"Oooh, look how much his butt jiggles!"

"I want next go!"

"Oh, he's so cute, I could just eat him up!"

He was not so little and not so small, he wanted to tell them, but the collar and the nurses would make whatever decisions they wanted about him as they abused his rump, making good use of him. His backside warmed with every spank as they held him down, easily restraining him without even ordering him, for they seemed to take delight in overpowering him. After all, he was a male, even though he was a small, poor excuse for one, one that they could use and abuse, that the collar had shown them that there was absolutely no problem in doing.

Maybe that was what was needed, his body on show, aching and searing through, his tiny prick drooling. Maybe he was wrong. Maybe the collar had always been meant to come to him. Yet there was nothing Res had to say as he whimpered and squeaked and moaned, eyes watering, the nurses spanking him as he was pulled up, made to stand, though someone still bent him over while he was on his own hind paws. Of course, he was not wearing any shoes for those had come off when he had stripped his jeans off the first time, though it would not have made any difference to Res or made him feel any more clothed than he was.

He was there, fingers dipping between his thighs to toy with his balls, their long fingers reaching and grabbing eagerly, his entire body at their disposal. Res shuddered and moaned, his sheath feeling too tight around his cock, though it should not have been, not with how little his dick was.

"Have you ever even fucked a woman?" Jess mocked him, the bunny taking centre stage. "I don't think I'd even feel that if it was inside me..."

Res shivered.

"Come here, maybe you should feel a real woman..."

Res moaned, but there was nothing he could do, for an order did not always have to be words when she drew him in against her large bosom. Her breasts jiggled softly within the confines of her bra and tunic against his face, though it may have been a rather nice position to find himself in, if it had been at any other time. And, perhaps too, in private. He was not an out and loud kind of fur, preferring quieter, more romantic venues, but that was not where the kink of the collar led him most of the time.

No... No, the collar wanted him to be moaning out loud, a slut in heat for it all, but their paws pushed and prodded all the same.

"Look at the wittle one," the deer cooed, laughing and poking fun at his cock again. "I bet I can make his dick dribble from this..."

As Jess held his face down into her tits, pinning him in place, the deer nurse went to town on his arse, laughing and baby talking to him even as Res squeaked and whimpered into the bunny's breasts.

"Ohhh, does that hurt? Is the wittle baby sore? So sore? Yes, so sore!"

But his body responded even if his mind wanted to be anywhere at all besides where they'd placed him, crying out, his hips rising, trying to thrust, but he couldn't help it. He was held into Jess' breasts, the bunny smirking evilly, no longer the professional nurse that he had hoped would help him to begin with, but one who was more than happy to use and abuse him in all ways.

His backside ached, but that did not stop his weak, little prick from oozing a spurting dribble of cum, hardly anything at all, the nurses cheering.

"Yay, he came!"

"Really, I didn't even see it!"

They dragged out an examination table for him next, putting him up on his back, though he fought them, kicking, until they ordered him to keep his legs up.

"No!"

He froze at the barked command, even though he didn't know where it had come from. Res' heart pounded, breathing shortly and sharply, whimpering quietly. If he didn't do it, the collar would force him, though he wondered if he could wiggle a toe, shift his, his...getting around its influence somehow.

Maybe if he was careful... He rocked towards the edge of the table, even as a cow with large eyes pushed her way forward.

"Careful now, ladies -- our wittle bab-ee boi is going to roll himself right off!"

Res whimpered, the collar warming and tightening, though he could not stop it from slamming his hips back into place, his legs frozen up in the air as if he was a puppet or a kinky statue of some kind.

"Oh, I'm a naughty boy that needs a good spanking -- oh!"

They laughed, bending over, though some expressed a darker kind of desire at that, tipping in towards him. To spank someone in a show of dominance was not something that they often got to experience and towering greedily over him would allow them to experience, well...whatever it was that their kinky hearts desired.

But Res did not desire it, quailing and whimpering, hating how his legs were pinned up in the air, despite his muscles aching. Maybe he could appeal to their better interests?

