All Comments on 'CvsN 07: Projects & Polyamory'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Oh why........oh why

did you make me wait 3 years for another chapter.. I enjoyed your writing..... WORTH THE WAIT

techsantechsanabout 19 years ago
Better and better

Another chapter and I loved it as much as the previous ones. This is probably the longest story I've read that has been consistently high quality and retains my attention.

Good work and thanks,

Techsan

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Loving the Time & Trouble Taken 2 Round Out Characters B4 U Present Them Carnally

Frailties & Strengths of the women, it's All There. The story is the stronger for it.

sqheadgermansqheadgermanover 11 years ago
Beth moves in

Jack ask Beth to move into his bed. Debbie comes in crying, she needs to touch Jack to go to sleep. Jack lets Beth and Debbie work out the details. They will both share Jack and his bed. Polyamory or is it friends with benifits? Debbie, Beth and Amie (new) are talking a about the NEW Day Care operation for the addition out back. Beth talks to Jack about addinf Amie to his Harem. getting very interesting ...

ChimeraMirageChimeraMirageover 11 years ago
I'm lovin' it!

Co-worker, girlfriend, other girlfriend, best friend's wife, and now possibly a business associate(Amie), his boss and if I had my way, Brenda, too! I am a strong believer that fantasies should be fantastic, and this series does not disappoint. Fuck everybody!

firstmate210firstmate210about 10 years ago
thanks for the inspiration

As a fellow Texan. I am enjoying

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
dear god..

at what point does it become so much!! so many people its ridiculous!

vividlyyoursvividlyyoursover 9 years ago
I realize it's a big fantasy, but...

One other commenter asked when it becomes too much and I think I'm approaching that point. Love the characters, the sex is fantastic, most of the plot developments are realistic. But certain trends are ringing so untrue that to me they're detracting from the whole story.

So far the character of Cathy doesn't add anything except more fucking; besides being his best friend's wife, her character isn't necessary to move the story along and just makes the whole thing almost too far out there to be believable in the least.

The whole every-woman-wants-to-fuck-him scenario ignores human nature, and normally one of the most appealing things about your writing is your ability to describe personalities. No matter how he acts or what he says, within minutes someone is sucking or fucking him, without jealousy or even cattiness rearing their ugly heads. Really? I'm reminded of your Last Boy Scout series, with endless beauties throwing themselves at the protagonist at every turn and doing it together.

Finally, even the most healthy, virile male specimen out there can't come that quickly or that often. You've got Jack coming three times in a few minutes and never losing his wood. Even the pros need fluffers a a little time between takes.

All in all, I love your writing and all the perfect women populating the stories. I'm just having a hard time visualizing it all, so my interst is starting to wain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
This is a stretch

I have to agree and disagree with other readers. Yes, I think it stretches the limits of credibility to have so many women doing him with no jealousy or 'cattiness'. Especially Karen, who seems to have the most potential for being a full fledged bitch. His ability to remain erect and orgasm is far and away past even a young man in his prime. Over the top here. Cathy seems to be the protector. She seems to want to take up for the girls and help Jack make the living arrangements work. Gives advice and friendship. And she wants to fuck Jack, but just as a friend. She seems to be the motherly type, plus very sexual. Everything about this story is beyond believable, almost. The way you've written it makes the reader really want to believe it is real. Of course, all of it from the speed of the home remodel to his erections and ability to acquire almost any woman he desires all part of that. This is really great and I wish my life were similar in some ways. But the head count of the females in his life does not appeal to me. More than two women at a time in one place makes for stress in my experience.

LupusDeiLupusDeiover 6 years ago
Commenting on comments

So, this of course is a fantasy world. But, nothing to much over the top till now, maybe except the constant horniness of the protagonist, but that's somehow experienced, even the premise. In certain Muslim countries it is within the ordinary to have up to three wifes, as long the man can provide for all equally. More is possible, but considered outside the norm. I don't have much of such experience, just saying such things exist. So far our guy have two wifes, and a bunch of side screws, but those at times may mean little more than extended handshake. In groups of other primates sex is used to establish hierarchy, solve conflicts and so on; humans can, and do all of that too, only it is much more depressed by formal society norms, designed to reinforce classic committed nuclear family as the most efficient and fair to all way for children upbringing (not that it always work as intended). What I'm trying to say, this of course is deviant situation by local standards of the story background, not at all so much as far hypothetical human societies go, and that it appears to work till now might be a blind luck as much as any effort, but so far it all seems to have at least some plausible denial of obvious problems.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Keep it up!

UncertainTUncertainTover 2 years ago

Fun story, well written.

UncertainTUncertainTalmost 2 years ago

Back for a reread because its a fun story, and he is getting out of his depth.

blackknight314blackknight31412 months ago

I haven't heard a word this entire series about BIRTH CONTROL. All of these virgins and near virgins are probably not on the pill, and haven't heard anything about condoms. You keep mentioning that he shoots his SEED deep inside them. If they're not careful, their day care center is going to be populated with their own, kids.

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

seafarer20seafarer208 months ago

Getting like a supermarket shopping excursion with checkout queue; unemotional to do list with payment options. Pedestrian now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
20377 Followers
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES