All Comments on 'Cut from the Same Cloth Ch. 02'

by Taboorotica

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This is a classic in the making, can't wait for chapter :-)

SpankingMyMomSpankingMyMomover 11 years ago
Great Story

I'm quite pleased to find someone willing to write what they know needs to be written rather than simply try to appease a fan base. This type of story is what has been missing from Literotica.

Rawmaster50Rawmaster50over 11 years ago
More

You have built up a very hot story here and I for one want more of these two characters.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
Nicely done

A very erotic storyline and extremely vivid sexual relations.

Fisting his mom's ass is so hot and I hope that he pleasures her more in the future.

Thanks for the read...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful

Please, another chapter

mexbearlllmexbearlllover 11 years ago
Great

yes yes more parts

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Excellent story

Keep up the great work!!! I would love to see more.

Tony

DOM600DOM600almost 11 years ago
Please continue

Please continue with this storyline. Your writing style and erotic content are excellent. One can only daydream.....................................

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
come on, Matt, stick your big hard cock up your mother's cunt!

The first part was great, but there's no real progress in the second part. Mouth-fucking his own mom is all well and good, but doesn't Matt realize there's an even better place to unload his hot young balls? It's right there between his mother's legs, the same wonderful hole he came out of, his own mother's cunt. Surely, Matt isn't too...shy? This not a shy boy. Matt'd get even more satisfaction out of his mother's cunt than he got out of her mouth. Blowing his heavy balls and shooting his mom a great big twatful of his creamy semen--over and over again--is the way for this boy to go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A fine D/s tale

I am glad to read a tale of Domination/submission that has a well rounded storyline. It seems so many miss the point that this lifestyle is voluntary from BOTH sides. The Master in it has a large amount of responsibility towards the submissive, whether she be a slave or not. Her desires and needs are His to satisfy, as well as His own are hers. But unless the power is given, not simply taken, the relationship degenerates into simple, and brutal, rape. Keep up the good work!

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 10 years ago
I am not into Domination and Submission at all but I can understand that some love it.

I would always be dominate but I would not go into the rough stuff even though the other needs it. I had a lady friend once that liked to be dominated and hurt, I had to quit seeing her because I felt uncomfortable hurting her. I guess that was the most hurtful of all. I heard later that she had to seek inpatient treatment but I never got any more details. I wish her well. She was a friend before she was anything else.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 9 years ago
Not my thing...

...but this was fantastic. It would have been easy for me to dislike the story, but you spent much of the first half (of both chapters), building up the deep love the pair share. That is what worked for me.

5 stars. I hope you return from your hiatus soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good Story so far!

This needs a third chapter where Matt claims Jeanette as his complete sub, by collaring her, making love with her, and impregnating her the first time he fills her womb with his virile seed. Look forward to hopefully reading more about this Mother and Son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was incredibly sexy and erotic as fuck all.

Sincerely Miss Kira Bangkok

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

As an avid reader of mother/son iincestuous love stories, I found this story to be truly amazing. Somejow you truly captured the Dom/sib relationship. The amount of love, trust, respect, and sensitivity of each others needs and wants was adequately measured. It is extremely hard (emotionally, psychologically, hysically) to be either a Dom or sub. In this story the Dom/son knew he loved, treasured, and respected his mother without limit. He had to restore her pride, self-worth, ego and id. Regardless of what others may think of this story, this story demonistrates that love had no boundaries, only humans do. Love does what it wants to do and it takes whatever form it wishes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous