Custom Girls Alice Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I really wanted to find out wherever Sue had gone off to, but there were more pressing matters to attend to. I rushed towards Polly, since she was the closest to me. Upon seeing that, Leona switched her attention to Kirsten while Emily continued to try to pursue Dina.

"Get back here!" I groaned as I reached out, trying to tag Polly. I swear I saw Sue wiggle her ass at me, taunting me further. All I needed was a couple... more... FUCK!

Polly stopped dead in her tracks, similar to what Barbara did. I tumbled into her and the two of us rolled on the grass. I groaned as I felt my hands grab onto the squishy ground. Squishy? I looked down to see that I was getting a nice handful of the 19 year old Polly's tits. I quickly retracted my hand and looked around.

Leona had noticed and, for a second, went to go help me. In that split second, Kirsten used the confusion to change her direction. Dina had already grabbed one of the flags and intercepted with Kirsten.

"Ha ha, losssser!" For some reason, the flag slipped right out of Kirsten's hand. She also seemed to wave her arms out, like she was suddenly thrust onto a frozen lake. "What the hell?"

"Come on, let's go!" Dina said, grabbing the flag and pulling Kirsten just out of Emily's reach, though it looked like Kirsten was about to come out of her grip at any point.

The two of them ran back, Emily falling farther and farther behind them. Emily stopped at the border to catch her breath, nearly ready to pass out.

"Dammit, I was so close," Emily said between breaths.

"Better luck next time," Kirsten said, sticking her tongue out. It would have been way more taunting if she wasn't shirtless right now. Still, it looked like both her and Dina were a little out of breath.

"Ugh, I let myself get distracted," Leona said, helping me up.

"It's alright. It's just one flag," I said, reassuring her.

"For now," Polly said with a chuckle. "We're still gonna win this thing."

"Yeah yeah, to the jail with you," I said, picking Polly up. "Leona, be on the lookout. Sue is still around here somewhere." Leona gave me a thumbs-up, but I could tell that she was also beginning to reach her limits. In fact, all of us, both my team and the enemy team, were beginning to wear ourselves out. However, Kirsten's group was way more organized. If we weren't careful, they could easily pull a win out from under us.

I brought Polly over to the jail area and sat her down.

"Mhmm, yeah, harder," she said with a coy smile as she sat her ass down. "You were getting pretty frisky earlier with me, weren't you?"

My face turned red as I stammered my reply. "Me!? That was an accident! You're the one who stopped in front of me!"

"Aww come on, you know you liked getting a feel," Polly said as she pressed her chest together. I would be a damn liar if I said I wouldn't want to feel her C cups again. "Come on, no one's looking. It felt real good." She pushed her arms together to enhance her tits. I felt my hand start to slowly reach itself upwards and out towards her, her curvy smile drawing me in mor-

"Shit!"

I turned around to see Sue, having slipped a little, looking at me. She quickly scurried back towards the forest line and disappeared in the trees.

"ARGH! You were trying to fucking distract me!" I shouted back at Polly.

Her face was an expression of, oddly, confusion and betrayal. "I didn't know that Sue was there. Honest! I-"

"Save it! I don't want to hear your excuses!" I clenched my fist and turned away from Polly, wiping my face. "I've got a game to win."

As I walked away from Polly, not paying attention to anything she was saying, I thought about the next strategy in order to pull out a win for this game.

The score was all tied up right now at one flag to one flag. Barbara was stuck behind enemy lines in the jail and we had Polly. Pretty much everyone looked exhausted as they were slowly recuperating, even Leona. Emily looked like she was absolutely ready to pass out. I grouped up with the two of them to figure out our plan.

"Hey, how are you two holding up?"

"Never... better," Emily said, lying through her panting. She huffed and puffed and leaned on Leona's shoulder.

Leona gave her a gentle pat on the back. "We've only got about a minute left before time's up," Leona said, looking at the scoreboard.

"Seriously? It's already been half an hour?" I asked, panting.

"Maybe we can try and hold out for a sudden death?" Leona suggested.

"I can barely hold out until then," Emily said with a huge huff.

I turned over to see how Kirsten and Dina were doing. Both of them looked exhausted and were discussing with each other as well. Sue had ducked into the forest and was probably still in there, waiting for an opportunity to either free Polly or snatch a flag. I panted, still trying to catch my breath, and think about how to beat Kirsten. Then, DD's voice popped into my head.

It was some time ago, but she was discussing how Germany had successfully invaded Poland at the beginning of WWII.

