Curtis

Story Info
When is rains it pours.
3.3k words
3
15.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Curtis and Dana and a Breeze

Role play.... It can sometimes be fun

Curtis and Dana Spalding were safely tucked into the front seats of their huge Lincoln SUV as the monster of a car pulled out from under the protection of the hotel valet. The normally bustling of a hustling Miami High-rise and very luxurious Hotel, was abnormally quiet. When the Valet closed the door to the car behind Dana, he couldn't help but notice the back of her dress. The dress was slightly askew. Add to this, a perfectly timed South Florida breeze; Dana's dress revealed slightly more naked flesh than should be allowed by a lady leaving such a fine Hotel. He was surprised and very, very pleased that the view she was sharing, she was sharing with him.

It was starting to rain just as the final door latch snapped. The water from the clouds went from drizzle to turd-floating status almost instantly. Curtis quickly turned the windshield wipers to the highest setting. His heart was beating so fast, the first time he reached for the wipers, he missed. He realized he had to slow down to get his out-of-control emotions under control. That would be no easy task.

Tonight's events were all new to Curtis. He and his wife had never discussed what might happen on one of their "date" nights. but this was the first time they had gone this far. Up till tonight it had been role play.... role play... role play; never what happened tonight.

Curtis and Dana have been married for just over fifteen years. He is an executive at an aero-space firm. And Dana claimed to be a working wife till she got tired of all the men in the office "accidentally" bumping into her chest.

No, her boobs were not natural. When they got married, she told Curtis she wanted bigger boobs, so he bought them for her. Little did she realize at the time they would be such a draw to men, unfortunately or fortunately for her, her husband had the attitude of who cares? (We all know how flaky those rocket scientist are.)

But her tits are of little importance to the story. (maybe).

Curtis and his wife had found their marriage lacked any zip... jazz... pazazz.... passion, or excitement, but most of all ..... satisfaction. In fact, it lacked a lot of sex too. So, a friend of Dana's had suggested a little "role play." Her friend swore it brought new thrills and excitement to her sex life; maybe it would help Curtis and Dana.

Dana was all for it, but Curtis was a little behind the times; he soon fell in line (rocket scientists are strange bed fellas). The first night it could best be described as a cluster-fuck. Neither knew what they were doing and when a guy made a pass at Dana she politely (if you can call it that), slapped his face. Later, as they were driving home, and Curtis was still laughing his ass off, Dana said she was sorry.

Now why would she be sorry? Isn't that the way women are supposed to act when a man walks up to her and says she has nice tits; at least it happens like that back home in another state (which shall remain nameless). At first Dana just smiled, but when he grabbed a handful, and holy cow .... she couldn't resist.

What she thought was going to happen; ... her husband was supposed to come to her rescue and take her home to fuck her brains out?

It took a few attempts, and they got the game down right. Dana would signal Curtis that everything was all right, and she would visit with these poor suckers and play them along. Occasionally she would even dance with one of them, but that was a rarity. Sometimes they would even sneak in a kiss or two. But she thought a kiss, in keeping with the spirit of the game, it was okay just to keep them interested. These are the nights the sex at home with Curtis was especially exciting. They would talk about, what if this?.... what if that?....would you be?....would I be?... As strange as it may seem, they never really answered those questions. You know it was constantly bubbling and brewing in the backs of their minds, but nothing ever happened; that is until tonight.

Let's see how we got to this point before we burn down the house.

One night Dana asked Curtis if he was upset when she let one of her studs (that's what she called the guys that hit on her), kissed her?

Curtis didn't hesitate. "No.... it was kind if a turn-on to see you slobbering on each other."

"Yeah... but, do you remember how jealous you were when we were dating?" Dana asked. "I've grown older and wiser, and I understand that life is to be lived for each of us and not for me or anyone in particular." Thoughtfully, Curtis added, "We didn't die the day we came home from our honeymoon?"

Dana never fully grasped what he was saying as his words danced in her now euphoric mind. It was when the car pulled clear of the hotel, did the events of the evening allow any clarity.

Rain... buckets of rain thrashed against the car.

Dana's ass-cheeks barely touched the leather seat when she began..... "Curtis.... Curtis..... What the fuck just happened? Did we do it....? did we fall over the line....?"

"I think you did more than fall." A sense of certainty filled the void between the words of her husband. "If you ask me, I think you took a full running jump and landed square on that poor man cock."

"Oh, Curtis baby, you're not going to through me away because of tonight?" During the few fleeting seconds it took to say those words, Dana grabbed the crotch of Curtis' pants.

Screaming bloody murder.... You're wet! Your pants are wet."

"I only came twice. And each time it was harder than the one before." Curtis said, with a broad grin.

"Baby, you mean you came in your pants while I was fucking that kid?"

"We need to get your eyes checked; he was no kid."

