All Comments on 'Cutty Ch. 34'

by Bokkey

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Jesus Christ on a Crutch.

Are you deliberately making this do ducking stupid that you want us to stop reading?

Cops shoe up because someone is being beaten and despite the numerous calls DVD complaints, they ducking leave? And exposing her underaged children to her whoreing...where’s CPS, because you can sue as fuck bet they’re going to apprehend the kids.

Holy fuck! You are the worlds biggest fucking retard and should be banned from inflicting your particular brand of idiocy in the rest of humanity. You single handedly are making us stupid.

At least do us a fucking favour, get the kids out of the story. And try...just try to have a consistent fucking plot.

At the start it was about cheating on her husband with their boss but not at the cost of her marriage, now you seem to want to have her put a fucking bullet in her skull and at this point, it would put us out of our misery from having to read this putrid excuse of a story.

I don’t expect Jane Austen but I sure as fuck don’t want to read the inane ramblings of a fucking retard who has never gotten laid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Vomit

just stop writing... your plot is beyond horrific, and all you seem to want to do is get her to kill herself. Now the kids are involved. Just.... PLEASE.... STOP

findingmywayfindingmywayabout 4 years ago
Please stop

Everything you said in the beginning that wouldn’t happen did. If you put most through the bullshit that you have placed her through - they would have left for a different country or worse. This stop being a story 20 chapters ago - this is beyond dark - especially when you put your kids at risk.

spankfunforspankfunforabout 4 years ago
Another Amazing Story!

Your Writing Is A ONLY a Story! Great Pain and Cum Slut Imagination! You Never Run Out Of Plot and She Goes Ever Deeper! I Believe If This Was Real, She Would Be In a Mental Home for Sex Addicts! Am Waiting For Next Chapter!

transpuppettranspuppetabout 4 years ago

I don't know why people are complaining so much. Maybe it's supposed to evoke discomfort. Maybe it's supposed to strain credulity. Maybe they're following the spiral all the way down. Besides, reading it is voluntary. If this isn't your kind of thing may I kindly suggest you run along now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Reasonable but a fantasy

How was Donna supposed to know that she had to ask for money from that business lunch at Ms. Brendan house? She did not ask nor anyone gave her any hint of what Donna needed to do. So now she gets beaten big time by Ninon for not asking for money to whore herself? I know reading ahead Donna gets some instruction from a new "teacher" about how to act like a whore but to savagely get beaten over several hours was gut wrenching. And the police are fine with seeing her? Oh well it is a fantasy and I think you are finding someway to get a little reality into the story. I find it a better read for good timelines and a possible reality check in a fantasy. Some fantasy stories are so far out (including most on the bdsmlibrary that used to be updated from time to time) that you lose any touch with the main characters. I am still not sure about how the timeline is fitting here just before New Years and now. Things seemed to be compressed.

Just how old are Lisa and Trixy? I thought Lisa was almost 18 and Trixy was younger. Now both seem to be 18? Anyway a very good read but please clean up the timeline. Maybe it is just me but seems to be a bit jumbled. And being beaten as savagely as Ninon did to Donna would not do anyone any good since Lisa really hates her and Trixy seems to be ok with it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous