Custom Girls Alice Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not really," I said, turning over and looking at the ceiling. "Chelsea has told me before that she was kinda jealous of how I treated my ex-girlfriends when I was dating them. Nita would want any excuse to have sex, but she's rather it be with people she trusts to be the fully opened slut that she is."

"Valadin," Jane said.

"Huh?"

"Oh, um, it's a term for a woman who has a lot of sex, like a casanova or a stud. Do you humans not have that term?"

"No, but damn am I gonna be using that more often now." I waved my hand in the air a little. "Anyways. DD is strange to have since she is my teacher, but, I mean, she trusted me enough that she flashed me after class. Plus, I think she was enjoying it."

"Well, that's a lot about those three," Jane said, laying down next to me. "What makes Leona different?"

I sighed again. "I don't quite know. My heart just feels different around her. Like, I could go up to pretty much any girl and flirt right to her face, but Leona makes me feel different."

Jane looked at me for a bit before smiling. Pushing me slightly, she sat me upright and began to brush my hair. "Go with the blue dress. I think she'll really like that. And as for what to do to get her interested in joining the harem, I'll make sure to have some curated customizations for you."

I smiled a little and gently rested my hand on Jane's hand. "Thanks."

----------------------------------

As I waited at the theater entrance for Leona, I scrolled through the Custom Girl's app. It was filled with random strangers' names, but I didn't care about any of them right now. Thanks to a new FAVORITES feature, I was able to find the profiles of any of the girls who I had favorited, which naturally included Leona. However, she was out of range, and since I hadn't customized her, I couldn't see what customizations were available.

Nervously, I tugged a little on my purse string. "S-She wouldn't show me up, would she? No, just keep calm, Alice. I'm sure she'll show up any second."

And sure enough, she did. Her brunette hair was done up with curls, flowing down her shoulders. Her tanned skin juxtaposed against her yellow shoulderless dress with a beautiful white pencil skirt. She had on a pair of sunglasses as she strutted her way over towards me. I was absolutely stunned by her appearance that I hadn't even noticed that she began speaking to me.

"Alice?" she asked, gently waving her hand in front of my face.

"H-Huh? Oh! H-Hey Leona!" I stammered, snapping back to reality. "Are you ready for our date?"

"Depends," she said, looking away from me. "Are you who I am to meet? Or are you just a swallow here to lead me astray?"

"Wh-what?" I asked, a bit dumbfounded at her questions.

"I am to meet someone here. If only they had some pocket litter to help me identify them," she said, still not changing her gaze.

"Pocket litter?" I asked, reaching into my purse. "D-Do you mean the tickets?" I said as I pulled them out.

Leona turned her head to look at the tickets, before smiling at me. "Ah, lovely. Shall we begin our mission?"

"M-mission?" I asked, giving her a very confused look. Leona looked positively proud of herself for some reason. It was then that I recalled a little bit of Leona's profile. Two of her kinks were roleplaying and cosplay. Based on the way she was talking and acting, there was only one conclusion I could draw. "W-Wait a minute, are you a spy?"

"Gasp!" She said, fake putting her hand to her mouth. "My cover's been blown."

I scratched my head quickly for whatever spy lingo I knew from the movies. "I-It's alright! I'm a... uh... field agent that's been... uh... assigned to the mission with you." I waited with baited breath for a bit before sighing at Leona's smile.

"Excellent then." She extended her elbow out. "Shall we head out into the field?"

Even though that spy and roleplaying thing caught me completely off-guard, she was still absolutely adorable when it came to it. "Yes, let us go agent and... uh... scout out this film." She chuckled and smiled as the two of us headed into the theater. Still, whatever customizations Jane has curated for me for Leona was nagging on my mind. What could they be?

"Hey, I'm just going to head to the restroom real quick," I said, gesturing to the bathroom.

"Not a problem. I'll go acquire us snacks and secure our target locations," Leona said with a smile as she headed off to the concession stand.

Quickly, I made my way to the bathroom and shut myself into a stall. Thankfully, it didn't seem like there was anyone else around. I took a huge breath and sighed, trying to flush out my nerves. "Okay Alice. You're finally on a date with Leona and she's pretending to be a spy for... some reason. Well, whatever the reason, she's absolutely adorable at it." Looking around again, I began to start the reason I came in here.

I pulled out my phone and opened up the Custom Girls app. I headed to the FAVORITES tab and pulled up Leona's profile. None of the information changed at all. I moved over to the customizations tab to see what had been curated for me.

Silent Film (4 Gems) Hate noisy movie watchers? Fix it with this.

Scott-Free (3 Gems) Public Indecency is a thing of the past!

Dress-Up Doll (5 Gems) User can alter Target's wardrobe

Mirror Match (6 Gems) Shake It by Metro Station

Public Degeneracy (2 Gems) Target will do indecent acts with the User during idle times... you slut

Sext Me Daily (4 Gems) Get the goods every morning

"UGH! How dare you Jane!" I groaned, looking at all the amazing customizations that I could do to Leona and bemoaning the 15 Gems that I had. Still, I added all of them to my cart, but it wouldn't let me check out since I was missing gems. All these curated customizations would be 24 Gems, meaning that I was 9 short. Maybe there were some Custom Challenges that I could do that would get me the remaining gems that I needed.

Going without a bra and panties wouldn't be an issue, but that was only 4 gems. I needed 5 more gems in order to get everything. There had to be some easy challenge that was only 5 gems. Perhaps if I-

*CREAK*

"SHIT!" I shouted, fumbling with my phone as one of the stalls opening startled me. I managed to grab it before it hit anything, thankfully. The woman looked at me with a confused look before going back to her own business and washing her hands. I chuckled a little and was about to open the app again when I saw a text from Leona.

Leona: "Agent Alice, the previews are rolling. Are you coming?"

I sighed and opened up my texting app.

Alice: "Yeah, coming, Agent Leona."

I felt a little silly calling her that, but she seemed to enjoy it, so of course I'd do that for her. I put my phone in my purse, silencing it, and headed out, not seeing the notification from the Custom Girls app saying, "Thank you for your purchase! Enjoy your Custom Challenges."

As I walked into the dark theater, looking around for where Leona was sitting. She waved to me, one large container of popcorn in her lap. I made my way up and over to her, sitting down next to her. "I hope I didn't miss much."

She shook her head and smiled at me. "Nope. It was just so far a preview for a movie about animated dogs. It seemed like a kid's movie."

"Good. Glad I didn't miss anything," I said as I reached for some popcorn. "I hope that it wasn't too expensive."

"Actually, the operative behind the counter gave me a discount, so it was quite cheap." Leona took herself a bite of popcorn as she turned her head to the screen. Guess that was one of the benefits of being insanely hot. Ugh, I need to get more gems so that I can give myself a rocking body as well so-

My thoughts were interrupted by Leona reaching her hand over to mine and wrapping it around it. I looked down to make sure that I was seeing it right. Yep. Leona was just casually holding my hand.

"L-Leona, I-I didn't know that we were already at that stage," I said, blushing a little.

She turned her head to me, tilting it a bit before looking down at what I was referring to. "Oh, uh," she said, seemingly at a loss for words. "Well, a good agent would make sure her fellow field agents are safe, and this is a way to keep you safe." Man, even caught off-guard for a bit, she still manages to keep in her spy character.

"Ah, of course," I said, smiling. "Well, thank you for protecting me."

She smiled back at me and resumed eating the popcorn. Though, a few bites in, I noticed that she dropped a few pieces of popcorn into her shirt and into her lap as well. Carefully, I reached over to grab some when my nail snagged on a loose thread. As I reached down, there was some resistance and then out popped one of her tits.

"Ack! I'm sorry!" I said, trying to fix it quickly, despite how much I was loving the sight of her with just a tit out, but she waved her hand. In fact, she reached over and pulled out one of my tits out of my dress. "L-Leona!" I know we were in a dark theater, but I didn't need to be thrown out!

But, as I tried to, Leona put her hand in the way. I looked over at her. "Uh..." She blinked a few times, at a loss for words again. "A true agent must be willing to both adjust and adapt to any potential wardrobe malfunctions." Amazingly, still pretending to be a spy. "Oh, the movie's starting," she said as the lights fully dimmed off. She turned to the screen, happily munching on popcorn.

I tried to put my tit back into my dress, but each time that I did, Leona's hand would reach over and stop me, despite not even looking at me. Then she would go right back to holding my hand. After a bit, I decided not to fight it. After all, it was hopefully dark enough and the movie was entertaining enough that no one would pay attention to me.

As the movie's opening credits began, I felt a familiar shiver run down my spine. The feeling of a Custom Challenge beginning to affect me. But, I was already without a bra or panties. What other Custom Challenge was happening to me?

Something about seeing Leona with her tit out sent all sorts of tingles down my spine, more than just the usual gay vibes that I usually got while browsing Tiktok. It was definitely something more; it was the magic from the Custom Girls app. Unfortunately, I couldn't really look at my phone during a movie (I mean, come on. That's just rude), and I already used the bathroom excuse, so I couldn't leave and look at it.

Well, whatever it is, I'm sure that it wouldn't be too much of a problem. After all, I just had to get through the 2 hour movie and then check the challenge. Not a problem.

I reached over to get some more popcorn when I felt the magic course through my arm. My fingers forced themselves open slightly, dropping some pieces into her cleavage. Leona looked down at it and casually chuckled, eating the popcorn without a care. As I went to eat a few, however, most of it ended up down my dress as well.

"Ugh," I groaned as I went to get the popcorn. I did absolutely not need grease stains getting onto this dress, but as I tried to get the popcorn, they just kept pushing themselves further and further down. With a hearty sigh, I just parted my cleavage a bit and let the popcorn pieces fall out from under me.

About fifteen minutes into the movie or so, I decided to be a little more bold. Time for the classic yawn move. I stretched, and raised my arm up, putting it around Leona's neck. She looked over and smiled, then reached hers back around mine.

Then, I felt the magic channel through me and began to tickle my nose. I tried to hold back as much as I could, but to no avail.

"ACHOO!"

I sneezed, trying my best to keep it quiet. My whole body jerked forward from the recoil.

"Bless you," Leona said in a hushed tone and I quickly pulled a tissue out from my purse.

"Thanks," I said, wiping my nose and hoping it didn't gross her out too much. Speaking of out too much, now Leona had both of her tits out. I focused a bit on my other hand and saw another loose little thread had caught on my fingernail. Leona really needs to be more cautious with that dress.

"Here, let me help," she said as she brushed off some of the loose popcorn that I had spilled on myself from my sneeze. As she did, she casually reached over and pulled my other breast out from behind its cloth covering. "There we go. Better."

"Thanks," I said, trying not to sound too aroused. So, there we were, both sitting in the back of the movie theater with our breasts out for anyone to see. Though, Leona just sat there like this was a completely casual thing for her. Either she was way more of an exhibitionist than I thought that she was, or this had to be the result of customizations.

But, I didn't see which ones that I had bought. Heck, if I was under a new Custom Challenge, that probably I had more Gems than I thought. Did I accidentally buy myself more than I thought? Oh, come on now Alice. There's no way that those succubi made it THAT easy to accidentally customize yourself and others, leading to incredibly more and more sexy situations with no one else paying any mind so nearly anything can go... Fuck.

Still, I put my arm back around Leona and she put hers around mine. We continued to watch the movie. It was a pretty enjoyable action thriller movie. We were about halfway through the popcorn and probably somewhere in Act 2 of the movie. At some point, feeling a little more on the romantic side, I lowered my arm to her waist, allowing Leona to rest her head on my shoulder. Leona responded by putting her arm on my waist. God, my heartbeat was a goddamn sledgehammer.

Slowly, my hand began to work itself down lower and lower. I had only noticed this because Leona's began to do the same as well. I tried to force my hand to stay somewhat decent, but it wouldn't listen to me. It was almost like Leona resting on my arm was making it go to sleep. I pulled to free myself, but Leona's head stayed in place. It moved lower and lower until it rested under her. Then, Leona shifted ever so slightly and all feeling came back in my hand. Immediately, and almost on instinct, I cupped her ass with a firm squeeze. As it did, her mouth made a soft gasping motion, but she didn't say anything. She just quickly moved her hand from my waist to my ass as well, giving it an equally firm squeeze.

My hand was trembling with excitement. Perhaps, I could push things a little further with her? My hand worked its way, going along her well-toned thighs to the front of her. Leona responded by doing the same. I tried to play it off as getting popcorn, but there was no way that I would have been able to get the popcorn to my mouth.

But, as I went to reach for the bucket, noticing that I was trying to get some, Leona moved it closer between us. Which meant my hand, instead of going into the bucket, landed right in her crotch. I looked over, seeing Leona blush more while casually moving her hand against my thigh and resting it between my legs.

My heart was pounding out of my chest. I wanted to go further. I wanted to touch and caress and feel her, but I needed her consent first. And this was our first date, too. Would she look down upon me for doing so? I began to twiddle and drum my fingers as I thought about it.

But, I didn't realize that I was doing it with my hand that was around Leona. I felt Leona's fingers begin to drum against me, and being panty-less, meant that her fingers were a lot closer to my pussy than mine were to her. I could feel the adrenaline and excitement building inside.

"Agent Alice?" Leona asked in a soft voice, pulling me out of my thoughts. "Um... requesting permission to access your secret files?" As she said that, she drummed a little harder against my crotch to let me know exactly what she was referring to. Her tone, however, was as if this was a completely casual request. It didn't seem to phase her at all.

Trying not to sound too excited, I asked her, "Can I do the same?"

My heart was about ready to burst out of my chest when Leona nodded her head. She raised a finger up to her lips, gesturing for me to stay quiet as she slowly lifted her hand downward and pulled up my dress. My bare pussy was open for anyone who dared look to the side, but something about that thrilled me to no end. Slowly, she began to stroke against my lower lips and I had to stifle my moaning.

I looked around and no one seemed to pay any attention to us at all. Was the movie really that good? I turned to the screen, and Leona seemed engrossed in it as well. In fact, she was basically playing with me while on autopilot. Was this some effect of the app? Still, whatever it was, I was absolutely enjoying it.

I felt Leona shift her legs, spreading them so I could have easier access to the glorious treasure she kept hidden beneath her skirt. I honestly couldn't believe my luck.

Nervously, I slipped my hand underneath her skirt and underneath her panties. I couldn't tell what color she had, but it definitely felt very soff, likely silk. As I reached her slit, I was surprised to feel just how wet she was. She wasn't soaking through her panties, but she was definitely on her way. I wonder if the app was making her hornier than-

My thoughts were interrupted as Leona quickened up her pace, rolling her fingertips in circles on my clit. A delightful shiver climbed up my spine. I shouldn't be overthinking this. This was an absolute dream come true and I didn't want to wake up at all.

Not wanting to leave Leona high and dry, I began to match her speed, rubbing her clit in circles. I could feel her breath start to get more rapid, but her eyes stayed trained on the movie, casually eating popcorn with her other hand. Her hand transitioned to matching my speed and technique.

After about half a minute, I stretched out my middle finger and began to run it up and down along the full length of her slit. She was so wet, my finger nearly slipped inside. Her mouth opened up slightly, like she was moaning, but no sounds came out of her. I couldn't tell if she was just stifling her moans, but my thoughts were distracted as Leona's fingers began to match mine.

Ugh, I couldn't hold myself back anymore. I stuck my middle and ring finger into Leona's wet pussy, leaving the pointer finger on her clit. Her eyes fluttered a little and her mouth shuddered as she leaned in closer to me, but again, no sounds came out. Quickly, she responded by doing the same to me. It took every ounce of my willpower to not moan. God, if she made me cum, I don't know if I would be able to keep silent.

Gently, I thrusted my fingers in and out of her, reaching the top of her walls to feel around for her G-spot. I also moved my hand from side to side, making sure to tease and rub her labia. No matter what I ended up doing, Leona's hand continued to match mine. Her breathing was more rapid and she continued to lean heavily on me, telling me that I was doing all the right motions. I wanted to see more. I wanted her to feel more.

I quickened up my pace, trying to balance what I could give her with what I could handle. Soft little squeaks of pleasure leaked out of me, no matter how hard I tried to cover it up. Leona's fingers just felt absolutely amazing against my sensitive parts.

Leona's legs spread even wider, allowing me deeper access to her. Her body was beginning to shake with delight. All I needed was just a little more to push her over the edge. I reached over and began to fondle her breasts, gently rolling her nipples with my fingers. I tried my best to ignore that Leona was spreading popcorn butter all over my tits as she mimicked what I was doing, and the amount of pleasure hitting my brain was just what I needed.

"L-Leona, I-I'm..." I tried to say in the quietest voice that I could. Leona helped to silence me by passionately kissing me on the lips. Our bodies shook in delight as a shared orgasm rippled through us both. I couldn't hold myself back as I moaned into her mouth. I felt her pussy clench tightly around my fingers as mine did to hers, flexing in time with the orgasmic pulses.