All Comments on 'Cut from the Same Cloth'

by Taboorotica

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh Yeah!!

Great, keep it up ! I want hear it all. All the sloppy wet and wild details. Make her the sult she has always wanted to be....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
.

Another LAZY author who uses apostrophe's instead of quotation marks for dialog. Pure laziness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

He's NOT lazy...that's standard British punctuation practice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Absolutely a winner. I got to know what happens next. Well written too, ignore all the negatives, a great first write. Even if as some say ' lazy ', you'll improve with practice 5*+

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW!

That was incredible! Please write a follow up chapter. I have to know what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More please

I love this slave moms stories. i wish to see this mother becomes her son's total slave and sex toy.

Carry on please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
who cares

If you don't like the " lazy " punctuation then don't read the story other wise shut up

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 11 years ago
5 Stars - Can I award it more please?

Absolutely brilliant story, all the more so for a first attempt. Do we want more? You're fucking right we do, and soon please, on the same level as this hopefully.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
NOT standard GB...

I'm British, too. The British standard is the double apostrophe--unless you're a book publisher in which case you can use what you want. So, ner.

It's irrelevant, either way. It's the quality of the story and the writing which counts.

The story wasn't to my taste, but the writing voice rocks, and the writing was clear and understandable throughout. My only niggle was the Americanised 'panties'. Brit women have 'pantyliners', and 'panty clad arses' (especially voluptuous ones), but rarely 'panties'. They're 'pants', 'knickers', briefs or just 'underwear'.

I'll be looking out for more, regardless, and cheering the demise of 'mom' and 'ass'.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
Hell yes, I want to read more about this mom and son

I hope that he keeps her cunt filled with his spunk and her arsehole stretched out by by butt fucking her every day.

She should be naked when ever he's around her, and make her beg for his cock to fuck her up the arse or cunt by having her to bend over and spreading her arse cheeks showing him her holes she wants fucked.

Thanks for the great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Mom in 4 inch heels

The word you used was taught, I think you wanted taut.

If the verbiage doesn't get carried away, you have 5 or 6 more chapters ahead of you.

After all they both have friends who need action, too.

Thanks Don

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Exciting!

I found it very erotic...more please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Started well

I've no problem with the British English (or Briddish, if the illiterates on here insist), but the story fell apart in terms of punctuation and grammar after about the fourth paragraph. The characters were also too caricatured to be believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good start

Please continue. There are far too few stories around the themes of sexual sharing and erotic dialog.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome

Awesome story hope you keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
First Effort?

Very good ... first effort or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
How about...

He takes mommyslut shopping for new slutty lingerie?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome

Another instament please

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
The story needs a lot of editing

Other than the errors, the storyline was very good and erotic.

With a bit of rewrite, this can be an excellent erotic story.

Thanks for the read

mexbearlllmexbearlllover 11 years ago
GREAT START

Keep it going ,yes shopping would be nice

DOM600DOM600almost 11 years ago
Erotic

Extremely well written and erotic. Worth re-reading again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"He yanked his trousers down and grabbed his turgid rod. He slapped Jeanette's face hard making her gasp and as she drew breath, with no ceremony, he stuffed his thick cock all the way into her mouth. She gagged but didn't pull away and so he shoved it de

This is the way a big strong self-confident boy like Matt mouth-fucks his mother. The one thing on his mind is his own pleasure, but paradoxically that's exactly what excites his mom and has her dripping between her legs. Mom chokes and gags on her son's big fat cock, but that makes her all the hotter. Matt blows his heavy young balls, shooting a big load of his creamy semen down his mother's throat, mom's ultimate reward for letting her boy use her mouth as his personal cum-dump.

edward_poedward_poabout 9 years ago
Good story! Complex characters

Glad to see that someone who read and commented on my story wrote a good one of their own.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

Outstanding story. Good character development, both indepth and breadth. Plot was straight forward but logical. As an adiv reader of incestuous love stories, I thorough enjoy characters that are self-aware, self-confident, possess solid ego and id. A relationship is so solid that total emotional and mental honesty can survive. With this story, there is no jealousy, guilt, shame. self-loathing, or self-recrimonation between mother and son once they could honestly talk about the situation. Throughout his life, the mother treated her son as a human. Once he was old enough to make his own decisions, she let him unless said decision was harmful to himself or others. Once the father left, the son was mentally and emotionally mature enough to realize his mother needed and wanted his support and was able to give it.

OseekerOseekerabout 1 month ago

I didn't find this as interesting as other commenters...Sorry..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous