Cutty Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can handle this..." Donna thought, as she rested on the dildos a bit, letting them wobble her up and down slowly.

It felt funny, as the two dildos didn't really have the same speed. It made her feel as if she was on a boat, rolling from wave to wave.

Donna now tried to focus on her work. She needed to finish a lot and would probably still need an hour or two.

To her surprise she noticed it was only 11:00 o'clock. She thought her ordeal had been much longer than the few hours it actually had been. She felt dead tired though and wanted to get some much needed sleep.

It was soon thereafter she felt the first jolt of electricity. Not painful, just a small irritation. She had been so concentrated on her work she had forgotten about her predicament. The jolt reminded her she had to move herself and squeeze the dildo to avoid shocks.

She bucked a bit back on the machine and pushed on the rubber dildos in her cunt and ass with her inner muscles. It worked, or at least there followed no additional electrical shock.

From there on, it became an endurance test for Donna. She didn't have to move, wriggle much, but the moment she forgot about it, if she lost herself in her work too long, the machine gave her another jolt. Sometimes in her ass, sometimes in her vagina.

If she didn't react the next jolt would be stronger, forcing her to react to avoid pain. Strapped to the device she had no other choice but to hump and squeeze the dildos on a regular basis.

Donna kind of understood the meaning of this 'training' as she worked on. It taught her to fuck automatically. It would become second nature for her to wriggle her bottom on dildos even as she was deeply concentrated in her work.

After all she had gone through, she didn't mind that. Actually, she even welcomed it, as it would mean she could do her work as she was training. It would help her get up to date with her work, and then Ms. Brendan would maybe even give her the fulltime job back. It could be a way to escape the sexual path she was on.

But there was more to this exercise. Her itch played up, of course, making her wriggle automatically, and making her vagina produce more and more juices.

The slow pace of the machine was not enough to really scratch good, and so she humped back on the dildos whenever the itches became too much. It helped her avoiding shocks, but it also aroused her.

The slow constant pace of the machine, her itch, her own humping back, the noise of the dildos plunging in her vagina and ass - it just got to her, even if she tried to concentrate solely on her work. At last it made her wriggle, hump faster as a, well-deserved, orgasm was building up.

She rubbed her clit furiously, slumped over her papers and surrendered to her body's fevered state. Shamefully she finally pitched into an orgasm and it was a shattering one.

Her body reacted as if it hadn't orgasmed in ages. Donna felt a wave of relief go through her mind and body as her body spasmed wildly. She grabbed hold on the desk, rubbed her breast on the desk, and moaned loudly.

She so deserved this good feeling! She so deserved it after all the punishment. She rocked back on the dildos trying to make the orgasm last longer.

As the orgasm finally, a warm tingling feeling seeped through her body. It was a gentle feeling caressing her battered body.

Donna was happy, grateful, she had been allowed to enjoy this orgasm.

Yes, it was humiliating to be in her own daughter's room, slumped over her dresser.

Yes, it was shameful to be degraded by being bound to a fucking machine.

Yes, she probably looked like a slut as she orgasmed.

But she had endured punishment for her faults already. This was just something she allowed herself to enjoy. And she enjoyed it to the max!

She humped the machine gently, allowing her clit to rub the ribbed dildo. She moved her hips gently up and down. She felt squirts of her juices shoot out of her vagina, as she sighed with her eyes closed, her mind temporary completely blank. The bliss of the orgasm had enwrapped her totally, and Donna hung over the desk, over her papers, gone...

It was soon thereafter she woke to another lesson: electrical driven dildos don't stop. Her highly sensitive vagina was penetrated in the same slow, relentless rhythm. She had no way to avoid it, strapped to the machine as she was.

The best she could do was lift herself up, getting the dildos out of her as much as possible. She could then push her clit away from the pumping dildos. It was an uncomfortable position, but she just had to endure it until her sensitivity was gone.

The good feeling subsiding, so Donna tried to focus on her work once again to distract her mind.

This was what Ninon had meant with endurance, Donna understood. The machine had no knowledge of her captor's feelings and would just pump on with its steady pace. She was glad the pace was so slow, that made it at least bearable.

When she finally could move back into a 'normal' position again, and was already working for a few minutes, she noticed another challenge. The dildo in her ass was drying up.

Her vagina wasn't a problem, as it produced more than enough juices, but her ass of course didn't. She was soon forced to coat the ass dildo with the juices from her vagina or her own spit.

This was a tedious job which took some time plus her juices didn't work as well as the gel, meaning she had to coat the ass dildo often. To produce more juices, she had to rub her clit. She was now kind of grateful they had conditioned her vagina to produce so much juices.

An annoying result of the rubbing was of course she now only had one hand to really work with, which together with the distraction of the electric shocks, didn't really help her speed up.

And as time passed, the position she was in started to cramp her legs too. She had to lean on Lisa's desk to give her legs a rest ever so often, making her progress even slower.

As the night continued her legs started to cramp more and more, and she hoped Ninon would release her before it would become unbearable.

But Donna did enjoy each orgasm that was forced upon her. After the first her shame had subsided, and she became eager for more, eager to come.

The slow rhythm of the machine was now a blessing, and she silently thanked Ninon for the pace. It worked her up slowly, and when she was ready, she just humped back as fast as she could, getting herself off.

She enjoyed the climaxes so much. Each one just seemed to warm her body more. They caused her pain to subside and gave her mind some much-needed rest.

And she was so happy she could enjoy them so much, or better, was allowed to enjoy them! Nobody around to humiliate her, no cameras, no laughing faces, she was just with herself and her feelings.

The more she got into it, the better she came. She eventually hungered for each new orgasm more and more. She pushed her body up and down the machine without any reluctance, rubbing her clit feverishly with her hands or with the rubbed dildo.

And the terrible itch she had in both her holes was now a blessing, as it made her wriggle about, scratching her inner holes and at the same time arousing her constantly! Getting her ready for the next orgasm so much faster, so much heavier. It was so wonderful!

Very late at night, a dead tired but satisfied Donna was finally finished with work and started to call for Ninon to release her. It was around three o'clock in the morning and she wanted to sleep desperately.

She had orgasmed so many times now her juices started to dry up. In addition, the cramp in her legs were unbearable now. She had to slump over the desk resting on her arms to give her legs their, much needed, rest.

Unfortunately, Ninon didn't answer her. Donna didn't want to yell out loud, for fear her neighbors would call the cops on her again, and so, after numerous efforts, she figured Ninon had fallen asleep and wouldn't wake up soon; She had to help herself.

She couldn't detach herself from the machine, but with enormous flexibility she could bend over forward and turn the knob of the machine holding up the dildos so she could change their angle. She couldn't manage to get the wheels unlocked, but with some force she could move the whole machine a bit.

Donna looked around and saw the jar with jell on the nightstand next to Juliie's bed. She decided to move the machine around to the bed to lay down, at which moment she also could pick up the jar with jell to coat the ever-pumping dildos.

It took all her last strength to hop the machine around towards the bed, and with a last impossible move she adjusted the angle to horizontal. She could now rest her upper body on the bed, as the machine worked her holes. Her legs could now rest on the ground.

Donna coated the dildos with the jell and finally truly relaxed. She slumped over the bed and just let the machine work her vagina and ass. She humped every now and then to avoid the shocks.

She still enjoyed the dildos scratching her itches, arousing her again. She let herself be worked up by the steady rhythm of the machine, until she just had to hump her hips faster and faster for another mind-shattering orgasm.

This one was the absolute best, as her mind was completely at ease, having finished all her assignments for the day.

The feeling was so good she forced another and another onto herself. She never had enjoyed such fulfillment. She just loved each orgasm. Each wave of pleasure alleviated her body and her mind, made her forget the whip marks, the strain in her muscles, her legs.

And best of all the fact that she was told it was up to her if she wanted them. She was free to enjoy them. It was the main reason she knew she enjoyed them so much. She wanted it herself, and had no fear, shame, or whatever emotion, to hold her back.

Finally, tired after the many orgasms she fell into a slumbering sleep. The shocks woke her up regularly at which time she drowsily humped back on the rubber penises moaning a little out of sheer enjoyment.

At times she had to coat the dildos again which she did robotically. Her dreams were filled with orgies of men fucking her, some resembling her husband, some just people she knew or had met recently.

Even the Caribbean gang invaded her dreams. She orgasmed numerous times in her dreams, and in every position. Donna had reached a blissful state which she never wanted to leave...

--

"MOM!!"

Donna woke up slowly, incoherent of her surroundings at first

"How could you!! This is disgusting!! In my room!!"

Donna turned her head towards the rumbling noise and saw her eldest daughter in the door with her bags.

"Oh no, look at the mess she made!!"

Donna saw Ninon and Trixy join Lisa in the doorway, each looking around in the room. Donna followed their gaze and saw what they saw.

The room was indeed a mess. It started at Lisa's desk where you could see the marks of the machine in the carpet. Worse, you could also clearly see the stains her gel and her excretions had made.

The desk was a disaster of papers and visible stains. Next was a trail of holes in the carpet, together with the familiar stains, all the way to the bed, where the mess was even worse.

The jar with jell had fallen on the ground, messing up the nightstand and the carpet underneath it, and underneath Donna was another large pool of jell combined with juices.

It even had leaked down the still pumping machine. And on top of that was her own vision. A naked woman, covered in whip marks, strapped to a fucking machine, which still humped into her, still making the mechanical noise of the pumps working on her, still making the sopping noise of her holes.

How could she have forgotten that her daughters would return today? Did she know it?

"She really did make a mess of the room," Ninon agreed, acting as if she was completely innocent.

"I can't deal with this, this is just too gross!!" Lisa screamed and threw her bags on the floor and ran off.

Donna was too tired to really react right now. She felt shame, she felt humiliation, but most of all she felt tired, broken.

"Let's get her off the machine first." Ninon said to Trixy, and they walked up to her, carefully avoiding the wet stains in the ruined carpet.

Donna lay still, still wriggling her bottom as she was used to all night, as she felt them unstrapping her.

"She is really out of it." Trixy noted.

"Yes, she is. After a night of such bliss." Ninon explained.

Donna felt a mixture of relief and regret as the machine was rolled away from her. A disgusting double pop indicated the dildos exited her orifices. It followed by an even more disgusting flush of secretions leaving her holes, falling straight on the carpet.

In shame Donna pushed her head into the warm cover-shade. When she lifted her head, she saw the back of Trixy's hand in front of her face. She understood the gesture and leaned forward and kissed it in gratitude.

"And what do you say than, Donna?" Ninon pushed Donna.

"Thank you, thank you, Ms. Trixy." Donna said softly, but honestly.

12