"I...uh..." He squirmed. It was too weird to talk to them like that, as if they were, at all in any way, equals. "Do you think...you could let me go? Please? I'll be..." He cringed. "I'll be a really good boy?"

"Aw, now you're getting into it, cutie!"

Jess bopped him on the nose, aglow with his apparent submission, though Res licked his lips, straining and striving to find any way possible out of what he had been dragged into.

"No..." He pushed back against the collar, as much as he wanted to shrink back and down into the table and never, ever, ever appear again. "No... I can't, I won't... I'm not a toy, you're supposed to help me! You're supposed to be nurses!"

Yet that was something, apparently, that they all found very funny, laughing and giggling and some of the larger nurses (it must have suited them better) even guffawing. His cheeks burned with humiliation, though he still tried again, no one ordering him to stay in place as he kicked and pushed someone away, freed, if only for the moment.

"You can't make me stay here!" He threatened, though there was an emptiness behind it. "I'm going -- you can't stop me!"

Maybe if there was just enough bravado in him, he could streak for the door, damned clothes and all! But the nurses stepped in his way, a wall of bodies pressing him back to the table, even as he tried to bring his paws up against them.

"No... No." He was back to whimpering, feeling as small and as little as they had wanted him to be, just for them. "I don't wanna do it, you know... I'm not a...not a baby... Please... Please, stop..."

But he couldn't make them, the nurses not even enacting the collar on him, as he was easily picked up and placed back on the table. Jess loomed, a grin on her lips, though he'd never thought before that a bunny could be fearsome.

"Get your back paws up again!" She cooed, wiggling her fingers in the air. "You don't need to worry... Just play with us!"

His cheeks and neck burned. The collar forced him to obey, exposing his backside again. If anything, it had been even more humiliating to see how his pleas had fallen on far more than simply deaf ears.

"All good now!"

A fox nurse held her paws over her eyes as if she was playing peek-a-boo with him, which was even more humiliating, stomach churning, balls aching.

"Legs up! Paws up! Like we're changing your cute, wittle diaper!"

"I'm not cute! Nooooo!"

His body snapped to obey even as he cried out something more about being naughty, but their paws were all over him again, so many phones out and recording, snapping photos, that Res hardly knew where to look. His own sweat lingered on his body where he had overheated more than a little, though the nurses around him had a scent to them too, even as a fox swapped with a deer and then a pig to spank him in such a position.

"Oof!"

"Tell us how naughty you are!"

He whimpered.

"I'm...very naughty."

Oh, that was horrible, though his arousal was still there, lingering, his body aching for something that he simply wished that he could take in private. The collar warmed, pushing him on.

"Oh!" The collar forced him to really obey. "I'm such a naughty, slutty boy, so naughty, yes, for all my lovely, gorgeous nurses! Spank me, oh! Spank me, naughty boy!"

He whined as he was spanked, the collar's influence fading, though he should never have pleaded.

"Oh no... Ow! No! Stop! Please!"

The spanks rained down, his backside warming. To them, he was a naughty boy that needed to be punished.

"Ow! No! Oof! Please, don't!"

They laughed at him, but there were paws in underwear, fingers squeezing into pussies, fingering themselves, showing everyone just what was to come. Not that Res was going to be allowed to reap the spoils of their lightly teasing arousal, even if some wearing skirts had the chance to shimmy out of their underwear too.

"That's right, ladies, get comfortable..."

They teased his cock, forcing him to cum in a deluded spurt, barely dribbling his seed forth, though the pleasure was overruled by horror and humiliation. It was as if he couldn't even feel it at all as he grunted and whimpered, meek and mild, though he couldn't think of anything to get them to leave him alone, to get out of the situation that he had, once again, tumbled into.

He was forced down to his knees, surrounded by nurses, somewhat able to see glimpses of their pussies as they flashed him, though his instinctive need to slip his tongue into them, well... To say that it was not the time or the place was an understatement there. It was something that he both wanted and didn't want at the same time, moaning softly, a paw still on his cock, squeezing, groping his length, squeezing his sore arse. He swore there was still a print there where he'd been slapped, but maybe it was just the remaining feel of so much pressure having been laid into his backside that his entire rump was warm.

