All Comments on 'Cutty Ch. 11'

by Bokkey

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Seriously you already told us the end of the story.

Okay, we get it. This woman loves to destroy peoples lives because she is an empty shell of a human being. She will have Cutty go work at her husbands company so she can be the company slut and destroy him and their daughter. We get it. moving on.

pip46pip46about 5 years ago
More

Please keep this story going, I want to know what she tells her husband and daughters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Please carry on

I really admire this story since you published it at BDSM library because you focused on her emotions and feelings not just sex so please carry on after 46chapter you stop there at this chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
forced fetish

Please continue forced fetish too. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great, so she’s going to destroy another family

And convince another housewife that she’s a stripper. And if I heard a woman orgasming over the phone, I wouldn’t assume it was a club. How stupid do you think we are?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I was kind of enjoying this as disturbing as it is but the whole thing with Rebecca's daughter and the heavily implied statutory rape there brings back memories of an old partner. Fortunately they wheren't anywhere near this scary, however using a combination of drugs sometimes given to me while sleeping without my knowledge and constant calculated manipulation he got me to help him rape a friend of mine.

By the end he was raping me while asking if I'd do pedophile shit with him, I've seen some shit as well, pimping out a 17 year old after getting them hooked on drugs and severely abusing them (dont even want to know what those marks where) is the kind of goof move that can get's you murdered even in a meth infested shithole and thank goodness for that as it's the only reason I ever saw that friend again.

At a certain point a person is such a safety risk you just gotta do what you gotta do and personally as fucked up and brainwashed as I'd be at that point myself I'd just murder her goof ass out of fear of her doing the same to my daughters. I can respect how your portraying a monster like this in a way that isn't sugarcoated, however at a certain point your just writing something only a someone with a need for some SERIOUS therapy could enjoy. And this coming is from someone who unashamedly enjoys consentual nonconsent, age play (slight shame there), watersports, being choked, being manhaddled in public, along with a serious case of mommy issues and seemingly a direct connection between my amygdala and my pleasure centers from all the trauma and conditiniong I've experienced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
To Anon of 05/29/19

I agree entirely about how fucked up this story is, I haven’t read anything of this story aside from chapter 1 and I skimmed another of the chapters on the other website. The story spirals down and includes her children. Reading that was enough to bring the nightmares back, so now I’m stuck trying to avoid sleep.

I was sexually abused as a kid and blackmailed to keep quiet about it, all of the usual cliches that now as an adult I can see it for what it was, but when you’re a kid you don’t understand, you believe the adult authority figure because you’re supposed to believe them.

“If you tell then they’ll take you away and put you in a home” or “if you tell then your mum will be on her own“ or “if you tell everyone will say you’re a bad girl and nobody will love you” and of course the ultimate cliche “if you tell nobody will believe you”.

I left home as soon as humanly possible.

Vanilla folks won’t understand but it was trying BDSM with my second husband, that was a massive factor in healing. It never goes away though. As far as this shitty blackmail goes as per my comment on Ch. 1 I’d rather be homeless, penniless or dead than comply. I’m sure you can probably guess I don’t respond well to stories where the evil person wins. Still searching for the golden unicorn blackmail story where the blackmailer gets absolutely everything they deserve.

Consensual Non Consent stories are erotic because it’s roleplaying, this story isn’t erotic in the least. I don’t understand how destroying someone can be considered as erotic. Yet again I wish there was a way to be able to rate a story lower than 1 star because not leaving a rating doesn’t help.

Tess (UK)

johsunjohsunover 4 years ago
It's getting really intense

And not in a good way. OK, yes, the erotic parts are erotic - if you force yourself to forget that Donna is being blackmailed. If you force yourself to forget that she is trying to protect her husband and her children.

I wonder if Rebecca was in the clutches of Ms Brendan and that's what caused her divorce and downfall. She obviously knew Ms Brendan and warned Donna at some point. I think.

Hot story on the surface. I've never read a Lesbian story that had such outwardly hot scenes as this. Again, if you force yourself to forget the blackmail. But it is FICTION and not real.

Again spelling etc problems. "And just imagine, I learned her this only this morning!" That sounds like some Redneck Cracker. "I learned her" LOL. How about a rich sophisticated woman saying "I taught her".

Also 'Passed.' She got her tongue 'passed' the panties. 'Passed' is moving something from somewhere to somewhere else. Or moving past something. "I passed the slower car on the interstate." or "The quarterback passed the ball to the wide receiver." As for getting your tongue around the panties, how about "She got her tongue PAST the gusset of the panties."

PAST. not PASSED.

Just one of many that upset the rhythm of this story.

Sorry, I'm old enough that even in Science classes spelling would count against you from grade School on through University. Heck even in business communications you could lose credit and get sidelined from promotions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I am sure Robert is guessing what is really happening

How Donna is going to explain anything to Robert is something that we have to keep reading to find out. Donna is so screwed now that I would not understand how Robert will not react badly to the phone call he just got. He knows it is Ms. Brendan and knows a little of how powerful she is. Like some others, I am hoping that Donna will come out of this whole sordid affair without losing Robert and her daughters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous