All Comments on 'Cutty Ch. 15'

by Bokkey

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 5 years ago
I do so love

A well written blackmail.

I’m guessing she will be destroyed like her neighbour Rebecca. Forced to whore herself. I wonder if her daughters will be dragged into it too.?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Which is it? Her or her family?

where is the line? Because by intruding in her family, she is stating that she can do with them what she wants and as with everything, the status quo is never enough. So how long before she turns the whole family into whores and for what? What does Curry gain?

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinalmost 5 years ago
What is happening?

Last chapter she sat on the couch finally realizing she has now lost her children, her husband, her world. Everything she thought she could save was destroyed in a single weekend. And she knew she caused it. She wallowed in depression and fear of all she had become. The blackmail that she once feared no longer held any control over her. Everything was lost, black, and irrecoverable.

So why do you want us to believe she cares about her reputation anymore, or her want/need to keep half of some crappy job she never wanted in the first place, or her husband’s job, or anything???

After all you set up at the end of that last chapter, why did you write her as all happy go lucky on Monday morning? She had nothing left and more importantly nothing left to lose. This makes no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Masterfuljim

And I only used the word masterful because it’s part of your screen name.

Try imagining somebody you love (if they exist) into the victim’s situation is it still a turn on for you?

It’s this kind of sick shit that makes me wonder why I try looking for erotica on this website. What the fuck is wrong with you? Don’t try the “but it’s just a story, it’s not real “

Somebody wrote this nightmare and you’re getting off on it. I’m not reading it but it’s so foul that I have visited every page so I can give it 1 star because no rating doesn’t get the point across of how fucking sick it is. If that gets me banned from the site I won’t lose sleep over it.

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous