All Comments on 'Cutty Ch. 38'

by Bokkey

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
KeeperonKeeperonover 3 years ago
Great

Good chapter. Hope the next is not too far away. I hoped Trixy was going to be more dominant. The interaction between the girls more open & honest. But love this story.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 3 years ago
There is only one way out.

It is a simple thing, really, a little pressure, a small incision, a brief flare of pain and then soon, sweet release.

Whether ‘‘tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune or to take arms against a sea of troubles.

That or she just go full psycho and start cutting bitches. She has nothing left to lose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This was better than most chapters.

Maybe it’s the air of despair...or better yet, resignation surrounding your protagonist. Just do it and get it over with. After all, she’s being blackmailed and forced into prostitution, she’s been forced to endure humiliation and negativity from friends and family, she even has to lie about business meetings. It would be exhaustingly depressing.

So that being said, a.) why involve her underaged children? Not only does it glamorize a high risk lifestyle, it is borderline child abuse.

B.) why allow them to be so self absorbed that they aren’t furious at what their mother is forced to do.

Growing up, my mother was a whore. She turned tricks for money. I don’t judge her, she did what she had to but the fact that her “boyfriend” forced her into It enraged me.

More often than not I imagined ways of paying him back, revisiting the pain he caused....sadly, he died in a bar fight before I could get to him. There was no amount of money, no favour he could do, no shopping trips he could take me on that would mollify me. I wanted him dead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is one of the better chapters. You keep referencing that Donna wants Cutty to take over. Cutty needs to get Donna on regular drugs and drinking to finish the transformation of killing Donna's personality and turning her into the whore she really wants to be. 5 stars for almost being there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great chapter

Love it when Donna had to force herself to get into character when she had to whore herself for other women. The internal struggle and gradual decline of her moral character is what makes this story interesting. Would love to see more of her thoughts and Brendan's further plans to break Donna.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

To all who negatively commented...this is a STORY...and it is written outside a classroom. It doesn't need to adhere to Shakespeare or any other authors. It can be what it wants to be independent of social norms. That is why we are here, it is FANTASY. There is no real right and wrong. Enjoy it or don't read it.

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

What a bunch of crap! Of course there is right and wrong in every story! And they are always based on the moral concept of the reader and not the author! That's the way it is in the writing business! And this whore sold herself for a benefit from chapter one! And that was fundamentally wrong. Blackmail only needs to be made public, then it will do at least as much damage to the blackmailer. Everything this whore has done so far is fundamentally wrong and will symbolically break her neck. Unless the author decides to make her man a cuckold who happily accepts her whoring!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Next chapter???

Have you stopped writing bokkey???iresspective of negative comments the story was interesting and sexy ..please do post the next chapter.would love to see the husbands college make dona her bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thanks

Thank you for the very exciting story you have create.

Hope you continue the good work.

Is Cutty going back to the porn porn shop again?

BokkeyBokkeyover 3 years agoAuthor

Still writing but swamped with work... Thanks for the comments

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
When will the next chapter be out??

Can you please update on when the next chapter will come out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
next chapter??

Can you please tell when the next chapter will be published??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Will Cutty come back to the pornshop?

Thanks for writing, you do a very good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please post the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Would you consider offering a challenge to others writing a next chapter just for fun? Like Kalaximos did? It wouldn't preclude your next offerings, but would give we devotees a read?

BokkeyBokkeyalmost 3 years agoAuthor

I am not much for challenges. Do not think this stories is that good, well liked, to validate such a move. I am writing the next chapter, just do not have time… appreciate the comments and the compliments

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thanks for the update Bokkey. Good to know you are still there.

Hope you get some time in the furture.

Idéer: Red Pussycat spin off story, 2-3 years before Cutty or view point from other of Brendan girlfriends.

Thanks again for the update.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story needs an update! I have been checking back for over a year and there is so much more left to be said! Donna is irretrievably lost, and she's lonely. Perhaps her daughters can help....they are 3/4 of the way there already. It could be an exciting trio.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is there any progress on Donna's escapades? She's lonely and getting rusty!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a great storyline. The details of the adventure is exceptional. I would love more about Cutty and Trixy, you know what I meant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hi Bokkey, this ever interesting series should not stop. Please publish the next chapters as soon as possible. Don't stop writing. I think everyone would love some more action between Trixy and Cutty. You have an amazing talent to create these incidents with fine details.

OneMoreStoryPleaseOneMoreStoryPleaseabout 2 years ago

The gruesome concept and execution behind the Cutty premise really deems the staying power of this story, over and over. A major update would be to eliminate The Cut, which destroys the eroticism in favor of cruelty and republish without the concept. Keep writing , otherwise.

OneMoreStoryPleaseOneMoreStoryPleasealmost 2 years ago

Sorry, I meant to say dooms, not deems.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don’t often read such long stories but this one I have read over three days off and on. Great story line and would love to read more of what Donna “Cutty” gets done to her, forced to do and naturally does! Mark

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I want to say thanks for making the 3 new chapter, you have done a good work and keep the standard and quality high. I hope you some time in the future will have time to write one more chapter.

Thanks for your great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I've only recently found this story. Very well thought out and absorbing. I'm hoping Bokkey is going to let us know how this ends. I see it's nearly 2 1/2 years since this latest instalment was posted - I hope you are OKL. Please let us know that you are and have more Cutty in the pipeline.

Mike (uk)

BokkeyBokkeyabout 1 year agoAuthor

I truly wish i had the time to write the next parts. Thanks for all the comments and mails.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Does that mean will eventually be finding out what happens to Cutty in the end?

Mike (uk)

cradulichcradulich11 months ago

enjoy your story especially the interaction with daughters. Hope you get to finish it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Thanks for the update Bokkey. Good to know you still are there.

Hope you soon get time to write some more.

You are good at keeping the story interesting, making small interesting hints continuously. example the girl in the pornshop tell of other people, the stuff about Rebecca and much more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous