Cutty Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bokkey
Bokkey
175 Followers

Still Donna took a hand caressing one of her breasts and kissed it, to show her appreciation for the kind words.

She smiled as she indeed felt confident of her body. She had worked hard to get in shape, and she had the right to be proud of her body. The way Carol looked at her confirmed it.

Donna looked at herself, naked but for nylons and heels. The nylons were light brown, simple but Donna found herself looking hot in them, nonetheless. Her shoes were the only thing that did not fit. They weren't whorish enough for this situation.

She pushed herself up and gave Carol a full-frontal view, jutting her breasts out by bending back as far as possible.

The impressed Carol spoke up immediately. "Damn, you're beautiful!

"And that you let me to be alone with you. That you allowed me to buy you, to buy your services - I feel honored. Really, Cutty, you are something special."

"It's hot to do," Donna lied. "And it's safe. I mean, Ms. Brendan has shown me what lesbian sex is like, and now supports me in this 'job'. She watches over me in a way. And knowing that I can dare to explore my kinky side... and feel safe doing so."

Donna wanted so badly to tell Carol the truth. She had started to feel comfortable with her, especially as she had admitted she found Ms. Brendan way too kinky too.

Maybe Carol really didn't know about what was going on. Perhaps Carol had been told a story to make her believe that Donna was whoring herself of her own free will, just for the fun.

"But you could screw up your entire life! I mean, what if your daughters find out, wouldn't that be a problem?" Carol asked, as Donna shifted her pose to proudly show off her long legs.

"Yes, you're right, Mrs. Carol," Donna answered honestly. "But I'm seeing a psychiatrist to help me get it out of my system before it takes my life over."

"A psychiatrist?" Carol said surprised, "You have a sexual addiction problem?"

"Is it normal for a housewife to want to be a whore, Mrs. Carol," Donna answered rhetorical, as she turned around again, showing her back, her ass to Carol

"To love to show off the way that I do now? To sell myself freely to complete strangers? I feel these feelings must be controlled. I want to control them Mrs. Carol."

"Does that mean I'm abusing you right now, Cutty?" Carol asked concerned, "Than we should stop at once".

"Oh, no, Mrs. Carol!!" Donna replied hastily, "Please don't get me wrong. I want to be in control of them - not abolish them."

Donna was proud of her quick response. She felt she had given a very good, totally believable answer. She was getting good at this, very good.

On the other hand, Carol's sincere reaction, especially her willingness to stop, convinced Donna that she was for real, somehow. That made Donna want to please Carol out of gratitude and gave her a glimmer of hope that this woman might be willing to help her.

Maybe not now, but in the future, who knew? It was all the more reason to please Carol to the best of her ability. Then they would meet again...

"I want to please you, Mrs. Carol," Donna said convincingly, smiling at the older woman lying next to her. "I really do. I want you to enjoy me. I want to be enjoyable for you."

"But..." Carol tried to say but Donna cut her short.

"No 'buts' please, Mrs. Carol," Donna said seductively.

She lifted herself up and over Carol, swaying her breasts above the other woman's face.

"I want to. I want to be with you."

She guided Carol's hand to her wet vagina, to wash away any remaining reservations that Carol might have.

"Okay," said Carol cautiously, "okay, Cutty, then we can continue."

Carol's hand played freely with Donna's exposed labia for a while as they said nothing. Donna let Carol do as she pleased as she let her body language convey that everything was alright.

"You know, Cutty," Carol said finally, still gently caressing the offered lips, felt their wetness, and touched the scar. "That was my next remark, or question really. I think that you miss the point of what being a whore really means."

Donna looked a bit surprised down at Carol.

"You see, when you're a whore, your main purpose is to satisfy the client. And you're not doing that if you make me feel uncomfortable, as you just did. You should want to please me, Cutty. I want to think that you really like me, love to please me, and love to have sex with me. That's how you get repeat customers, and you'll want those for sure, right?"

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Carol, I'll..."

"Don't worry, Cutty, don't be afraid." Carol shushed her, still playing with Donna's labia, sopping in their wetness.

Actually, they were extremely wet due to the just removed Ben Waa balls. The damn things had Donna's itch going all the time now, and that in turn made her juices flow constantly. She had to use tissues regularly to clean herself up. It was embarrassing.

On top of that, she knew she was now thinking more about sex; was more, easier, sexually excited, somehow. She could place anything easily into her vagina now due to the constant lubrication, but she couldn't quite say if she was truly aroused by it too.

She feared that her sense of what was erotic was being altered. With all that was happening, hadn't it changed her somehow...

"I know you're inexperienced. That's what I like, remember?" Carol meanwhile continued: "But you need to be more pro-active. You are way too timid. You don't take the initiative enough."

"A whore is all about the sex. I bought you to have sex with me. I don't want you to just lay here and let me caress you. A client wants action. You should do the caressing. You should do the pleasing. I should cum, not you."

Donna felt uncomfortable to hear what was being said but knew she was right. She had been too passive.

"So, for instance that leash thing... I know Ms. Brendan likes it, but it's not something a whore does, unless the client wants role play, right?"

"Well, ...yes, Mrs. Carol," Donna agreed.

"And if you do have to do role play, you play it full-heartedly, confident and eager to please. You followed me when you were leashed but didn't look like you liked it. You didn't seem to be enjoying yourself. How do you think that makes me feel, me, your customer?" Carol continued.

Donna had to agree again.

"You were much better at the end. When I seriously doubted if we should continue, that's when the whore that you are came out. That's when you prowled over me nicely, that's when you seduced me. That's when I was happy that I bought your services.

"You need to keep that mind set when whoring. That was the true slut that is going to make money for you. Lots of money."

"I'll do my best, Mrs. Carol." Donna replied timidly.

Carol's other hand started to touch her leg, feel her ass. The wet fingers of her right hand trailed up her stomach.

Donna felt she had to do something and tried to think of something quickly that would fit what Carol had said was expected of her.

"How do I take control to please her? What would a whore do?"

"Do I feel nice and wet, Mrs. Carol?" Donna asked with a naughty smile.

She started to caress the hands that were caressing her, inviting her customer to feel free to explore as much as she wanted.

Carol smiled, approving of the new attitude, and traced her fingers across Donna's naked skin. Donna felt Carol's hand grab her ass as, at the same time, the other hand, wet from her vagina, started to play with her piercing.

"I don't like piercings. Ms. Brendan does, however. She likes them a lot. She placed this one on you, didn't she?"

"Yes, Mrs. Carol, she did. But it is a nice one. I like it; it makes my tanned, flat, belly show very nicely, don't you think?"

Donna pushed her hips forward and her trained stomach lingered just off Carol's face. Carol's continuing smile encouraged Donna to go a bit further with her act.

"Ms. Brendan also encouraged me to place a diamond in my tooth. Haven't you noticed my glittering smile?"

"Yes, I did, Cutty." Carol said as her fingers now started to explore Donna's asshole, touching its ring with the butt plug still sticking out.

"I saw it before at the party. There are people who would say that it looks very nice but I'm not one of them. It's not ugly, mind you; it's just that it's something more for lower class people, don't you think?"

"I don't know," Donna said, dismayed by Carol's reaction.

Donna brushed her hand up the arm of the woman lying next to her. "I think it fits. And Ms. Brendan likes it, most people like it..."

"And your husband, does he approve of it?"

Donna thought of Robert. She hadn't thought much about him lately, and they hadn't talked since the weekend. She hadn't been home that much or hadn't been available to answer the phone if it rang. And Robert couldn't call her on her cell phone because he didn't have the number.

But now she thought about him and she missed him. Missed his protection. Even just his being close-by meant that Ms. Brendan couldn't do too much to her. But Ms. Brendan was making sure that Robert was far, far away.

"No, he actually doesn't, Mrs. Carol." Donna said, her feelings mixed.

Donna found herself pitying Robert; she had never felt that way about him before. She wants him to protect her, but at the same time, she had done so many things that Robert wouldn't approve of.

She was doing things that would destroy his self-esteem. She was betraying him every day now. She wasn't sure she was worthy of his protection.

"I figured that much. Men like that kind of thing on their whores, not on their wives," Carol said, as her hand moved away from the piercing, up to Donna's left breast.

"It's a slutty gesture. Way too inviting to other men."

Donna massaged Carol shoulders a little and slowly moved her way to her neck.

"Turn around," Carol said before Donna could touch her neck, "and bend over with your ass towards me."

Donna did as instructed, and felt Carol explore her ass and vagina with her hands. She thrust her ass up a bit to give Carol better access.

Donna looked back, smiling, to catch Carol's eye to show that she liked what Carol was doing. Carol smiled back at Donna and kept up her exploration of Donna's private parts.

"Can I take out the butt plug?" Carol asked.

"Of course, Mrs. Carol," Donna said and accommodated by pushing her ass up as far as possible and relaxing her ass muscles. "Just be gentle, please..."

Donna felt Carol put her finger in the small ring at the end of the plug outside, and next the large plug pressed at her anal ring, enlarging it painfully until it finally gave and the plug popped out, making a disgusting wet, sopping noise due to the abundance of lubricant.

"Now that's a well-gaped ass!" Carol laughed as her finger slipped into the wide hole that the plug had left behind.

Donna felt cool air invading her open ass, felt the fingers inside, touching places that she had never felt before.

Humiliated, Donna cast that feeling aside. She had to play the whore and she was determined to do so. She looked at Coral and offered her hand to take the butt plug.

"I wonder what you'll do with it." Carol said cunningly.

Donna knew all too well at what Carol was hinting. The New Rules said that Donna had to clean the butt plug with her mouth if it was pulled out. It made sure she gave herself a thorough enema each morning, to avoid the bitter taste as much as possible.

She even did it now every time after she defecated, if possible. Her large bags, thanks to "Lenny's" huge size, easily could fit the enema set too. Now Donna always had her enema set with her, and she was quickly becoming an expert in giving herself a quick enema.

Donna started to lick the butt plug and moaned while she did.

Carol spread Donna's ass cheeks and Donna felt her breath on her asshole and vagina. A finger trailed gently up and down between the two holes; it felt nice. It was a welcome tender feeling compared to the harsh beating and groping of Ninon the last two days.

A fingertip slipped inside her butt again, just past the sphincter. Donna felt the hard nail twist, but it wasn't that uncomfortable. Donn figured her ass was getting used to being constantly invaded.

"You have very nice cunt lips," Carol complimented. Her hand gently stroked Donna's vagina. "And very wet."

It was now Donna's time to smile cunningly. "Yes, Mrs. Carol. Yes indeed."

"A pity you have this scar. The doctor that fixed that really did a clumsy job"

Donna refrained from commenting. She knew all too well why the scar was so visible.

"Turn around," Carol instructed, and Donna did.

Gently Donna was forced to turn, and Carol caressed her labia and breasts until Donna and Carol were face to face.

The twinkle in Carol's eyes was clearly visible and Donna admired how bright and sparkling Carol's eyes appeared. Donna was feeling excited too, the fingering, the nakedness, the humiliation, the tenderness, it all had its effect on her.

"Kiss me?" Carol asked, and this pulled Donna over the top.

Donna knew now that she was doing Carol a big favor by having sex with her. At the same time, Donna so wanted to please this gentle woman. And the way Carol had asked her to kiss her! Lately all Donna had received were commands, instructions.

Carol had asked such an honest, sincere question. Donna really yearned for Carol, yearned to please her, yearned to make her feel real pleasure.

Donna felt herself filling with passion and kissed Carol enthusiastically. Her tongue penetrated the woman's mouth as she took Carol's face with both hands. She pushed her breasts forward so that Carol could touch them and feel her hard nipples as much as it pleased her.

She wanted to show Carol that she was sincerely turned on. She wanted to show Carol how good she could be. In Donna's new hellish life, Carol was a true angel. One she wanted to treat well, to cherish.

Donna pushed Carol backwards on the bed and started to explore the older woman's body.

"Easy now," Carol warned her. "Let's keep it gentle."

But Donna knew that Carol liked what she was doing. Her hands expertly removed Carol's blouse and bra, and Donna sucked her nipples wildly. She was glad to see that her nipples were already erect. Proof that Carol was excited, proof she was exciting her!

"That's good, my little whore, that's nice," Carol said gently, confirming Donna's hopes. "This is how you turn me on."

Donna's hands explored further down as she alternated between the older woman's breasts. She wanted this woman naked as quickly as possible. Her left hand slipped up under Carol's skirt, inside her panties, and to her vagina. Carol was getting wet too.

"All her vagina needs now is some professional licking.", Donna thought as she slid down to give this woman a serious display of her new-found skills.

She got thrills as she thought about how this woman longed for her. Carol's eyes showed how much she admired Donna. That, in combination with her gentleness and as a possible path to escape, made Donna willing to show Carol a good time. Better yet, to show her a marvelous time!

