All Comments on 'Cutty Ch. 16'

by Bokkey

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinalmost 5 years ago
What is happening?

I mean I gave it three stars but you are starting to abandon the the most important feature of all these stories. Some where you have to leave your readers the opportunity to suspend disbelief. And this entire chapter was completely devoid of that requirement.

A few chapters ago she cried herself to sleep having lost herself. She she had openly and completely failed as a wife, a mother, a friend, a partner, ... a person. That was real, honest, deep and believable.

Then she losses half her job, she disappoints her lover Mrs. B. who hands her to another to train her, and she cares more about that then anything else? Really?!

Now, she allows Ninon into her home, surrendering her entire self, her life, children to this thing that just a few chapters ago destroyed her...why? And yes I know nothing has happened to her children, but as parents we do t worry about what happened we worry about what could. And the risk to them now is FAR beyond any reasonable disbelief.

We as parents may finds ourselves in situations where we would be willing to sacrifice pain, pride, humility, money, time, self respect, and yes even our lives for our children. And you can easily write a million stories where I will believe a parent would/will do just that...BUT...We will not invite death inside the doors of the safe havens we build for our children. NEVER!!! So why in this story, when everything has already been stripped from Donna. When she has already sacrificed all she has to give would she dare do this? To allow someone else to send her children away with out her permission/knowledge. NEVER!!! What if the kids were killed taking that trip? Yes that’s the stuff parents worry about. How often will this happen and where will they go to next? NEVER!!! Then there is using the children’s computer to further debase herself...let’s be honest how did she even know her kids password? Then there is the playroom and not only does she allow this...she is even going to build the place out, at her and her lost husbands expense...this violently multiplies the potential impact on her children. And no “oh this is going to be for your dad and I” or when hubby does come back home next “look what I built for us” bullshit. NEVER!!!

You have given no reasons. No purpose. No excuses for this ridiculous behavior trait. Even if it’s all based in her being a submissive slut at heart. This would NEVER happen. No matter how powerful or damaging Mrs. B. could be, the wrath and protective nature of a mother whose cubs are threatened would eat her for breakfast.

If your readers can’t see themselves acting as Donna does, or agreeing that Donna should act that way, then they lose their emotional tie in with the story and it just becomes spank bait. You are a better writer than that. Just saying you need to return this to something believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thanks for writing

Amazing work you are doing.

I cannot wait to se what will happend.

Please continue this story. Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lostandfoundbin

I skimmed through a much later chapter of this crap on the bdsm library site, which in itself is a joke because nothing about this story could be called bdsm.

It does involve her kids which is why I’m rating it all as 1 star. I’ve commented on a few of the chapters because it hit a very raw nerve. There was no suspension of disbelief for me in this, now that I’m not a kid and helpless anymore I would have just killed the evil bitch at the end of chapter one. I’m stunned that anyone can find any of this erotic.

Consensual acts, absolutely, but FFS safe , sane and consensual!

The story speaks volumes about the person who’s written it, bipolar, psychopath, sociopath are just a few words that spring to mind.

Tess (UK)

BriarredwolfBriarredwolfover 4 years ago
It is fiction, under the noncon category, not bdsm

This will not appeal to everyone. It is a psychological torment visited upon a woman of a certain social stature, of a certain socioeconomic level, with certain socioeconomic aspirations for both herself and her family. Everything must be “just so.” Her husband's only single “kinky” thing has been to take a couple of naked pictures of his wife while alone, at home. Gasp! To the husband and wife, these are seen as potentially ruinous. To people of that type of servitude to a strict social dynamic any threat is cause for concern, and most likely, submissive action. If you do not see any sense in this, do not like it, have not read it, move on out of the non-consent category; don’t drag the author down for no reason.

BTW: If you haven’t read previous chapters, you might have missed that the oldest daughter who’s computer is being borrowed is 18. If you feel the need to complain of ssc not being respected for a woman’s child who is not technically a minor, in the noncon category, i do hope that you stay out of the incest category or you might not ever get a chance to stop typing again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Still trying to understand the fantasy

Who is Lisa? I thought that Donna's daughters were Julie and Trixy? I kind of understood the sales girl at the sex shop but Donna never asked her about those other women. I once mentioned that Ninon was not going to be friend to Donna and I can only see Ninon literally going to beat the crap out of Donna sometime and many more sessions in the future. How are Donna's girls going to take Ninon beating their mother as there is going to be some times when Donna is going to show the beatings to them even with soundproofing in the guest room. How is Donna going to explain to Robert about all of the expenses ($500 a month on sex sites)? Oh, this is a fantasy and there is a lot of latitude in a story but it looks like Donna is going to lose everything eventually and she will end up working at a strip club (I hope not).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Lost Me

I don't understand this chapter in Donna's life and Ms. Brendan's. This is suppose to be a lesbian story not mixed. So why add men into the theme of your story. Damn, it was going fairly well until now. But, didn't much like the butt fucking as the point of it was lost on me plus having Ninon move into Donna's house along with the room modifications demanded is beyond the pale. Heck, the daughters will wonder what has happened to their conservative Mom. The story needs to be tied together more to make sense. I know it's fiction, but damn come on, don't understand why you had Ms. Brendan disappear from the story line with Ninon now in charge plus having Donna give out here address and phone number is ridiculous. The outcome will be to really ruin Donna's marriage and relationship with here daughters. I sure hope you don't bring them into this story which I will keep reading in the hopes that the story line gets back on track. Hoping for better, on-track chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous