Cutie and the Beast

Story Info
Blonde teen teases football star and gets dicked down.
8.5k words
4.51
50.3k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cutie and the Beast

Note: This is a story of non-consent. The author does not condone any of the non-consensual acts depicted in the story and firmly believes that they are wrong would not actually result in sexual pleasure for the perpetrator. The story originates from an incident in my life where I offered myself to my next-door neighbor in the same manner as the heroine. Thankfully, I did not go through with it. This is an over-the-top story about power and control. Please do not read it if you think it will be offended.

*

Ami Sweet didn't think much about it when the huge black man moved next-door to her. She heard from someone that he was a football star and noticed that he was huge and muscular but it didn't make an impression on her. Ami, on the other hand, was used to people being impressed by her. Even though she was only 5'2" tall she was never surprised when people stop talking when she walked down the halls of her high school or entered a restaurant. She was used to her looks causing that reaction.

Ami remembered laughing one time when she saw several boys literally drop their mouths open when she surprised them by coming around the corner of a high school hallway wearing her slightest mid drift shirt, braless, which revealed her perky 34DD breasts. Those assets along with her smooth toned legs and tight heart shaped ass had been too much for them. It added to the overall package that sitting on top of her sexy body was a face just as beautiful. She had big blue eyes, sensual pouty lips, a button nose and high cheekbones. She wore her light blonde hair in short bob which highlighted her face like a frame. Amy loved the male attention but she didn't really think about it much because she was a virgin and not all that interested in sex even though she was all of 18. That all changed after Tank James moved next-door.

The first time Ami ever really thought about Tank James was when she woke up from a deep sleep. She was groggy but dimly aware of loud noises coming from somewhere outside her open window. She sleepily crawled to the window to investigate and looked outside. She heard the noise was coming from Mr. James's house.

Ami heard "bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang" and realized that something was hitting against the wall from inside his house. And then she heard a woman's wailing voice.

"0ooooooooooooooh oh oh ughhhhhhh, oh Tank. I don't know how much more of this I can take! Oh my god oh my God! It feels so good but it's just too big."

Ami heard a man's guttural laughter. "Bitch, it's only halfway in. How am I supposed to get off if you only got a let me put half of it inside your little pussy. You been flirting and telling me for weeks that you wanted this so don't be backing out now."

"Just give me a second, please, please, please. Move it slow, back-and-forth a little. Oh yeah, that's it oh yeah that's it, oh yeah that's it, oh yeah yeah yeah yeah yes yes yes yessssssssssss! Oh my God, oh my God, I'm coming, I'm coming. Yes, give it all to me, I can take it now, give it to me," the woman yelled.

''Yeah baby, that's what I was waiting to hear. You feel it throbbing inside you bitch, you got it angry, you unleashed the python. Ha ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha." The laugh was cruel.

And then Amy heard a terrified scream and the confusing sound of something heavy repeatedly smashing into another thing that made a strange wet sound.

She heard the woman talking in a pained but excited voice. "wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait no no no eeyowoooo, it's too big it's too big it's too big. You're fucking me too hard!Your cock is doing something to my insides, it's too far up! Ooooowwwww eeeeeeee."

"It's too late for wait, there's no turning back now." She heard Tank growl.

" Waap wap wap wap waaaap wap wap wap wap." Amy heard the odd thudding wet sound over and over again and it seemed to get in faster and faster.

Tank was grunting like an animal and the woman crying in pain or was it something else.

"Hah, hah, yes that is some good tight little pussy, I am opening your little hole up bitch, take it all, take it, take it, take it, take it all. Your pussy ain't never going to be the same after Tank."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhh, owwwwwwweeeeeee. You bastard, you fucking bastard, you cruel fucking bastard. Oh my God, oh my God, it hurts so fucking good, so good, yes Tank, yes, tear this little pussy up with your big cock. Oh my god oh my God, I'm coming again, I'm coming."

The voices of the Tank and woman seem to blend together in a series of cries and grunts and shouts. The slamming against the wall was getting louder and louder. Finally, Ami heard both of them scream.

Tank shouted. "Take my cum you bitch, you sexy little bitch, take it all. Arrrrrgggrrrrrrh."

"Oooooooooooooh oh, oh my god, oh you beast, you horrible magnificent beast!" The woman moaned.

And then there was silence.

Ami lay on her bed her head spinning with confusion and then something that felt like excitement. She was surprised to feel a growing wetness in her underwear and tingling coming from her vagina. Something that had rarely happened to her before and never this strongly

The next couple of days Ami walked around in a daze. She looked at the men and boys around her in a different light. Could they do something horrible, so so horrible and wonderful, to her like what she had heard that night? She decided that she had to find out.

Chris Wilson, the teams start running back could hardly believe his luck when Ami walked right up to him after school.

"Chris, I need some help with geometry, do you think you could help me out today?"

She gave him that million-dollar dimpled smile. It was completely unnecessary. Nothing was going to stop Chris from helping Ami with her homework. Ami picked Chris simply based upon the fact that he was the most athletic boy in school. His body didn't approach the impressive physique of Tank but he was as close as she could find.

"Umm oh l mean I am sure Amy. Ha ha ha ha I would love that. I would literally do anything for you." Chris babbled.

Amy gave a sexy titter, "I'm sure you would. Here's my address."

When Amy open the door front door to let Chris in, he could hardly contain his excitement. Amy was wearing a very short thin crop top and no bra. Equally tantalizing were her yoga pants. Her body glistened with a thin layer of sweat.

"I hope you don't mind that I'm sweaty, I've been working out." Amy smiled impishly.

Chris did not mind in the slightest. His mouth watered as he unabashedly surveyed the perfection that was sweet Ami Sweet. But his excitement soon turn to embarrassment as he felt his dick getting hard underneath his running shorts. His face started to turn bright red.

Amy laughed to herself when she saw Chris getting red. She was already confident that he was putty in her hands but this just confirmed it. Her plan was to get him as hot as possible and hope that he could deliver the same passion as Tank did for the girl that he had she had overheard.

" Chris, will you help me with my cool down stretch?"

Amy giggled to herself. She had already figured out the best, most revealing, cool down positions. She knew that when her yoga pants stretched they became translucent and that Chris would have to see her ass and that she was not wearing any underwear. She positioned Chris on the floor in front of her as she spread her legs and had him pull her arms towards him so her head was almost in his lap.

"Oh yeaaaah, that's a gooooooooood stretch." Amy said in a moaning voice, trying to mimic the woman she had heard in Tank's house.

Amy flung her hair wildly back-and-forth so that her silky locks whacked into Chris's crotch. She brought her face up so that she was looking directly at what was clearly a hard on raging in Chris's gym shorts.

Amy giggled. "It seems like this stretch is a little haaarrd for you, Chris. Maybe it would be easier if I turned around."

With that, Amy got up turned her beautiful firm full ass in Chris's direction. Amy spread her legs apart slightly and then reached bent her body forward so that her hands and head were touching the ground . As she did this, her loose crop top slid down revealing her dangling breasts to Chris.

"Oops, sorry, I usually work out alone."

Amy pulled up her crop top and began to slowly slide down to a splits position. She knew that as she stretched into the splits her yoga pants would fully reveal her ass. Just before Amy reached the ground she stopped and pretended that she couldn't complete the splits.

"Chris, could you help me with this last little bit? Just grab my hips and force my body down so that I can get completely split open. Ha ha, I didn't mean split open, that sounds nasty doesn't it? I meant so that my split part touches the ground. Oh no, that doesn't sound any better."

Amy looked back over her shoulder and gave Chris an evil smile as he grabbed onto her hips and pushed her down to the ground. Chris was out of his mind with desire as he stared at her beautiful ass. He couldn't hide, didn't even try to hide, his raging hard on. Amy looked back and was pleased to see that how excited Chris was.

"Chris I'm wondering if you could do me a little favor"

"Sure Ami. Is there another stretch do you want me to help you with?"

Ami smiled. "It's a type of stretch. I was wondering if you'd like to stretch out my little pussy with your big dick and fuck me till I scream like an animal." Amy looked up at Chris and laughed.

Chris didn't say a word. Instead he grabbed her yoga pants and pulled them over down her legs. He quickly got out of his gym shorts and pulled out his quivering cock. Amy looked back with excitement. Oh my God, she thought, it's going to happen. I'm going to feel with that girl felt.

"I'm ready, take my virginity from me, my pussy is yours."

Immediately, Chris rubbed the head of his cock a few times against Ami's wet pussy. After a little resistance, he was able to get inside her tight wet cunt. Chris' penis was uncomfortable for Amy but not painful.

"Oh my god, that feels so good Amy, so good. Awwwwwwww!"

That was it, three strokes and he was done. Amy swallowed her frustration and decided that it probably was just too exciting. She determined to let Chris another chance. And then another. But even after the third time that afternoon it was just the same. After a few weak strokes, that she barely felt, and he was done. Had she even lost her virginity? If this was sex, what was the big deal?

As Amy laid in her bed that night, contemplating the disappointment of the day, she once again heard banging and then moaning come in from Tank's house. She put her ear up to the window and listened.

"Oh yeah Tank oh yeah Tank, give me that dick, I needed to be dicked down like this. Dick me down Beast. Oh that's so fucking big, yeah slam into my little pussy!" A female voice loudly groaned. It was a different female voice the last time.

The banging against the wall increased and so did the woman's volume of the woman's moans.

"Oh my God Tank you are taking me, you are taking me. This is what I needed, this is what I want, he never fucked me like this, I was crazy to leave you."

Tank's was startled by the stupid admission she had just made.

"What the fuck are you talking about that other guy for while I'm fucking you. Bitch, you just turned this into a hate fuck." Tank's deep voice growled.

" No, Tank please no. You know how small I am. You'll hurt me."

"Shut up you stupid cunt. You'll survive. Hell, knowing your whore self, you'll even like it"

Suddenly the pounding on the wall doubled its pace. She heard the woman's crying and whimpering.

"Oh, oh noooooo, oh ooooooh, ooowwwwwwwwww."

Amy's body was trembling with excitement. She listen with fascination to the sounds coming from Tank's home. And then her curiosity and excitement got the best of her. She ran to the back door of her house wearing only her T-shirt and underwear and went into the chilly night. She found a break in the hedge between her home and Tank's. Amy then found a little ladder on the side of the house. Carefully, she placed the it right under his bedroom window.

" Owwwww, slow down, please slow down. Pleeeese! Oh my God."

As Amy climbed the ladder she felt the wall shake with the pounding coming from inside. She had to see what could be doing that. She was not ready for the site she saw when she peaked into the window. Tank was behind a beautiful petite black woman. At first Amy didn't understand exactly what was happening. But then she realized the Tank was behind her and slamming his huge body into her. Tank had both of his huge hands around her narrow waist just above her beautiful round butt. Amy realize that he was holding her so that she couldn't get away and was pulling her into him as he slammed his body and thing into her. She also saw that the thing Tank was ramming into her was impossibly large. It took her a second to realize that the large dark baseball bat shape was Tank's penis. It was at least three times larger than Chris's.

The woman's face was turned to the side and Amy could see that she was young and pretty even through her pained expression.She had a dazed look in her big beautiful eyes.

But then suddenly something started to change. The woman looked back at Tank with a look of admiration.

"Oh my God, I forgot how it felt to be really fucked by you. Yeah baby, this is your pussy, fuck this pussy, fuck this pussy as hard as you want. Dick down your little whore, dick me down like you know I need. Destroy my whore cunt! Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yesssssssssssssssssss!"

Amy saw the beautiful little woman's body start to shake and quiver. Her eyes seem to roll back in her head. Tank took this a signal to speed up his fucking. Amy was transfixed. She was so excited that she forgot to keep her head down and suddenly Tank's eyes met hers. Tank stared at her maliciously as he kept fucking the little woman and he suddenly let out a scream.

"Yes, take my cock, take my cock, take it all girl you know you want my cum. Aaaaaaayaaaaaaaaa!

Tank's scream of ecstasy broke the spell for Amy. She scrambled down the ladder and ran back to her home. She barely slept when she got back to her bed.

The next morning she awoke to more of the familiar banging and screaming from next-door. They followed last nights pattern of crying and pleading and then shouts of ecstasy from both Tank and the woman. Ten minutes later she heard a third round. The woman was more sedate but the banging was just as loud and violent.

Ami tried to forget about what she had just heard, but her curiosity was overwhelming. She spent the morning listening for sounds from next-door. Just before noon, she heard some voices at the front door of Tank's home. Without taking time to think, Amy grabbed a mis-delivered letter and ran out the front door wearing shorts and a T-shirt with no bra.

She peaked over at Tank's house and saw the beautiful woman at the front door with him. He was walking her to her car. She noticed that the woman seem to have trouble walking, each step seemed to pain her. Her legs were separated unnaturally, as if it hurt her to close them too much.

"I am going to feel you for the whole week, Tank but it's going to be a good kind of hurt. Ha ha Ha ha ha, ouch."

Tank laughed. "You know what I always tell you, Tazia. Don't wake up the Beast if you don't want to be mauled."

"You right. I'll probably be scratching around your door in a couple weeks once I forget the pain and only remember the pleasure. Later Beast."

Ami watched the woman drive away. Then she ran over to front door and knocked.

"Did you forget something Tazia?" Tank called through the door.

When Tank open the door and saw Ami standing there he was shocked. Then he recovered.

"Oh hell no, I am not messing with no little girl."

Ami was shocked by the rare negative comment by a male. She tried not to be intimidated by the huge man who towered over her.

''I'll have you know that I am an 18-year-old woman, thank you. Furthermore I don't know what the hell you are talking about, I am just dropping off this letter that came to our house by accident."

"Girl, don't get high and mighty with me. I know it was you peeping in my bedroom window last night. You owe me thanks for giving you an education. Ha ha Ha ha ha." Tank laughed gruffly as he took the letter from Ami's hand and then closed the door in her face without warning.

For days after that incident Ami was furious with the arrogant and rude man. But she also couldn't help but think about what she'd seen. About his power, about his big thing - his cock - and about Tazia's ecstasy.

In the following days, Ami would make excuses to be outside Tank was coming home or leaving his house. For his part, Tank studiously ignored her. But Ami was not going to let that stop her. She started doing exercises in front of her house at the time she knew Tank was going to be coming home or leaving. After several days of exercising out front in her skimpiest outfits, Tank stopped his car in the driveway and looked at her.

"Little girl, you don't know what you're doing. You are playing with fire. You think you know what you want but I'm telling you, you are not ready."

"Well I think you're the one who's not ready, that is not ready if I was willing to let a washed-up old jock man do things to me." Amy giggled and stuck out her pink tongue.

As Tank frowned at her, Amy turned around to show him her perfect ass which were crammed into a pair of tiny shorts. She bent over and picked up her exercise mat and stayed in the bent over for several seconds and then wiggled her ass as she looked over her shoulder at an angry Tank.

"Goodbye Beast!" Amy gave her best dimpled smile as she walked away.

Amy kept up her teasing campaign for the next several weeks. She was overjoyed when another mis-delivered letter came. She ran up to his door wearing a thin mid-drift blouse that showed her deep cleavage. When he opened his front door, Tank was momentarily speechless when he saw Ami. He looked up and down at her tender young body and involuntarily licked his lips. God, did Tank want to tear into that little piece of ass. Ami smiled gleefully when she saw that his reaction.

"Another mis-delivered letter, but it says Tank not Beast."

"Hahaha" Tank laughed sarcastically.

He reached to snatch the latter letter out of Amy's hands hand but she pulled it away from him. Then she pretended to give it to him only to snatch it back.

"Wow, you're really slow, guess that's why you're not playing anymore." Ami smirked at him and laughed.

Suddenly he grabbed her thin wrist in his huge hand and pulled her towards him.

"You think I'm fucking around girl, you keep testing me and you gonna regret it."

Ami was startled to be grabbed, but was thrilled by the power of this man. Instead of pulling away, she fell into him and he grabbed her with both hands. She pressed her young body against him. With a thrill, she realized that she could feel him growing down below. She leaned against him for a few seconds and then pushed away from him and smiled triumphantly.

"I'll see you later Beast." Ami said as she walked away with an exaggerated sway of her hips.

For days afterwards, Ami replayed her encounter with Tank. Each time she would feel herself getting wet and would experimentally touch herself. But she never achieved the kind of ecstasy that she had seen that night between Tank and Tazia.

Amy wondered when she would get another chance to flirt with Tank and how she could move things further along. Her chance soon came at the annual neighborhood block party. When she arrived, she was excited to see that Tank was with Tazia. The woman was just as beautiful as she remembered. She was a little taller than Ami, but they had very similar small but curvy body types. When Tazia saw Amy staring at her she gave a sexy mischievous smile. Ami gave her a shy smile back.