Carol noticed Donna going down on her, and sighed heavily, and laid back in anticipation of what was about to come. Her hand cuddled Donna's head, hair, as it nested between her legs.

"Yeah, suck me, suck me, you little bitch. Show my clit a good time." Carol moaned in excitement.

"Oooow," she sighed as Donna's tongue touched her clit directly. Her body spasmed wildly. "Don't stop... Don't stop..."

Carol pulled Donna's face into her vagina to force her to keep on whoring on her sensitive stub. "Fuck, that's good..."

Donna noticed Carol's excitement, after only the first touches, with pride. It motivated her to continue. Whatever shame Donna might have felt was cast aside as she felt herself in power. Donna was controlling Carol's pleasure. Donna was controlling her orgasms. And she had the power because of how she looked and what she had learned, her new skills.

Donna eagerly went on licking the vagina in front of her. She had noticed with some surprise that the woman didn't shave, or at least not closely around her private area. It was odd to her, as all the pussy she had seen lately was either shaved or neatly trimmed.

But Donna didn't mind, prowling with her lips and tongue between the long hair; she just nested herself deep into it, deep into the open vagina.

"Yeah, you little whore, suck me like you're taught. Show me your new skills, you freaky housewife." Carol meanwhile mumbled, getting more and more into it.

Donna made eye contact with Carol and smiled, showing her lips covered with Carol's cum.

"I love the taste," she said, as she went down on Carol again.

"Oh shit!!" was all Carol could say, as she arched her body, sparked by Donna's simple hot act.

Donna licked the juices flowing freely from Carol's vagina with a sense of pride and nibbled on her thick outer lips. Carol's vagina rapidly became a sticky mess, but Donna didn't care. She moved the hairy lips aside and pushed her mouth into the open damp hole.

Her tongue went as deep as possible, and out again, trailing upwards, ending on top of the clit hood. She repeated this move faster and faster and she felt her client squirming from pure sexual bliss. To get even better access, she fumbled with the skirt the lady was wearing, pushing it up to her waist. Her panties came off and were tossed aside on the bed.

Carol was lost in her sexual frenzy and screamed out random obscenities ever more loudly.

"Ohh slut, fucking slut."

"Filthy whore, suck my clit, eat me!"

"Yeah, show me you're worth every penny I spent on you, stupid cunt!"

In response, Donna tried to flatter her customer. She tried all sorts of compliments.

"You smell so delicious, Mrs.Carol!"

"Oh Mrs. Carol, you have the softest skin I ever touched!"

"I could go on forever with a woman like you, Mrs. Carol. You're so hot, so tasty!"

Carol squirmed around, crying loudly as Donna vigorously worked on her cunt, desperate to show her a good time, to make her cum.

"Wait! Stop, I want you to use a dildo on me now, take one from your bag!" Carol shouted, stopping Donna from making her go over the edge.

"Quick, quick!!" Carol insisted, as she pushed Donna away and sighed heavily. "Before I lose this wonderful feeling!"

Donna ran over to the bag, and frantically searched for a dildo. What size would Carol want?

"That's the problem with inexperienced cunts." Carol complained. "They simply just don't know how it works. Don't prepare properly, can't anticipate..."

Donna quickly grabbed three dildos and ran back to the spread-eagled Carol on the bed.

"Lick me quickly, stupid slut!" Carol said as she looked at Donna. "Get me hot again with your tongue."

Donna knelt between Carol's legs and started to lick rapidly. A few long strokes first, before she pushed her face deep into the bush, and ate away again.

"Good, good!!" Carol approved as she grabbed the pillows from excitement "That's a good whore!"

"Now use the fucking dildo on me!" Carol shouted in no time. "Pump it in me as you lick my clit, fucking cunt! Work on your customer's puss."

Donna grabbed a dildo and started to push it in.

"Awww!!" Carol shouted, sat up and grabbed Donna by her hair. "Stupid cunt! You have to lubricate it! You can't shove that dry thing into me!"

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Carol!" Donna replied in fear, expecting a slap as she dangled by her hair between the lady's legs.

"Go fetch the lubricant!" Carol told her as she let go. "And do it quickly, whore!"

Donna went back to the bag and frantically searched for lubricant. Nervously, she returned to her kneeling position as she tried to open the jar of KY-gel.

"Fuck, I'm losing it." Carol sighed as she waited for Donna to get the dildo ready.

Bokkey
Bokkey
175 Followers