Cut off Jeans

Story Info
A trip to the beach in my cut off jeans for some fun.
1.1k words
4.32
2.5k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made it to Southern Spain for a week's vacation at my favorite beaches. Where I am there are 5 or 6 nudist beaches with lots of private coves where literally anything goes.

I am feeling so horny and my cock is aching and I just cannot wait to get down to the beach. I shower and douce my love hole and then shave my body clean from my head down to my feet. Today I want everyone to know I am available to be their slut and that they can use me as they want. I decide to wear my cut off denim jeans, they are obscene and I have cut them way to high. They are more like a g-string than shorts. All that is left at the bottom of them is the middle seam which slips up between my but cheeks and inbetween my balls which hang down either side of the seam. I have to keep my cock upright so that it does not fall outside of them. I then choose to wear a see through top that I have chopped short so that it just covers my nipples. Everyone will know what I want.

Today I park my car and walk along the cliff path above some small inlets. I notice a hiker walking along the beach carrying a back pack and wearing tiny speedos which I am sure are too small for him. He gazes up and sees me on the path. Without any prompting from me he starts feeling his cock through the speedos and soon the head of his cock appears. All the time he is staring at me. He takes his back pack off and his speedos quickly follow. He is now naked by the sea and he proceeds to the water and washes himself. He has his back to me but when he turns arond he has a magnificent rock hard cock in his hand. He looks up at me and I need no further invitation. I make my way down the path and to where he is lying. he like me is clean shaven and his 7 inch cock is rock hard pointing to the sky. My cock is rock hard and I pull it out of my shorts to match my balls which are already hanging out.

He smiles at me and I do not waste any time sitting next to him and stroking his cock with my hand. He is big and I need him in my mouth. He place his back pack on his right side so that I can kneel down and take him in my mouth which I do. His cock is beautiful and I manage to slip it straight down my throat. I love the feel of his clean shaven balls banging agaist my chin as I continue to face fuck him. I am in heaven and my own cock is rock hard.

All of a sudden I hear a noise and look to see an older guy with a long white beard alongside me making his way behind me. I am on my knees on top of the ruck sack with my butt facing straight up in the sky. The bearded guy walks up behind me and literally rips my denim shorts off me. The middle seam just splits in two. I continue to suck the first guy's cock and he starts calling me his slut which I love and it just makes me even harder. The bearded guy is not wasting anytime and he is already stroking my butt cheeks and getting ever closer to my manhole. I cannot look around to see what he is doing as my face is stuck on a wonderful cock which I am not letting go. I need my mouth full of hot cum.

I feel something wet on my hole, it feels like sun lotion. And then a finger enters my cunt pushing hard. I relax and then a second and third finger enter. I am in heaven and feel like my cock is going to explode. I continue face fucking the first cock which is still rock hard.

The bearded guy behind me stops for a minute and although I cannot see him I know exactly what is about to happen. Then it does. I feel his cock head at my cunt pushing its way in to my hole. after his work with his fingers and the lotion it slips in easy. I would guess he is about 7 inches long. He is not gentle and pushes his cock deep in me and begins to fuck me hard. I love it and let out a moan. The first guy tells me that I am indeed a fuck slut and I nod my head in approval. He tells me he is close and is going to fill my stomach with hot cum. I look at him with pleading eyes waiting my wonderful present. He holds my head firm and pushes his cock all the way in and starts shooting wave after wave of cum down my willing throat. it tastes sensational and I swallow every last drop before taking his cock out of my mouth. I continue to play with his balls as his cock softens.

The bearded guy is showing no mercy and is fucking me like a dog on heat and he shouts out to me "you love me fucking you rough don't you slut?"

I reply "yes sir, fuck me hard and fill my cunt with your hot cum"

"You fucking slut, I am going to enjoy breeding you" he continues to fuck me hard and I cannot hold any longer and I start cumming hard spurting my cum all over the back pack.

The bearded guy picks up the pace to a frenzy and announce "I am fucking cumming now bitch" and he spurts load after load in my slutty hole. It is wonderful and I am in heaven.

He abruptly pulls out and pulls my head around and says "lick my cock clean and get all your pussy juice off me" Ummm I love it and take him deep in my mouth and savour a few drops of his cum and my own juices.

After a few minutes he pulls out and walks away without saying any more.

My first guy lifts my head up and looks at me and says "make sure you are here on Wednesday and I will bring a couple of my friends to service you slut"

"Yes sir I will be here and looking forward to satisfying all of you."

The only problem I have now is getting back to my car with my cut off jeans in pieces. I decide to put them on and just let everything hang loose. I get a few smiles on my way back but I am already thinking about Wednesday.