Custom Girls Alice Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few seconds, I pulled away from her and slipped my hand out of her. I turned and looked around the theater. Not a single person noticed us at all. It wasn't even like the movie was THAT entertaining. I panted hard, trying to catch my breath and come down from the exhilaration.

Leona, meanwhile, had just casually gone back to leaning back in her chair, her tits still out, and munching on popcorn. She was even using the hand that she had just fingered me with.

I tried to adjust and fix myself, since even though no one saw us finger each other, I wasn't about to risk being caught. But, every time I did, Leona's hand came over and exposed me again. I was starting to get a little frustrated, but then I had an idea.

I reached over and fixed Leona's top. As I did, she fixed up mine as well. I started to have some idea about what the customizations I must have accidentally ordered did, but I still wanted to see them anyway after the movie. With probably at least half an hour of runtime left, I turned back to the screen and watched.

When the credits began to roll and the lights slowly came back on, Leona stretched her arms up high. "Now that was a wonderful film. What did you think of it?"

My eyes immediately went to Leona's lower half. "Oh, I very much enjoyed it."

"What was your favorite part?" Slowly, she got up and brushed off the crumbs from her dress.

"Oh, um, the ending. I like how everything wrapped up," I said, trying not to make it obvious that I hadn't paid attention to the movie, like, at all.

"Oh yes, I thought it was very well done," Leona said as she started to head down the stairs.

I followed behind her, but some idiot had spilled some candy on the stairs. The next thing I knew, I was in the air, and then I was face-planting onto the floor, ass up. I wasn't even concerned about the pain I was feeling. I just felt more embarrassed than anything.

"Oh my! Alice!" Leona rushed quickly to my side and helped me up. "Are you alright?"

"Owww," I said as I rubbed my elbow slightly. "Yeah, I'm fine. It just smarts a little."

Leona leaned down and gently kissed my elbow. "There, that should make it feel a little better." We smiled at each other as we headed out of the theater. "This was a lovely date," she said before fiddling with her hair a little bit. "Um, thank you for agreeing to it."

"What do you mean?" I asked. "Why would I possibly say no?"

Leona looked down at the ground for a few seconds before turning back to me. "A lot of people are, um, intimidated by me. It makes me very unapproachable. But, you were different," she said, smiling. "I had picked up hints that you might have been interested in me, but I wasn't sure." She tucked her hair behind her ears. "So, um, thank you Alice."

A large white car pulled up along the sidewalk right in front of us. Leona immediately tried to hide her face. "Come on, dear. We gotta go." Given the age of the driver, I assumed that was Leona's mother and not an older sister.

"Alright Mom." Nice, I was right. Leona turned and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. "I'll see you at school." With that, she hopped into the car and they drove away.

I chuckled and rubbed my cheek slightly. "I just went on a successful date with Leona... YES!" I cheered a little before I texted David to pick me up.

Also, now that I had time, I opened up the Custom Girls app to see that I had zero gems! Apparently, in my fumbling back in the bathroom, I had accidentally bought every single customization that I had lined up for Leona. And the challenge I was under was something called "Accident Prone." Well, that explained a lot that just happened. With a deep sigh and a fluttering heart, I smiled. I couldn't wait to tell Jane the good news!