Cutty Ch. 11

Story Info
Rebecca.
6.5k words
4.48
15.1k
6

Part 11 of the 38 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bokkey
Bokkey
174 Followers

Rebecca

Donna woke up when cold water was thrown in her face.

"What...?"

"You passed out, you little lesbian slut." Ms. Brendan said with a smile, while holding the empty glass. "Go and sit on the couch while they clean up the place."

The half naked Donna scrambled up and went to sit on the couch as instructed. Her head was momentarily clear, but she felt the next wave of drunkenness coming up.

"Well Cutty..." Ms. Brendan said, "and this is only the beginning for you. Put your clothes back on my sweet bitch."

Donna was glad to put her clothing back on, although she was more worried about passing out again than being naked. Clumsy she dressed herself as two topless ladies quickly cleaned the area, preparing it for the next dance.

"Focus, Cutty!" Ms. Brendan said as she saw Donna falling asleep again.

SMACK. She hit Donna on her cheek with her right hand and grabbed her jaw with her left.

"Look at me, you little drunk piggy!"

Donna tried to comply and fight the alcohol, but she lost the battle.

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK. Ms. Brendan hit her hard on both her cheeks, still holding her face up as she squeezed Donna's jaw.

"Get me more water please," she ordered to the waitress picking up the last empty glasses. "Cutty, get yourself together!"

Donna tried, but she was quite lost. She hadn't been drinking this much since her student years, and actually the last years she barely drank. Raising her daughters kept her from it. Her mind went blank.

When she woke up again Ms. Brendan held a large glass of water in front of her. She was dripping wet.

"What?..." she looked around and saw vaguely where she was. The whole room was spinning.

"She's pretty drunk." Ms. Brendan said, as she smiled.

"To whom is she talking?" Donna wondered as she tried to focus.

"I'm drunk... Too much margarita's..." she mumbled, hoping someone would help her.

"Nah, Cutty, you just need to be strong. Drink this."

The glass of water waved in front of her. She grabbed it with both hands and gulped down the water.

"Let me take care of her, I have her back in no time Ms. Brendan." somebody said.

"Who??" Donna tried to see who was with them right now, it wasn't Trinity.

"Ok, you do that, I'll just wait here."

"Come, Cutty." The voice instructed.

With her mind still floating in and out of consciousness, and the room spinning like crazy, Donna wanted to follow up on the instruction, but couldn't by herself. She felt a hand grabbing hers, and she automatically lifted up.

"Good, just follow me," she heard, and she was out of it again.

-

"Ok, throw up, that's good, Cutty..." the voice said.

Donna came back to the living and found herself holding a sink in a brightly lit toilet. She was throwing up.

"Another time, get that stomach empty, and drink this water."

She gladly accepted the water after another burst, and gulped it down.

This repeated itself for ever it seemed to Donna, but finally she became clear again.

She was sitting down on the floor, completely wet, and feeling miserable. She looked up.

In front of her, smiling down was Rebecca Fowler, the second stripper.

"Finally back in the world, Cutty?"

She nodded.

"You are a mess, you stink and your clothes are wet and dirty. I'll take you to my dressing room to clean you up and give you some new clothes. We must have something your size."

She was lifted and pushed out of the toilet, into a small corridor.

"This door" and she was pushed into a small room a few feet further. Donna became clearer with the minute. She looked around, "The room is not spinning anymore..."

Rebecca walked passed her in the room into a small private walk in closet, giving Donna time to recuperate on her own.

The room had just a bed and a dressing table with a large mirror. Standard, just as you would see in movies, with those round bright light bulbs around it. Everywhere clothing was hanging around. All flimsy dresses, high heeled shoes, thongs. A large collection of make up bottles and brushes, mascara, were on the dressing table.

What caught her eye was a wall with pictures, somewhat like the wall in the corridor of Ms. Brendan, yet these seemed to be pictures of one women only, in various poses, and various clothing.

"Here, go in there and brush your teeth with this, strip and have a quick shower."

Donna wanted to object, but was silenced quickly.

"You do as I tell you to. Don't mess with me now, I don't have the time."

Donna meekly went into the small toilet room with the toothbrush, and stripped completely. She was too exhausted to fight this women right now, and her clothes were dirty anyway. She brushed her teeth several times, to get rid of the vomit taste, and took a short much needed shower.

When she came out of the small bathroom she was completely naked, and held her dirty clothes and shoes in her hand. Her mouth felt clean again, and the shower had helped clearing her mind.

"Throw them in that basket, the cleaning lady will take care of them. You can pick them up next week or so." Rebecca told her. "Now come here and sit."

Donna sat down as instructed in front of the dressing table. Rebecca looked at her, rubbed her naked skin, shoulders, and went through her wet hair, as if to get a good feel of her.

"Ok, you just sit still as I fix you up. I laid out some new clothing for you which I think will fit you just right. And when you're dressed we go back again. Ok, Cutty?"

Donna looked at Rebecca through the mirror and nodded. She looked at herself and saw the mess she was in. Her make up completely ruined, her hair wet, and she was still a bit shaky. She looked at Rebecca while she started with her. She was curious what was going on with this lady from her neighborhood.

Rebecca was dressed in her red slutty outfit. It consisted of red shiny plateau shoes, "How can she walk in those shoes?", red stockings, fine mazed fishnet stocking, as Donna noticed now she saw them close up, a red jeans cut obscenely short, almost showing her pussy lips, of course shaven bold, and showing way too much ass.

"She has a tattoo above her ass crack too," Donna noticed as Rebecca turned to pick up some stuff from the bed. The tattoo was a black arrow like symbol, pointing down towards her ass split.

"She has a beautiful figure," Donna noticed as she looked at her waist, with its flat trained belly. "How old would she be? 40, 45? She looks like a 35, amazing."

"Hold still Cutty, okay?" Rebecca said as she sat on Donna's lap to do her face. She had just finished with her hair.

"Ok, Rebecca." Donna replied. She enjoyed the moments to herself. It made her come at ease.

"Don't call me Rebecca, call me red pussycat. It's my stage name. Nobody here calls me Rebecca."

"Ok... red pussycat," Donna said somewhat uncomfortable.

"Figures, she is now at 'work' obviously," Donna explained it to herself. Having Rebecca's face so close to hers made it easy for Donna to observe her more closely.

Rebecca's face was made up with beige rouge, her eyebrows where shaved off completely, and instead she had painted fake ones. Higher, thus enlarging the appearance of her large eyes. Her big dark-brown eyes were beautiful. Feisty. Light Red eye shadow above her eyes made them come out even better. "She could drive man nuts with those seducing eyes," Donna thought. "And she probably does very often."

She had a small sharp nose. Her cheeks were round, giving her face a round appearance. The mascara hid the wrinkles from her age perfectly. Her face alone already looked like one of a twenty-something girl. Her lips were thick and she had a very bright, whorish red lipstick on them. Given her overall light color of her face it made her lips and eyes come out very sharp, forceful, hot.

Donna looked at Rebecca's black hair, cut in a short bob, just halfway her ears. "Probably to make her look younger." It was also very similar to her own haircut.

It left her slender neck clearly visible. Usually you could see the real age from a woman by her neck, but hers was still fine. She was wearing large, looped earrings in her ear, two in each. The large hoops almost touched her shoulders. And, as far as Donna could see, she had her ear pierced several times more, all the way up. Several small silver studs were in her ear, glittering in the light, and going up underneath her bob.

When Donna looked down, she noticed other peculiar piercings. At first Rebecca's belly button caught her eye. It was also silver like the studs in her ear, but had a glittering chain with diamante like stones attached to it. It was short, about 1 inch long, and dangled freely on top of her belly.

But what amazed Donna more was when she looked up at Rebecca's breast, and saw clearly studs going through each nipple. Her lace bra was see-through and practically none existent when you were this close, clearly showing the piercings. The studs were rather large, and they made it appear as if she had three nipples on each breast, on large in the middle, and two smaller ones to the left and the right. They were silver too, like all her jewelry.

Her breasts were a good 36 D, and fake. Through the dress Donna couldn't make out how they were enlarged, but from the positioning of the nipples, straight forward, and the overall fullness of the breasts it was obvious she had them done. Her nipples were rather large, that is, the base, the areola, was a good two inches wide. The nipples themselves were probably enlarged by the piercings, as they aggressively poked through the fabric of the bra, making it look like she was constantly aroused.

Donna looked at the woman sitting on her lap, and tried to figure out what she would be thinking. "This used to be a normal housewife just like me... Look at her now, a stripper in a shady club in another town, pierced, with enlarged breasts..."

Rebecca ignored Donna's stares and was completely focused on fixing her face.

Donna saw herself transform in the mirror. Her face was cleaned quickly, and new mascara was applied. A bit darker than she used herself. Her eyebrows were darkened, and she got light pink eye shadow, applied in such a way that her large hazel brown eyes had a very innocent look. Her nose was a bit lightened to make it look even sharper than it already was, and her thin lips were colored a wet glittering pink.

Her wet hair had been pushed backwards with styling gel. As her hair was already short this was done with such an abundance of gel that her normal brown hair now had a dark almost black appearance.

Rebecca didn't stop with her face, but expertly applied also some lipstick to her nipples, and its base. She finished it with spraying some cheap cologne with glitter on her upper body.

"That should do it" Rebecca said as she lifted herself up from Donna "Now put those clothes on and we go."

Donna took a few seconds to look at her new self. Especially the coloring of her nipples had embarrassed her. But she hadn't dare to object, and it was done in a blink of an eye.

Donna went to sit on the bed to put on the selected clothing.

From where she was sitting, she could see the wall with the pictures she wondered about previously. Now she saw all the pictures were of a young lady, looking a lot like Rebecca. Yet they were also porn pictures. It showed a blond, or better a blond dyed girl, as the hair color was a bit unnatural, in various clothing and stages of undressing. One set of pictures showed her in white stockings, and a white corset, white high black shoes. She posed in front of a white bed, legs spread, from the front, from behind, one leg on the bed. And as the picture set progressed she undressed item by item. It started with her showing her pussy by pulling aside her panty looking straight into the camera. In the next her corset was opened, removed, showing her young full breasts, with the nipples erect. In all the pictures she posed seductively, molded her breasts, offering them to the viewer. In the next pictures of the set she removed her panty, and she posed with just her stockings and high heels. Her hand holding her partly shaved pussy open, grabbing her own ass, bending over giving a clear view of her ass crack with its little hole, often looking straight into the camera. In the last pictures of each set she was always posing completely naked. The photographer really made sure her intimate parts were clearly visible in all the pictures, and that she even held them open for the camera.

The same type of set was made in different clothings. Donna noticed the young lady never put on a real smile, but did look directly into the camera, she did participate willingly, or better, knowingly. A few close ups showed her beautiful young innocent face. Blond hair, soft pink lips, white skin. Her make up in the pictures was not overdone. The photographer obviously wanted her to still look like herself. And she herself really looked innocent, and beautiful. Not like someone you would expect to pose for these kind of pictures. It had the appearance of one big humiliating act, which the poor girl just went through with her mind set to zero.

"My daughter Beccy," Rebecca said as she saw Donna look at the wall. "Remember her? She was a friend of Julie."

Donna was startled as she understood Rebecca knew her. She had recognized her.

"Don't look so surprised, 'Cutty'," Rebecca smiled arrogantly. "If you can recognize me like I am today, I sure as hell can recognize you in your 'new' look."

She leaned against the dressing table. "Tell me, what made you come here and do what you did with Trinity? You used to be so prim and proper with your friends and all?" she asked sarcastically.

Donna just blushed. She recalled how the neighborhood avoided Rebecca's family when word got out about their problems. Even though nobody really knew what exactly was going on.

"Don't get shy on me now, we'll lapdance in about 5 minutes. You'll be seeing me naked all over you, and you will most likely get off again. If we can be that intimate, you can tell me what made you turn into this horny lesbian?"

Donna blushed, but felt she had to answer something, but not the truth "I'm in a big mess already, the last thing I want is a whore knowing about this blackmail too, especially one who knows where I live..."

"It just kind of happened, I'll see where it goes" she answered.

"Kind of happened..." Rebecca repeated "Nice polite answer. But you're in for a rollercoaster ride with Ms. Brendan, girl. Better get ready, else you'll never know what just might 'kind of happen'."

Donna wanted to steer the conversation away from her situation. She didn't want to think about her own future right now.

"Those pictures...What..." she bluntly asked. "If she's up front, I can be too" Donna reasoned.

"Nosy, aren't we?" Rebecca said as she stood up and stood beside Donna looking at the wall with pictures.

"Becca, we decided together, will become a pornstar. And these are her latest auditioning pictures," Rebecca told Donna. "She has pro's taking pictures of her, and sends them to several agencies. She always sends me copies too, and I stick them to this wall, as told to. I comment her in return on how she should improve. I do my share to make sure she succeeds."

"Like these first ones, you see her just not stretching enough. In the later sets she does that stretch much better, showing her pussy and asshole much clearer. It looks a lot hotter."

"Well we'll see if she gets through, I hope so. I think she would be much better off."

Donna looked amazed at Rebecca. "How can she do this, just let her daughter do this?"

"Let's go, Cutty," Rebecca said after a moment of awkward silence in which she had intently stared at the wall.

Donna was glad to leave the small room with its 'shrine'. Something just was not right at all in there.

-

They walked into the secluded area were Ms. Brendan was sitting just as a young naked girl left. Inside Ms. Brendan welcomed them, looking very happy. Donna could only guess why.

"And how are you feeling Cutty?" she informed.

"Better, Ms. Brendan, much better."

"Good work, red pussycat, good work"

"Always pleased to please you, Ms. Brendan." Rebecca smiled back.

"Well Cutty, ready for part two? This time with your old neighbor?" Ms. Brendan said, reminding Donna she knew the stripper.

"Let's all first relax, get into the mood again," Rebecca said, as she turned on some soft playing music. "Let's call it lesbian foreplay, setting the mood."

"Drinks?" Ms. Brendan asked.

"Champagne, Ms. Brendan," Rebecca answered.

"No thanks, Ms. Brendan," Donna tried.

"You must drink something, I'll order an amaretto for you. That's light and sweet."

"It is best to immediately drink something now, takes the last part of the bad feeling you have away," Rebecca agreed.

Donna knew it was hopeless to object. "Damn!" she just thought. "Just now I'm back in control."

"You've talked?" Ms. Brendan informed.

"Not much, Ms. Brendan, she was out most of the time," Rebecca said.

"Well you tell her why you like your job, and then Cutty can explain why she's with me."

Donna looked at Ms. Brendan and knew she wanted to see her explain herself to this stripper.

"Who starts? You, Red Pussycat?"

"Ok. Ms. Brendan," Rebecca said coolly. She positioned herself in front of the two ladies on the small stage.

"Well, what's there not to like about this job?" Rebecca asked rhetorically. "I like sex, I like it a lot, I'm proud of my body, I love my body!" she stood up and turned around, showing them her curves. "Combine that with a healthy dose of exhibitionism, and you end up a stripper. Every night I get to tease men and women, seduce them, and get paid for it too. For me it is second nature, it is something all women do, more or less. " She looked at Donna, "Don't you seduce men or women every now and then?" she asked.

"Well, sometimes..." Donna answered reluctantly.

"You see, we all seduce, manipulate. Here we're just very honest about it, and get as a reward for our honesty money, lots of money." She bent her body over Donna, showing her again close-up her upper body and face. Again, Donna just had to look at the obscene piercings in her nipples.

Their eyes locked as Rebecca continued, "As red pussycat I play out all my deepest, darkest sexual fantasies, and people come here to participate in them." Rebecca leaned down with her arms stretched holding the couch, face to face with Donna. Her eyes still locked with

Donna's, but now only inches apart, her right knee on the couch to the left of Donna. She forced Donna to lean back into the soft couch.

"Tell me, do you have a dark fantasy, Ms. Housewife?"

"No, no..." Donna answered meekly

"Are you sure, Cutty?" she moved her left index finger with its long red nail alongside the body of Donna, showing her the sexual power she had over her. Donna shivered as the nail followed its path up to her right arm, making a short sidestep over part of her breast, but staying clear from her nipple. When it reached her right arm, Rebecca stopped. Smiling she slowly retreated.

"I've been here now for two, three years, and have become a very, very professional dancer. I even give lessons to the other dancers, show them the tricks. What works, what does not, how to read the crowd, etcetera." Rebecca made a perfect turn around the pole to proof her point, "It brings in almost as much money as my dancing. Hell, I'm making more than I got from my ex-husband."

"So that's my story in a nutshell," Rebecca bend through her knees on the podium, facing Donna. "Now tell me your story, what do you like about lesbian sex?" Rebecca bluntly asked.

Donna fixed her posture as she blushed thinking what to say.

"Well..." she started. "I see it kind of like an ..." her mind was racing. "Kind of like blackmail!" she wanted to scream. "Like an adventure," she said.

Bokkey
Bokkey
174 Followers
12