Custom Girls Alice Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, fuck. Oh god, just like that," I moaned as she nibbled on my clit. Her tongue moved side to side, parting my lips and moving in deeper and deeper.

"Come on already, dammit," Kirsten mumbled as she increased her speed.

"W-Wait, no," I said, holding the back of her head. "G-Go back to the speed you were doing. That was getting me there."

Kirsten acknowledged my words and slowed back down, reaching that beautiful sweet spot. I swear, I heard a few moans from her as well. As my hips bucked against her face, I grabbed the back of her head and held her in place tightly.

"AH FUCK YES!" My body tensed up and quivered in delight as an orgasm ran through me. My legs pressed against Kirsten's cheeks, locking her in a soft vice. Slowly, my grip was loosened and Kirsten pulled away from my face.

"Th-there. You got your damn prize," Kirsten said as she wiped her face. She got up from her knees and dusted herself off. "Don't you dare speak a word of this to anyone or I will come for you. I swear to God."

I made a zipping motion across my face. "My lips are sealed, Kirsten." As she began to walk off, I chuckled a little. "For maybe about a few seconds." I pulled up my pants and took out my phone. I opened up the Custom Girls App and quickly found Kirsten. I hit INFO and awaited the results.

Name: KIRSTEN SCHULTZ

Age: 19

Gender: Female

Height: 5' 7"

Weight: 151 lbs

Cup Size: C Cups

Kinsey Scale: 3/6

Relationship Status: It's Complicated.

Favorite Kinks: Sadism, Dominating, Comfort

"What?" I said aloud to myself, reading her info panel. Wasn't she dating the football captain or something? Why would her status be "It's Complicated?" And furthermore, what was with those kinks? Those first two made sense, but what was wi-

"Hiya!"

"FUCK!" I nearly threw my phone in the air, stumbling around to catch it. I breathed a sigh of relief as I snagged it by the corner. I turned to see the gray-skinned beauty that was Jane. "You scared the hell out of me!"

"Eek! I'm sorry!" Jane said, bowing to me.

"Fhew," I said, catching my breath and relaxing my heart.

"So, what did you need, Jane?"