Custom Girls Alice Ch. 05

Story Info
Alice finds an app that lets her customize any woman at all.
7.8k words
4.71
21.4k
32

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GaylynneQ
GaylynneQ
358 Followers

"Hey, thanks for taking us, bro," I said as I gently slugged David in the shoulder.

"I couldn't exactly say no, could I?" David said with a chuckle. "Mom would never let me hear the end of it."

"Oh, absolutely no way," I chuckled back at him, then turned my attention over the Nita. "Hey, you doing alright?" I whispered to her.

Nita nodded, her braless tits in glorious motion as the car hit a few bumps. It took some convincing to have her go out like that, but she was enjoying every moment. She was even going commando under that skirt that I let her borrow. She crossed her legs a little as answering me sent a small shiver of pleasure through her.

I chuckled and turned back around as the school came into view. Last night, I spent far more exploring Nita than exploring my options for getting my revenge on Kirsten, so I had to make up for it on the ride here. I hadn't even had time to check my phone when I woke up. Not that it would have made a difference. The phone only seems to connect to ladies within a certain range of me. Still, it was likely that most of the same customizations were there for Kirsten.

"Alright, we're here," David said as he pulled into the parking lot. "Just let me know when you need picked up."

"What? You're not going to stay and watch?" Nita asked as she stepped out of the car.

"I've got Minecraft with some buds," David said as I hopped out. "Just text me when you're done." With that, he headed off while Nita and I headed to the field. Out of view of Nita, I pulled out my phone and opened up Custom Girls, trying to find Kirsten's name. But, there were so many girls that I couldn't find her by the time we reached the field.

"Ah, there is our wonderful concurrent!" Upon stepping onto the fielded area, Chelsea blindsided me with a hug, wrapping her arms around me and smothering me into her lovely tits. "I was beginning to worry that you wouldn't show." She was wearing a tight T-shirt with white shorts that showed off her slender thighs.

"Hey Chelseeeeeaaa!" Nita said, giving her a nice wave, only to end up being pulled into the hug as well. The two of us ended up face to face, making her blush. Naturally, I wasn't going to waste this opportunity and gave her a firm smooch on the lips before managing to pull myself out of Chelsea's embrace.

"You here to cheer me on?" I said, and Chelsea responded by nodding, pushing her boobs further into Nita's face.

"But of course, Nita and I shall be your pom-pom girls!" Chelsea said with a bright beaming smile.

"We'll be her what!?" Nita exclaimed, but Chelsea was already taking her over to the spectator area.

"We will see you on the play field," Chelsea said, waving goodbye as she left. As I watched her, I could swear that she was shaking her ass for me. Anyways, I headed over to the play field. There, Leona, Emily, and Barbara were already waiting, waving over for me.

"There you are! You know we're up soon, right?" Barbara asked, relieved that I showed up.

"Sorry, I slept in late last night," I said, chuckling and scratching the back of my head.

"Well, you better be well rested and ready," Leona said, giving me a thumbs-up.

"Yeah, ready to lose!" It was unmistakable. This was the sound of a mega-bitch. Kirsten Schultz, in her tight pink shorts and tank-top, with her blonde hair wrapped up in a ponytail and her deep green eyes and... Fuck. She may be a bitch, but goddammit was she a sexy bitch. She and her crew walked over to the four of us and scoffed. "This is who we'll be up again? Hardly a challenge."

I growled a little as the other three started to argue back with Kirsten's crew. Then, when no one was paying attention to me, I opened up the Custom Girls app. Now that she was in close proximity of me, I quickly found Kirsten and looked at what customizations were available. A few of them were brought to my attention as "Recommended."

Bet on it (10 Gems)

Moving and Bouncing (15 Gems)

Take One for the Team (20 Gems)

Kinsey Scoring (22 Gems)

Slippery when Wet (7 Gems)

Oral Pleasure (12 Gems)

Text Me Sext Me (15 Gems)

Sheesh! Kirsten was so damn expensive! It also didn't help that these succubi hadn't included descriptions for what these things do, but they came up with all these clever titles. Still, I decided to go for "Bet on It," "Slippery when Wet," and "Take One for the Team." That racked up a cost of 37 gems, leaving me at only 5 Gems from my starting 38. Wait, 5 gems? Before I finished making the purchase, I noticed that I had 42 gems instead of the 38 that I should have had. When did I get those 4 extra ones? Well, whatever the reason, I had them and I was using 37 of them to get those customizations.

I noticed that Kirsten shivered a little as the effects began to take hold of her. I also noticed that it was just me and Kirsten standing there. The other girls had gone to finish getting ready. "Ah, well, I should probably get going with the rest of my team," I said, inching away slowly, but Kirsten kept coming closer.

"So, you really want to be humiliated, huh? You dare have the fucking audacity to think that my threats are empty?" Kirsten scowled as she got closer.

But, I wasn't exactly about to just back down, and it was time that someone put her in her place! "Yeah, they're about as empty as your skull."

Kirsten's face contorted and twisted even further in anger. "You're fucking dead, do you hear me?"

Here was hoping that this was how that one customization worked. "Yeah? Then how about we make a bet for our game, huh?"

"Yeah? What's it gonna be?" Kirsten kept scowling, but seemed to be going along with this. Let's see just exactly how far I can push this.

"If my team wins against your team, you have to eat me out after the game!" There was no way that she'd do that, so I started to formulate a backup plan when she spoke up.

"Fine, but if my team wins, you have to get fucked by our school's football captain and his brother," Kirsten said, flicking her hair and holding out her hand.

"What the fuck? I'm no- what-?" Before I could finish my statement, my hand forced itself to shake Kirsten's. "Deal." I felt myself forced to say.

"Deal." With that, she spun around on her heels and walked away.

I just stared down at my hand in shock and terror. Oh, I HAD to win now. There was no way that I was letting that punishment happen to me!

"Hey! Alice! Come on! The game's about to start!" Emily shouted over to me. "You gotta get ready!"

"Y-Yeah! Coming," I said, tucking my phone into my pocket and heading towards the area to get ready.

And then, the game began.

"And now, onto our next round of the competition!" Diane Hatts' voice boomed over the loudspeaker. "Representing Jameswood High, it's Leona Teller, Alice Haines, Emily Nader, and Barbara Winters!" The crowd cheered loudly as the four of us took to the field. We waved to the audience and gave them huge smiles.

"Man, it's suuuuper weird that this school makes Capture the Flag a huge sport," Emily groaned as she rolled her eyes, "But if I ask Principal Hunt for an e-sports club, suddenly we don't have the funds or the resources or the desire for it." At this rate, Emily's fingers would snap from making too many air quotes.

"Well, all we can do is the best that we can!" Barbara said as she began to take her place on the field.

"And representing the Faraday Academy, it's Kirsten Schultz, Dina Robbins, Sue Thorton, and Polly Castro!" The crowd cheered, but this time from the section from Faraday Academy. The four of them strolled onto the field, soaking in the admiration from everyone. They blew kisses and waved to the crowd.

"Pompous bitches," Leona said, crossing her arms and scowling slightly.

"Thank you everyone for coming out to watch us!" Kirsten said, playing up the crowd.

"CRUSH THEM ALL! CRUSH THEM ALL! CRUSH THEM ALL!"

The chanting from the crowd began to overtake the cheers from our side of the bleachers.

"Oh, you all are so going down," Kirsten said as her posse sneered in our direction.

"Bring it," I said as my group of girls all began to get ready.

"Now, for those of you coming in, let's give a brief rundown of the rules again," Diane's voice said. "Each team will have three flags! They have five minutes to hide the flags, then 30 minutes to try and capture the other teams flags! If you're tagged on the enemy side, you're captured and go to their jail! Other team members can free you if they manage to tag you. The game ends with whichever team has the most flags at the end of the time limit, or manages to capture all of the enemy's flags wins! If it ends in a tie, then we go to sudden death! Now, get to hiding!"

We decided to hide our flags near the back corner of the field, and Leona volunteered to be one in charge of protecting them. With her amazonian height and reach, she was the perfect candidate. That means Barbara, Emily, and I were going to be the runners.

We took our spots and spread out, with Emily on the right side, Barbara in the center, and I on the left side. Then, the whistle blew and the game began. Barbara took off, giving us all a thumbs up. Emily stuck around, waiting to see what would go on. Meanwhile, I headed to the wooded area.

There were plenty of trees and blindspots, so I had to be cautious as I ventured forth. I could stay on my side and not risk being tagged, but I had no idea who I could encounter. I was also very limited in my sight, so no idea about what was going on outside other than any announcements from Diane.

Carefully, I walked through, still thinking about what the changes that I did to Kirsten did. It was obvious what the "Bet on It," did. Any bets made with her, she'd have to take. Given what she said after though, the other person probably didn't get to say no either. Still, what did the other two do? "Slippery when Wet," and "Take One for the Team." Ugh, why didn't those succubi give me little descriptors?

I looked around, searching for anyone from Kirsten's team. No one around. This would be the perfect chance to go and explore Kirsten's side and look for their flags. I peeked around again, seeing no one before slowly sneaking across the border. I wasn't about to give away my position by rushing through the woods. That's how someone got caught last game.

There are two main ways you win this game. Either you're fast enough that you don't get caught, or you're sneaky enough you don't get caught in the first place. I admired the athletic ladies, but I was nowhere near as fit as them, so my only tactic was the latter.

I emerged out from the treeline and looked around quickly. In the middle was a flag, unguarded and ripe for the picking. Standing in the far corner of the playfield, however, was Dina Robbins, one of Faraday Academy's karate prodigies. She quickly managed to rise up to a red belt, and I even heard that she was already on her way to a brown belt. Behind her was one of the flags. Her eyes were trained ahead, and I turned to see her playing mental chicken with Barbara.

"Hey! Get her!" I froze up as I turned to see that Sue Thorton, a captain of Faraday Academy's soccer team, was guarding another flag at the corner that was closest to me and was already heading towards me.

"Shit!" I spun around on my heels and booked it back through the woods, hearing the thumping of Sue's feet behind me getting closer and closer. "Almost!" I lunged and rolled forward, panting and relieved to see that I had landed safely back on my side. Sue scowled a bit as I stuck my tongue out at her.

"Doesn't matter if you escaped now! We're still gonna win, and now I know you're here," Sue said, looking around for any other of my team members.

As much as I didn't want to admit it, she was right. I had blown my element of surprise and now had Sue in front of me and on guard. I also had no idea right now where Kirsten and Polly were. I could go and help the rest of my team, try and find where the two missing players were, or retry stealing the flag from Sue's part. After all, I knew where all three flags were.

Sure, Sue could be trying to keep me here in the forest, but keeping her on guard was going to be the absolute best decision. Because she'll be so alert, all I have to do is make just enough of a distraction to get around her. I ducked back further into the woods, getting out of her line of sight.

"I know you're there, Alice!" Sue shouted at me, but refused to cross the line. She stood there at the border, watching carefully for whatever I'd do. Too bad for her that I had already snuck around. I looked for anything that I could use to my advantage and found a nice sized rock.

I picked up the rock and threw it as hard as I could in the opposite direction. Like a dog chasing a squirrel, Sue immediately turned towards it. "There you are!"

Using the opportunity, I carefully made my way back over the line and started heading towards Sue's flag. "Heh heh heh, good thing that Kirsten's gal pals aren't the brightest bulbs." After a bit, pausing every now and then to make sure that Sue hadn't spotted me, and throwing a few rocks and pinecones to keep her off my trail, I emerged from the forest line. Quickly, I took a survey of the situation.

Dina was in hot pursuit of Emily, who was booking it as fast as she could. Sadly, she didn't have any flags in hand. Kirsten was also there, making a beeline to intercept Emily from our side of the field. Still, no sign of where Polly was. Seeing Kirsten distracted, Barbara was starting to make a dash towards the center flag. No idea if Sue had noticed me or not, but it was now or never.

I made my way towards Sue's flag, grabbing it firmly and spinning on my heels. Sue would likely still be in the forest, so my only hope was to dash across the field. I ran as fast as I could, waving down Barbara. Seeing me, Barbara waved back, but her attention was drawn to Sue, coming out of the forest.

"Hey! We got a flag stealer!" Sue shouted, running towards me. This made Kirsten stop in her tracks and turn to face me. I knew that I would barely be able to escape Sue, but to do so, I'd have to run right towards where Kirsten was. If Kirsten hadn't been alerted to me, I might have had a chance.

Thankfully, Barbara had an idea. She ran right towards Sue, intercepting her and acting as a bodyguard to me as I ran past. "GO ALICE!" Barbara shouted as she and Sue tumbled to the ground.

"I won't forget your sacrifice!" I shouted back as I crossed over the line.

"And with a wonderful interception, Alice has managed to score the first point for Jameswood High!" I heard Diane's voice over the loudspeaker through my panting. "Though, she had to lose a teammate. A blow for a blow!"

I turned back to see Barbara give me a little thumbs up as she was taken over to their jail by Sue.

"Ugh, dammit!" Kirsten shouted as she stomped the ground. And then, almost weirdly in frustration, Kirsten took off her shirt. My eyes went wide as she tossed her shirt aside, standing there with her bra completely on display. Her shirt blew away into the stand from the breeze. It took her a moment to realize just what happened, then she covered herself up. I swear I heard the crowd cheer louder. "WHAT THE HELL? THE FUCK YOU LOOKING AT?" She pointed over to me, still covering herself up.

I really didn't know what to make of the scene that just happened. Was that a result of the app? That only happened after we scored a point. Would Kirsten strip each time that we got a point? Oh, if I wasn't motivated to score, I absolutely was now.

I turned to thankfully see that Emily had managed to get back safely to our side of the field. I ran over to her to give her a pat on the back. "Hey, great job."

"Feh, that's nothing compared to... what you did... You managed to get... us a point..." She was breathing really heavy, probably not used to all the running around. "Still... how are we going... to get the next flag?"

I turned back to Kirsten's side of the field, checking out the scene. Polly was still MIA, which was concerning. The fact that I didn't see her at all meant she was probably somewhere in the woods. And, now that I had basically the easy flag, the two out in the open would be even more difficult to get.

"I'll talk to Leona and see what she thinks," I said as I headed over to check in with our guard.

"Yeah, you do that... I'll guard... the line here..." Emily said between heavy puffs of breath.

"Hey, Alice. Great job getting a flag," Leona said once I walked over to her and handed her the flag. "But, be careful. I don't know what kind of stunt they're trying, but they've barely gone for the flags at all." Leona gestured to where we hid our flags.

"I mean, we did put them in a really good spot," I said. "Plus, with one of their flags, all we have to do is wait and win by default."

"That's what has me a little worried," Leona said, looking around again. There were a few obstacles that could be set up to act as guards or to hide behind. This school REALLY loves its capture the flag. "Polly went into the forest area at the beginning and I haven't seen her since. I don't know what plan they have, but be careful."

"You got it," I said as I turned back around.

Kirsten was no longer covering herself up, but rather furious and angrily shouting to her teammates. Sue and Dina nodded, then Kirsten turned back towards us. "You're going down!" As she said that, both Sue and Kirsten headed into the forest area, quickly disappearing into the forest line. Dina, on the other hand, looked ready to take advantage of Emily's poor stamina. But, if I went to chase after Sue and Kirsten, that would leave the right side open. But if I help Emily guard against Dina, the forest would be completely open. Or, right now, only Dina was on guard. I could try to go for one of the flags with Emily running side. After all, Dina couldn't chase both of us.

"Alice, go!" Leona shouted to me. Her head was on a swivel, watching around the field. "I can cover this."

I gave Leona a nod and then looked back at Emily. She was still winded, but had her eyes trained on watching Dina. Even if Dina could get past her the first time, there wouldn't be a way that she'd get out that easily. Plus, while I could have gone to save Barbara, my time would have been better off keeping our flags safe.

I headed off into the forest area, looking around for any sight of our opponents.

"This way!"

"No go there!"

"Not that way!"

"Over here!"

"No, over here!"

Their voices were coming from all directions. I spun around as much as I could, trying to pinpoint where, but it was all surround sound.

"This way loser!"

"Over here, Alice!"

"Nope, wrong way!"

"Someone lost in her little Wonderland?"

Ugh, they were just trying to play with my head and dammit it was working. I could hear them all shuffling about, breaking tree branches and running around. Then, a flurry of girls shot out from behind the trees. I caught a glimpse of Sue and Polly dash past me.

"Hey! Get back here!"

As I turned around to chase after their asses, behind me, I heard Kirsten laughing. I turned my head slightly to see running out of the forest area and making a beeline for Leona.

"Sucker!"

"Shit!" The sudden distraction of Kirsten made me lose my footing and I tripped onto the ground. I fell with a hearty thud as Kirsten laughed at me.

"Emily! Leona! Heads up!" Quickly, I scrambled to the ground and returned to chasing after Sue and Polly. Sue was going to be a nightmare to catch once she hit the open field, but Polly was only part of Faraday Academy's javelin team. Sure, that involved running, but she wouldn't nearly be as much of a pain as Sue.

Once I left the clearing, I looked around for them. Sue was nowhere to be seen, likely hiding behind one of the objects in the field. Polly was making a dash for the flags, as was Kirsten and Dina. Emily was struggling to keep pace while Leona was rapidly switching her focus between the three opponents. I didn't want to admit it, but these girls were really good and coordinated.

GaylynneQ
GaylynneQ
358 Followers