All Comments on 'CWB 3 - CWFB'

by BenLong

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
SomeDamnedDudeSomeDamnedDudeover 3 years ago
Again, another excellent installment

Your cousin writing really resonates with me. I also greatly enjoyed the Traditions series. Keep up the great work and keep 'em coming!

Want2CUMMWant2CUMMover 3 years ago
Hot!!

Another hot story! Love these characters! And the way the story is developing is wonderful. Hope there will be more to come!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
MORE PLEASE GREAT SERIES

Please write another chapter (story) for this series.

Great writing.

Rambling_ChantrixRambling_Chantrixover 3 years ago

Oh boy, read all 3 chapters in quick succession. Very good stuff, and I do hope there is more forthcoming. Thanks for sharing!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Great story so far - not sure I feel about them and Carrie. While it's hot a threesome would break their commitment to each other that's obviously growing.

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 3 years ago
Another wonderful chapter

Sorry it’s taken me so long to find time to read this chapter. The closeness of them is wonderful and erotic. They finally crossed the line and had intercourse. So looking forward to reading the next chapter of this series. Thank You!

LickmycandysLickmycandysabout 3 years ago

enjoying the stories cant wait to read the rest of the series

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenLong@BenLong
Started writing as submissions on the old Voyeurweb.com bulletin boards. Found I had a bit of a knack for stories that people like, and just continued. I love to hear back from readers when they like a story, or with story ideas, suggestions, or just discussions on anything.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES