Custom Girls Alice Ch. 06

Story Info
Alice finds an app that lets her customize any woman at all.
8.1k words
4.74
21.7k
37

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GaylynneQ
GaylynneQ
358 Followers

"Well, I wanted to check in with our favorite customer," Jane said with a smile. I mean, I'm sure that was why she was here, but I wasn't convinced.

"Uh huh," I said, clutching my phone so I wouldn't drop it. "But, customer implies that I'd be paying for something. Wouldn't I just be a User?"

"Look, my degree was in flirting and blowjobs, not English," Jane said, crossing her arms defensively.

"There's a succubus school?" I asked. Honestly, I wasn't quite that surprised.

"Oh yes, and I happened to graduate as the valedictorian of my class," Jane said, standing confidently.

"So, you just came to check on me?" I asked.

"Well, no. There's more," she said as she reached her hand out. "I need to see your phone."

"What about?" I asked, squinting my eyes at her. I still didn't fully trust her after she had previously tried to take it away from me.

"Oh, I'm going to give it back!" She quickly added, still keeping her arm outstretched.

Cautiously, I handed her my phone. "I know you're a succubus and everything, but don't you dare screw me over here."

"Wouldn't dream of it!" As she said that, she stuck my phone between her tits. She gripped her tits and began to stroke them up and down with my phone between them like she was giving a titjob. I wanted to object and figure out what she was doing, but at the same time, I was just enjoying the show. My phone glowed a bright red for a few seconds before returning back to normal. Jane pulled my phone from her tits and handed it over to me.

I quickly checked to make sure everything was in working order. It was, though there was something different. When I opened up the Custom Girls app, the screen hand changed slightly.

"Version 1.1?" I asked, reading the screen.

"Yep! Your sexual exploits have given us enough energy and resources to be able to provide some new updates and features that we couldn't initially put in the base version," Jane said with a smile.

"Is this gonna happen every time that there is an update?" I asked as I began to scroll through and check out the different changes.

"I'm sorry, should I not do that anymore?" Jane asked. Yep, she was back to her usual timid nature. Still, I pulled her in close to me.

"Well, you can make up for it by telling me all the new features that you girls added," I said, casually bringing my hand around Jane's waist. She squeaked a little at the touch but nodded.

"For starters, you can now choose to turn on or turn off customizations," Jane began. "After all, sometimes you might get bored of a customization, or you just want to have some fun turning it on and off again. With a simple tap, you can turn off any customization that you have set up for any girl for as long as you like!"

"Oh, I can already picture the fun that I'll have with this," I said, thinking about Nita and Kirsten.

"Next up, we've added some more details to your customizations," Jane said as she swiped her finger on my screen. She pressed on a random customization for some random woman that said "Bloatware." Underneath, there was a new line of text.

"Fake it till you make it! Wear the clothes and get the curves you wanted and more!"

"What does this mean?" I asked. "It's still pretty vague."

"Well, the girls in the writing team we're having a bit of a field day when they came up with these," Jane said. "Besides, part of the allure is that you aren't quite sure what happens."

"I guess you're right," I said as I scrolled through the app more. Then, something stood out to me. One of the names on the list.

Alice Haines.

"What the hell is this?" I asked Jane, showing her the screen.

"Right! That's one of the new things." Jane was looking particularly proud of herself as she explained it. "We know that you have the challenges and everything, but we thought, 'Hey, Alice should get to experience being customized herself!' And so, after pulling some strings around, ta-da! You are now able to edit and customize yourself!"

I opened up my profile and started to look through the customizations. "Hey, why are some of these options grayed out?"

"Oh, that's because those options would interfere with your ability to use the app, so we obviously can't let you use them on yourself."

"Then why not just remove those options for me?" I asked.

"The devs figured that it was easier to just grey out the options," Jane said with a shrug, making her tits jiggle. "Again, that's not my field."

"Right," I said as I continued to look through the app. "So, are there any other changes that I should know about? Oh! So, I know I'm not straight A student or anything, but I know that I shouldn't be getting simple math wrong as often as I do with this app. Why are my gem counts different than what they should be?"

"Let me see. If there's a bug like that, then the devs need to know about it," Jane said as she took my phone and began to look through it. She pondered for a bit before returning it to me. "Well, nothing's wrong."

"So why is my gem count off?" I asked. "Sometimes I have more gems and sometimes I have less gems."

"Well, for one, you keep buying slightly wrong customizations."

"I do?"

"For example, you gave Nita the customization of 'Honesty Gives Pleasure' instead of 'Answers give pleasure.'" I slapped myself in the head. "Secondly, you keep gaining gems, but it's not random. You increase the daily amount of gems you get based on the amount of orgasms that you've caused that aren't app triggered."

"Really?" I asked. "Hell yeah! More rewards for fucking the ladies." I could almost feel myself drooling.

"But, yeah. That's all the changes as of right now that I'm aware of," Jane said. "Is there anything else I can help you with?"

I scrolled through the app when something caught my eye. I looked up at Jane, then gave her a sultry smile. "Actually, there is another feature you forgot to mention."

"There is? What was it?" Jane asked. I pressed a button on the app and Jane shuddered. Her body froze completely in place. Her eyes went wide as she felt the app's magic fill her. "Oh no."

"Oh yes," I said with a smile. I walked around, admiring her form. I gave her ass and tits a little squeeze. "Apparently the app works on succubi now. So, what should I do with you, Jane?" Slowly, I walked around Jane, looking her up and down. Her beautiful gray skin was the perfect canvas for her tattoos, guiding my hand and eyes all around her body.

"Man, you'd think that customizing a succubus would cost more Gems," I said as I held up my phone. "But, freezing you in place only really cost me one gem."

I slowly traced my hand along her back and her shoulders. "You've got one hell of a build here, Jane."

"Uh, thank you?" Jane asked, attempting to look at what I was doing. "So what? You think that you can just make me a little puppet of yours? That I'll be your toy?" Her succubus nature was beginning to show again. "You may be able to win over meager humans with simple sexual pleasure, but we succubi are far more advanced with our sexual nature than you all."

I frowned a little while I looked her over. I reached a hand out and began to fondle her tits. She moaned softly, but still kept her succubus smug expression on.

"You're telling me that this doesn't feel good?" I asked, using my sexiest expression that I could.

"Oh, it feels wonderful, but you're not about to just win me over like that," Jane said, her air of superiority as I feebly attempted to pleasure her tits.

"Well, then how about this?" I asked, as I reached down and began to softly rub her slit. She was already soaking wet, her soft folds hungrily taking in my fingers. "Wow, you're really into this, aren't you?"

"Oh please," Jane said as she rolled her eyes. "This kind of stuff is your average Tuesday."

I frowned a bit more and spanked her ass firmly before taking a nice handful of it. "How about that, huh? Been spanked and your ass molded like clay?" I looked back down at her ass. "Fuck, you're hot."

"Well thanks," Jane said, chuckling a little. "But, again, this is so tame. I mean, really? Spanking? Maybe some public fingering? Watersports? Ass ringing? I've done it all." I huffed and crossed my arms. "Exactly what is your goal here?"

"Pfft, what else?" I said as I brushed some of the hair out of my face. "I want to add you to my harem!"

Jane blinked a few times before laughing out loud.

"Hey, come on. What's so funny?"

"Sorry, it's just that, well, you don't exactly have a harem," Jane said, clarifying her laugh. "I mean, let's face it. You managed to get your teacher to show you her bra, had sex with one girl, and had one girl eat you out. Not really a harem."

Now, normally I'm pretty in control of my emotions, I'd say. But something about how Jane said that really rubbed me the wrong way. I quickly opened up the app and looked at Jane's profile.

Name: JANE ASHKANIN

Age: Ageless

Gender: Female

Height: 5' 9"

Weight: 162 lbs

Cup Size: E Cups

Kinsey Scale: 3/6

Relationship Status: Single.

Favorite Kinks: Handholding, Headpetting, Romance

I had to blink a few times to make sure that I was reading that right. "So, this is what a succubus' kinks are."

Immediately, the smugness of Jane vanished into nervousness. "Uh, wh-what did that app tell you?"

A sexy grin drew across my face as I spent the last 4 Gems that I had for the day. Slowly, I approached her, my hips swinging a little with each step.

"H-Hey, come on now Alice," Jane chuckled nervously. "I was just having a little fun. Y-You still have time to make yourself a harem."

"Oh, I know," I said, as I placed my pointer finger on the inner part of her elbow. "And I'm going to make you the first to join."

"Heh heh heh," Jane said, failing to hide her nervousness. "And how do you plan to do that?"

"Like this."

Softly, my finger moved down her arm to her wrist, then her palm. I slowly traced my finger across her palm, feeling her quiver and shake with each stroke I made. Gently, from her palm and up the bottom of her pointer finger, I pushed my own finger. Jane whimpered in delight. Her body tensed as I reached her fingertips, swirling my finger in a circle around it. Then, I uncurled my middle finger and ran it from her wrist to the tip of her middle finger. Her breath was getting more excited as the stimulation rose.

"Ahhh, wh-what the hell did you do to me?"

I simply smiled at her. My middle finger traced along the curves and folds of her palms. I stroked her middle finger with mine, moving it and my pointer finger up and down. Her moaning became more and more intense.

"Is someone getting excited?" I asked, leaning in close and teasing her wrist with my ring finger.

"A-Alice, wh-what did you do?" She groaned as my ring finger and pinkie danced in the middle of her palm.

"That wasn't the question that I asked you," I said, punishing her lightly by rubbing all my fingers in her palm. "Is someone getting excited?"

"Y-Yes," she moaned, her body shaking with delight.

"Yes what?" I asked firmly, quickly spreading my fingers along the insides of her knuckles. "Your response should be, 'Yes, Mistress Alice.' So, let's try again. Is someone getting excited?"

"Y-Y-Y," she stammered, caught between her succubus pride and the incredible lewdness of hand holding happening to her. So, to give her a little push, I moved my other hand to her other hand and began to rub my fingertips against her palm while stroking the back of her hand with my thumb. "Y-Yes Mistress Alice!"

"Good girl," I said as I lifted one hand up and gently patted her on the head.

"GEH!" Her face contorted in pleasure and lust, her eyes rolling back towards her head and her tongue sticking out. "Wh-what the hell did you do to me, Al- uh, M-Mistress Alice?"

"I'm providing you a pleasure that no one else has before," I said as I kissed her. I sucked on her tongue and swirled it around in my mouth before pulling away, watching it drop back down at her chin. Her panting was getting more and more intense, practically on the verge of climaxing. "Now, do you swear to be the first loyal lady of Mistress Alice's harem?"

"I-I-I-" Jane stammered, barely able to talk from the head patting and almost hand holding.

I leaned in nice and close to her ear. "Tell me, and I'll stop teasing you. Say it." I coo'd that last word, gently breathing onto her ear.

That was all it took. "YES! I SWEAR MY LOYALTY TO MISTRESS ALICE! PLEASE MISTRESS! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!"

"Good girl." I rotated my hand slightly clockwise, brushing them off her fingertips and hovered them in the air between her fingers. Rubbing along the sides of her fingers, I slowly closed my hand, nestling my fingers firmly in her interdigital folds and resting my fingertips on the back of her hand.

"AAAAHHHIEEEEEE~!" Jane's body convulsed as much as she could while in her frozen state. Her eyes rolled back into her head and her tongue hung limply as she was overtaken with pleasure. I unfroze her and she fell to her knees in pure pleasure. "That... was.. incredible... Mistress... Alice..."

"Now, I've got a celebratory lunch to go to," I said as I caressed Jane's face and gave her a light kiss on the cheek. She smiled at me, a mix of lust, care, and devotion. "I'll see you around, Jane."

-----------------------

"And so the man says to the lady, 'Clock me up!'"

The whole table erupted into laughter at Emily's joke. Barbara nearly choked on her burger trying to hold back her laughter. "Oh come on! I was right in the middle of a bite too!"

I smiled and looked around the table at my friends. Barbara was sitting across from me, between Emily and Nita. To my left was Leona and to my right was Chelsea. I was the meat between two amazingly soft, yet tight, buns. Though, it wasn't like I could enjoy any of them at all. I was utterly and completely out of Gems, but having spent the remaining four to increase Jane's sensitivity was just too good to pass up. Besides, I could take things easy for a while, I guess.

"Man, can you believe that Barbara managed to pull out that win right from out of Kirsten's nose?" Chelsea asked.

"It's out from under her nose, Chelsea," Leona said as she bit into her sandwich.

"Oh, merci," Chelsea said with a large smile. God I just want to kiss those amazing lips of hers! But, I have no gems and I wasn't about to pull up the app and pick a Custom Challenge without being caught.

"Yeah, way to go Barb," Nita said, patting her on the back.

"I still can't believe that you planted one right on her lips," Emily said with a little sneer. "Her eyes practically popped out of her head."

"Yeah, that was quite the sight to behold," I said, trying my best not to sound too interested in it.

Barbara just chuckled. "It's all mind games. We try to do those in volleyball games before and during matches."

"So, you kiss your opponents then?" Chelsea asked, fidgeting a little in her seat. It didn't take me long to figure out what she was thinking about. I had to control myself to not start doing the same.

"Oh no," Barbara said, quickly throwing her hands up defensively. "That was just something that I knew would throw her off her game."

"How did you know that?" Leona asked.

"I had actually heard a rumor that Kirsten once made out with Polly," Barbara said as she took a sip of her drink. "Apparently it was some drunk dare thing, and she tried to hide all evidence of it, but people still talk."

"No way," Nita said with a chuckle. "She practically torments Alice just for being a lesbian. There's no way even drunk that Kirsten would do anything like that."

Oh, if only they knew what occurred behind a shed at school.

"I find that hard to believe," Emily said, "But, whatever. I mean, it worked to get us the win."

"That ought to keep Kirsten out of our hair for a while," Leona said as she took the last bite of her food.

"So, what are you girls gonna be up to for the rest this lovely weekend?" Chelsea said as she finished up her fries.

"More studying," Nita said, pausing a little. She looked down at her hands, a little confused at why they were just resting there calmly. I guess turning off that customization was also out of her awareness. "What about the rest of you?"

"New DLC for the Legend of the Legendary comes out tonight, so that's where my weekend's going," Emily said, stretching out her hands above her head. She left out the tip for the waiter while the rest of us began to get our money out.

"Projects and watching more television," Chelsea said with a wide smile.

"More volleyball practice," Barbara said proudly. She flexed her arm a little and it took absolutely everything in my power not to jump across the table and squeeze her arm. "What about you two?"

"Me?" I said, thinking. "I mean, not really much. I didn't have any plans for the weekend. So, probably just sitting around relaxing."

"Just my usual routine of exercise and homework," Leona said as we all got up from the table, gathering our things. "Nothing special."

As we headed out the door, I noticed that Leona wasn't with us. I looked around to see that she was still waiting behind at the table. Peeling back from the group, I turned back to check on her.

"Uh, h-hey Leona," I said, nervously approaching her. This was the first time in a while that the two of us were alone. "Is everything alright?"

Leona was looking down at the food, her hands tensing up. She was breathing kind of heavily before finally standing up and turning to face me.

"Leona? Are you okay?"

"Alicewillyougoonadatewithmetomorrow?Perhapslunchandamovie?"

-------------------------------

"EEEEEEE!" I squealed on the bed as I rolled around a bit on it. "I still can't believe it!" I hopped up, bouncing with excitement and energy. "She asked me out, she asked me out, she asked ME out!" I sang as I held up different outfits to the mirror. "Ugh, I can't decide which of these looks better." I spun around. "What do you think?"

Jane tilted her head as she looked at them. "Well, I think the red is definitely sexier. But the blue has a lot more of a 'In control' sort of vibe to it."

I groaned as I flopped down onto the bed. "Well that didn't really help me at all." I pushed my head down into a pillow. "The date is in a few hours."

"So you have hours," Jane said as she gently patted my back. "I don't understand what the huge rush is." She turned her head away, her gray skin beginning to show flusters of red. "I mean, picking out a fancy outfit, having your hair done, wearing make-up and other r-romantic gestures to wow them on the first sight."

"Oh really?" I turned and raised an eyebrow at her. "You TOTALLY don't understand what the huge rush is." I had to admit, seeing a succubus, a being of pure lust, gushing at the seams about romance and cute things was beyond adorable in a sexy way. I decided to tease her a little more by placing my hand on hers.

"Ahhh," she said in surprise as she looked towards me. "Wh-what was that for?"

"Because you're cute when you're flustered," I said, peeling myself off my sheets to lean up and give her a kiss.

"W-Won't Leona c-catch on or something about you kissing me?" Jane stammered, barely managing to have found her words. I blinked a few moments before shoving my face back into my pillow. "Ack! I-I didn't mean it like that!"

"Ugh, how am I going to make sure Leona's okay with a harem?" I let out a large sigh.

"Um, you could just recruit her into it," Jane said, trying her best to comfort me.

I sighed again and shifted myself upward. "Leona's different from the rest of them. Nita and Chelsea both have libidos that would make Ron Jeremy proud. And DD also seems more willing than she lets on. Those three would easily convert into harem members."

"So you think that you could turn them into harem members? What makes them different from Leona?" Jane scratched her chin a little. "Actually, wouldn't them being your close friends and teacher make it even weirder to be harem members?"

GaylynneQ
GaylynneQ
358 Followers