All Comments on 'CvsN 17: Sisters and Friends'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

UncertainTUncertainTalmost 2 years ago

Amazing, trying to keep up.

LupusDeiLupusDeiover 6 years ago
Intense

By a matter of chance this was where I entered the story first. It was clear from the the first sentence I'm up for quite a ride, but still my head was spinning trying to comprehend what's the fuck here going on all around. While I could construct something out about most, I remained lost on who Beth is for him. Also, I found it lacking on physical descriptions a bit, for an independent read. So, I went to the beginning, and certainly enjoyed the whole, and predictably, also this chapter even more than before.

TonyKiwiTonyKiwialmost 8 years ago
more lies

broken promises and deceit, Jack can't keep a promise not to fuck someone if his life depended on it. How long will the author carry this on and have us believe it is OK. TK

phil2213phil2213over 11 years ago
great story very hot scenes

The more I read the likeable the characters become Debbie is a total sweetheart and I'm become a fan of hers. Jack is so oversexed I love this Guy.Karma is also a sweetheart. Beth is certainly hot and going wild. Enjoying the series can't stop reading Thanks it's a fun story totally unconventional and graphically sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very enjoyable stories

Very good stuff, lots of action, and a lot of likable characters! Looking forward to reading more in this series.

annanovaannanovaalmost 14 years ago
From the beginning

Yes, I went back and read the whole darn thing. The story's progression has been really interesting to see. I've enjoyed watching Jack's growth and love how Debbie is finding herself. She's a fascinating character. And now I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
MM

Mmm got me really hot. Thanks :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
More

Good stuff man. All the stuff that i lke

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
20410 Followers
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES