Curses Ch. 16

Story Info
Danielle with a Medusa, a Cyborg & a Cave Troll.
2.4k words
5
2.6k
4

Part 16 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch 16 - Danielle - a Medusa, a Cyborg & a Troll walk into a cave ...

"Um. This isn't what it looks like," I said. Although I had no idea what it actually looked like.

"It looks like some sort of medieval magic," said the girl with the blue hair.

"Okay, it IS what it looks like. But when you turn away, you'll forget this ever happened." I was still draped over a low railing with my belly on the ground and a cock buried in my snatch—specifically, one of the penises in the medusa-style hairdo of my companion, who was face down with her own plump backside in the air.

The two Japanese girls looked from me to Melody's bare ass and back, and Pink Hair said, "Not fucking likely."

"Where are you all heading?" Blue Hair jerked her head toward the little ravine. Obviously they had seen the entire deviant parade go over the fence.

I assayed an answer. "To Fairyland?"

It was Pink Hair's turn again. "We've been half-ways around the world, and seen some weird shit ... but this tops all." Hesitating, she licked her lips, and then added, "Mind if we join you?"

They were in the process of helping Melody up, and if the sight of her writhing dicks—one of which was adorned by an iridescent-winged and deeply penetrated wee faerie—didn't faze them, then nothing on the other side of the portal would.

"Not at all. Follow us!" To Melody I added, in a stage whisper, "My turn when we get to the other side."

"Deal." She cradled my butt and (yet again) scanned my currently normal body—albeit a naked and totally hot body. "So—you from around here?"

"Not exactly. It's my first time to New York, actually." I could have asked, but somehow knew that she lived nearby, and also that she was—technically—still a virgin. Instead, I told her, "I love what you've done with your hair."

She squeezed the bum-cheek she was holding, and laughed. "And I love your wings. Take me for a ride later?"

"Deal!"

By the time we got down the stairway to the little inlet and the walled-up cave, my like-a-sister Olivia and all the rest had all gone through. Looking around to be sure, I noticed a kayak pulled up almost out of sight in the weeds. Sami, having slid off Melody's wilted primary serpent-wang, was now sitting on my shoulder again. I asked her, "Is that yours?"

Startled, she said, "Yes—I think it might be. But ..."

"Maybe two hours is about right, more or less." I was referring to Oli's claim that any time spent in her fantasy world (I was beginning to think of the place as OFW) would only equal two hours on the outside. Could time be manipulated like this? "Looks like your chance to go home."

"And miss this? If that's my boat, it'll be waiting whenever I leave. Probably."

Of course, we were standing at the time and place Sami had left two years ago—we'd compared dates—and to which she'd apparently returned two hours later. So ... it followed that I'd just encountered Melody and the others two years in my own past.

We stood silently, Sami and me contemplating the elasticity of time, the tourists taking in our nakedness (and Melody's wang-head)—while Melody herself was looking hungrily at my still leaking pussy.

As she stared, my clit began to transform into a fat mass, from which my horse cock then telescoped—and I finally grasped that, in my timeline, it was still the morning after my demon gig. This meant that Melody, who had been at my side since she'd first seen me, had formally booked me for the day—until Wednesday dawn—to fulfill her sexual fantasies.

Once my yard had come to full mast, she nodded in satisfaction, and then—because I'd promised 'Fairyland'—she began looking around this quiet place to see where the gateway might be.

That's when I realized I was the only one who knew how to get there. Even Sami, who had literally stumbled through it (years ago, by her reckoning), had been hidden inside my pussy this morning.

"The door is right there." I pointed at a rock wall, as though it was obvious. "You just have to run at it ..."—this earned me blank stares—"did no one here see Harry Potter?"

"You first," said Blue.

With a sigh, I ran at the wall and hoped I'd chosen the right bit. Sami and I landed square in the middle of the pile of dumped clothes, which wasn't as soft as you'd think, given it was sprinkled with boots and purses. Still, the others took the hint and joined me before I'd had a chance to get clear.

Untangling ourselves led to a good deal of groping, and would quickly have led to more, but I decided I should bring our guests up to speed. "So, girls—it's not obligatory but, if you want, you can leave your clothes over there where they won't be trampled. The thing is I can facilitate your fantasies. From tattoos ..."—I flashed the lewd Venus figurehead on my arm, although their eyes were drawn to the diving bird inked over my pubic bone—"to cocks." Here I gripped mine mid-shaft and shook it. "Or anything else your heart desires."

Waggling my eyebrows, I nodded meaningfully at Medusa-Melody—who'd been holding the base of my horse-dick in a friendly sort of way since we'd tumbled through the magical wall—as if to suggest I knew what I was doing. But fantasy clients had, until now, always summoned me, and then only one at a time ... I think. That last piratical shag-fest had been in OFW, and we'd been outnumbered (which reminded me, tangentially, to look up Jamaica). So basically, I was winging it.

Melody pulled her lustful gaze—and tongue—off my dick to help me out, intoning: "I was not always as you see me now."

It occurred to me that our tourists hadn't likely seen any actual transformations, barring my restored pony-pecker. Hell, all three girls probably wondered if this cave was our sad destination. Still, with Melody's help, they made the connections—and their eyes sparkled at the prospect.

Pink spoke first. "I'd like to be Motoko Kusanagi, please!"

I paused long enough that Sami helpfully whispered, "You know, Boss. Major Killan—Ghost in the Shell?"

Oh, right. That mostly bare-ass—and totally kickass—robo-babe heroine from the movie. "So you want to be a bot?"

The girl scowled, and Blue spoke for her: "Major is a full-body augmented cybernetic human."

"Sorry. Of course. Your wish is my command."

The girls quickly stripped down; and Pink, or rather Major, was already well into her transition by the time they were done. She looked nearly the same as before, and she remained anatomically correct (and lightly enhanced) ... but her body now had a plastic sheen, and displayed the various seams that I remembered the movie character displaying.

Blue was as thrilled, and I expected her to chose to go with one of Major's girlfriends, although I had no idea if she had any. In the event, she started growing taller and wider. She also began to grow a penis; and finished up as what appeared to be a female cave troll with a two-foot knobbly club of a cock. She was also completely blue, so there was a possibility she'd been going for a troglodyte Smurf.

Major was thrilled, and there was an excited exchange—in Japanese, so I had no idea what the back-story to Blue's character might be. Still, what with the tusks and all, it was endearing to see a cave troll giggling. I looked forward to a turn with her ... and, of course, her cock.

That reminded me to get this show on the road. I led the way down the short passageway to the inner door, and swung it open for them to step through onto the stage-like platform under its high roof.

"Cool," said Melody.

"It's beautiful!" This was Blue, at about two octaves below her original voice.

Sami came straight to the point: "Where is everyone?"

The meadow beyond was devoid of centaurs, fauns, nymphs, or fairies of any description. Fuck.

"There are three trails out of here, not to mention that second door," Sami continued. "And up, of course."

I gazed roughly in the direction we'd flown in from earlier. "If they split up, they could be basically everywhere. I don't even know how many came through."

"Would it matter? You didn't know I was here." Sami eyed Blue's wang. "I say we get a party started right here."

This actually made sense—at least Oli would have some idea where to find us. And we could always hike over to the door to my home. "Major and Blue saw you playing with Melody and I—maybe ask them if you can join them."

I spoke loudly enough for all the girls to hear, and our orc-maiden—with a slightly alarming grin—simply scooped Sami off my shoulder and proceeded to stretch the horny faerie over her knob.

While Melody watched this performance, I took the opportunity to add an inch to my own pecker's girth, and two inches to its length (ignoring that she'd basically made it to order). Purely for her pleasure, you understand; nothing to do with the competition at all.

Once Sami was pulled down past the collar of Blue's lumpy cock-head, the still grinning troll hoisted Major high enough to line up their appropriate bits ... then backed her up against one of the huge corner posts and proceeded to sheath her monster-mace inside the girl's augmented (and possibly mechanical) insides. I hoped the pounding that followed wouldn't bring the roof down.