"I don't wanna..." He flinched and twisted, his arse burning with residual heat. "Noooo, I'm not a baby, I've not -- ow! -- done anything wrong!"

Yet their musk, oh... Oh, how that wrapped around him. He didn't want to be so turned on by it, but all it seemed to do was to make his tiny little prick ache even more readily for them. He tried to focus on that, because it made it feel a little better to him, that he could get away from the public tease of it all, panting, their thick musk weaving through the air.

"Oops!"

Oh, but it was no accident that they dropped a pair of underwear over his head, ripe with the arousal of one of the nurses, but perhaps it was right that he didn't even know which of them it had come from. He tried to yank his head away, but Jess was there, clamping a paw over his mouth so that he had to breathe it in. The others laughed, pointing fingers, her musk and arousal flooding his senses.

Yesss...

Even if he didn't want it. Not really. No... But he had to inhale.

It was right, panting heavily, the collar forcing him to obey as he stood again, turning around, allowing their paws to roam him, squeezing, humiliation, pinching his nipples, poking his little cock and balls.

"Oh, he's so cute."

"I bet I can get him to cum again."

"Tell us how small and weak you are, what you want us to do to you, cutie-pie!"

He froze, tongue hanging out, but it was not Res' fault that he didn't honestly have an answer to that question. It was just that he didn't think like that, looking for the door. If he answered honestly, it would only have made them upset with him, which would have been against the rules of the collar too. Not answering only made it drive him into whimpering, snapping to attention, drooling and moaning like a slut on show, as if he wanted nothing more than to be made into a slut for them forevermore.

"I want to sniff your soaked panties and please you and let you spank my cute, little bottom all day long!"

He punctuated his utterance with a moan and, well, what he said might have been true if things had not been so public and out there, all eyes on him. Res squinted and tried to squirm away from a camera flash, though they pinned his arms down to his sides without even bothering to tell him to merely stay still. No, that would have been the easier option for them and it was so much more satisfying to the nurses to let them see quite intimately how much stronger they were than the weak little jackal right there before them.

"You can't even get away... Get a good close up on his cock, ladies!"

Jess took the lead, holding him there, her large bosom pressed against his back. The bunny seemed to relish in everything that was going on, now that she had really gotten into it, taking charge, the ringleader, the one that could direct and control them all. Maybe that was just the position that the collar had led her into, but it had opened up so much more for the purple-furred bunny that the opportunities for control there truly were endless.

She let them all come up, one after the other, everyone getting three strokes at a time, or the chance to do whatever else they wanted at the same time to his cock. If they got him off, they could drop another pair of panties on his face, their musk heightening, teasing around him like a scarf that lifted him up, forcing him to address the alluring heaviness of it in the air.

Oh, it was too much, all of their musk clouding in on him, muddying his senses, what he wanted to do, how he wanted to be, grunting and whimpering. They were so close to him, but maybe it was the influence of the collar making him more susceptible to things like that, even though he liked it, normally, too.

"Noooo, I don't wanna... Please..."

Oh, it was all so confusing, feeling just a little of the nurses' wetness on his head and muzzle from those draping, dangling pairs of underwear, some lacey, some silky, others practical. He supposed that they were entitled to wear whatever it was that they wanted, though he didn't mind that, not one bit. It was up to them, always up to them, grunting softly, twisting his hips back and forth, needing a little more, just a little more, wanting something that, with the collar around his neck, Res never felt that he was at all entitled to take for himself.

He was a submissive, a slut, a little one... And with the collar dictating his life, he believed that too. What he liked became what everyone liked, those so inclined using him, his head swimming with lust, musk overwhelming him. It was all he could do to stay where he was, standing and swaying, his cock hard and on show, while he dribbled yet another load of cum. In another life and time, perhaps he would have consensually wanted all that they were doing to him, but he was not in control.

Res closed his eyes, cock hard, though it hardly looked erect at all, being as small as it was. It was the way it was meant to be, even as Jess' fingers curled dominatingly around the back of his neck. He shivered. How could such a small action feel so strong, so dominant? He could not say.