Cutty Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna consumed all of the new information eagerly. Her mind spun on how to apply what she had learned into her work, how to discuss this information with her boss, her team. She saw so many opportunities, learned about so many pit falls the team had to avoid. Her mind was reeling over all the work ahead to process this information.

Donna really was enthusiastic about it. She wanted to get to the office and start working on it right away.

"Can you do me a favor, Cutty," Carol asked, as she finished an explanation of a problem with an uncooperative owner of a large old broken-down apartment complex.

"Of course, Mrs. Carol," Donna said.

"Can you open up your blouse and show me your breasts?"

The question came so unexpectedly, Donna's mouth fell open and she was flabbergasted for a few moments.

"It's not like I haven't seen them, you know," Carol smiled kindly. "Remember the party? Your 'coming out' debut so to speak?"

"No...I ...um...," Donna answered as she tried to collect her thoughts.

She had been so involved with talking about 'her' project that she was having difficulty returning to her sex life. How could Carol jump to such blatant sexual request when they had been in the middle of this interesting tenant problem, the legal issues involved, the various approaches they could try?

Donna had expected to be asked to fetch a snack nearby on the table. Not a request to display herself like a sex object.

She looked in panic to Ms. Brendan, but Ms. Brendan was busy chatting with two other ladies, and paid her no attention. Donna really didn't know what to do.

"So nice, that's what I like ... If they are still shy, it's so sweet ..." Carol said as she laid a warm hand on Donna's thigh. "Trust me. You can open up.

"We are all very good friends of Ms. Brendan. We all participate more or less in her lifestyle. I have personally very much enjoyed some of her other lesbian girlfriends. It doesn't really feel like cheating and my husband is not complaining. It's saved our marriage actually."

Donna's fingers went to her blouse as she watched for any reaction from the people around her, but nothing happened. She unbuttoned first one and then another button, then stopped.

Donna still couldn't believe she was asked to do this. She still couldn't belief this was the same Carol, who had just spoken so friendly, professionally, with her about her job.

"I don't know if I should, if I'm allowed ..." Donna mumbled, "...I mean, I don't want to offend Ms. Brendan..."

She honestly didn't know what to do or what to think. Exposing herself like this felt so out of place. Even though she believed Carol, no, all present, were bisexual or straight out lesbians. She believed Carol's claim they all indulged in Ms. Brendan's sick perversions.

But surely not like this; not in a business setting. But then she felt the embarrassing collar and leash around her neck. That was not at all business like.

"Heather," Carol said, as she turned to Ms. Brendan. "Heather, can you help us out for a moment?"

Ms. Brendan looked up, smiled and got up from her chair. It seemed she understood what was going on.

Donna's heart jumped a beat. Had she done something stupid again? Why hadn't she done what was asked of her? She feared she would be ridiculed or worse, punished. She felt herself starting to panic.

"What seems to be the problem here?" Ms. Brendan asked Carol when she sat down next to them.

"I asked Cutty to show me her breasts and she kind of wants your approval, the shy thing." Carol explained, flashing Donna a friendly smile.

In just a few moments Donna's normal conversation, her enthusiasm, all had disappeared, and she was back into her other reality. Here she was waiting on another person for permission to show her breasts to a stranger... Donna's mind went back to the grim, down, hopeless state it had been in the last days.

Ms. Brendan looked Donna in the eye sporting a friendly smile, "Well, I don't mind, if that's what she's afraid of.

"I even encourage her to do so. By all means, show them your sagging twins, Cutty."

Clearly, this was an instruction, and a cold insult too, reminding Donna of the power that Ms. Brendan had over her. Making clear Donna should not dare to fool around now.

Donna humbly started to unbutton her blouse, incapable of refusing the order. Of course, she forced herself to sport a smile, but she couldn't keep her face from turning red from embarrassment.

Moments ago, she was a strong and intelligent businesswoman, discussing her project, its finances. Now, she was back being a whore, a mere sexual toy undressing on command. Without even any real threat!

"So nice, you're blushing." Carol said, as she watched Donna's blouse being unbuttoned.

She stroked the flushed skin of Donna's face softly, smiling approvingly. It just added to the insult. Donna had never felt more hopeless.

"She's wearing a push up bra," Carol noticed as she saw the flimsy material.

"What did you expect, if she didn't wear a push up, her breasts would sag towards her knees. Not a very pretty look for a businesswoman like her. Ain't that right, Cutty?" Ms. Brendan remarked cruelly.

Donna just nodded, still blushing. She felt she didn't deserve this harsh treatment and just hoped Ms. Brendan would leave it at this if she humbly complied.

Her blouse was unbuttoned now and Donna stopped, arranging her blouse neatly around her breasts. She knew she had to give her audience a perfect view.

"The bra too," Carol said.

Ashamed, Donna smiled and started to pull off her bra. She had had the silly hope they would have let her keep the bra on. It didn't cover much anyway; her nipples weren't covered by it. But it too had to go.

Donna tossed the scrap of fabric on the couch next to her. Her breasts sagged lower, too low to be proud of.

"They really sag." Carol said to Ms. Brendan, adding to Donna humiliation.

Carol ignored Donna's feelings and just reached out to touch the breasts perfectly outlined by the blouse. "May I?"

"Yes... Mrs. Carol." Donna whispered back, lowering her head a bit in shame.

Carol's hands gently explored Donna's breasts, touching the soft skin, feeling up her nipples, weighing the sagging lust objects. It was done in a remarkably gentle way and Carol kept her friendly expression. She showed no signs of cruelty in her sexual interest. She just enjoyed playing with them in a childish way.

Donna noticed the other women started to look in on them every now and then, although still mostly ignoring what was happening. Donna figured they were used to these kinds of actions, which made it somewhat bearable for her. It was all still deeply humiliating nevertheless.

Carol didn't play too long with Donna's hanging breasts.

"You are also working as a whore, right? A lesbian whore?"

Donna nodded "Yes... though ... I'm still not really... I mean..."

Carol's blunt questions kept surprising her and kept her off-balance; she looked and acted as if she was so kind and gentle.

"I know," Carol said as she placed her hands on Donna's thigh, "you are still inexperienced. You haven't done it yet. It is still new to you.

"But I want to buy you. I want to have sex with you. Right now."

A silence fell for the longest time.

"Here?" Donna asked, whispered, hopelessly, as tears welled up in her eyes and she started to heave heavily.

"Not here-here, silly," Carol said humored. "We go up to a room and we do it."

Donna looked at Ms. Brendan with her tear-filled eyes, hoping for help, but she just got an approving response from her.

Donna forced a smile on her face, sniffed away her tears, and nodded her head. There was no other choice.

"I have to get a hold of myself," Donna told herself. "I knew this was going to happen sometime, and now it's here. I just have to be strong."

"Don't you worry, it'll be okay. I promise to be gentle and take it easy." Carol said as she patted Donna's hand and gentle wiped away Donna's tears.

Donna smiled grateful for the gentle gesture of Carol. She did feel a bit relieved this gentle person would be her first. Better than some sadistic bitch, of which she suspected were several in the room too.

Carol took Donna's hand and they got up. Next Carol took the dangling leash and turned to Ms. Brendan.

"Same room, right?" she asked.

"Yes, it is already prepared." Ms. Brendan replied.

"Oh, Cutty," Ms. Brendan called to Donna as she and Carol started to walk away.

Donna looked back at Ms. Brendan, wondering what was next.

"Here is your working bag."

With that she handed her an over-sided red shoulder bag with the word 'HOT' on the side, written in the twisting red outlines of female figures.

Donna saw the whole crowd looking at her, smiling, no, sniggering. They were all laughing at her situation, knowing what was going on. She wished the earth would open-up and swallow her!

Never had she suspected that her new 'job' as a whore would be so out in the open! No discrete call-girl like setting, with private meetings. No, it was all in front of everyone Ms. Brendan knew. Just like at the party. Everyone saw her, the once respectable wife and mother, prostitute herself willingly.

"Thank you, Ms. Brendan."

Donna looked into the bag and saw what she already feared. It was full of dildos, whips, handcuffs, the works.

"Indeed a 'working' bag" Donna commented to herself, while she was gently pulled by the leash and turned to follow her client upstairs.

As she was lead upstairs Donna worried how she would ever get her work done if she was going to keep Carol 'company'. There was so much to do, and tonight she would be with Ninon and she didn't want to be late for that.

Yesterday, a stern Ninon had whipped her asshole and pussy as punishment for not following her New Rules to the letter. Ninon had warned that she would be much tougher from now on. Her lingering pain was a reminder that Ninon wasn't kidding.

While Donna wondered about everything except her current assignment, she was lead upstairs, away from the crowd, which she so vehemently tried to ignore, into a clean white room with a large bed.

It had no windows, just soft electrical lighting. Long, light green curtains covered a part of the wall, concealing the fact it was a room without a view. A large dark wooden closet, its doors closed, stood on the other side of the room. A simple table with two chairs stood by it. A wooly pastel green carpet covered the floor; a door led to another room. Donna figured it would be something like a toilet or a bathroom.

"Here we are," Carol said. "A room with a lot of memories; I can tell you."

She positioned Donna in the center of the room, facing the bed, unhooked the leash and admired Donna, who still exposed her big breasts.

"You are so beautiful!" Carol said as she caressed Donna's hair, lifting it away from Donna's face. "Heather has a keen eye for spotting true beauty."

"Thank you, Mrs. Carol." Donna answered timidly, smiling humbly.

She didn't know what she had to do. Donna didn't know what was going to happen next and was afraid of what might come.

"Don't you worry, dear," Carol said, still admiring Donna's face, trailing it with her fingers. "Everything will be alright. You'll see."

Her hands started to explore Donna's breasts again, molding them gently.

"You see," Carol explained, inspecting Donna's nipples. "I like to be the first. To sort of 'break in' a new prostitute.

"I like the mix of emotions; the lust, the inexperience, the shame, the curiosity. After a while, woman like you become more professional and the act becomes less ... surprising, less interesting. To me, at least."

"Even though they are still good, maybe even better." Carol quickly added as if to apologize.

"But I just get a thrill out of seeing them take the first steps into whoredom. It is so much more real, so much more emotional. I love it, and always pay heavily to have the first go."

Donna smiled her taught smile, but her mind was spinning over Carol's remarks.

For one thing, she now understood that she wasn't the first. Donna had expected that already, but this was the real proof. And the straight-forward way in which Carol had said, it indicated to Donna just how normal all this was for them.

It also made her understand something else. Escape was something that was not going to be easy. There had been many before her who, just like her, had wanted to escape. They all had failed; after all, Ms. Brendan and her friends were still free to live their bizarre lifestyle.

"And the changes you'll have done to your body. I just know they won't be to my tastes. I'm much more into the 'au naturel'.

"But these breast for instance... " and she juggled Donna's breast a little "... you'll for sure will want to enlarge them, fill them. It's just a necessity for this job. Can you understand?"

Donna kept quiet as she heard more of her future explained to her. She didn't want to think about the body changes. She knew they would happen, but she just couldn't face them yet.

She still hoped she would somehow be able to avoid them, to find a way to stop this ordeal before it would reach that stage. However, Donna had started to doubt, more and more, that she could stop it.

"Can you understand your breasts are just not going to do in your profession?" Carol pressed on, forcing an answer from Donna.

"They...they are a bit flat since my diet," Donna admitted, not wanting to surrender so easily with the critique on her breasts, nor with the idea of breast enlargement.

She wouldn't mind a small lifting, a small enlargement, but she feared that Ms. Brendan would force her into something more extreme, some humiliating cup size.

"You see, you're still so honest and insecure." Carol said as she stroked Donna's cheek once more. "After satisfying some hundred clients you can imagine you'll be acting totally different."

Donna hadn't thought about what was happening in that way.

"A hundred clients!! A hundred different women, asking me to have sex with them, paying to use me, getting paid to have sex with them. I can't do that; I'm not a whore!"

Carol leaned forward for a kiss and Donna automatically bent forward to accommodate, despite her turmoil. She knew that she had to anyway, but it was now so humiliating after so much of her future life had been explained. It proved the training she underwent was having its effect on her, made her act the slut in any situation, regardless of her emotional state. It worried Donna but she didn't fight it, she knew better now.

Carol slowly worked her tongue into Donna's mouth. First gently caressing her lips, then the tips of their tongues played a little, until Carol was inside and they truly kissed, long and passionate. Donna could feel Carol's heated lust radiating from her. It was a bit unexpected, as did the gentleness of the forced kiss, but she felt flattered by it.

When Carol stopped, she looked the frustrated Donna in the eye and whispered in her ear. "You see, I am gentle."

With that, Carol started to peal Donna's blouse away. Donna helped by unbuttoning the remaining buttons and slipping her arms out as Carol pushed the blouse down. The working bag was tossed aside. They kissed again as Carol's hands explored Donna's body, softly touching Donna's back, her breasts, her neck, her hair, her face.

Donna concluded that Carol wasn't out to harm her. Her breathing on Donna's skin, her gentle touch, it wasn't what a sadist would do. Not what Ms. Brendan nor Ninon would do. She was not out to hurt her eventually.

Carol's hand meanwhile went down to Donna's skirt and Donna wriggled her ass to let it fall, exposing her naked vagina. Carol's hands immediately started to grope her ass and finger her clit.

"You're wet," Carol complimented her, as a finger went deep inside her vagina, touching the Ben Waa balls.

Donna smiled obediently as she felt the Ben Waa balls being pushed about. The other hand explored her ass, feeling up the butt plug that filled her ass. It forced a wave of new humiliation; Donna couldn't help it.

The fact that this woman must know that she had been was forced to put these things in, that she was forced to act like a slut, forced to become a whore. It made Donna's act so pathetic. Donna couldn't imagine how low these people thought of her. How they must be laughing at her weakness.

Carol guided Donna towards the bed and down on it. It was warm and soft. Carol kept on touching Donna, touching her private parts, pushing all her buttons. Due to Donna's state of total confusion it aroused her. It was purely a natural reaction. Donna wasn't even really thinking of sex.

Actually, she was thinking of nothing all. In a way, she had become comatose, blankly enjoying the touches, kisses. Letting her body react on instinct.

"Take out the Ben Waa balls now," Carol whispered into her ear, prompting Donna out of her trance.

Donna nodded and pushed herself up to expel the balls from her vagina. Carol lay next to her, watching Donna with interest, continuously playing with her breasts, rubbing the stiff nipples.

Donna gave her a little shy smile as the balls popped out.

"Give me one," Carol directed, and Donna gave one of the wet, slimy, balls to her.

Carol smelled it with a naughty smile and offered it back to Donna. "Lick it clean for me."

Donna was taken aback by the request but smiled and did as instructed, even making sure Carol had a good view of her tongue rolling and lashing the ball with her tongue.

"What made you want to do this kind of work?" Carol asked as she looked on, playing with Donna's breasts once more.

The question sounded so honestly that Donna wondered if this woman actually realized what was going on for real.

"I mean, you have a family, good money, you don't need to do this. You're not a drug addict, are you?" Carol continued with her questioning.

"No, I'm not." Donna said, smiling the smile that Ninon had decided was her sluttiest.

Donna laid the cleaned Ben Waa ball aside. "I'm sort of... curious. Sort of..."

"Ever since Ms. Brendan came on to you?"

"She opened up a whole new world to me, for sure" Donna agreed. "And I've been just exploring it more and more ever since, Mrs. Carol."

"She does have a kinky sex life, doesn't she," Carol confirmed.

"For me, it was a revelation too, you know. But I never felt the urge to explore it as deeply as you or some other women. What motivates you all? Is it pend-up lust? Are you just a secret exhibitionist?

"Don't get me wrong. I don't think less of you. No, on the contrary, I admire what you have committed yourself to do. I admire your character. It takes courage to reject the phony morals that you were taught and the false rules of this hypocrite society.

"To bluntly decide to have a different set of morals, a new set of rules. For instance, to want to experience what it is to be a prostitute and then to go and just do it. Marvelous!"

"And to be so self-confident of your body might well be something I admire the most. I've always been ashamed of mine, or, at least, I've never been very happy with how I look. Especially so now that I'm older.

"But you! You strip naked without a second thought, flaunting of your body with pride. It's so hot to look at your smile, the willingness on your face to please the onlooker. The confidence that you radiate."

Donna had difficulty understanding this woman's remarks. Was Carol for real? She sounded so sincere, so innocent. Could it be she really wasn't involved at all?

"No," Donna decided, "she must know.

"She's a good friend of Ms. Brendan, she even calls her Heather. She's at this special luncheon, she must be in on this. Whatever she's saying, the way she's action - it can't be for real."