Customer Service

Story Info
Innocent flirting leads to much more...
2.9k words
31.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story actually starts two weeks prior. I had put in a service request with the cable company due to the fact that my cable wasn't working correctly. You happened to be working my area and though I had to be home during the entire 5 hr appointment slot, I was still dressed as I would normally for work. From what you could see I was wearing a nice dark dress, suntan pantyhose and black high heeled wedges that showed off my deep red painted toe nails.

What you couldn't see was that I was not wearing any panties and that I was wearing one of my many black lacy demi cup bras. As you interacted with while working on my cable you could tell that I was a very confident woman, but that once you befriended me you also noticed that I was flirting with you. You tried to keep your professional demeanor, however, with me constantly crossing and uncrossing my legs the sound of nylon rubbing was driving you crazy and you fought to hide the evidence.

Little did you know, but I noticed your pre-dick-ament and made sure to move and do things to further make it harder and harder to hide. You finally identified the issue and while I went to retrieve my checkbook, you snuck a peek at my work calendar that just happened to be open on my laptop and noticed that I was taking Friday off next week. You made a mental note of it and after taking my check from me went on your way.

All the way back to the shop all you could do was think about how sexy I looked and how much you would love to have your way with me. You spent the rest of the evening thinking up a plan. In fact for the rest of the week you kept trying to come up with a way to see me again.

Saturday, while out at your favorite pub playing darts with one of your best mates, he notices that you don't seem too interested in the game and so asks you what's up. You try to put him off, but he is not easily dissuaded. So, you tell him of your encounter, when he off handedly tells you that you should just show up next Friday and claim that you are merely following up on the service you provided and wanted to make sure everything was okay. That is when all the pieces of your plan fall into place and so for the rest of the evening you and your mate finalize your plan.

Friday arrives and since the cable company allows you to keep the service van, when you called off sick earlier that day, it was no big deal to get into it and drive over to your wet dreams house. As you arrive you see that her car is in the drive way and can't wait to see her yet again, so you grab your bag and head to the door.

As you ring the doorbell, you are a bit nervous as it takes her a bit to finally arrive, however that all fades away as you see her approach the door. She opens the door a crack, until she recognizes you and then opens it up a little more revealing that she is wearing feathered mules, nylons of some kind and a very sexy, silky robe that just barely covers her. She is quite surprised to see you, but you quickly explain that as a way to show appreciation the company wanted to make sure that everything was working okay.

She tells you that everything seems to be working fine and that she was in the middle of getting ready to go out and run some errands, but you insist on coming in and checking everything for yourself, so that way you don't get in trouble with your super. She understands your predicament and invites you in.

You immediately go to the living room and begin to "run" some tests on her cable, while chatting her up. She takes a seat on the arm of the couch, which causes her robe to reveal even more of her nylon covered legs and you can see for sure that she is wearing nylons and a garter belt. At this luscious sight you're hard on nearly pops out of your pants. It doesn't help that you are squatting down.

You start to choke a little and she asks if you could use some water, you nod your head eagerly and as she leaves the room you stand up and quickly grab some things out of your bag and get ready for her return. She returns carrying a glass of water and you take it from her and in one fluid motion grab her wrist and spin her around forcing her arm back up behind her. She lets out a little yelp and begins to ask what the bloody hell is going on.

As you place your lips near her ear, you pull up on her arm and tell her to shut up. You then proceed to tell her how during your last visit she drove you crazy with desire and that when you came back she greeted you as if she worked in a whore house. She is shocked by your comments and begins to speak, but you merely tell her to keep quiet and give her arm another tug. She decides to follow your command and stands there. You then tell her that since she wants to act like a tart, you are going to treat her like one.

You feel her shiver and figure she is nervous, but in reality she is excited about the prospect and is actually starting to get wet with anticipation. You then unbend her arm and bring her hand out in front of her and take off her robe, telling her that she won't be needing that. What awaits you under her robe are those beautifully big breasts straining against a lacy black demi cup bra, which matches her lacy black garter belt and thong panties. This sight causes your cock to twitch which doesn't go unnoticed by her.

You then grab her other hand and slip on a pair of make shift cuffs, using some zip ties. You don't zip them too tight, but tight enough that she can't get out. You then produce a blind fold and proceed to blindfold her. When she starts to object you tell her that you have some surprises for her and don't want them spoiled. Next you retrieve the piece of pipe you brought along from the van along with your mate from the other night and secure the pipe between her feet with more zip ties, creating a make shift spreader bar.

As she stands there clad in only her lingerie, hands cuffed in front of her and her legs spread out to the point that it is almost uncomfortable, you almost lose sight of your overall plan and rush over to her in order to take her. But, you are able to control your urges, only slightly. Your mate and you had already discussed that he would not say a word, but merely be a part of the festivities and you can see that he is having a hard time not saying what is racing through both of your minds.

You both strip down and as you walk over to your quarry, you again see her shake, but this time you notice that her shaking originated from her groin area and you wonder if maybe she isn't getting turned on by all of this. So you walk over and as you caress her body with your hands you notice that her nipples are poking out well past the cups of the bra and as you graze past her crotch you can feel the dampness.

As you bring your fingers up to your nose, you realize that she is getting turned on and that this might just turn out better than you had hoped for. You then signal for your mate to come over and you both begin to caress and feel her up. As she feels the second set of hands, she lets out a shocked cry, but it is quickly turned to one of pleasure as you tease her shaved pussy lips with the tips of your fingers.

You continue to stroke, pinch and tease for another 15-20 minutes and you can tell that she is really getting worked up as her pussy is now dripping fluid. You then take her and bend her over at the waist and settle in behind her and begin to rub your cock along her crack. She begins to moan with anticipation, but her sounds soon become muffled as your mate places his cock at her mouth. Without skipping a beat, she opens up and takes his cock into her mouth and continues to swallow more and more and he feeds it to her.

You then tell her that you promise to buy her another pair of panties as you rip hers off of her. As you stare down at the lovely sight before you, you can't wait any longer and plunge your rock hard cock into her slit all the way to the hilt. In doing so you also force her to take all of your mates cock down her throat so that her nose is nestled in his pubic hair.

You both then proceed to fuck her in such a way that she is always fully filled on one end or the other. Her wanton sexual aura and your horniness culminate as you both reach your orgasm at the same time and erupt buckets full of cum in her. For her part she does her best to swallow every drop your mate is giving her and only a little leaks out of the corner of her mouth and as you thrust into her she actually pushes back to try to get even more of you inside of her.

As you and your mate stand there with your cocks still inside her, basking in your sexual aftermath, you feel her pussy muscles start to flex and literally grip your semi hard cock and start to bring it back to life. As you look up from her ass at your mate, you see that she is doing a similar action with her mouth.

Once she has you both hard again, she wiggles to get out from between you two and asks if you two want to switch places. At this comment you and your mate realize that today's fun is going to go a whole lot easier than you had initially thought. You and your mate quickly switch places and as your penis touches her lips she greedily starts to take it into her mouth and down her throat.

Your buddy is standing behind her stroking his cock as he watches you're cum slowly leak out of her pussy and run down her leg. He doesn't stare for too long before he takes his cock and places it at the entrance of her pussy. As her pussy lips wrap around his cock he notices that she is also clenching her sphincter muscle. This sight drives your buddy over the edge, and he plunges the rest of his cock into her and begins to pound her pussy.

Due to her eager participation she is able to milk another load out of both of your cocks. As your cocks deflate and slip out of their respective holes, she tells you to grab a glass and capture the double treat the two of you left so she can drink it down. Her suggestion totally blows you away, but you quickly recover and grab a glass and place it at the opening of her pussy.

You watch in awe as she flexes her pussy muscles and basically pushes the two loads of cum out of her pussy and into the glass. Once she is finished you walk around to her head, have her stand up and hand her the glass. She then lifts the glass to her lips and eagerly gulps down the contents, smacking her lips as she finishes.

You can't believe what a cum slut she is and decide to see how much she can handle. You signal for your buddy to occupy her while you step out to make some calls. Your buddy walks up to her, grabs her nipples and starts to pinch and pull them and then comes in close to give her a kiss. She returns the kiss and with her hands bound in front of her, as he closes in for the kiss, grabs his cock and balls and begins to stroke and rub them.

Meanwhile outside, you have been calling several more of your mates inviting them over. As you enter the house you find your buddy is sucking on one of her nipples while he is thrusting his fingers in and out of her snatch. As she moans and squirms under his ministrations you walk up to her and insert a ring gag into her mouth and buckle it securely behind her head. She tries to ask what is going on, when you slap her across the face and tell her to keep quiet.

You tell her that you are calling the shots here and that she needs to learn her place. She just stands there in shock trying to figure out where that came from. You move behind her and tell her to bend over. You then set up a portable table so that her stomach is resting on the table top, but her boobs are quite accessible. You then unhook her bra, pull it down her arms and use it to secure her hands to the legs of the table. You also zip tie the spreader bar to the legs of the table so she is even more immobilized.

You then reach between her legs and begin to pull on her pussy lips while you rub her clit. You keep this up until she is deeply moaning and really wiggling around. In fact you are actually bringing her close to orgasm and then letting her recede back which only causes to put her into a sexual frenzy. So much so, that every time you insert a finger in her pussy she tries to hump it so she can get some kind of release.

Since she is so focused on obtaining sexual release she doesn't notice you taking some of her juices and rubbing them around and into her rosebud, that is until you finally insert your finger into her backside. As she quickly becomes aware of what you plan on doing, your buddy grabs her head and holds it steady as he inserts his cock past the ring and into her mouth.

You continue to probe her backside adding more and more fluid and an additional finger. You can't take the teasing anymore and so you place your cock head at her rear opening. As you push forward you tell her to relax, which she does and before you know it your cock head pushes past her sphincter muscles and you slowly push more and more into her until your thighs bump up against the back of hers.

As you stand there with your cock buried completely in her ass you exercise your kegel muscles, which causes your cock to twitch inside of her. This causes her to start to moan and actually try to push back against you. When you think she is starting to get worked up, you slowly withdraw until only the tip is still inside and then you start to reinsert your cock back into her.

You keep this up and gradually pick up the pace until you have a nice rhythm going. Having cum twice already you continue to pound her ass for almost 20 minutes. Just as you are shooting your load inside her ass you hear the front door open and in walk six more of your mates. All of them have been briefed on not talking and quickly get undressed and just as quickly take up positions in front and behind her. As you slip out of her ass your first mate slips in right behind you and one of the new arrivals fills her open and waiting mouth.

This continual rotation between her back two holes and mouth continues until every swinging dick has shot no less than 4 loads each. Some of the blokes got off 5 or 6 times. As all of your mates start to get dressed you look down and see your wet dream bound to a table and literally covered with cum. She has cum all over her face, in her hair and leaking out of both her holes. As the last man leaves you begin to release your captive from her bonds.

You release her hands first and tenderly rub and massage her wrists. As you move around to behind her, you release her from the spreader bar first and then while you release her ankles you lovingly kiss the back of her legs from her ankles all the way up to her ass. As she stands she reaches up and removes the ring gag and then the blindfold.

You brace yourself for her to unleash her fury on you, but instead she merely approaches you and begins to passionately kiss you. You embrace her and kiss her back. You part and she lovingly looks into your eyes and asks if you would be willing to help scrub her back in the shower. You give her a sheepish grin, nod your head and follow her into her bedroom.

THE END

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

if I were her I would call the guys cable company & complain about him & I would call the cops so he & his friends get arrested 4 rape which is what it was

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
To the other comment

Did you even check the tag...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

too brutal. however much she participated, it's still rape

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Shoulder to Cry On Her best friend's husband helps her get over her ex.in Erotic Couplings
Mrs Steward Chaperones Chess Team She escorts the 18 year olds and ends up in a Bukkake.in Fetish
My First Train Fantasy - Fingered A fantasy of being publicly exposed and fingered.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Shy Cam Girl I try being a cam girl to earn extra money.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Teacher Young woman meets her teacher at a nightclub.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories