All Comments on 'Custom Pt. 04 - Casiama's Own'

by WhimsicalRepertoire

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
kuhpa01kuhpa01over 6 years ago
Keeps Getting Better

This tale just keeps on getting better. The story is interesting and the characters are intriguing.

But, with a submission this short, you really have no excuse for any spelling/grammatical errors. Please take the time (15 minutes, perhaps?) to read it, slowly, out loud, to yourself. You will spot those errors yourself and can correct them before posting.

Five stars.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 6 years ago
Sex and Conflict, YES!

OK. We're setting up a love triangle, or possibly a ménage a trois! Who knows, but there is more conflict and sex ahead either way. YES! Here's a theory: Alanna is a projecting empath. Her telepathic/empathic abilities are at the very heart of her power. Could Cass be picking up on Alanna's feelings? Could Cass' strange, new, unexplainable attraction to Talos be a reflection of Alanna's attraction? Could Cass' new need to masturbate and come be a reaction to picking up on Alanna's emotions as she fucks Talos?

Will Alanna react to Cass territorially? "Cass is a rival for MY man!" Or will Alanna see Cass as a peer, another Sorceress who she can learn from and share equally with?

If Sorceresses are generally barren, and not pursued by Men, I would guess that there are a large number of Lesbian Sorceresses, especially during their secluded College Days. Do Alanna or Cass have any history down that path? And discovering an attraction between the two women would certainly ease their jealous tensions over Talos.

I like the addition of Cass to the Adventuring Party. But, how will she react when she finds out that Talos and Alanna are on a quest to defile an Elven Burial Site?

Don't mind me. I just like to kibitz. But, if you would like help proofreading before publication to Literotica, hit me up.

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 6 years ago
Oh, Please ...

Don't go there. Way too many harem/girl-on-girl stories already. Or if we have to have same sex trysts, then have at least as many guy-on-guy for the sake of fairness.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 1 year ago

3 friends, "friends" and the sexual desire or frustrations or the need and greed or envy ..... Whatever it will destroy more like n a short time then building in a long term ...... Its old as humans are

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🍀

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWhimsicalRepertoire@WhimsicalRepertoire
All my stories exist in the same fantasy world. You can find the map of said world here: https://i.imgur.com/njRJtmY.jpg I'm currently working on 'Echoes of Spring' and 'A Dream of Empire'. The prologue to 'A Dream of Empire' begins with "Luck Pt.01 - A Chance Meeting". It...

story TAGS