"Okay girls, I have a plan. Emily, you stay back and guard the flags." Emily gave me a sort of weak thumbs-up. "Leona, you're with me. Come on." I brought Leona towards the front as Emily went towards the back.

"So, what's the plan?" Leona asked as we approached the borderline.

"Rush in while they're weak and recuperating!" I shouted as I bolted across the field. "We have about 20 seconds to make as much distance as possible before they come to their senses! Go!"

Leona and I ran as fast as we could, separating ourselves. I ran towards the middle flag while Leona ran towards the right flag.

"And suddenly, not giving Faraday Academy a moment to breath, Alice Haines and Leona Teller head for a full on mad sprint across enemy lines!"

The roar of cheering and Diane's voice rang across the field, adding to the sudden confusion tactic that I was employing.

I could feel my heart racing a mile a minute as my vision locked onto the flag. I was utterly determined to get it and get back safely, no matter what. As Leona and I passed by Kirsten and Dina, I could hear their confused muttering about what was going on. By the time the two of them caught on, Leona and I were halfway to the flags.

"Get them! Don't let them get away!" Kirsten shouted as she made her way towards me, leaving Dina to scramble after Leona. But, I didn't pay any attention to her. If we wanted a win, this was the best tactic to do. Plus, now we had distance on them.

As I grabbed the flag and turned, I saw Barbara watching us from the jail. "STOP WATCHING ME AND RUN!"

I turned around to see Kirsten just feet from me. There was no way that I would have been able to dodge in time as she ran at me.

"I gotcha noooooow!" But, her feet seemed to betray her. It was like she slipped on a banana peel or an ice cube as she lost control of her momentum. This gave me the ample room I needed to duck out of Kirsten's grip as she fell to the ground. Not wanting to waste the opportunity, I started running back across the field.

In the distance, however, I saw Sue easily outpacing Emily. She already had a flag in her hand and was running towards the border.

"Shit!" I pushed myself as fast as I could. I turned my head to see Leona trailing along the side of the field. She had just begun to run back and had a much larger distance to run than I did. Still, she was absolutely giving it her all with Dina behind her.

"Get back here, dammit!" I heard Kirsten shout. Her footsteps began to follow behind me, but I didn't pay attention to her. All I could focus on was getting across the border with the flag.

Sue must have noticed me as she began to change her course towards me. If she went across the border first, then she'd be able to tag me out. There wasn't much time to do a massive course correct, so I turned as much as I could to the right. Naturally, Sue ran towards her left to catch me.

Exactly as I wanted her to. As she crossed the border and was approaching me, I quickly shifted directions to the left. Sue's inertia kept her going in the wrong direction as she attempted to stop and match me, but it was too late.

I crossed over the line, leaping for it as I tumbled across the ground. I held the flag up high as I turned to Leona. "Keep going! You're almost there!" Once she got across, we'd win this thing!

Leona pushed herself with all her might. Dina was inches behind her and Kirsten was making a mad dash to cut Leona off. The crowd was in an absolute frenzy, cheering on both sides. Dina and Kirsten were getting closer and closer as Leona was running out of steam. Dina's hand nearly reached Leona's back, millimeters from the back of her shirt.

"TIME'S UP!" A horn blared in the air as Leona slowed down, which only caused Dina to run into her and land on her back. Leona looked up, seeing that her fully outstretched arm was a foot away from the border line. She didn't make it across in time. She slammed her fist on the ground before throwing Dina off her.

She walked over to me, panting and looking distraught. "I'm sorry, Alice. I couldn't do it."

"Leona, you're fine," I said, smiling at her. Barbara rushed over to the two of us while Emily staggered her way over.

"Way to go, you three," Barbara said, giving us a good thumbs-up.

"Don't congratulate them just yet," Emily said, sounding like she'd pass out from a light breeze. "There's still the sudden death to go."

Sue and Dina congregated around Kirsten as Polly walked over from our side of the field. Polly and I locked eyes for a few seconds. I furled my brows at her, which caused her to look away and walk solemnly over towards Kirsten.

"Dammit!" Kirsten shouted as she stomped on the ground. Her thumbs moved under her waistband and dropped her shorts down to her ankles. She kicked them up and handed them over to Dina. "I'm going into sudden death. I'm taking this bitch down." I would have been far more terrified if Kirsten wasn't in her pink bra and matching lace panties.

"So, who should go for the sudden death? I vote for anyone but me," Emily said as she took a seat on the ground.

"I could do it," Barbara said, "since I got caught early. Also, I'm not out of breath like the three of you."

"What do you think, Alice?" Leona asked as she wiped the sweat from her brow with her shirt. I coyly got a nice view of her abs.

"Who should go into sudden death?"

Now, none of them knew that it was my body that was on the line. It wasn't like I had told them, so I didn't expect them to know. Now, this would be the part of the story where the heroine dramatically faces down her rival in a 1-on-1 no-holds barred. But, I'm a bit wiser and not quite as prideful as those ladies.

"Hey, I have an idea," Barbara said, giving me a gentle pat on the shoulder. "You all did so much. So don't worry. I've got this."

I gave her a knowing nod and a thumbs-up. "Alright, you can do it."

Barbara made her way to the center of the field as a referee walked over as well.

"What's the matter, Alice? You chicken?" Kirsten shouted at me

I just turned and smiled, giving her a little wave. "Do your best, Barbara!"

"Don't you ignore me!" Kirsten shouted, stomping her foot.

But, I had already walked away towards the sidelines. Leona handed me a cup of water, which I quickly downed. I turned over to see Leona pouring it over herself, drenching her shirt a little. I tried my best to avoid looking and focus on Barbara, but damn was it difficult. Emily, meanwhile, had flopped onto the grass in the shade.

"Alright, just a reminder for how sudden death works," the referee said, speaking into a mic. "Both players will be restrained to the marked area on the ground." The ref gestured to the painted outline. "Players will be equipped with these belts that are used for flag football." He handed Barbara and Kirsten each a belt, which they began to put on. "The first person to remove the belt from the other person wins!" The crowd chanted loudly, a mix of our school's sports cry and Faraday Academy's.

"Man, this school is WEIRDLY passionate about Capture the Flag," Leona said, wiping some sweat from her brow with her shirt. It took all of my willpower to not stare right at her beautifully toned abs. God I wanted to feel them and put my head against them. "I mean, I appreciate us being different and not being all about football or anything, but it's still a weird sport to get so excited about."

"Uh, yeah," I said with a chuckle, again trying not to stare at Leona. As I averted my gaze away from Leona, I remembered that I was now sitting on the sidelines. Now I have access to my phone and the app!

I grabbed my phone and opened up the app. It was time to satisfy some curiosity that I had. The first thing I did was scroll to Leona's name to check out her INFO.

Name: LEONA TELLER

Age: 19

Gender: Female

Height: 6' 4"

Weight: 165 lbs

Cup Size: D Cups

Kinsey Scale: 6/6

Relationship Status: Single

Favorite Kinks: Roleplaying, Cosplay, Protective

I NEARLY choked on my water as I looked it over. I coughed a bit, which prompted Leona to quickly pat me on the back.

"Hey, you alright?" she asked.

"Ah, y-yeah, I'm fine," I quickly responded, turning my phone screen away from her. "Just a small tickle in my throat is all. Nothing to worry about."

"Well, alright," she said. "Oh, hey, the match is about to start."

I turned my attention to Barbara and Kirsten, both of which were on opposite ends of the area.

"AND BEGIN!"

Kirsten made the first move, lunging towards Barbara. However, this was pretty obvious, so Barbara had ample time to move out of the way. Kirsten frantically clawed towards Barbara, with Barbara a step ahead of her. It was strange, but Kirsten seemed like she was struggling to stay on her feet. Not that she was tired or exhausted, but again, like she was slipping and sliding around.

"Come on, Barbara! You got this!" Leona shouted and I cheered as well with her.

Barbara looked over briefly and gave us a thumbs-up. Then, she turned her attention quickly back to Kirsten, barely moving her legs out of Kirsten's grasp.

Finally having enough of flopping around on the ground, Kirsten managed to climb to her feet and stand to face Barbara. She gestured towards Barbara with two fingers to come at her. Barbara smirked and practically skipped towards Kirsten. Right as Kirsten readied to strike, Barbara pulled out her idea.

In broad daylight, in front of a huge crowd of people, she kissed her. On the lips.

It was a quick kiss, practically just a peck, but a kiss nonetheless. But that was all she needed.

Kirsten lost all concentration as her brain began to process what just happened. Barbara took advantage of the chaos to snatch the belt from Kirsten and held it up high.

"WE HAVE A WINNER! JAMESWOOD HIGH WINS!"

The crowd went absolutely wild as Leona and I went to hug Barbara. Emily, stayed back in the shade, but gave congratulatory thumbs-ups.

"You did it, Barbara!" I said, a wide smile on my face.

"Never had any doubt," Leona said, patting Barbara on the back.

"Aww, thanks you two," Barbara said, waving the belt up high in the air again.

"What the fuck!" The three of us turned to see Kirsten stamping her foot on the ground. "Ref, that has to be a yellow card or something!"

"Wasn't against any rules, so perfectly fine," the ref said as he walked away.

"ARGH!" Kirsten shouted as she stormed off towards her side of the field.

"Heh heh," Barbara chuckled. "Anyways, how about we go celebrate somewhere? How about Thursday's?"

"I could go for lunch," Leona said, "What about you?"

"Yeah, definitely," I said. "Oh, can I bring Nita and Chelsea along?" The two of them gave me thumbs-ups. "Let's go ask Emily. Plus, we should probably get off the field."

As we approached the benches, I caught movement from the side of my eye. It was Kirsten, impatiently tapping her foot and gesturing to me to come over.

"Hey, I'll be right back, girls. I'll meet you all in the parking lot," I said as I headed over to meet with Kirsten. "What do you want now?"

"Just shut up and follow me," she said, turning around and leading the way. She was still just in her bra and panties, so I at least got to see her ass sway as she walked. I wasn't the most inclined to learn about wherever she might have had in store for me, but I decided to humor her.

After a little bit, she brought me to a supply shed that was away from everyone.

"Alright, what did you want Kirsten?"

"Ugh, are you seriously that dense or something to forget something that happened less than half an hour ago?" Kirsten groaned, stamping her foot impatiently on the ground.

"Less than half an hour ago?" I asked, tilting my head. Truth be told, I had completely forgotten whatever it was that she was talking about.

Kirsten slammed her hand onto the shed in a kabedon. "Ugh, you're such a damn idiot. How the hell did I lose to you? The stupid bet!"

I blinked a few times before the memory came back to me. "OH RIGHT!" I could practically hear Kirsten mentally facepalming. "Since I won, you have to eat me out."

"Just shut up and drop your pants," Kirsten said, staring me down. I won't deny that I did enjoy getting to look at her green eyes. Then, they traced down even more to her bra, admiring her C-cups. Honestly, you'd think that a pompous rich bitch like her would have had larger. "Hey!" Kirsten said, snapping her fingers. "Didn't you hear me? I said drop them!"

"Well, if you're so desperate to eat me out, then how about you do the honors an-" Before I could even finish the sentence, Kirsten swiped down and my pants and panties were around my ankle. "... The hell?" I had to blink a few times just to make sure that that just happened. "Okay, there's no way that you HAVEN'T practiced that skill."

"W-Well you were taking too long. My time is precious and I won't have you wasting more of it then you need to," Kirsten said, crossing her arms defiantly.

"You know, you aren't denying that you practiced that," I said with a smug look on my face.

"Ugh! You better wipe that smile off your face," Kirsten said as she slowly got down to her knees. "Don't you dare enjoy this."

"Oh, YeAh, I'lL tRy NoT tO," I said as sarcastically as possible. I had one of the hottest bitches that I knew about to go down on me while she was in her bra and panties. Like hell was I about to not enjoy this.

She pressed her hands up against my thighs and stuck out her tongue. Slowly, she brought it up against my slit and gave it a firm lick. I shuddered in delight at her soft tongue. Then, she licked again, and again. She slowly began to increase her speed.

"F-Fuck, that feels good," I moaned softly.

She responded by slapping my ass firmly. "I said not to enjoy this, dammit!" She pressed her face into my crotch further, her tongue moving deeper and more forcefully into my pussy.

"Mhmm, yeah, n-not enjoying this at all," I said sarcastically while fondling one of my tits. Slowly, I began to move my hips back and forth, grinding on her face. I could feel her try to pull away in surprise, but the magic of the app and my thighs held her in place.

Given that she couldn't get out until I came, she increased her speed. I tried my best to stifle my moans, but they wouldn't be held back. Again, one of the hottest bitches in-between my legs.

As I looked down at her, she looked up at me. In her eyes, I could see the spite and scorn that she always had, but there was something else. An underlying sense of lust and desire. After a few seconds of staring, she averted her eyes and focused her attention to eating me out.

She swirled her tongue around my clit, softly sucking on it. I groaned more as I braced myself against the wall of the shed. I wanted this to keep going as long as possible, but the sexiness of the situation, having Kirsten eat me out behind a shed trying not to get caught because she lost a bet, was getting me closer and closer with each and every lick.