Cutie and the Beast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ami kept watching Tank's and Tazia throughout the evening. She loved the size difference between the two of them. She would see Tazia looking up at Tank with complete devotion and something that felt like, she didn't know what word. Was it submission? They were playful with each in very physical way. Tank picked Tazia up like she was a feather and threw her over his shoulder at one point. Another time he grabbed her from behind and picked her up by the hips and spun her around for a nasty kiss.

When Tazia left the party, Ami knew it was her chance. She ran over to Tank who was playing Cornhole, the beanbag game, with some of the men in the neighborhood.

"Can I play." She gave a big cute smile.

The men who were playing all turned to stare at her. Ami was wearing a thin white T-shirt, which was tied up to expose her belly, and a pink miniskirt.

The men stumbled over themselves telling her she was welcome.

"I want to play on Tank's team he's a sports guy right so he's really good." She gave a dumb look in Tank's direction.

"Will you show me how to play Mr. Tank?" She put her small hand on his huge bicep and gave a little squeeze.

He looked back with annoyance.

Under his breath he whispered. "You're getting yourself into a game that's over your head. You don't know what you're doing and you've picked a partner that's way out of your league, featherweight."

Amy just giggled at him. As they played the game, she went out of her way to touch him, bump into him and turn on all of her charm. She made sure to bend over to pick up the beanbags so that he could see her firm young ass and thong underwear. Despite all of his tough talk, she could see that her nubile young body was flustering him. She even thought she could see some bulging going on in his pants. At one point, he caught her staring at his bulge.

Suddenly, Tank said that he was done playing. Amy didn't know what was going on until she noticed Tazia had returned. She saw them walk to the side of the party and engage in what looks like a heated conversation. More than once, both of them looked in her direction.

Tazia seem to be getting a little drunk as the night wore on. As Amy was sneaking a beer from the refreshments table, she suddenly realized Tazia was next to her.

"I see you looking at us baby girl and flirting with Tank. I heard you even peeped us a while back. God, what a night that was." Tazia gave a wicked dreamy smile.

Tazia paused with a wistful far away look in her eyes. Then she came back to reality.

"But don't be getting any ideas because you ain't ready. Little girl you need to be 20 men in before you you try him. But when you are, it'll change your world. Hah! Size matters, muscles matter and endurance matters. OK I said too much but I taught you the truth. Hehe."

Tazia gave Amy another mischievous smile and gave her a sharp smack on the ass. Amy was startled by the pain of the hit.

"Don't be afraid of the pain baby girl, there's a thin line between pain and pleasure. Tank may just teach you that."

As the party was dying down, Amy saw Tank's and Tazia leaving. Tazia was a little drunk and didn't seem want to leave. But, Tank just picked her up and threw her over his shoulders. Ami was struck by the way he was carrying her because her ass was sticking up from his shoulders and her body was hanging over Tank's chest. He was caring her and like she was a thing not a person. That excited Ami. She wanted to be the thing. She thought she saw Tazia reach her small hand down to Tank's crotch area and give something a big squeeze. Then Tazia looked over at her and give her a wink and a nasty smile.

Amy soon left the party and waited expectantly in her bedroom. She was not disappointed because after a few minutes she heard the amazing sounds coming from Tanks bedroom. The strange wet thudding sounds, the screams. If anything, They seemed to be louder than before, like Tank and Tazia knew they were playing to an audience.

"Yes take this pussy with that big fucking cock, pound my little pussy."

"Yeah you like that you little teasing bitch, you like being pounded til you almost blacked out. You like wearing tiny little clothes and frustrating me and now you got to pay the price.Yeah take it you little bitch, you little teasing bitch, Ami!" Tank yelled Ami's name, making sure that she would hear him.

Ami's pussy ached with desire as she heard the screams of pleasure coming from Tank's bedroom. Her excitement multiplied exponentially when she heard him call out her name. She was afraid but fascinated and knew that she had to find out what it was like to be with Tank.

A few nights later she had the most intense dream in which Tank had her in his bed and was plunging into her. When she awoke she realize that her panties were completely soaked. Her whole body seem to be tingling. She stripped off all of her clothes and looked at her beautiful taut body. She knew what she had to do to overcome his resistance. She had to act while she was still in the craziness of her passion. She snuck to the back door and left her house completely naked. She was so afraid that someone would see her that she started to shake. She wondered how many of the boys at her high school had imagined what she look like naked.

Before she lost her nerve, she ran up to Tank's front door and knocked. There was no response and she almost ran away but she knocked again louder and called out his name. A long minute went by as Amy stood there shivering with fear and excitement. Suddenly, Tank opened the front door. He saw in front of him the most beautiful nubile body he'd ever seen. Her breasts were huge and perky, her waist was tiny and her ass flared out in a perfect heart shape. His mouth watered as he look down to her pussy which had a little blond landing strip. He laughed to himself when he noticed that wetness was literally dripping from her young pussy.

For his part, Tank was shirtless and wearing a pair of tight shorts which barely concealed his rapidly hardening cock. Amy stared at him with amazement and lust.

"God dammit girl, you do not know what you're getting yourself into."

In one motion, Tank ripped off his shorts to reveal his massive cock. Amy stared at it in amazement and with more than a little fear. Amy started to doubt herself but then Tank grabbed her with one of his huge hands and pulled her into his home. She started to pull away but he just tightened his grip and she knew it was hopeless.

"I am going to hate myself for what I'm going to do to you but I'm gonna love how it feels."

As soon as they got inside, Tank picked Amy up under her arms and pulled her face up to has. She instinctively wrapped her legs around his waist. He started kissing her with his big lips and probing his strong tongue into her tiny sexy mouth.

"Oh fuck yeah, fuck yeah, yeah, this is some going to be some tight tasty fucking pussy. Damn you a tender piece Ami."

With that, he stuck one of his fingers up her pussy. She gave a yelp but soon began to enjoy the feeling of his large finger. She felt her pussy getting wetter and wetter. She was startled as she felt something hard sliding up the crack of her ass and she realized that it was his huge thing.

"OK little Miss here are the rules. I'm gonna fuck you at least three times tonight and I'm gonna fuck you any way I want. If you're going to complain about anything you can leave right now."

"Ok," Amy said in a small scared voice. "I won't complain, I want you to take me just like I heard you did with those girls. Ummm, you can force me if I try to stop you. I want you to dick me down like Tazia." Amy nervously giggled.

Amy shivered with fear and excitement when she told him to force her. She wanted to be taken and feel his full passion.

"Alright then we got what's called a covenant and you know you can't back out of a covenant."

"Yes, I won't back out." Ami said, as if she were in a dream.

"Well, all right then. Do you know how to suck a cock? Never mind just get on the floor and put that pretty little mouth on my dick."

His penis looked even more impressive right in front of Ami's face. Tentatively, she licked it and kissed it with her little tongue.

"Come on bitch you can do better than that. Get it all wet."

The penis tasted strange to her. It had a salty, spongy taste. But she felt her excitement growing as she put her little hands around it and started to lick it and suck it as best she could. She licked it all the way up and down the base. She looked up add him with shining blue eyes expectant of his praise. Suddenly she heard an exasperated angry sigh from Tank.

"Girl, you don't give head worth shit. I'm gonna make you pay for that and for all that bitch teasing you done."

Suddenly he picked her up and threw her face down over the arm of a lounge chair. He slapped his cock in between the firm cheeks of her tight young ass. He put his cockhead on her pussy and rubbed it around. Ami shivered with delight.

"How many times you've been fucked, little girl.

"Ummm, umm just one time by a guy from my high school. But it was nothing like what I heard you doing. It only lasted for a few seconds each time." Her voice quavered and her body was trembling.

"Oh shit, so you going from peewee to the major leagues. You've barely been fucked and now you want to be dicked down? Damn, this is going to be fun. I got a put this chair where I can see your face in that mirror."

As if he were lifting a feather, Tank picked up the chair with Ami still lying across the arm and brought it over to a full length mirror attached to the living room wall . Ami was shocked to look at herself and to see the huge black man with his enormous penis looming threateningly over her butt. She wanted to back out but she knew she had made a promise and that she had to go through with it. She also was shaking with the excitement about was going to come. But she just couldn't understand how his huge penis was going to enter her.

"Is it going to hurt much?" Amy whispered.

"What do you think you dumb little bitch? Just look at me and look at yourself and you can answer that question."

Ami looked at his rippling muscles, his huge arms and tree trunk legs. She realized that he must be a foot and a half taller than her and outweigh her by 100 or more pounds. She looked more closely at his penis and saw that it was longer than her forearm and wider too.

"Oh no, what have I done." A little tear trickled down her beautiful face.

"That's right, what have you done, you stuck up little tease. Good thing I got this all on video so you can't say it's rape."

Amy realized then that Tank has been recording everything on his cell phone. She saw him position the phone on a nearby table and saw that he intended to record their sex. She was too afraid to tell him no. In her innocence, she also thought she couldn't back out because he had recorded her agreement - the covenant thing.

"Oh my God look at that curvy little ass. I am going to love fucking that little ass. And look at your cute little scared face. Now when I start fucking you don't look down. I want you to keep looking in that mirror so I can see what's your face looks like while I am fucking the shit out of that little pussy."

Tank begin to slap his huge cock on her ass again. It was so big that it actually hurt Ami's butt cheek when he slammed down on her. But she felt herself getting wetter.

"OK little bitch little are you ready for the Beast?"

"No, ummmm yes." Amy answered weakly.

Tank began to run rub his big cockhead against her little pussy lips. He could barely stop himself from ramming the whole thing in at once but he knew he had to show a little bit of care to maximize his pleasure. Tentatively he pushed the head into her little blond pussy. Ami let out a loud cry of pain.

"Oh my god there's no way that thing will fit in me."

She started to try to push herself off the arm of the chair but Tank held her down.

"No you don't know little girl, you're not gonna leave Tank hard and blueballed."

With that, he held her down on the chair of the arm and pushed a little more of his cock into her pussy. It was so fucking tight and young. Amy could not believe the pain that she was experiencing. She pressed her face into the chair then felt Tank pulling on her hair.

"Don't baby girl, I want to see your face, I want to see the terror in that pretty little face as I force my big cock up your almost virgin pussy."

And then suddenly Ami felt a pain like she never known as Tank began to separate her pussy with his enormous dick.

"No no no please stop oh my god oh my god no no nooooooooooo." She cried.

"Shut up bitch, ain't but a few inches in you. Save your yelling for when the real fucking begins. I'm going slow but if you keep carrying on I'm just gonna jam the whole thing up inside you."

"No please, I'll be good, I'll be good, just go slow, please. It feels like there's a baseball bat inside me." Ami said between gasps of pain.

"OK, I'll go slow for now but at some point my pleasure is gonna win out over your pain." Tank laughed.

Tank looked down with pleasure at the sight of his big cock half buried in her tiny snatch. He noticed that her pussy lips seemed to be stretched to their fullest around his cock.He looked at her face in the mirror has he forced another few inches into her tight cunt. Ami's mouth was wide open and she was grunting as he pushed into her. Her eyes were wild with fear. As he pushed further into her young pussy he felt the his cockhead smash into her cervix.

"Oowwwwwww, ow, owwwwww. Something's happening inside me, it hurts, I can feel it in my guts. You've got to stop before you injure me" Ami pleaded.

"Shut up bitch, that's just me hitting into your cervix. Your cunt is too short. If you can relax, it will get bigger. If not, I'm going to have to pound it down and make it bigger myself."

"What, I don't understand, please explain it to me. I don't know how I can relax if it hurts so much."

"Alright then, it's more fun to pound it down. I love how it feels on the head of my cock when it slams a cervix."

Tank pulled a few inches of his cock out of Amy's pussy. He loved how her cunt lips were being pulled out of her by his cock. He then made a series of short violent thrusts slamming into her cervix. With each thrust, Amy let out a moan that sounded like a yowling cat.

"Oooowowowowoooooooooo."

Finally, Tank felt her cervix start to give away. Tears were streaming down Ami's beautiful face as she babbled incoherently. Tank laugh to himself because now he was finally going to get to fuck this little bitch the way he wanted to. He withdrew almost all of his cock and look down at Amy and met her eyes.

"Now your gonna get fucked, you going to know what it's like to be fucked, to submit to a powerful man."

With that he slammed his entire cock into the girl's cunt. She screamed and shuddered but it didn't matter to Tank he pulled it out again and slammed it in over and over in pounded into her pulling on her hair so we could look at her face as she absorbed each vicious thrust. Amy's pussy felt like it was on fire, she couldn't believe what was happening to her, that she was being used and degraded by this vicious man. Over and over she felt his huge cock plunging into her pussy. She felt like she was on the verge of passing out.

"Wham! Wham! Wham! Wham!"

He slammed into her and then suddenly something changed, the rhythm and the power of his fucking started to overwhelm her.

The noise began to change. Instead of "wham" it became "Wap wap wap, wap waaaap."

It was that sound she had heard coming from the bedroom. Ami realized her pussy was soaking wet. She felt a sickening but exciting feeling stirring in her belly, her aching pussy started to tingle. Suddenly, the passion over took her. Words started to come out of her mouth that she never said before.

"Yes pound this little pussy with your huge beautiful cock fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" Ami screamed as she came for the first time in her life.

Tank's became even more enraged with passion as he felt the little girl cum. He picked her up off of the chair by has her hips so that only her hands were just resting on the arm. He began to simultaneously pound into her a little pussy and pull her hips back onto his cock. Ami began to make gurgling moaning sounds that were unrecognizable as human. She was just an instrument for her his pleasure and she knew it but it was intoxicating to her. As he pounded into her, she felt his cock impossibly far up into her body. It felt like he was knocking the wind out of her with his huge cock She didn't know how she could survive it.

Tank's pounded away at Amy's cunt for what seemed like hours but was probably 30 minutes. Amy wavered in a state of ecstasy, pain and fear but she kept coming over and over again and encouraging Tank's to fuck her pussy as hard as he wanted.

''Alright baby girl I'm gonna cum so hard, I got so much cum. I want you to look up at me with those big blue eyes while I shoot all my cum into your mouth."

The thought disgusted Amy because she had never tasted cum but had heard how terrible it was. Tank pulled his cock out of her pussy and put the head in her tiny mouth. Amy tasted the nasty salty pre-come and it was just as sickening as she feared.

"Yeah bitch suck my head suck the head of my cock and I'm going to feed you a gallon of cum. Yeah bitch take it take it here it comes bitch yeah eat me eat my come bitch eat my come you nasty little whore."

Tank's shot a rope of come into the girls mouth and down her throat. Ami almost threw up at the horrible taste but it kept coming and coming and filling her. She gagged and let some of it run out of her mouth. But that just made Tank cum more as he saw her disgust.

"Yeah, eat my nasty cum."

Tank laughed as he shot his cum into her mouth for what seemed like a minute straight. The girl looked green with disgust. Ami tried to spit it out but Tank put his hand over her mouth.

"No, no baby girl you gonna swallow it all down."

With a shudder, Ami forced the come down her throat but realized that she could still taste it coating her tongue in the inside of her mouth. She also smelled its sickening mustiness.

Ami crumpled in a heap on the floor shaking with passion, confusion and fear. Her pussy hurt so badly but she also was almost sick with excitement. She lay there, stunned, for a few minutes. She was startled back to reality by Tank's gruff voice.

"OK that's number one, we only got two more fucking's to go before I'm done."

To her horror, Ami saw that Tank's cock was fully hard again.

"Maybe I'll give your pussy a rest and fuck you up the ass this time."

"No, no that's for whores, I would never do that." Ami cried.

But as she finished her sentence he picked her up threw on the arm of the chair, spit on her anus and started forcing his cock up her little asshole. He had just the head of his cock half in her and held it there. He leaned over to kiss her on the mouth as his cock throbbed at the entrance to her ass.

Tank whispered in the girls ear. "Oh damn this is even tighter than your pussy, god it going to be fun."

Tank kept the Beast at her anal entrance and stuck his tongue deep to Ami's mouth. He want to taste her fear and excitement as he buttfucked her. Ami started to kiss him back with passion. Tank felt her asshole relax slightly. That was his cue, he rammed the rest of his giant prick up the petite girl's asshole.

"Arrrrrgggggggggggh!" Ami screamed into his mouth, as the huge cock impaled her virgin butthole.

Ami felt like her anus was being pushed inside her body. The pain was searing. She felt suffocated by Tank's mouth on her's.

Tank was inflamed by her scream and then grunts of pain. He kept his mouth on her mouth as her forced his cock further up her ass. He felt her tears rolling down her face as he slowly thrusted in and out of her tiny asshole. Then he felt something change in the girl. She started to pant into his mouth and mumble incoherently. Her fear was becoming passion. Tank took his mouth off of Ami's.