Shy Cam Girl

Story Info
I try being a cam girl to earn extra money.
5.4k words
4.6
17.4k
29

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hotelroom
Hotelroom
779 Followers

Everyone in this story is over the age of 18.

When COVID hit I was one of the first to be furloughed, working in the hospitality sector their was no work for me to do during lockdown. I was lucky to keep my job and thankful to be still earning 80% of my wage. During my first few days off I quickly worked out that my wage would just about cover my bills and rent, but would leave me no money for myself. This was a huge problem for two reasons, first was I was trying to save money to buy a house next year, I currently lived in a small one bed flat. The second was I'm a gamer and the thought of spending lockdown with no new games.

The next few days I spent looking at ways that I could earn money while at home. Being a 22 year old women with no real qualifications their was not a lot I could do. The one thing that did keep popping up was cam girl. I have always been a shy person so the thought of getting naked online to strangers scared me too death. But the more I looked I saw that some girls were earning thousands a month, this made me curious and I had to check it out. I already had a good setup for it, being a gamer I had a desk in my bedroom with a very good PC and a HD camera that came with it.

That night I got into bed with my laptop and went onto the most popular cam site that I had heard of. I was amazed at what I found, their was girls fully naked using toys while strangers watched on. Their was also a mix of what girls did on their, this ranged to fully nude and playing to girls not showing anything at all. Some girls teased and showed nothing while some teased and flashed when paid enough. They were paid in tokens which the heir viewers paid for and the cam girls converted back to money, and it seemed that the viewers were very loose with their tokens no matter what you did. Scrolling through all these girls had my pussy dripping I was so turned on, I was not a lesbian but this did not stop me sliding one hand down my panties to play with myself.

I came as I watched a girl give a strip tease to over 500 viewers with the tips going wild. I had never felt so turned on before. I went to sleep soon after and the next day I could not stop thinking about the girls on cam. I thought what it would be like to be the girl being watched, it scared me but also made my pussy tingle. What I really thought about was the money they were earning. The girl doing the strip tease was paid 1000 tokens to do it. So with a quick google search I found out that 1000 tokens gave her just under £100. If I could earn that a night I could buy whatever I wanted.

I spent the next few days thinking about it none stop, each night I would scroll back through and would close my laptop with soaking panties and envious of the money they just earned. One of my fears was being recognised but their was a few girls on their that showed no face and not much skin and even they still were being tipped.

So the next night I said fuck it. I sat down on my desk and made myself a profile. The profile needed a lot of information from body size and breast size too hair and eye colour. I had to do an ID check to make sure I was over 18 and think of a screen name then I was ready to go. The screen had a chat bar so that see and reply to message from the viewers and a screen to show myself on. Moving the camera so that my face was out of frame, just showing my chest which was covered by a jumper that hid my body.

I was not ashamed of how I looked, far from it. I knew I was pretty, with dirty blonde hair and bright blue eyes, I always got comments about how pretty I was. My body was also good, I'm slim and toned from years of running with medium sized perky boobs. I hid my body and face because I was shy. Even in person I never wore anything overly revealing.

So with my camera set up I started the stream. Nothing happened at first but I was still shaking from fear of what I had done. It was quite to start off with but after a while I started to get a few viewers. A few of them were happy to just watch but a few started to message saying hi and I replied. It was not long before I got messaged asking me to show my face and tits but I told them I'm new and shy and was working towards it. I must admit that have guys watch me even covered up was turning me on, plus with them asking me to show them more was helping.

I had been online for over an hour and had only received a couple of tokens. In the chat it was mentioned how I was boring and had no goals or tip menus. So a quick look at over girls rooms I saw what they meant. Each girl had a goal guys could tip towards. It seem that the biggest issue guys had with me was that I did not show face, all they went on about was being able to see my eyes. After another hour I said goodbye and left the stream. Even though nothing had really happened I was dripping wet and could not help but play with myself before going to bed.

The next morning I need to go to the shop to grab a few things, so grabbing my face mask I headed out. In the shop a met one of my friends, with my mask on she did not recognise me even after looking straight at me. This gave me an idea, maybe I could show them my eyes and still keep my face sort of hidden. For the rest of the day I thought about tonight's show and I was surprised about how excited I was.

Before I logged on I got myself ready. I wore a pair of leggings and wore a white tank top, the top was tight and showed off the shape of my body and boobs, it also showed a bit of cleavage. Over that I put my jumper on and put my face mask on. I put my hair up into a ponytail to get it away from my face to better show my eyes. Before starting the stream I set the goals for people to tip for.

I started the stream and I gained viewers quicker then yesterday. I saw a few names in the chat that I saw yesterday and started to reply. After I said hello I put the first goal up, show eyes for 1000 tokens. I did not want to say show face then move the camera up to show my mask and upset people. I thought the goal would take all night to complete but earning £100 would be worth it. To my surprise the goal was completed working 30 minutes. And even more to my surprise I was excited to move the camera up and show my face.

Besides a few moans about the mask most people gave me compliments about how nice my eyes were and how pretty they could tell I was. These made me feel amazing and I soon had a large smile under the mask. Viewers could send streamers private messages, this cost 20 tokens but if the streamer replied you could have your own private chat with them if they replied. I got one private message that's said how he would love to see those eyes looking up at him with his cock in my mouth. This sent a shock wave straight to my pussy, I have never had much experience in dirty talk so a message like that was very new to me. So I replied with, I bet you would lol, not knowing what else to say. He quickly replied saying how much I would love to be sucking his cock, his user name was bigdog1. Not knowing how to reply I just write lol. He then asked if I wanted to go into a private room. Private rooms were a separate stream that someone could pay by the minute to watch you, you could earn lots of tokens that way and I believe that the viewer can turn their camera on so that you could see them. Getting scared I replied, maybe later.

Going back to the normal chat I saw lots more people in my room, some where even tipping me. I then put my new goal up, take off jumper 2000 tokens. If I got this goal it would mean earning £300 in just goal tips alone. I replied to the chat as the goal was up, most people just wanted to talk while others were more naughty. I was to scared to reply to the naughty ones but I read them all, a lot of them were from bigdog1.

It toke about an hour for the next goal to be reached, when it did I did as I said I would and removed my jumper to show off my tank top. This got a lot of compliments saying how for I was and how nice my tits looked. This kind of attention both made me feel good about myself and turned me on. I replied to as many comments as I could. I even got another private message from bigdog1 asking if I wanted to go private yet. Still too scared I replied that I had to go soon. In the main chat I said I was leaving in 10 minutes and spent that time replying to them as much as I could. A lot of the guys mention about a gift box, so asking what it was it turned out to be a way of them buying me stuff and getting it sent to me with out them knowing my address.

Turning the stream off and shutting my laptop I put my hand down my pants to find my pussy soaking, fingering myself I had the biggest orgasm of my life. Once I came round I opened up my laptop and set up my gift box, reviving free stuff would be a bonus on top of the money.

I woke up the next morning to find notifications letting me know that people had sent things to my gift box, it did not say what so all I could do was wait. I looked at my cam girl profile to see how much I had earned, I had over £400 in my account. For mainly one night sat on camera I was amazed, and looking even more forward to tonight.

So that night wearing the same sort of clothes and mask on I got back on the stream. I kept the goals from yesterday and was soon moving the camera up to show my eyes and mask covered face. Again I got a private message from bigdog1 asking to go private. This time before I replied I looked into it more. Private cost the viewer 100 tokens a minute and was pre paid for how long they wanted. Feeling a bit more brave I replied saying how long he wanted. He said 10 minutes, that was 1000 tokens. I agreed and soon he paid the tokens and I was taken to a new screen. My camera was hidden to the rest and only he could see it now, it also had its own chat so that we could message each other.

"Want to see me?" His chat said.

"Ok." I replied to him feeling brave.

A new camera box showed on my screen and I needed to accept if I wanted to see it. Clicking yes it showed a middle aged man sat in just a pair of sweat shorts. He was not fat but he was not skinny either. One hand was rubbing his cock outside of his shorts.

"You want to see it don't you?" He typed with the other hand. And I did want to see it. So I nodded to him on the camera. I could not remove my eyes as he slid down his shorts exposing the biggest cock I had ever seen. It must have been over 10" and thick with a large pair of balls to match.

"You like what you see?" He wrote. Again I nodded. And I did, looking at his massive cock and me so wet I almost started to touch myself. I looked at the count down and saw his time was almost over, he must have realised too and I soon had another request for 10 minutes. I accept so that I could earn another 1000 tokens but also to keep looking at his impressive member.

"If this was in front of you right now would you touch it." He wrote.

"Yes." I typed back feeling more brave from how horny I was.

"Do you just want to look at it or down you want me to stroke it?"

"I want you to stroke it."

"Well give me something to stroke it too."

"Like what?" I asked him confused.

"Take that jumper off." He wrote back. I did as he asked as he had all ready seen under it the night before. As I did he slowly started to stoke his cock. I had never watched a man wank before and the sight of it was turning me on even more somehow. Again the timer ran low and he sent me another 1000 tokens.

"What would you do if you were here?" He asked me.

Being honest I replied "suck it." This made him stroke it a bit faster.

"And where would you let me cum?" He asked.

"Where would you want to cum?"

"That pretty face of yours, I want to see those eyes framed by my cum."

That last one almost sent me over the edge, and then the timer popped back up again.

"How about a final deal." He wrote.

"What do you have in mind." I replied curious.

"You take that top off and show me your bra and I will do another 10 minutes and cum for you."

If I said yes it would mean he would have paid me 4000 tokens tonight. It would also mean showing him more then I was comfortable with. But it also meant I could see that massive cock and balls cum. He sent the request through and I could not help but accept. I removed my tank top to reveal my blue bra, it showed off a bit more cleavage but no more then what a bikini would have. At the sight of my exposed bra he started to work his cock hard. My eyes were glued to his cock as he came, exploding over his own hand and stomach, the amount of cum was amazing I did not know someone could cum that much.

"Thank you, you are amazing." He wrote as the private stream ended. It did not put me back into the normal one until I wanted too. But after what just happened I ended the stream before going back in. I had already earned 5000 tokens. I soon found myself in bed finger myself to the memory of what had just happened, I thought my orgasm the night before was good, this one blew it out of the water.

Over the past 2 night I had earned almost £1000, I was amazed at how much money I could earn and at how much I enjoyed doing it. This night I was determined to go as far as I did in private and show the public room my bra. Just the thought of it sent shockwaves to my pussy.

So that night wearing my tank top, jumper combo I went back online. This time I decided to skip the show eyes gaol as the mask still annoyed some people when I reached it. Setting my goal to remove jumper for 2000 tokens and started to talk to people in the chat, no bigdog1 this time. I was started to feel more comfortable and was replying to the more naughty chats along with the normal ones. This I believe helped me reach my first goal quickly.

I put the next goal up of remove top 3000 tokens. This got a few of the guys that had watched my first few streams excited and again I found myself at another quickly completed goal. I looked at my screen and I was surprised to find over 100 people watching me. This made me both excited and nervous as I lifted my top over my head. I was wearing a similar bra to yesterday but red this time. I got alot of positive comments about both my body and tits. I was just as turned on as yesterday and this time I was not starring at a massive cock.

I did not expect to reach my goals this quickly and had to think of another. I decide on stand up and bend over for 2000 tokens. By this point I was getting a lot of messages, both normal and private. I replied as best I could getting more naughty with them as the stream went on. My room filled up and I soon had doubled my viewers to over 200 people. This meant my goal was reached quickly. I stood up and bent over showing everyone my ass that was covered by a tight pair of leggings. Again I received a lot of good comments.

I set my next goal to remove leggings 3000 tokens. I went back to the chat and saw that bigdog1 had sent me a private message, he did not ask to go private but to tell me how amazing I looked, I replied and thanked him. With over 300 people in the room my goal was reached quickly again. So before I could chicken out I stood up and slid my leggings off. I revealed a red thong that matched my bra, I turned round to give my audience a view of my ass. When I turned back round I realised that I was stood in just my underwear in front of hundreds of people. I looked at myself in the camera and I could see a wet spot in my panties, and if I could see it so could they. They all knew I was loving showing myself to them.

I stayed on cam for a while longer so that the people that tipped got their money's worth before saying my goodbyes and leaving. Once finished I was shocked at what I had done. I was a shy girl that just stripped for money on the internet. When I looked at what I had earned I was amazed to see over £1500, that was more then I earned in a month.

I could withdraw the money each week so I did before heading off to bed for my new routine of orgasm then sleep. The next morning I checked my bank account to find the money had been paid so I quickly went online and did some shopping. I brought new games, clothes and anything else I had being wanting but could not afford. While I was shopping I got a knock at the door, opening it I found a few parcels. Bringing them in I saw that they all said gift box on them, this is what people had sent me.

I opened the first one to find a vibrator inside. I had never owned a sex toy before and it got me excited to try it out. The next one to my horror contained a small butt plug, I had never tried anal and the thought of using this toy made my stomach turn. The last few boxes had underwear inside all in my right size, they must have read my size in my profile. They were far sexier then any underwear I owned. I tried one on and I must admit it made me look very hot, it showed off more of me then my underwear I wore last night but did not reveal all.

So that night as I got ready I decided to wear one of the new sets underneath my top and jumper. It was a very sexy black set that made my tits and ass look amazing. Logging on a started to set my goals and a few hours in I was stood their in just my new underwear, this got the viewers very excited, it also got me very excited. When I logged off that night I got into bed with my new friend the vibrater and soon found out why women loved them.

Over the next week I spent each night on cam going through the same goals to reveal a new set of underwear. The underwear kept being sent to me after they found out that I was wearing what they had sent me. I had a few private streams but not with bigdog1. Some had their cameras on but none had a cock like he did. It was still a turn on to watch them wank over me and talk dirty to them and on those nights I came hard with my new toy.

Bigdog1 had been on a few times and always sent me a message saying how amazing I was and how hot I looked. He did not ask to go private again though. Over the next week I had earned thousands of pounds and I had brought all I wanted and even started to add some to my savings. Every now and again I received a new load of parcels from gift box containing new underwear and a few more toys. I had started to tell the guys in the chat that I was using them and they loved knowing that their toy had made me cum. I still had not used the butt plug, I had 4 of them now.

I was really enjoying my time on cam and I was starting to think about showing them even more. The next step would be to remove my bra and show them my tits, the thought excited me but I was still unsure about taking the next step.

That morning I had received another load of parcels, again they contain some very sexy underwear sets. One box however contained a very large dildo which even had a large pair of balls attached. The dildo had a note with it:

It toke me a while to find one but that is the same size of my cock and balls. Let me know when you receive it. Bigdog1.

Omg. I toke it out the box. I thought it was big on camera holding it in my hands let me know just how big it really was. I found myself slowly stroking it and could not help myself as I moved it up to my lips and toke it in my mouth. I could just about get the tip in before I felt my mouth fill up. I struggled and managed to get a few more inches in. Even just pretending to suck a cock like this had me wet beyond belief.

I left the massive dildo on my desk and for the rest of the day when I looked at it I felt my pussy get wet again. I got ready for the stream, wearing a new underwear set, and began the stream. It toke no time at all for her to have completed most of her goals and be sat in just the underwear. I felt more comfortable now and played with my boobs over my bra and even slap my ass when showing it off. I've never felt so sexy as I did on cam with hundreds of people watching and saying nice and sexual things.

Hotelroom
Hotelroom
779 Followers
12