Cutty Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's quite new to me, and I have never been to a strip club before, not like this..." she continued. "Trinity knows this already, so telling this is nothing new." she reasoned.

"With 'like this' I mean, seriously, with female strippers lap dancing and all..."

"Do you enjoy it?" Rebecca asked.

"I...I don't know, it is all new..."

"But you masturbated looking at Trinity dancing, you orgasmed watching her, didn't you?" Rebecca smiled at Donna.

"Ok, yes, but..." Donna wanted to defend herself.

"No buts, you enjoyed it, you masturbated, you liked her breasts, liked her pussy, you wanted to have sex with her all the way, and you came," Rebecca informed the shy Donna. "Your current act is just ridiculous. Be open, we won't tell."

Ms. Brendan agreed by shaking her head in confirmation, and Donna knew this was an instruction to stop her efforts to stall.

Donna hung her head in defeat, "I have to pretend I like this situation, I have to" she told herself.

"That's true, it is just difficult for me to be open about these new feelings. I did had a very good and long orgasm," she agreed.

"That is true," Donna thought. "One of the most memorable ones in her life!"

"And Trinity was beautiful, and very good, very sexy. I was truly aroused by her female body," Donna opened up. "I really never imagined I could have these feelings, emotions, do these things. It is so out of my own world."

"What would your husband say?" Rebecca asked.

"Robert..." the word flopped out of Donna's mouth before she knew it.

"Oh Robert," she thought. "If you only knew of the mess I'm in right now..."

"...would obviously die if he knew. He thinks I'm just having a weekend off and do some shopping with Ms. Brendan, and some dining, but not this."

"And your daughters? Julie?" Rebecca kept on hitting on her open soul.

"They...they would be devastated," Donna said honestly. "I don't think they would understand, given they are both in their puberty, and see me as their role model."

Her mind was in panic as she realized just how true this was. "It would totally destroy my marriage, my family!"

"Well, best to keep it secret from them, at least for now," Rebecca smiled sarcastically at Donna.

"We will," Ms. Brendan ensured, smiling at Donna, stroking her hair lovingly. "Kiss me"

Donna leaned over and gave Ms. Brendan a long kiss, knowing she could not refuse. The kiss was followed by another one, and she found herself being forced once again to make out with Ms. Brendan, this time in front of Rebecca, or 'Red Pussycat'.

"Take off your panty, you know I don't want you to wear panties this weekend," Ms. Brendan whispered. "And start masturbating."

Embarrassed Donna removed her panty, the one she just got from Rebecca. She kissed Ms. Brendan and started to masturbate.

"Wet yourself as taught," Ms. Brendan instructed into her ear, while letting her tongue caress the shell.

Donna slowly brought her fingers to her mouth and wet them. She then spit on them gently, more like smearing her spit on them, coating her fingers, and brought it down to her pussy. It helped lubricate the lips, and her fingers could now gently do their work on her clit and inside her vagina.

"She's good at it," Rebecca remarked.

"And just imagine, I learned her this only this morning!" Ms. Brendan informed Rebecca. "Oh, Cutty is behaving very well, she'll be just fine."

Sensual music started to play once again as Donna was masturbating herself gently. The deep loud beat even made the cough vibrate. Rebecca stood up and started to sway on the stage.

Drinks were brought in and Donna was humiliated again as she saw the patronizing look of the waitress. But she kept on masturbating as instructed, and her pussy reacted.

"So, your pussy is waking up I see," Ms. Brendan whispered, and she kissed Donna on her mouth, while her hand moved under her blouse and cupped Donna's breast, gently caressing its nipple. Ms. Brendan started to kiss her neck.

"Watch Rebecca perform, enjoy her show... I'll enjoy you," Ms. Brendan said, and went on kissing her, licking her neck, gently biting it.

Her left hand kept on rubbing her breast, while her right hand went around her head and touch Donna's ear, and hair.

"Oh fuck, she's good!" Donna thought as she felt herself responding, getting hot. Her masturbating, and the actions of Ms. Brendan, combined with the music and Rebecca dancing sensual "It is so surreal, but so much a turn on!" Donna was surprised she could be so easily stimulated by women.

They kept at it for the longest time, in which Donna was told to drink her glass, as the heat went up.

Rebecca walked off stage, placed Donna's empty glass on a table next to them, and moved in on the two kissing women. Donna by now started to breath heavily, and Ms. Brendan moaned encouragingly.

Gently, Rebecca peeled of Donna's blouse, and even more gently touched her nipples, the ones she had decorated with lipstick. She went down and removed the skirt Donna was wearing. It had a side opening, so it went off easy, without Donna having to move her body too much.

"The clothing was made to be taken off easily," Donna understood, as she now found herself completely naked. "And I am hot, hot, hot, and out of my mind to let this happen!! I must be drunk, I must be crazy!"

These thoughts melted away by the two women feeling her up, lifting her into a next level of arousal. She just let go. She had to, she had to enjoy this.

Rebecca slowly lifted her arms and laid them over the top of the couch. She picked up a couple of handcuffs from behind her back. They dangled a moment before Donna's face, before Rebecca locked her arms in them. The cold material momentarily woke Donna up from her trance, but it was too late. The cuffs had secured her arms to a pole at the back of the couch.

"Don't fight her, Cutty," Ms. Brendan instructed, keeping Donna from reacting violently. Instead Donna moaned in dread.

Ms. Brendan's hand moved down to her pussy and took over from the cuffed hands.

"Fear has the same effect on nipples as arousal, or cold," Rebecca remarked softly as she smiled at Donna. Donna glanced down at her breasts, and saw her nipples indeed poking out. Rebecca then played with her nail over the face of Donna, following its contours, her small sharp nose, her cheeks, her sharp cheekbones, around her large hazel-brown eyes.

Ms. Brendan meanwhile licked her breast, her nipple, which stood out in full erection.

Donna was again aroused as never before. The two ladies were hitting all the right buttons. Rebecca scraping gently over her face and neck, Ms. Brendan feeling up her breasts, and her clit. She was indeed an expert as she had said.

"What is a housewife doing locked in a strip club, lap dancing with a female stripper? What will her husband think? Or her children?" Rebecca said, humiliating Donna.

In her current arousal state Donna didn't want to be teased, didn't want to be reminded of her husband, her children, but it somehow aroused her even more.

"And she listens to the name Cutty because of a cut she has in her pussy." A nail of Rebecca scraped softly over the scar at her pussy, shortly joining the hand of Ms. Brendan over there. Donna bucked wildly with her legs. It was almost too much for her.

Rebecca stepped back and knelt down. Within seconds Donna's legs were lock by their ankles into some sort of cuffs too.

"And spread..." Rebecca pronounced as she pushed a button and Donna's legs were forced to spread. Better said, they were pushed aside with a strong force.

She found herself bound on a couch in a strip club. And she didn't mind! Ms. Brendan was getting her higher and higher. Rebecca participated equally as her red nails touched, pinched Donna's nipples.

Ms. Brendan sat back as Rebecca sat on the lap of Donna, who was helpless to do anything about it.

"Look at the slut," Ms. Brendan smiled. "wet and horny for a stripper" her fingers roughly entered Donna's pussy once again, coating them with the abundance of juices flowing down there.

"Lick them clean," she just said as she held the three slimy fingers in front of Donna's mouth. Donna just did what she said. She wanted to come so badly!

Rebecca took off her jacket and bra. To Donna's admiration she did so precisely on the beat of the music, which vibration continuously tickled Donna's sensitive area's too. Every part of her body was aroused and sensitive by now.

The large breasts of Rebecca with the nipples and their piercing gently were rubbed against hers, upwards to her face. Donna eagerly licked them when they reached, pleasing Rebecca eagerly in the hope she would let her come quickly.

"Oh fuck, fuck me, fuck me, " she said as she felt another pair of fingers move into her pussy, moving in and out and around on the beat.

Donna's tied hands grabbed the pole tightly as she felt she was coming "Fuck me, fuck me, please," she whispered. At the same time she felt humiliated as she felt she betrayed her family again; but it just aroused her more. The betrayal of her virtues turned out to be a very strong aphrodisiac.

"The mother wants to copulate with the stripper? She feels like a real bitch in heat?" Rebecca whispered into her ear, while fingering

Donna's wet pussy "What example is she setting for her kids? What whorish behavior gets her off?"

"Yes, please, no, I..." Donna just bucked against the fingers. Rebecca stopped and let her lick her fingers clean once again.

"Suck your own slime, little bitch," she said sarcastically, but also softly, sexy. "And wet the fingers again, as they are going to pleasure you again."

Donna wriggled about, trying to get relief, raising her own voice a bit louder every second.

"Yes, just fuck me, make me come, please?"

The sensual rubbing of Rebecca's pierced breast, her expert fondling of her clit, Donna's sucking her own fingers, it went on for ages it seemed to Donna. Rebecca waskeeping her aroused to the brink of an orgasm for the longest time.

Ms. Brendan now moved in closer to the scene. She grabbed the face of Donna and forced her to look at her. When Donna opened her eyes, she saw Ms. Brendan was on the phone.

"Yes, Robert, she is here, but she is a bit occupied, we're partying."

Donna panicked, and she tried to get her moaning down. Rebecca smiled as she understood what Ms. Brendan was doing.

"Isn't that your hubby, Robert?" she asked loud enough so Robert would hear. She pinched Donna to force her to answer. To speak up.

"MMHYesss," Donna answered. She felt even more aroused by the humiliating and dangerous situation. She was this close at being caught by Robert. It would ruin her marriage for sure!

"Yes, you heard her, she is drinking and talking with some girl, she is a bit occupied. She didn't know I would call you this late, but we forgot to call you by day, so I figured let me tell you all is well." Ms. Brendan still smiled at Donna who beat red tried to make less noise, while Rebecca on the other hand pulled out all her tricks to make her come, and shout it out.

And tied she couldn't defend her private parts. She felt so delightfully helpless!

"Ok, I will tell her her lovely kids are ok," Ms. Brendan humiliated Donna some more.

"ooooooOOOOOOOH" Donna just couldn't keep it in anymore. Rebecca breast piercings, her belly piercing and her clit piercing all were simultaneously arousing her, as Rebecca rubbed them along her body. The clit piercing on her thigh, close to her wet pussy, the navel piercing chain was teasing her belly, and her nipple piercings rolled around Donna's own nipples. And Rebecca's hand, or better, her nails, were scraping her pussy and unprotected face at the same time.

"OOOOH FUCK, OHH FUCK!!"

"Will you keep it down Donna!!" Ms. Brendan pretended to be angry, but she smiled a big smile in reality "Sorry, Robert. Just now they have to decide to make so much noise. What were you saying?"

"AAAAH, AAAH, YEAH, OH SHIT!" Donna felt like she had multiple orgasms, she just came and came, even though she tried to fight it as Robert heard everything. She desperately wanted to be silent. But the body, the orgasm had a will of its own.

"MGGMGMG" she bit her lips, which kind off muffled her screaming. But Rebecca simply twisted her sensitive nipple with her nails, and Donna's mouth was open again, in pain and ecstasy, making noise, screaming out loud.

"Yes, I think she's making a bit too much noise for this club too, but hey, let her have a good time once in a while too." Ms. Brendan just kept on talking with Robert on the phone, very close to the climaxing Donna.

"Wait I'll silence her, I can't hear you." Ms. Brendan said, as she stood up, stepped on the couch, and positioned herself above Donna, with her legs to each side of Donna, and her pussy above Donna's head. Next, she lowered herself, pushing her pussy with panty into Donna's moaning, screaming mouth.

"MMMFFMFMMF!!" Donna kept on screaming even louder, relishing in the humiliation. Glad to be free to scream as loud as she wanted into the vagina covering her mouth.

"There, that's better," Ms. Brendan said, as she wiggled her pussy harder on Donna's face, almost suffocating her. "You were saying, Robert?"

Ms. Brendan listened intently to Robert as she started to rock faster on Donna's face.

From sheer ecstasy Donna bit and licked Ms. Brendan's pussy, as well as to get it out of the way, as she had problems breathing. Ms.

Brendan smiled down at her, as her free hand roughly grabbed Donna's hair and pushed her head into a correct licking position. Her eyes made clear what she wanted Donna to do.

Humbled, ashamed, hot, confused, sexy, all these mixed feelings whirled through Donna's mind and body as she worked her tongue passed the panty into Ms. Brendan's vagina. Rebecca was still masturbating her pussy, now rubbing her breasts on her thighs. Donna was now super sensitive, and usually she would have pushed her lover away to enjoy the tingling afterglow feeling. But now she was tight and helpless.

She had to endure the pierced nipples scraping her inner thighs, the breathing on her pussy, the nails, fingers going in and out of it. It felt like someone was tearing her flesh, yet at the same time it aroused her, or better, kept her aroused.

"Robert, I know this is awkward, but I can not give you your wife, she'll explain herself later. Anyway, just called to say we are having a good and wonderful time..." Ms. Brendan held the phone close to the licking Donna, so Robert could hear the sounds of her laps in the background, through the loud music and scuffling off the bodies.

"Man is it wild in here!" Ms. Brendan screamed as if she was talking to someone. she lifted up her phone when she saw the red-faced Donna now knew her husband had heard her licking Ms. Brendan's pussy. "Ok Robert, I can't hear you clearly anymore. We will call tomorrow, I also have some good news for you I think, but we'll talk tomorrow. Bye bye!"

With a look of triumph, she closed the phone as she rocked Donna's face. She was close to coming.

Donna, tied, helpless and humiliated, just lapped on, still filled with mixed emotions. She hated that she came and wasn't allowed to enjoy the moment in peace. Yet the fondling of her over-sensitive body made her tingle all over as never before. Wave after wave of extasy just flowed through her whole body. Her mind was going nuts, as it at the same time was filling up with guilt; "Robert, oh Robert," she thought. "If you only knew..." and then also real worry was added to the mix, "What will I say, how will I explain...?"

At that moment Ms. Brendan disturbed her line of thought by coming. Spraying her face with her cum juice, smearing it all over her face with her wet panty and engorged pussy lips.

"Yeah, that was nice! that was wonderful!" Ms, Brendan said, grabbing Donna's head even tighter, rubbing it into her vulva. Rolling her lips over Donna cheeks, nose, lips, eyes. "Yes, I love this face! So good to rub it into my pussy!"

After coating Donna's face relentlessly for the longest time, she rose and sat down next to Donna as she tossed the phone away.

Rebecca took over once again, as she lifted herself, and still masturbating Donna she started her lap dance again. All the tied-up Donna could do was endure, as the body and piercings of Rebecca teased her body into arousal again.

"Impossible!" Donna thought as she felt her own body responding as it had never done before, knowing her ordeal was far from over, and understanding her body and mind were eager for it. "Never ever... Never ever..." she mesmerized as she let herself go once again.

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I am sure Robert is guessing what is really happening

How Donna is going to explain anything to Robert is something that we have to keep reading to find out. Donna is so screwed now that I would not understand how Robert will not react badly to the phone call he just got. He knows it is Ms. Brendan and knows a little of how powerful she is. Like some others, I am hoping that Donna will come out of this whole sordid affair without losing Robert and her daughters.

johsunjohsunover 4 years ago
It's getting really intense

And not in a good way. OK, yes, the erotic parts are erotic - if you force yourself to forget that Donna is being blackmailed. If you force yourself to forget that she is trying to protect her husband and her children.

I wonder if Rebecca was in the clutches of Ms Brendan and that's what caused her divorce and downfall. She obviously knew Ms Brendan and warned Donna at some point. I think.

Hot story on the surface. I've never read a Lesbian story that had such outwardly hot scenes as this. Again, if you force yourself to forget the blackmail. But it is FICTION and not real.

Again spelling etc problems. "And just imagine, I learned her this only this morning!" That sounds like some Redneck Cracker. "I learned her" LOL. How about a rich sophisticated woman saying "I taught her".

Also 'Passed.' She got her tongue 'passed' the panties. 'Passed' is moving something from somewhere to somewhere else. Or moving past something. "I passed the slower car on the interstate." or "The quarterback passed the ball to the wide receiver." As for getting your tongue around the panties, how about "She got her tongue PAST the gusset of the panties."

PAST. not PASSED.

Just one of many that upset the rhythm of this story.

Sorry, I'm old enough that even in Science classes spelling would count against you from grade School on through University. Heck even in business communications you could lose credit and get sidelined from promotions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
To Anon of 05/29/19

I agree entirely about how fucked up this story is, I haven’t read anything of this story aside from chapter 1 and I skimmed another of the chapters on the other website. The story spirals down and includes her children. Reading that was enough to bring the nightmares back, so now I’m stuck trying to avoid sleep.

I was sexually abused as a kid and blackmailed to keep quiet about it, all of the usual cliches that now as an adult I can see it for what it was, but when you’re a kid you don’t understand, you believe the adult authority figure because you’re supposed to believe them.

“If you tell then they’ll take you away and put you in a home” or “if you tell then your mum will be on her own“ or “if you tell everyone will say you’re a bad girl and nobody will love you” and of course the ultimate cliche “if you tell nobody will believe you”.

I left home as soon as humanly possible.

Vanilla folks won’t understand but it was trying BDSM with my second husband, that was a massive factor in healing. It never goes away though. As far as this shitty blackmail goes as per my comment on Ch. 1 I’d rather be homeless, penniless or dead than comply. I’m sure you can probably guess I don’t respond well to stories where the evil person wins. Still searching for the golden unicorn blackmail story where the blackmailer gets absolutely everything they deserve.

Consensual Non Consent stories are erotic because it’s roleplaying, this story isn’t erotic in the least. I don’t understand how destroying someone can be considered as erotic. Yet again I wish there was a way to be able to rate a story lower than 1 star because not leaving a rating doesn’t help.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I was kind of enjoying this as disturbing as it is but the whole thing with Rebecca's daughter and the heavily implied statutory rape there brings back memories of an old partner. Fortunately they wheren't anywhere near this scary, however using a combination of drugs sometimes given to me while sleeping without my knowledge and constant calculated manipulation he got me to help him rape a friend of mine.

By the end he was raping me while asking if I'd do pedophile shit with him, I've seen some shit as well, pimping out a 17 year old after getting them hooked on drugs and severely abusing them (dont even want to know what those marks where) is the kind of goof move that can get's you murdered even in a meth infested shithole and thank goodness for that as it's the only reason I ever saw that friend again.

At a certain point a person is such a safety risk you just gotta do what you gotta do and personally as fucked up and brainwashed as I'd be at that point myself I'd just murder her goof ass out of fear of her doing the same to my daughters. I can respect how your portraying a monster like this in a way that isn't sugarcoated, however at a certain point your just writing something only a someone with a need for some SERIOUS therapy could enjoy. And this coming is from someone who unashamedly enjoys consentual nonconsent, age play (slight shame there), watersports, being choked, being manhaddled in public, along with a serious case of mommy issues and seemingly a direct connection between my amygdala and my pleasure centers from all the trauma and conditiniong I've experienced.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great, so she’s going to destroy another family

And convince another housewife that she’s a stripper. And if I heard a woman orgasming over the phone, I wouldn’t assume it was a club. How stupid do you think we are?

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Cutty Ch. 10 Previous Part
Cutty Series Info

Similar Stories

Wrecking the Homewrecker Pt. 01 Sally gets revenge on her stepmother.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Babysitter Cupcake: MILF Cuckqueaned College girl seduces wife and then fucks husband.in Fetish
The Cat Fight Mom does not like her son's girlfriend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
How I Became a Lesbian Slave A straight, married woman becomes a lesbian sex slave.in Lesbian Sex
Maid to Order A tale of lesbian domination.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories