Cutie and the Beast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, you fucking bastard, use my little asshole. It's yours, my ass is yours, Beast!"

Tank pounded into the girl's tight butt for another ten minutes. He buttfucked her so savagely that the legs of the chair broke. Tank picked the girl up off of the broken chair and, with his cock buried to the hilt, carried her to his bedroom. He pushed her so that she was prone face down on his bed and rammed his dick into her so hard that the bed bucked wildly and the headboard slammed into the wall.

Ami was cock drunk and drifted in a dreamy state as Tank sodimized her. Finally she felt him speed up and he slammed his whole body into hers as he tightly grabbed her wrists over her head. She was completely in his control. Suddenly, she heard him let out an animal growl and felt a torrent of cum shoot inside her bowels.

"Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Take it in your ass bitch, I'm filling you with my cum."

Tank collapsed on top of Ami with his cock all the way up her ass. He held her like that, trapped, for several minutes until his cock softened and slipped out of her asshole. When he took it out, a river of cum spewed out of her anus.

The rest of the night was a dreamy blur of pain and excitement for Ami. After Tank fucked her the third time he looked at Ami with satisfaction.

"Damn, you a a mess girl!" Tank laughed.

Ami had a just-fucked look times 100. Her hair was disheveled, dried cum was on the corner of her mouth and on her lips. Her face was flushed and there was cum dripping from her pussy and asshole. She stood up gingerly, feeling the soreness between her legs. It was his if she could still feel him inside her, spreading her open. She took a few tentative wide-legged steps and gave a yelp of pain.

Tank's laughed again. "Damn, that was fun girl. You've been Beast-fucked and I don't think you're going to forget it for a long time. Now get on back to your house I'm tired, you drained me."

Tank's grabbed Ami by her arm and dragged her to his front door. Ami was stunned by his rudeness. She had given herself to him and he had taken her with all his force and now he was just throwing her out.

"You're a bastard. How can you do this to me and act that way? Please! Why don't we go to your bed and cuddle or at least watch some TV." She pleaded.

"No, baby girl, you not understanding what this is. You're a horny young slut who I used for a while and now we're done."

'At least give me something to cover up with." Ami softly requested.

Tank's laughed for a third time. "Little bitch, you can go home wearing what you came with, plus some of my come. You can leave now or I will assfuck you again."

Ami was intrigued, momentarily, by Tank's proposal. Being fucked up the ass hurt her, but it also felt exciting and nasty and in the end she love the feeling of him cumming inside her butt. But, she was worried about what it would do to her anus if he assfucked her again so quickly.

"OK, OK I'll leave, asshole." Ami said as she tried, unsuccessfully, to stifle her tears

Ami started to slowly walk to the front door. She was softly crying as she walked.

"Come on I ain't got all day." Tank said and he grabbed her and started pulling her to the door.

When they got to the front door Ami turned expectantly to Tank. She waited for him to kiss her or hug her. Then she melted when she felt his strong hands touch her shoulders. Tank grabbed her by the shoulders but instead of pulling her in to him, he twirled her around and shoved her out the door. Amy sobbed softly to herself as she stood naked at his front door. She kept hoping that he would hear her and invite her back in, but after several minutes she realize that was not going to happen.

As she limped away from Tank's house, Ami had to laugh to herself. She was walking just like Tazia. More importantly, she had been fucked like a real woman gets fucked. She now knew what real ecstasy was and craved more of it.

Ami was angry at Tank for discarding her at end of the night. For his part, Tank made no move to contact her or even acknowledge her. But, she couldn't stop thinking about him. In her mind, she replayed over and over the events of that evening. She would imagine Tanks huge cock pounding into her, she could still taste his nasty come in her mouth, and for weeks afterward her little pussy and ass were sore from the fucking he had given her. But, she could not stop herself from returning weeks later for what would become years of submission to his sexual power.

Ami even forgave Tank when she learned that he had uploaded the video of their encounter online. He entiled the video "Cutie and the Beast." Ami felt a weird sort of pride that the video had been viewed over 30 million times and she loved the way people looked at her when they recognized. But, when a guy her would get too persistent with his attention, she would quickly put them in his place.

Ami would smile sweetly and ask "Are you a boy or a beast?"

Usually that would shut them up. But a few times, she would be pleasantly surprised. Those are stories for another day.