Cutty Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Carol, just a moment," Donna nervously responded.

A plop indicated the jar was open; she took a large scoop out of the jar and coated the dildo.

"Stupid whore!" Carol said as she watched what Donna was doing.

"That dildo is way to big! My puss' is not as wide as yours, you slut. I don't fuck around like you! Use a smaller one!"

Donna was on the verge of crying and grabbed another, a smaller, dildo and coated it quickly.

"Now get licking again, whore." Carol smirked as she lay back on the bed. "That's all you're good for, you dumb cunt!"

Donna went face down in Carol's bush again, holding the dildo ready for the moment when her client was aroused enough.

"You have so much to learn," Carol said as she pushed Donna's head deeper into her crotch.

"This is not your weak stupid husband that you have to please; this is a real woman. A client! One who knows what she wants and how she wants it. And you need to cater to my wishes, slut. Work that clit of mine, suck my juices!"

Donna worked as hard as she could, stretching her tongue as deep as possible, pushing her face as deep as possible into the woman's vagina, almost choking herself on it.

"This is what a whore's life is all about. Making the customer cum. Making sure they have the time of their life." Carol was obviously getting aroused again.

"Not the boring, run-of-the-mill fucks with your husband. This is me using you to get off. And I want to get a good service from you, little housewife. You little stupid slut-mom!"

Donna feared that she had failed badly, and that Carol was so dissatisfied she would tell Mrs. Brendan that Donna was no good as a lesbian whore. That would be a real disaster! Ms. Brendan for sure would come up with something worse in no time. Donna just had to please this woman, had to get back on her good side.

Luckily Carol got into it again as Donna tasted Carol's juices flowing again. She took the dildo, and gently, as she licked Carol's clit, pushed the tip into the open vagina. She took great care in brushing the wet hair aside, not to hurt her client anymore.

"That's good, slut." Carol sighed. "That's much better."

She lifted Donna head up.

"It's not easy being a whore, is it?" she said wickedly

"No, Mrs. Carol, it's not." Donna said honestly, as she gently pushed the dildos tip in and out of Carol's vagina.

"It is a lot different from a slut's empty-headed fantasy." Carol told Donna: "Much tougher, much more demanding. The customer always wants her money's worth. And you need to supply the goodies. You must always work hard to please the client."

"Yes, Mrs. Car-mmm ..."

Donna was pushed back into Carol's vagina and started to work on her lips and clit immediately. Licking frantically; Donna had to do her utmost to please this woman. It was vital for her future.

"...And having female clients is even worse. We are demanding, you fucking slut," Carol explained.

"You may have fantasized about this in a more romantic, erotic way but it basically comes down to this. You, on your knees sucking on a clit, your face buried in a hairy cunt. Naked, exposed, humble. And pretending to like it. Don't forget that part, my little mother of two. You must always show you like it, love it."

Donna started to understand what the woman meant. It wasn't just due to the fear, what she was doing now was not at all erotically stimulating. Her tongue was getting tired, her arm ached from the awkward position Carol had put her in order to work the dildo. And the taste and smell of Carol's juices were just not nice. And Carol's obscenities only served to make things worse.

"Oh, yeah," Carol moaned, getting into it more and more again. "Just think of your family right now. What would your husband say now, seeing you sucking on my pussy? Your poor sap of a husband working so hard for the family? Only to have his personal needs set aside for your erotic, selfish, future?"

Donna was pressed deeper in the bush.

"And your daughters? Living their perfect lives as you suck and fuck for money?

"Oh, those thoughts..." Carol moaned on, "That is so exciting. What a fucking slut you are to betray your family the way you do.

"It makes me so hot to see you licking me, working me with that dildo, just because you have that itch, just because you're a slut. What a hypocrite you have been all through your life!!"

And with that Carol had a sudden powerful orgasm and bucked wildly. She pushed and pulled Donna's head wildly around between her legs.

"Yeaahhh!!" Carol shouted. "Ohh, shitt, yeaah!!"

Donna did her best not to cry in pain as her head was painfully pulled and pushed and harshly scraped against the dildo. She tried to stop her mistreatment, but Carol kept it up all through her orgasm, and only let go after her orgasm had faded.

"Now lick me clean, cunt," Carol sighed, spreading her legs widely, offering her bush to Donna. "And I want to see you lap it like a dog, bitch..'"

Donna pushed aside her reluctance and pushed her head back into the bush, licking it clean, gulping the juices down. In the process, she inevitably got some of Carol's hair in her teeth as her tongue moved over the wild bush.

Donna found it gross but knew better than to show her disgust. She just carefully removed the hairs from her mouth, or swallowed them, whenever Carol looked.

"Was it any good, Mrs. Carol," Donna asked Carol with a wicked smile when she was finished, her face covered with a mixture of sweat and cum.

Carol smiled back and sat up. Her hand trailed Donna's breasts, Donna on her knees between Carol's legs. Donna still lapped lapping at Carol's inner thighs and vagina.

"You'll be a very successful whore if you keep this up," Carol finally answered, "You still need to learn a lot, but you got potential. I had a nice little orgasm."

Carol got up and walked away to the bathroom door. She didn't even look at Donna as she walked away.

Donna was taken aback but figured that it was due to the aftermath of her orgasm.

Carol made Donna wait a long time as she took a shower. At first, Donna thought about what had just happened and how she shamelessly had pleasured a stranger.

Soon she cast away those thoughts as useless. All it did was make feel bad about herself. Donna had done what she had to do. No need to remind herself over and over how far she had fallen.

No, instead, as she waited on the bed, her thoughts went back to her work and the huge amount of work that she still had to do this afternoon. As she went over the items she had to finish, she began to feel anxious again.

"What time is it now? How long have I been in this room now?" Donna wondered impatiently. "And can't she hurry up?"

She heard the woman still shower and it took a good long 15 minutes before a refreshed Carol walked out of the small bathroom.

"I expected you'd be dressed already, Cutty." Carol said annoyed. "Well come on, I don't have all day."

Donna quickly got up and grabbed her clothes. She understood a shower was out of the question, but she hoped she would be allowed to freshen up her face. The cum was sticky and smelled awful.

"Can I freshen up a bit, Mrs. Carol?" She asked after she was dressed in her business clothing again.

Carol grabbed the leash on her collar. "No, you want to show yourself like this. Trust me. It's good for business."

Donna couldn't belief that this woman had played her like this. She had seemed so sincere, had seemed to really care. How could Carol now behave like this? Donna told herself that Carol had to play their cruel game too.

"If Carol didn't do as they wanted", Donna reminded herself, "she'll be in trouble too."

"You did fine with respect to the act itself." Carol complimented. "But the aftermath was really clumsy.

"I should not be waiting on you. While I was showering, you had enough time to get yourself ready. And you should be happy and content, as I am. It's a turn off to see your glum, washed-out face now that I'm refreshed and ready to go. As a client I want to see you looking at your best, eager to go at it again."

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Carol."

"Come on" Carol said, impatiently tugging at the leash, painfully yanking at Donna's neck as Donna reached to grab her 'working' bag.

"I'm almost done, Mrs. Carol."

Donna quickly put her sex toys into her bag and smiled obediently.

"Let's go, then." Carol turned and walked out of the room, with Donna prancing uncomfortably behind her.

Donna worried about her appearance. She knew Ms. Brendan would be looking at her and would hold any flaw against her. Her make up wasn't right; it was smeared and awful. She walked down the stairs in fear of the look Ms. Brendan was likely to give her.

The entire group of women looked up as they returned, and it made Donna blush. She knew all knew what had just happened, but the openness was killing her. She had just whored herself and it seemed the whole group was anxious to hear from Carol how it had been.

"And," one of the ladies asked at Carol. "Any good?"

"She will make a fine whore," Carol answered, as she walked into the living room, Donna trailing behind.

"It took a while, but she really got into it and managed to give me quite a good orgasm."

Donna smiled relieved; Carol seemed at least satisfied with her. Donna looked shyly at the faces of the other women, all of them observing her intently. She wondered if Carol's remarks were sufficient to appease them, and especially if they would please Ms. Brendan.

"But Cutty really needs to improve her act a bit." Carol continued, becoming more critical.

"In the beginning she was much too uncertain and at the end she failed to clean up immediately, so I had to wait on her."

"Well, you knew she hadn't done this before," one of the ladies remarked.

"Of course, you are right," Carol said as she sat down and began to snack on fresh berries.

"It was very satisfying to see the emotional turmoil on her face as Cutty turned her first trick. You know how I love that. And as far as the licking is concerned; you've trained her marvelously, Heather, as usual."

Donna just stared at the ground. Again, she wished it would swallow her whole and put an end to the endless humiliation. She felt so ashamed about herself and her own actions already, and now they were talking about her as if she wasn't there.

"But how would you rate her," another woman asked.

"I'd say a six-seven," Carol replied, "by your standards, Maud.

"I just enjoyed the first time, the emotion of it, not her skills. Her acceptance of her role as a whore, as we progressed, was wonderful! Now she can become a professional whore. That just takes time.

"I did miss her drive a bit. For someone who became a whore due to her own lust, she was surprisingly insecure."

"All a turn on for me," Carol admitted. "But for you a no-no."

"Indeed, I need women who are devoted into giving me an orgasm." Maud, the woman asking all the questions, agreed as she felt up Donna's leg. "and I will do everything to make them act that way."

Donna saw the eyes of the woman sizing her up but didn't dare to look back, no, she did not even dare to move. Maud's hand moved up to her ass and Donna turned beat red. Never in her life had she felt so cheap.

"Cutty," Ms. Brendan asked. "How did you like it?"

Donna looked uncomfortably at Ms. Brendan but forced a smile. Donna just wanted to disappear!

"I...I..." she stumbled "...It was more emotional than I thought it would be, Ms. Brendan."

"Explain." Ms. Brendan instructed.

She was obviously not too happy with Donna's performance.

"Well, at first I wasn't really ready for it. It came as a surprise to me, Ms. Brendan." Donna carefully weighed her words, knowing any mistake would cost her dearly.

"I was a bit caught up with my 'other' work today, so when this opportunity arose, I just had to do a bit of a mind-switch in the beginning."

"After that it was okay, more than okay to me. I loved pleasuring Mrs. Carol. I loved to let her use my body and to use my skills to please her. The new things you've taught me really helped a lot, Ms. Brendan."

Donna knew she had to compliment Carol and Ms. Brendan, compliment everybody actually. It would make them feel better and accept her 'lousy' performance. She understood that she had to promise to do better in the future. Anything to avoid more harsh punishment.

"At the end, my inexperienced showed and I totally forgot I was a prostitute. I had gotten so emotional, I just forgot. And so, I waited for Mrs. Carol to finish showering, instead of cleaning myself up while she did. But that mistake won't be made again, Ms. Brendan. I promise."

"I can vow for her emotional involvement," Carol came to her rescue.

"She really seemed to be in love with me at one moment. You could see her eyes glow. And she really gave her best at those moments. That's when she licked the best."

"Thank you, Mrs. Carol," Donna whispered gratefully.

She looked at Ms. Brendan, hoping to see some mercy.

"Well, I think we'll have to agree Heather has created another fine slut for us." Another women spoke up.

"A six-seven with no real experience is pretty good. She didn't break down, didn't stop her performance, she just made beginners mistakes. Cutty will get rid of those after a few more sessions."

"Yes. It seems Heather has impressed us again by finding this married slut for us." Yet another woman agreed. "Congratulations Heather, you've proved again you're the queen of turning innocent housewives into sluts and whores."

With that, the crowd of women gathered around and raised their glasses to toast Ms. Brendan.

Donna was given a glass of champagne and had to cheer along. Donna cheered and applauded Ms. Brendan for turning her into a lesbian whore, and as she did, she was fully aware of how ridiculous she was behaving.

Instead of screaming in rage as she felt she should, she cowardly was raising her glass and cheered along, even smiling at those around her who, in turn, were laughing at her dumb willingness to celebrate.

And as she thought of what she was actually celebrating, it dawned on her more and more what she actually had done. She had really whored herself out to a stranger. She had really licked, sucked, a stranger's pussy. Something she had found repulsive all her life, she had found inexplainable women could do that, she had done.

She had sold herself for money. The images of her act, the sticky grey-haired pussy, the awful smell, the humiliating shouts from her first client, she started to understand she had taken a crucial step. She disgusted herself the more she thought about it. Especially now she heard other women had revolted, had refused. She had not.

Ms. Brendan, from her side, enjoyed the praise like a true leader would, smiling and nodding at the others and looking Donna straight in the eye. This was the moment of her glory. Ms. Brendan had such power over her right now, Donna realized, and it sent a chill down her spine. Or what was left of it.

But no matter her inner turmoil, Donna still responded with a smile. Tears welled up in her eyes, but she kept on smiling.

Amidst the chatter of the group, Ms. Brendan raised her glass to Donna, and Donna did the same, simply forced by Ms. Brendan's look alone. The crowd chatted aloud as they silently cheered.

Ms. Brendan looked at Donna eye-to-eye, and Donna felt hopelessly owned by this evil woman. She knew she could never beat this powerful woman. She was just was a worthless wife, a worthless mother. Donna knew that everything that had happened was thanks to her own weakness and stupidity. Donna was to blame for all that had happened to her. Donna had let her family down.

Ms. Brendan had been right; Donna was just another slut, a dumb whore.