Curvylicious Family Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Remember what I said, baby. Any. Time." She took his phone and entered her own number, telling him to text his back to her as soon as he got home.

Diane was already sitting in the passenger's seat when Jimmy got to the car. He had his shorts and T shirt back on now, and he couldn't help taking in the view of the way his mother's swimsuit cover left her cleavage and thighs exposed. Her legs looked even thicker as she sat on the car seat. Her son couldn't get over how smooth her skin looked.

"Thanks for driving, sweetie," Diane said. "I shouldn't have let Brenda pour so many glasses."

"I don't mind, Mom. But are you sure you feel okay?"

"Oh, I'll be fine. I just want to get home, take a shower and freshen up. Then I'll be as good as new."

"As long as you're okay," he said.

Diane smiled warmly, still tipsy from the wine. "You're such a good boy," she said, putting her hand on his leg just below the hem of his shorts. "You always take such good care of your mom and sis. I guess that makes you a man now. I shouldn't call you a boy anymore."

Jimmy actually blushed, which made his mother giggle happily. He didn't know what to say, so he just started the car and began driving. Diane kept her hand on his leg, and his cock started tingling with warmth despite the fact that Brenda had just sucked a massive load of spunk out of his balls.

"I love you, Mom, you know that," Jimmy finally said. "I love you and Chanel more than anything. I'll always take good care of you both."

Diane squeezed his leg and moved her hand a little bit higher. "I know, baby. And I hope you know how much both your mother and sister love you too. But we're going to lose you someday soon. You'll go off to college and start getting involved with your studies and all those sexy girls on campus."

"No, Mom, that's not gonna happen. I'll never abandon you and Chanel. I'll never do what Dad did."

Diane smiled. "Mmmm, you really are the man of the house now, baby," she sighed, pushing her enormous tits forward until it looked like her beach cover was in danger of ripping open. "But it's alright. That's just the way things are. Young men leave home and move on."

"Mom, I've already decided to go to the local State U campus. That way I can stay with you and Chanel and keep looking after you."

"Aww, my man," she sighed wistfully. "I guess I know better than to argue with you once you've made up your mind. Besides, I can't say I was ever looking forward to you moving out."

"Well that's something we won't have to worry about."

Diane affectionately raked her fingers over her son's inner thigh, causing his heated blood to start pumping back into his recently spent cock. She was too tipsy to know what she was doing, and Jimmy didn't have the will to make her stop. It felt so good, but he hoped she wouldn't discover the erection quickly forming between his legs. If she only weren't his mother he'd give up trying to be so careful to hide his feelings. She'd think he was some kind of freak. As it was, she probably wouldn't even be rubbing his bare leg if it hadn't been for the wine Brenda had plied her with.

Suddenly, Jimmy's mother erupted into a burst of giggling. He realized she must have more of a buzz going than he thought.

"What's so funny?" he asked, curious.

"I shouldn't tell you this, but...oh, fuck it." That's when Jimmy knew his mother was more than just tipsy. She never cussed that way normally. "You can never repeat this," she went on, "but your mother and sister, umm, let's just say we really appreciate having such a sexy man around the house."

"Mom!" Jimmy exclaimed, the car swerving briefly. His mother just giggled longer and harder.

"Oh, don't be so surprised," she snickered. "You must know how we notice you, especially when you wear that tiny speedo to the pool and everyone can see what you've got."

Jimmy blushed even redder than before, but he felt his cock surge with heat. His mother's hand still being up high on his leg wasn't helping.

"Geeze, Mom, I have to wear those for competitions and such."

"Sure, baby, you just keep telling yourself that. Ha! Did you see the way Brenda's eyes practically fell out of her head today? I know that slut better than anyone, and I could tell she wanted to jump you."

Diane was still laughing as Jimmy pulled into the driveway in front of their house. She took her hand away from his leg and they got out of the car. He followed his mother into the house with a freshly erected cock bulging through his speedo and shorts. Fortunately, his T shirt was long enough to keep the evidence from being too obvious.

Jimmy noticed his mother didn't look too steady on her feet, so he followed her upstairs. She went into her room without bothering to close the door. A couple of minutes later the shower came on in her en suite bathroom. The sound was loud enough to let Jimmy know she hadn't closed the bathroom door. His cock was aching and hard all over again now as he thought of his mother being naked in her shower. It would've been so easy to tiptoe into her room for a quick look, but he didn't dare, even knowing she was a bit drunk.

He went into his own room and stripped off his damp shorts and swimsuit. Stroking his cock with one hand, he got out his phone and put Brenda's number on his contact list with the other. He then took a picture of his painfully swollen organ and sent it to his mother's friend, along with a text that said: "Guess who? Now you have my number too."

Almost two minutes later, Jimmy got a smiley face back from Brenda, along with a message that said his cock looked as delicious as it tasted.

Jimmy stroked his rod excitedly, hardly believing he was sexting with one of his mother's oldest friends barely half an hour after cumming in her mouth. His huge cock felt like a marble column as he stroked his precum up and down his meaty shaft.

After another minute or two went by, his phone dinged with another message. This time she sent a photo of her pussy. It was a quick shot that showed she was still out by her pool and she was pulling the gusset of her bikini aside to expose her puffy, smoothly waxed pussy. The sight made Jimmy's rod spew twice as much precum. The text that came with it said: "Can't wait to feel that big thing right here, you horny mama's boy."

Jimmy made a silent vow to find a chance to fuck their family friend as soon as humanly possible. The way she called him a horny mama's boy only made him want to fuck her even more. Sharing such a dirty little secret with Brenda made his pole throb.

He gazed at the picture of Brenda's pussy and stroked his cock faster. Less than two more minutes went by when he got another picture from her. This one was a picture of her daughter, Rayne, who had obviously come home and joined her mother sunbathing. She was older than Jimmy but younger than Chanel by only a couple of months. She was thick like her mother, but in a more athletic kind of way, and she had a big, round pair of tits that easily rivaled her mother's.

Lying on her stomach on a flattened out lounge chair, Rayne was wearing nothing but a white thong. The rounded mounds of her ass looked mouthwatering while a copious amount of side-boob was bulging from underneath. She had her eyes closed and obviously didn't know her mother had just taken a picture of her sunbathing topless.

Another text came from Brenda less than a minute later. "Rayne needs what you've got as much as her mom. She just doesn't realize how much, lol." A few seconds later, another message followed: "Btw, you have my blessing to fuck her, too. She needs someone who can loosen her up. Just don't tell her about us!"

Jimmy couldn't believe Brenda had offered him not only her own pussy but also her daughter's all in one morning. Rayne was definitely a hot looking girl. Jimmy had always thought so. She was blonde, like her mother, with an even prettier face, and she had the plump rolls and curves that got his juices flowing. But she was just enough older than Jimmy that he never thought she'd be interested, plus the fact that she always seemed aloof and distant, even though she was friends with his sister. Still, she looked hot in the picture her mother had sent, and Jimmy kept stroking his swollen dick while he swiped back and forth between mother and daughter on his phone.

The intensely horny young man of the house pumped his shaft with vigor and realized that Brenda and Rayne sunbathed topless when no one else was around. He wished he could think of a way to get them to do it when he was there with his mother or Chanel. The idea of all four of them sunbathing in front of him with their big tits out in the open nearly made him cum on the spot. He wondered if Brenda and Rayne ever sunbathed topless when Brenda's husband was home.

Jimmy had thought about Rayne in a sexual way plenty of times before. She was hot and easy to look at and had those world class tits and ass. But the girl close to Jimmy's age that he got hard for the most was his sister. Otherwise, he was every bit as interested in older women. Rayne seemed too full of herself and probably already had a parade of guys interested in her. But the idea of fucking her with her mother not only knowing but encouraging him turned him more than he expected. But he really didn't think Rayne liked him that way.

Setting his phone back on camera mode, he lay down on his bed and took a video of himself pounding another fat load of cum out of his imposingly big cock. It felt good, but not as good as cumming in Brenda's mouth. Once he caught his breath, he sent the video to Brenda's number. A minute later he got back: "Ooohh, that yummy juice should be going in one of Auntie Brenda's holes."

Jimmy couldn't help grinning, but the shower shut off in his mother's bathroom and his own bedroom door was still wide open. He stashed his phone and rushed across the hall to the bathroom he shared with Chanel. He took a shower, dried off, and then wrapped a towel around his waist to go back to his room. By now he could hear the sound of Diane's hair drier. He closed himself into his room and put on a fresh pair of shorts and T shirt. By the time he left his room the sound of Diane's hair drier had stopped. Her bedroom door was still open so he decided to go in and make sure she was alright.

Diane was already passed out cold. She was lying on top of her bed covers in a short robe she often wore after a bath or shower. The sash was tied, but carelessly, and that was the only part where her robe came together all the way. Otherwise, her smooth, mountainous tits were fully exposed. So was her equally smooth pussy. One leg was extending down straight while the other was cocked open to the side. Those big, shapely thighs were parted wide enough to give her son an awe-inspiring view of her slit, and it was one of the most beautiful things her son had ever seen.

He stood just inside his mother's room gazing at her generously displayed body in awe. He tried to memorize every curve and contour of the body she always complained about but that he thought was absolute perfection. He couldn't believe his cock was already tingling again, but this was a rare and exhilarating glimpse of one of the two most beautiful women he'd ever seen, the other being his sister. He couldn't help feeling a little guilty, either, since he was only seeing her this way because of the wine Brenda kept pouring. But that didn't keep him from looking and giving his cock a squeeze through his shorts.

A moment later, Jimmy could hear his sister come into the house. He slipped quietly out of his mother's room and closed her door before he got caught acting like a complete pervert.

II

Later in the day, Diane came out from her bedroom looking somewhat revitalized, although her memory of everything that happened at Brenda's house and then after was a little hazy. Jimmy was relieved. Even though he was flattered and excited by what his mother had told him in the car, what was he supposed to ever do with that knowledge? So he tried to make it a normal, average night at home. While Chanel was in her room studying, Jimmy hung out in the kitchen and helped his mother making dinner.

After her nap and shower, Diane put on a light weight summer dress that flowed around her curves in a way that kept her son's attention as much on her generous body as their dinner preparation. She wasn't wearing a bra, which was pretty normal for her at home, and she caught her son peeking at her wobbling cleavage several times. She didn't say anything, but Jimmy saw her blush each time she caught him.

Diane's dress was also shorter than anything she wore outside her house, and Jimmy felt his heart skip every time she had to turn or bend over. He couldn't decide if having a big, curvy, hot mother was a blessing or a curse as his cock reached a state of semi-erection while they worked together. At the same time, he had to admit he loved her in a weirdly unexplainable way. She was pretty and sexy in the way he liked the most, but she was also a constant presence in his life. Sure, she'd gotten mad at him over the years when he acted like a clueless dipshit, but he never doubted how much she loved him and devoted her life to him.

The only other female he felt the same kind of affection for was his sister. Being his older sister, Chanel was like a friend but also a guiding influence like his mother, but in her own, more sisterly way. But now that Jimmy was the man of the house, he could feel all of their roles gradually reversing. And for some reason, it made him feel differently toward his mother and sister than in earlier times.

Jimmy found himself getting completely distracted while his mother was bending over to check the roast in the oven. Her dress rode up nearly all the way to her wide, round ass and his cock quickly surged with heat and grew to its full size. There was no way to hide that big a bulge in the shorts he was wearing. He couldn't help thinking of earlier when they were at Brenda's while the blonde sucked his aroused cock as he gazed at his bikini clad mother just outside. He finally mumbled an excuse to leave the kitchen before Diane turned around and saw the rock hard bulge tenting his shorts.

"I'll, um, let Chanel know dinner's ready soon," he said, already walking out.

"Tell her about twenty more minutes," his mother called after him.

Jimmy had no intention of going to his sister's room until he had a chance to take care of his persistent erection. If he didn't want his mother to catch him looking that aroused, he certainly didn't want his sister to see him that way, either. But on his way up the stairs, his organ throbbed as he remembered his fantasy of both his mother and sister seeing him pump his prominent man flesh into Brenda's talented mouth. The only way to put his mind straight again was to jack another load out of his overactive balls. Only then could he face his sister and tell her about dinner.

Assuming Chanel was in her room, Jimmy walked right into the bathroom, not stopping to wonder why the door was closed before going in. He was too horny to let basic details get in the way of the release he needed so badly. What he saw when he opened the door paralyzed him where he stood.

Chanel was already there, naked as the day she was born. She was leaning back against the sink counter with one foot on the floor and the other propped on the nearby toilet seat. She was viciously squeezing an erect nipple with one hand while the other was furiously rubbing her fully shaven pussy. Jimmy was shocked to see his sister like this while the throbbing hardness in his shorts instantly grew worse. Her large, naked tits wobbled with the quivering motion of her body. Her skin looked so smooth and sensuous with all her curves and rolls forming the classic, if somewhat oversized, shape of a luscious sex doll. Yet her body was so much thicker and stouter than any doll. Her brother was spellbound.

Jimmy's sister was gasping and moaning as she dug her fingers furiously into her pussy. She was so involved in her self-induced pleasure that she didn't even realize her brother was standing in the doorway. Meanwhile, he was momentarily stunned and couldn't move. There wasn't enough time for him to come to his senses and back out quietly before Chanel felt the movement of air from the open door and realized she was no longer alone. When she saw her brother standing in the door with his jaw hanging open she shrieked.

"Jimmy! Don't you ever knock?" she cried, suddenly pulling her hands in front of herself in a vain attempt to cover her tits and pussy. Her face flushed a dark, angry red and she rushed out of the room past her brother looking more upset than Jimmy had ever seen. She ran across the hall into her bedroom and slammed the door behind her.

Jimmy went into the bathroom and quietly closed the door. He was dying to stroke his raging cock, but he felt bad about how embarrassed his sister had been. He'd never seen her look so upset, and it wasn't long before his cock had retreated to half-mast. He knew Chanel was hiding in her room and most likely didn't want to be disturbed, especially by him, but he couldn't bring himself to leave her that upset. It had always bothered him when something was wrong with his sister, and now he was the cause. He had to make this right.

Jimmy left the bathroom and knocked softly on his sister's bedroom door.

"Go away," she called from inside.

But Jimmy couldn't leave his sister this upset. He quietly opened the door and went in. Chanel was lying on her bed and when her brother came in she pouted and rolled toward the wall, putting her back to him. She'd thrown on an oversized T shirt that was still a little tight around her bust and ass, and as she rolled over she probably didn't realize how much of her enormously beautiful, heart-shaped ass was now revealed to her brother. Jimmy paused, unable to resist the amazing view, but then he remembered what he was doing in her room.

"I told you to go away," Chanel said weepily, not turning to look at him.

"I, uh, just wanted to apologize," he said. "I really didn't know you were in there. I guess I wasn't thinking."

"I guess not. God, I can't believe you saw me like... like... like that. I'm so embarrassed."

"It's nothing to be embarrassed about, Sis, really."

"That's easy for you to say. You weren't the one, ya know, doing that."

Jimmy went to sit on the edge of Chanel's bed. She didn't turn to face him but she didn't tell him to go away anymore either.

"It could've been," he told his sister. "I mean... it's not like you're the only one who does stuff like that."

"I know." She sniffled but sounded a little calmer.

"Yeah, you could've walked in on me instead," he suggested.

"Except you always lock the door when you jerk off," she said, almost giggling.

Jimmy was glad she was calming down, but he wondered how she knew when he was jerking off in the bathroom. And for that matter, how did she know he always locked the door?

"I guess you just forgot. No big deal. It's nothing to be ashamed of."

"Jimmyyyyy," she pined. "You weren't supposed to see that. Nobody's ever even seen me naked before."

Her brother was surprised. Almost shocked. "Seriously?"

"You sound surprised."

"I am. I just thought somebody probably saw you, ummm, naked already."

"Well they haven't. You're the first one. Are you happy now?"

"I hope this doesn't sound bad, Chan, but yeah, I kind of am."

"Oh my god, why would you be happy about that?"

"Cuz I'm sort of glad I got to be the first one, I guess. I dunno," he told her awkwardly. "I figured someone else would've seen you before. Ya know, some guy or whatever."

"Well no one wants to look a big, fat, naked cow," she retorted, her voice sounding upset again.