Melody had waited long enough—she spun around and gripped my trembling tool. I helpfully pointed behind her to a cushioned settee (that hadn't been there last time). Glancing back, she nodded and set off at a trot, dragging me along by the ring of my tow-bar. "Dibs on top!"

In the event, she barely let me sort myself out on my back, before quickly straddling my thighs. Then, leaning forward, she wrapped her breasts around my cock-stand. After probing its chiseled head with her tongue to extract some pre-cum, she began to lean further to fold the thing down. The result was that she finished up with her belly on my shaft, her freckled tits still cradling it just below my own, between which it had landed.

She squirmed against me for a bit, and then slid herself up my body—pausing to kiss my knob, then again my mouth ... and stopping several times more to let me kiss her belly and her pussy. That last I gave a good going over. Her headful of penises were getting excited (there were a series of little spurts), and I knew her goal was to back her honey pot—once it was thoroughly lubricated from within and without—onto my waiting yard.

While we both knew I would fit (as would Blue, soon—this was OFW, after all), when she did sheath me inside her belly, she chose to be wicked tight. After a good deal of writhing and gasping from both of us, she'd worked her way gradually about half-way back; then we braced our hands against each other's knockers to boost her to the upright. Gravity sped up her slide, until her rump was on my thighs and I could see my glans stretch the base of her throat.

By this time her dick-thicket was pretty worked up, and several were trying to fuck her ears. She was determined to go the distance, though. Having worked her feet up alongside my hips, she began to gamely slide herself up and down on me—although, even standing, my horse-knob remained inside her.

In the end it was me that came first ... but she could feel me stiffen and shudder inside her, and feel the pulse of cum on its way. She drove down hard, in time to launch a fountain of the stuff out her mouth to land on my chest—at least, what cleared her own boobs.

And then she came, too. Her body clamped on the entirety of my apparatus, and all her cocks blasted at once. Her head was now tipped back, so she sent a broadside behind herself—I could feel her jiz land from my knees to my toes, and see it spray past my flanks. That lasted an impressive minute or so, until the last of it drizzled off her bum down onto my thighs. Whereupon, she passed out.

That didn't surprise me—I'd come over all lightheaded earlier with just the two cock-horns firing. She slumped—ragdoll limp—onto my rigid pony-yard, settling down the thing until its drooling snout emerged from her mouth.

She seemed fine, but I couldn't actually free her without her help. So I spent some time admiring her beautiful body. At least the bits I could see: her freckled, Rubenesque thighs, arms and torso—the latter being presently stretched around my fat cock, from her flame-red bush past her cum-glazed breasts up to her throat. Fuck me, I thought, I could really spend a lot more time with this girl.

On reflection, this was probably just as well, quite apart from the fact she was stuck on my shaft. As far as I knew, if she wanted we could spend the next year here, and I'd totally be her bitch the whole time ... because it would only be two hours in the real world. Or two years, depending on which gate we left through.

This was potential headache material, so I looked over to watch Blue, who was still giving it to Major—doggy style now. The beast girl was still grinning madly, her breasts alternately bobbling as she thrust on. These sizable features had grown, but not as much as the rest of her, so they looked ... not gamin, exactly, but modest. For dancing fat tits, anyway.

Blue looked up and saw me with Melody dangling on my shaft like some macabre trophy, so she waved at me. I couldn't help but catch one of my Medusa-girl's limp hands and flap it back. Clearly there was nothing for it but to enjoy the show.

I soon caught another glimpse of Sami's arms still flapping between our modified Japanese friends, and wondered again about spending too much OFW time in here—my sidekick was so acclimatized she'd chosen to remain a feral faerie rather than pick up his life where he'd left off. Then I thought, fuck it. If it should happen, it wasn't like I'd be shirking my duties. I'd still be home late Wednesday, ready for my next gig.

Now that I'd returned to my senses (mostly), I noticed that a pack of Sami's wee sisters had arrived to watch along with me. And, knowing them, I knew they would do more than watch.