"Oh, baby, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to let it get out of hand." Dana was now using her voice to soothe the savage breast of her man.... Helped along with fingers manipulating the moist but not completely soft phallus in her husband's wet and chilling britches.

Before Curtis could stop his wife, she brazenly pushed her head between his legs and began her search to get his cock in her mouth. "Ah... Suckcess!!!!!!!!

"Dana..... Dana.....Dana you can't do that.......Not while I'm driving." He pulled at his wife's head.

"Then find a dark place. I want to get all the cum you have left." She reluctantly lifted her head from his lap.

Struggling and grunting to add texture to her staining, Dana finally slipped her well-used and thin body into the backseat of the SUV.

Curtis was having a hard time seeing very far in front of the car because of all the rain, but he finally spotted a parking lot with lots of trees; he pulled in and set the brake. Afterall, this must be that hurricane they were all talking about. Anyway, when he had done a quick inspection of the situation, It was now time to get his tool polished.

Curtis pushed and grunted away any remnant of clothing; just a white naked body in a SUV. His body, free of any clothing, he wedged his way through the gap between the seats.

Finally, they were united. Lips to lips ..... tongue to tongue, and his cock buried as deep as possible inside his wife. Curtis wanted to know, how many times did her lover make her cum? Is his cock better than mine....? Was it exciting.....?

"No baby, it was the best sex I have ever had in my life. And I want to go home right now and show you how wonderful it was." The excitement in her voice was still in the higher vocal rage, but it was coming down a bit.

Tonight was a night that started out as a game, to see how hot Dana could get her husband.

During the evening, when Curtis filled his tank with beer, he wanted to relieve some of the pressure. When he got back he saw Dana dancing with a dude he didn't know, but she was certainly enjoying herself. The way the game worked..... if Curtis stepped toward the couple, Dana would introduc her husband to her partner and the night was over. Well tonight the bar was pretty close to empty, so Dana sent the "OK" signal, which was a kiss. It didn't have to be a hot kiss, any old kiss would do.

Tonight, Dana seemed really turned on, so she put a pretty good lip-lock on this guy.

Curtis backed off, and retreated to a table in the darkest corner of the room. If anything as going to happen, tonight would be that night.

Curtis had been trying to talk his wife into having sex with another man for the last five years, at least.

She even agreed at one point and then backed out.

But once again..... somehow tonight was different.

As they lay pressed together in the horrid humidity that was growing heavier and thicker with each tick of the clock.

"Now aren't you glad you gave it a try?"

"Oh Curtis.....I'm at a loss for words to describe how exciting and wonderful that was." Dana was now pushing and pulling as hard as she could on her husband's body as he peppered her with questions.

Curtis wanted to know everything. He wanted to know if she liked her lover more than himself? Was he in any danger of finding the home empty and the kids gone? He wanted to know if she tasted his cum....? If his cock was longer....? thicker....? Did it feel better inside her?

Meanwhile, outside the bouncing SUV, the wind his beginning to move things around. In fact, the wind was moving the car and its busy occupants around too.

Among all the questions; the bumping and humping, the occupants of the SUV weren't very concerned about what was going on outside. It was the things going on inside that, at that moment, were making life worth living. Dana had just experienced the fuck of a lifetime, and Curtis was right smack dab in the middle of his.

What's a little rain going to do to fuck up this snapshot of life?

C R A C K....... S N A P ...... P O P..... B A M

"Oh, shit! What just happened," screamed Dana?

That had to be the sound of the ONLY non-Palm tree in Miami Florida. The roof of the SUV was suddenly pinning the two naked bodies to back seat.

"Now how do we get out of this mess," thought Curtis, the rocket Scientist?

Once the fear of dying had passed, Curtis and Dana tried to relax in each other's arms.

Here they were .... Two, out of state adventure seekers. They had played this game to over and over to add excitement to their sex lives; maybe even save what was left of their marriage.

How did that work out?

The following morning there were a thousand cameras (figuratively), snapping pictures of the roof being lifted free of the car.

There...for all the world to see... in all their naked glory were two lily-white bodies of Curtis and Dana Holcomb (Mr. and Mrs. Nasa) face up, staring into the eyes of all those cameras, begging for something to cover their nakedness.

Three days later almost every person in the world had seen their faces pleading for cover (that never came). At least most papers and news media in the world did cover their privates with blurring bubbles. But not a single news outlet covered their faces.

It was months later when the last words were written. Still funny, the word circulating the water cooler had them both in new marriages, and Dana wore her hair in bangs down to her chin. ... not really that long.

As for Curtiss.... Oh, who cares about Curtis? He's just a guy. Sadly, because he's a guy..... he got a raise in pay and a promotion.

You'll just have to take my word for it..... his rocket wasn't that impressive.

End

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Some personal time.....Please.: Just a little one on one with my readers.....

A few days back, my wife of sixty years left my life and this earth. If you are not scratching your head in disbelief... it is true.

The first thing you might ask is "Who is this fucking pervert? He's out writing fuck stories and all the time his wife in on her deathbed.

Well, a few YEARS ago I was introduced to the gremlin that follows us all around... I call mine, "gremlin," but you may know yours as "the maker" .... "The grim reaper," the "four-horsemen". It makes no hill of beans as to what you call him. He is still there.

Yes, ladies, these thieves of life and limb come in a female version; albeit a much harsher version.

It has always been a dream of mine to be able to put words on paper that make some sort of sense or common goal. Well guess what? That was just one more thing I failed at. Not putting words on paper.... But not even trying. Techno guys beat me to the punch (seventy-nine years).

Why is this worth a Tinker's "damn"? Because...... (wait for it......)! I did not give up. My writings are crap.... Junk... miss aligned..... miss spelled....I can't spell (ever in French).......I have no sense of tense or .....let's face it, English was NOT my favorite class. Whatever word (or words) you want to use to describe them. But the important thing ... the gremlin didn't win.

My wife passed away from what they are telling me is "Non-Alcoholic Psoriasis of the Liver." Now ain't that a kick in the head? She never drank.....NOT even socially.

The tech guys stick their hands up again, only this time, they are not telling me they can fix it... but they're saying things Like... "I don't write the rules, I don't have anything to do with medicine," or any of the billion VALID excuses in the world. But they are still C-Y-A (Cover Your Ass).

I understand and whole-heartedly believe, there have to be guardrails to function in life. Without those guardrails we would still be hanging in trees tossing our poop at each other.

Nuff said. To get to the point; how do I do what we do, to understand or navigate this life? I could pull the plug on my life but that wouldn't do any good. There would be just one less hamburger needed at Mikey's place today. The gal at Café Marson's will not have to make that Chocolate Malted, and people will be happy about the open parking space no longer occupied.

Let's look back at the tech guys. Go online. Yeah! What good can a bunch of ones and zeros do?

To me, there had to be something out there on the WWW that will help me; at least help me understand better.

Well as you can see.... I like PORN.

That is really an incorrect statement. I love porn even though most, if not all of my porn has been in my head. (No action) I have been collecting and throwing away tons of porn all my life (seventy-nine years at this point). Magazines, books, movies, videos (hi, Tech guys); all that fit in the bucket; be gone with you.... Away!

YOU WILL NEVER believe this, but I write fantasies. Some are not even my fantasies.

When I got the first hint there was going to be rough water ahead (The Doc let it slip).

The offending Doctor is no longer on this earth, so I couldn't turn to him. I began reading and I did not like what I read.

I went online about forever ago, and started drifting around. That's where I saw something that caught my attention. Pull up your pantie's boys and girls. It wasn't porn... maybe I should clarify that it WAS porn adjacent. (Drum roll please, maestro) It was a very small "mole".

That's right, a very small mole. On the cutest little butt, I can remember ever seeing. It was located on the left ass-cheek of a very beautiful and hard-working woman (sexually.....of course). There was lettering on the screen, but I could not read it.

I see now. I have a GOAL... FIND THAT BUTT! I don't need to concern myself with the Gremlin that was hot on the tail of my ill and dying wife. But I needed something to keep me sane till he or she caught this woman I had spent sixty years with.

I don't know if you have looked at the living side of the web lately, but there are a lot of butts on the internet. For many hours, and I do mean many, I searched for that one single solitary mole.

Accidentally, I noticed the picture was in reverse. And there it was. Read in a mirror the mole was now on the right butt-cheek. But more important, the writing was more clearly readable... not all of it; but enough.

It was one of the zillion only fans pages. After all that time I didn't know if I had the balls to send that mole a direct message. I did. I think I asked her if I was looking at the correct butt cheek. After comments back and forth (tips included) I found a comfort that had been missing.

I had now accomplished two non-normal things in my life. As sure as the sun rises tomorrow, I became more and more demanding. Hotwife_Nikki cut me off at the knees and I was once again flailing thru empty space. The place where you find crazy.

I couldn't figure out why I was being punished. But when I did and when Hotwife_Nikki knew there was a problem, she opened up and saved my sanity ..... and most importantly...... my life.

I told her this, but I think it is important for everyone to understand.... If I were to live another hundred years, I would never be able to thank her enough.

Thank you Nikki.... thank you. You saved my life and give me plenty to think about.

I know the tears will eventually slow and will come to an end, but I still have a twinge of a sense of humor, and a life that isn't worth living ..... but thanks to you Nikki, I'm gonna give it a shot.

I hope this confession added a modicum of understanding and whatever it is you look for on these pages.

Everyone deals with this living and dying in different ways. I did it the only way I knew how. And now I guess I get to go back to living, at least a little.

BTW: Thank you, tech guys for making it so easy, that even a shirker, like myself, can know his life IS worth living.

I'm not dead yet so, to my readers, you keep your poison pens at the ready.

And thank you once again Hotwife_Nikki.

Jay Cameron